She'll Beg Ch. 02

Story Info
His lair offers new experiences.
2k words
4.43
27.3k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 10/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in the story are 18+. This is a continuation of "She'll Beg". Feedback is always appreciated. Enjoy!! :)

*****************

I lay on the ground, still trembling and breathing in gasps. Grigori chortles as my hands involuntarily roam over my super-sensitive body. The demon had killed my lover, and then made me beg for release as his brought me to the most intense orgasms of my life using only his hands on my most private area.

"Well, little one," He looked over me hungrily. "You must catch your breath quickly. We have a journey to make." I sit up quickly, feeling slightly dizzy, and try to focus on him.

"A journey where?" I'm filled with apprehension. His eyes seem even darker than before and his monstrous cock within his pants has not softened through my many orgasms. My imagination is reeling with where this creature could take me. None of the possibilities lend me hope of reprieve.

"As much... fun... as it is driving you to plead for more here in these woods, I can think of a place with far more possibilities. I'm going to take you home." Immediately, I try to scoot away, my naked skin dragging in the leaves and dirt. Even as my fear moves me away from him, my arousal yearns for him.

"Please, Grigori, I'm sure there are others who can do more for you. I'm not as experienced, I can't please you. Just let me go. I swear to God I won't tell anyone about you. Please, just let me leave." As I crawl backwards toward the shadows of the trees, he simply stares at me and licks his lips. With a wave of his hand I'm frozen in place, my muscles no longer under my own control.

"Swearing to God will do you no good, little one. And as for pleasing me... Your begging for freedom is nearly pleasure enough. But I swear to YOU, little one, you will scream my name before dawn." Another wave of his hand seems to make the shadows move; they surge and swirl, undulating before my eyes. Almost imperceptively, the shadows take the shape of a door. Grigori swoops down to me, placing his rough but firm arms beneath me and lifting me as if I weighed no more than a feather. My mind's eye pictures us as a dark caricature of a bride and groom as we cross the threshold.

I squeeze my eyes shut as we cross into the shadows. They lick at my skin, causing goosebumps, cold as ice. I scrunch into Grigori's arms, seeking out his warmth. His gravelly chuckle makes me immediately regret it.

"Open your eyes." I shake my head, afraid of what I'll find. "Now, little one. Do not make me impatient." On the verge of tears, I slowly slide them open. He brought me to a cavern. Large, sparsely furnished. On one wall, magma flows freely providing both light and warmth to battle the shadows. The other walls are bare, rough rock. They remind me of Grigori's skin, although the rock is more of a muddy brown than his almost black pallor. In the center of the room is a large four poster bed.

He carries me to it and lays me on it with surprising gentleness.

"What do you want with me?" I whisper, afraid of the answer. "Why me?"

"I want to take your power. You've already given me some, and with surprising ease. Watching you take control of the mortal, demand pleasure from him, please him when it served you best... I sensed your strength. I had thought you would be harder to break, but after only a short time I had you begging me already. And I've hardly started with you, little one."

I blush deeply and reach to cover myself with the down comforter on the bed. It's true. I'd always thought of myself as a "top", someone who could control the situation in the bedroom with a swing of my hips or the touch of my tongue. Now here this creature is, making me plead and beg for it. I wouldn't let it happen again.

"Good luck. I won't give in so easily again. You're pure evil. You killed Tyler. I will not be willing." I try to put confidence in my voice and sit up straight but even as I finish my little speech, it occurs to me that I'm his prisoner. I'm completely under his control. Even if I succeed in refusing him, what will he do with me?

"I do not need luck, little Vanessa." It's the first time he's said my name and it makes me look up into his eyes. "You will be mine, willingly. Even if I have to break you by force, first, it will not be long before you're on your knees begging for another taste of my hot cock." His crudity makes me blink at him and his hands are on my before the action registers in my mind.

"Please don't hurt me." He binds my hands to the corners of the bed with a searing hot rope. In my desperate and afraid mind, they seem to be made of the same magma pouring from the wall. Once my hands are tightly bound, Grigori does the same to my legs. After they, too, are tied it occurs to me that I should have fought him, kicked, something. But now it is too late and he removes the blanket which covers my naked form.

"I'll do what I want to you. You will not only take it, you will like it. You will ask for it. And, like I said, it will have you screaming my name." He forces himself on me, taking my mouth in his as he crushes my body with the full weight of himself. His rough skin rakes itself across my stomach as I writhe beneath him. His tongue burns its entry into my mouth and it feels like I'm breathing fire. I find myself yearning to be free, not to escape, but to run my hands over his body.

His mouth moves to my neck and I moan lewdly as he nips at me. I know he's drawn blood, but before it can spill he heals me again. He continues this and the fire from his tongue seems to warm the place between my legs more than where it actually touches. As much as I can, I push my body against his, disgusted with my own desire.

Placing a hand on my breast, he tweaks my nipple and I let out a yelp as his nails scratch. His tongue slithers down to the spot and the heat soothes away the pain with a tingle. With much more haste than before, in the woods, he moves further down my body. Again, I ponder his reasoning when he kisses my tummy, mimicking an expecting father, before licking his way to my clit.

"Oh fuck yes." I arch my back and ignore his chuckle as his tongue twirls around my little nub. The fire from his tongue is matched by the heat of my arousal and it isn't long before I feel an orgasm roaring close. "Please don't stop. Please please I'm going to cum. Oh fuck."

Just when I'm about to crash down, his tongue slips back into his mouth.

"No! Let me cum! Get back down there!" Anger courses through me and I scream at him for denying me the imminent pleasure.

"There. That's the power I was talking about. That shall be mine, little one." With a growl, fire seems to spring from his skin, turning his trousers to ash. I'm suddenly more terrified than I had been since he first touched me and I cower away from him as much as possible while still restrained. But I can't help taking a peek at the towering tool rising up from his body. It's huge. I can't imagine taking it inside me.

"I'm sorry. Please. Just let me go. I'm not what you want. I'm just a bossy bitch. I don't have any real power. Please." I beg release as I stare at his manhood and even as I'm saying 'let me go', my mouth is starting to salivate.

"No, little one. You have plenty of power. I feel it rising inside of you with every moan. And it will be mine." He chuckles darkly and positions himself between my legs. His fingers singe twisting trails on my inner thighs as he approached my pussy. I involuntarily push myself closer to his fingers, still hungry for the orgasm I almost had.

Finally, his hand touches my wetness, penetrating me, making me cry out. I throw my head back and let out a howl of hunger, suddenly wanting his huge harness deep inside me. I need it. And I know how I'll get it.

"Please. Grigori please fuck me. Please? I'll do whatever you want. I'll be good, I swear. Just fuck me. Shove that huge cock in me. Stretch me with it. Use me like a whore. Take me in any way you want. Please, Grigori... I beg you." With the last words, I see flames in his eyes and he thrusts himself deep into my pussy with one motion.

"Oh! Fuck! Yes!" I scream with every thrust. The pain is unbelievable. I'm sure his hugeness has torn me, but I don't care. The heat from his cock is catching my pussy aflame with passion and arousal in ways I had never dreamed.

"Oh, my little one. Yes, tell me you want it. Tell me you're all mine." His words are deliberate and calm even with his rough, erratic thrusting. My mind is nearly delirious but I'm willing to tell him anything so long as he won't stop.

"Yes, Grigori, yes! YES! It's yours. I'm yours. Anything for you. I want you, I need you. Please, please don't stop." I can feel the strongest orgasm of my life rising from my toes. It's pure burning passion. With everything thrust, it approaches my pussy. My very soul is ringing for release.

Harder and harder he pushes into me, deeper and deeper than I ever thought possible. His rough skin ignites every nerve on my body, even his cock is textured like stone and each bump and crevice seems to spark more and more arousal.

I can feel the burning orgasm up to my knees, now. It's creeping up my thighs...

"GRIGORI I'M CUMMING!" I scream out as his cock reaches a depth humanly impossible. "GRIGORI!!" I scream his name as I shake, and I feel his seed like lava bursting deep into my womb. Suddenly we both are enveloped in flame. My mind tells me to be afraid of the power, the heat, but my body is beyond all rational thought. The flames swim over my body as Grigori crushes into me, his fingers leaving bruises as he holds me tight to him. The bonds holding me to the bed vanish and I cling to his body, biting his shoulder as we both ride out the fiery pleasure.

Finally, the flames die down and the earth-shattering orgasm subsides. I look up into his eyes and see... tenderness. That frightens me more than anything I had seen from him yet.

Slowly, gently, he pulls out of me. My pussy feels cold and empty without him there and I unconsciously pout at him. Cautiously, he bends down and licks the bruises he left on me, healing them with a series of tingles.

He lies next to me, tracing patterns on my tummy as I ride out the orgasm aftershocks. I can feel his sticky cock hot next to my thigh. I look over at him and he smiles softly, my fear melting away as he caresses me.

"You will have my child, Vanessa." Those simple words should have turned me cold but I only nod.

"Anything for you, Grigori. I am yours."