Shelley & Her Afternoon Delight Pt. 01

Story Info
Shelley's first female lover and her shocking secret.
1.6k words
4.01
22.3k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelley was at work, not her usual shift in the bar, Roscoe's, but needs must when the mortgage is due next week. It was quiet, not how she liked it, as a busy bar meant the time passed quicker. Nevertheless, she busied herself with a bit of cleaning up, but once all that was done she had time for a little daydreaming.

At forty-something, but far off the Big 5-0, she was a woman who had blossomed in her thirties, found her style and made full use of her high cheekbones, raven black hair and a generous amount of perfume, finished off with scarlet lip gloss, which contrasted beautifully with her porcelain white skin.

Her daydreams were usually sexual, it had to be said, and her fantasies could be quite wild, but, what-the-hell they were her fantasies, and masturbating several times a day was something she never ever tired of.

Although she had never married, she had had several partners, mainly men, but included an amazing woman she had met in her early twenties, on a trip to a seaside resort on the other coast, who had introduced her to prosecco, oh and to the pleasures of girl-on-girl sex.

Sadly, her new friend, Carol, had emigrated and getting together again had been impossible to arrange, much to her chagrin. Little did she know that Carol felt the same, and that even though almost twenty years later, she would love to re-ignite that particular fire, given half a chance.

Carol was older than Shelley, and at the time of their liaisons, neither liked to call it an affair, was about the same age Shelley is now, and although married and professing not to be bisexual, did love occasional girl action, and the afternoons in bed she had shared with Shelley were very special memories.

One particular afternoon, brazened by the ice cold prosecco and having brought Shelley to an explosive orgasm with her tongue, they lay in bed arms around each other. The afternoon sun was streaming through the high oak trees in her back garden, and Carol began to tell Shelley about a friend of hers who happened to live in the same town as Shelley.

"I have this friend, who lives near you, who confessed to me that as well as declaring his undying love for me, also, and this might shock you, also told me he wanted to worship me."

"Worship?" queried Shelley.

"Er, yes, worship. Well I was kind of taken aback, but, when we explored what he meant, I found that I really, really, and I mean REALLY, liked it." said Carol, with obvious enthusiasm. Shelley's hand wandered down to Carol's cunt and slipped her middle finger in between her puffed and swollen lips, rubbing up and down several times before sliding her digit into her hot wet fuck-hole, then lowering her head to wrap her blood red lips around Carol's long hard nipple.

Shelley moved her now wet finger in and out of Carol's cunt for a minute, then spread her lips with her index and ring fingers, bending her middle finger up to her clitoris, which she began go rub in a clockwise circular pattern. Carol threw her head backwards on the pillow as the ecstasy in her cunt and her breast pulsated through her entire body.

Carol loved cock, she loved sucking cock and much preferred a climax of hot spunk over her pretty face and her pouted lips than walking around all day with a sticky cunt. After all, if you have a cunt full of cum, it would be rather a disappointment to meet someone else, unless he was a fan of sloppy seconds, that is.

Shelley continued to masturbate Carol, but released the suction on her nipple to question her

"And do you enjoy him worshipping you?"

"God, yes. I even enjoy the spanking now."

"Spanking?" asked Shelley, her green eyes wide in amazement, "He spanks you?"

"No darling." replied Carol.

She took hold of a handful of Shelley's jet black hair and gently pulled her face to hers, kissing her deeply, waiting until Shelley opened her eyes before going on.

"I spank him, over my knee, on his bare bottom, until it glows pink."

Each phrase of the last sentence was punctuated by a kiss of several seconds, until finishing with;

"And he always begs for more."

Shelley, at 24 had had no more than a handful of lovers, including Carol, and certainly none that had asked her to spank them, but she found herself intrigued by what Carol had just told her.

"And is that all you do?" she asked.

"Goodness no!" exclaimed Carol "We have amazing sex, licking, then fucking, and more licking, then spanking of course."

"Of course!" giggled Shelley.

"And never less than five orgasms for me, before I allow him to cum."

"Allow?"

"Yes, darling, allow. He isn't allowed to cum without my permission, and he can only ask for my permission after my third orgasm. Before that he must ask for my permission to take his cock out of me if he's getting close."

Shelley could feel her cunt getting wetter and tingly as Carol told her story.

"But what happens then, when he asks to withdraw I mean?"

"Well, once I tell him he can withdraw, he immediately gets on his knees and asks for permission to replace his cock with his tongue."

"Fucking hell, that sounds fabulous!" exclaimed Shelley, "I would love that."

A thought popped into Carol's dirty mind, that perhaps she could introduce Shelley to this alternative lifestyle.

The rest of the afternoon was spent licking and fingering each other to several beautiful body wracking orgasms, until they lay back on the bed, spent and soaked in sweat.

Wondering how she could broach the subject, Shelley surprised Carol.

"So can I try him? With you I mean?"

"Do you have stockings, suspenders and high heels?" asked Carol in reply.

"Er, no, well I have the heels of course."

"Well, I always wear stockings with him, either hold ups or with suspenders. He has a stocking fetish and buys me a new pair when he comes to serve me. Not that I wear them for him."

"Why not?"

"I tease him, by telling him I will wear them for him, but only after I've been fucked in them by one of my lovers."

"Wow! Doesn't he mind?" asked Shelley in sheer amazement.

"Mind what? Me not wearing them or that I have lovers?" asked Carol, laughing.

"Well, both actually." replied Shelley, propping herself on her elbow, looking down at Carol with a new found admiration.

"His favourite thing is to lick me before one of my lovers arrives to fuck me, and then of course."

Carol allowed the unfinished sentence to hang in the air.

"And then? Go on Carol, tell!" said Shelley excitedly as her breathing began to become deep and slightly ragged.

"Is this turning you on?"

"Turning me on?" Shelley retorted, almost shouting, "Of course its fucking turning me on!"

She kissed Carol deeply and even more passionately than before.

"So? Of course what, exactly, would we do?" she demanded, momentarily breaking the kiss.

Carol tried to concentrate on her reply, but this girl could really kiss and it was hard to focus her thoughts. She peeled her mouth off Shelley's and took hold of her face, kissing all around her mouth in delicate loving kisses. Even though there was no-one else in the house, and no-one expected home, she whispered as she looked Shelley in the eyes.

"After I've been fucked, and he's left," meaning her lover, "I ring that little bell on the bedside locker."

She nodded towards the bell and Shelley glanced round towards the small brass bell, slightly out of reach. "When he hears it, he comes out of the spare room and knocks on the door. He comes in and I ask him if he would like to make me come again, regardless of whether I've just cum or not. Of course he says yes. So then I order him to get on his knees and approach."

"So you make him lick you?" asked Shelley incredulously.

"I don't make him do anything, I allow him to serve me, he's devoted to me, he lives to serve me, he gives me pleasure and in return I tell him about my encounters and, when I'm completely satisfied, I allow him to wank himself in my presence."

"So when he licks you, is that after your lover has cum in you?"

"Depends." said Carol.

"What do you mean?"

"Well I only ride bareback if he's been tested, I always use condoms with a new lover."

"I'm glad to hear it."

"Can't be too careful."

"But your regular lover?"

"Lovers." corrected Carol "Plural." They laughed together.

"So thats a yes?" pressed Shelley.

"Of course. Before he is allowed to make me cum, he must perform what I call his clean up duties."

"Fucking hell, that is soooo dirty." replied Shelley.

"And if I have been out and come back with a present for him, then after he does his duty and before I allow him to cum, then I usually spank him while he's licking my knickers clean."

"Sounds absolutely amazing."

"It is, I can't contemplate life without it all." she said with a self congratulatory grin.

"And where do I fit in?" asked Shelley, with slight trepidation.

"Depend how deep you want to go, it's really up to you."

"I'm in!" declared Shelley, vehemently.

"Well, you'll have to wait until I can arrange it."

"Can't wait."

"Well you will have to wait." She chided gently, tapping her finger on Shelley's gorgeous mouth. "Meanwhile, lets have a sixty nine, then a nice long soak, then we'll go out and see if there's any talent in town."

"Sound like a plan." laughed Shelley, as she manoeuvred herself on the bed, swinging her leg over Carols head, pressing her cunt down onto her mouth as Carol's tongue pressed between her hot sticky lips before seeking out her throbbing clit.

To be continued in Part 2.