Shelley's Itch

Story Info
Wife's first time with a bull; husband forced to comply.
2.1k words
3.02
161.4k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Shelley is much taller than me she stands 5'11" and I am only 5'5". She has long brown hair that reaches the small of her back. Shelley also has the most perfect set of tits being a 36c cup with big nipples. Her tits point slightly upward defying gravity. Shelley runs a lot so her legs are slender long and muscular. When we were first married my friends used to tease me that Shelley could whip me in a fight if she wanted. It was probably true as she always pinned me when we fake wrestled. She has always dressed a little on the wild side often wearing short skirts and low cut blouses with high heals. She has over 20 pairs of high heals that when she wears them make her over 8 inches taller than me.

Early on in our relationship the sex between us was good. We would do it 3-4 times per week. As time went on the frequency went down to 2-3 times per month. I thought it was just because we were more tired with her working and me going to college full time. Then I began to suspect she was doing someone else on the side. I began to do some investigation and discovered a letter hidden in one of her dresser drawers from a girlfriend of hers. It talked about Shelley's dilemma and how her friend Mary thought that Shelley should get a large dildo to scratch that itch. It went on to say that Shelley had been faking orgasms ever since we were married and that the only time she had a true orgasm was when I ate her or she masturbated. Mary wanted Shelley to send her a picture of me naked so see could see for herself how puny my pecker was. Sure enough 2 weeks later while we were having sex Shelley asked if I minded that she was using a dildo to make her hot for me. She said it would be nasty if I would eat her while she fucked herself with it. I said it excited me and it would be like a porn movie. If this is what it took to keep her happy I would do it. She also said she would like a picture of me naked so she could fantasize about me when I was gone.

It was 2 weeks later I had a class canceled and thought I would come home early and surprise Shelley instead of going to the library. When I came into the apartment I heard noises coming from our bedroom. I creped to the door and looked in and there was my bride on the bed fucking herself with abandon with a 10 inch dildo. My dick sprang to attention watching her stretch her cunt. She had a look of arousal on her face that I had never seen her have. I couldn't believe she could fit it in her pussy but she stretched to accommodate about 3/4 of its length. The sheet below her pussy was drenched in pussy juices. I heard her cry out fuck me I want it deep and hard, she was Cumming hard and screaming out loud like I had never heard before. Ruin my pussy you stud, shoot your load way up in there, make me your pregnant whore, your slut bitch, tie me up and fuck me repeatedly , call all of your friends and have them gang bang my pussy until it flows with sperm, oh yes your so big I feel so full bang your balls against my ass.

I asked here if I could come in. She woke up from her trance and asked what are you doing home? I told her Biology was canceled. Then an angry look came across her face and she asked how long have I been standing there. I told her long enough to see something hot. She smiled and said I can see that, you're hard as a rock. Why don't you pull it out and show me how hot I made you? Did you like watching me fuck myself with this monster? Did you like hearing me talk like a sailor? I began stroking myself, Hell yes; your pussy was so stretched out from it. Why don't you come over here and eat me while you play with yourself? As I went down on her I noticed her pussy was drenched and well stretched out by the dildo. It didn't take me long to cum thinking about how her pussy looked with that huge plastic cock stretching it. She kept fucking herself for another 30 minutes Cumming 2-3 times.

About a month later, I was checking the mail and found another letter from Shelley's friend Mary, It talked about how she shouldn't go through with it, that if she got caught it would ruin our marriage. No matter how unsatisfied she was with my small penis size she should still use the dildo as many times as it took to fulfill her needs. Eric did seem like a hunk and as tall as he was and with his size 14 shoes he probably had a huge cock. But you still love Scott and it would hurt him if he found out. She said she could see what Shelley was talking about when she looked at the photo online of Scott's cock. She said she has seen bigger packages on 10 yr olds. This deflated my ego I knew I could never truly satisfy a woman with my undersized dick.

Now I had blown it I tried to seal the letter back up but couldn't do a good job so I finally burned it. Eric was a classmate of mine. He was the star on our college men's volleyball team and we often partied together with a few of my other friends and their wives. I had seen him at the urinal in the bathroom and knew he was hung like a horse. Once he locked over at me while I was peeing and he just shook his head and then shook off and walked away.

I let it go for a few days without mentioning it to Shelley. Then one Saturday morning Shelley said she was going for a long walk and wouldn't be back for a couple of hours. The strange thing was she usually wears sweats when she goes for a walk and waits to shower after. This morning she had gotten up and showered immediately. She was wearing a mini skirt that barely covered her pussy and you could see her black panties every time she leaned forward. To top this off she had on a shear blouse without a bra. Her pert breasts were clearly visible through the material. I tried to confront her but she rushed out the door wearing 3 inch pumps. She dropped her keys going out the door and when she bent forward to pick them up I could see a wet spot forming where here pussy hole met the material. This set an alarm off in my head. I bet she was going to Eric's but I had no proof. We had been using the diaphragm as our preferred method of birth control. I knew she kept it in her night stand. My heart raced as I went into our bedroom. Sure enough to my horror it was gone. I knew where Eric's apartment was and decided to go over and confront them. Sure enough after several minutes of knocking Eric came to the door in nothing but a bathrobe.

He looked surprised to see me and asked what I wanted. I asked if Shelley was there? He told me to hold on. When he came back he told me she was a little tied up now and will see you at home, she came here for a good fucking something she can't get at home with that he laughed and slammed the door in my face.

I went home hurt and scared. After about 2 hours Shelley called. She said that she still loved me and wanted to stay married but she has sexual needs that I couldn't fulfill. She asked if I wanted a divorce? I said that I still loved her but was not sure. She said she had a hunch about me and she was going to find out. She told me to wait at home until she got there. When she walked in the door her hair was a mess and her lipstick was smeared. She went right to our bedroom then called for me to come in. She was naked except for her French cut black panties. I could see hickies on her neck and tits and her black panties had a wet spot in the crotch.

Get over here now she ordered. I reluctantly obeyed. She grabbed me by my hair and shoved my face down between her legs. I have known for sometime that my wife was stronger than me but she never had shown her superiority before this. She pinned my face between her thighs with my nose close to her panty covered cunt. She held me there and I had no choice but to breathe in her musky scent. The smell was sort of rancid and bleachy a mixture of her juices and some that had leaked out after Eric had screwed her. She then unbuttoned my pants and pulled them and my underwear down around my ankles thus immobilizing my legs. She reached between my legs and grabbed my fully erect cock. Just as I suspected you are turned on by the smell of my pussy aren't you. Next in a wrestling type maneuver she flipped me onto the bed on my back without releasing my head from the firm grip she had on my head. This put her on top of me with her freshly fucked pussy grinding down on my face. With her left hand she reached down between her pussy and my face and pushed her panties to one side. With the other hand she pulled on my bulging cock. She pushed down hard her pussy was slick with Eric's sperm and it ran into my mouth and all over my face.

She stopped pulling on my cock and let me have a little air. She said you can get up and leave now if you want to we can order up the divorce on Monday. I need to satisfy my pussy's desire for real cocks on an ongoing basis. You see once I saw how much bigger my dildo was than your pathetic little 4 inch little boy cock I knew I had to have the real thing. And true to form Eric has a huge pussy stretcher and as you can see he spurts a large load. Now here is my hunch, I bet you liked the fact that I was getting fucked. You are one of those guys that know he is a wimp and wants his wife to be satisfied. Who gets hard thinking about how she is getting screwed like a slut. See even now your cock is still hard. So you have 2 choices leave now, move out and go find another school or put your mouth back up here and lick every drop of Eric's seed from my stretched cunt and be my cuckold for life. Let me fuck whoever I please and do exactly what I say.

So I knew I could never satisfy a woman with my cock. Shelley did still love me but she had a need to be a large cock slut. In a strange way I was turned on by her going out all dressed up for another man who would fuck her in a way I never could. So I ate her for over an hour eating every ruminate of Eric's seed from her. She sat on my face and let it flow into my mouth. She got on all 4's and had me stick my tongue way up inside her. She even had me lick her ass hole and I am sure it wasn't totally clean to start. She then told me I could fuck her. I slipped in easily but after a few strokes I began to go a little soft. She was so stretched out that I began to slip out. After slipping out several times Shelley laughed at me. What's the matter wimp can't stay in? Its ok lie back she said and she proceeded to whack me to an orgasm. I shot way up onto my chest further than ever before. Shelley said see you are turned on by this. This was the beginning of my life as a cuckold husband. 15 yrs later and 5 children none of them mine, Shelley still has that scratch to itch.