Shellie Couldn't Sleep

Story Info
From the hot-tub to the hotel room Shellie makes friends.
3.3k words
4.03
34.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xCalaban
xCalaban
15 Followers

Shellie was an accomplished business person, an experienced traveler, and a totally frustrated woman. Her career was satisfying enough. It provided days full of robust negotiations and an opportunity to test her mettle against the very best of her competitors on a daily basis. The job also provided her with lavish hotel accommodations like the room she tossed and turned sleeplessly in tonight. Her earlier attempt at self-gratification had ended in failure. The touch of her own hand had simply magnified her desire to be touched by someone else, and share intimacy with another, preferably male, warm body. Disgusted, she kicked her covers off, rose, put on a robe, and walked out on to her fourth floor balcony.

The late night sounds of the city were distant and muted from her vantage point. Beneath her the hotel courtyard was deserted and dark except for the lighted water in the swimming pool and hot-tub directly below her. The water looked inviting and the thought that a few laps might help her sleep set her in motion.

Moments later Shellie emerged from her room quietly, and made her way to the elevator. She had a towel wrapped around herself that covered the pretty little two-piece bathing suit beneath it. When she reached the pool, she slipped in and swam a couple of laps, then looked over at the hot-tub thinking "that looks good." She found the switch on a post by the tub and turned on the water jets. The water began to churn and bubble as she stepped inside.

The warm currents assailed her body and made her tingle all over. It was a sensuous and erotic feeling. She felt a familiar surge between her legs as the streams of water caressed her. Kneeling on the bottom of the tub she placed herself where one of the jets of water struck her crotch and she shuddered as waves of feeling invaded her body. Alone in this universe of sensation she turned momentarily, took the bottom of her swimsuit off, and resting her arms on the edge of the tub again, she positioned her pussy directly in line with one of the fast streams of warm water.

The sensations the fast-moving water created caused her breathing to quicken, and so delightful were the feelings she was receiving that she did not notice her admirer until he stepped in front of her and sat down on his heels with his knees wide apart. He was wearing a tight swimsuit and had a towel over one shoulder. From her vantage point, the bulge in his suit was barely above eye level and it took her several heartbeats to turn her face up to meet her visitor's. He smiled. Her activities in the hot-tub showed clearly on her face. Her hand hesitated for only a moment before reaching out to run her fingertip back and forth across his crotch.

"The water is wonderful," she said laughing a little inwardly at her understatement, as the rushing water from the jet pummeled her clit and each second took her father down the path she knew would result in an orgasm. This stranger on the deck in front of her could only enhance the experience she was thinking as she struggled against the urge to start moaning and offered him the best smile she could manage.

He nodded in affirmation, understanding her need completely and rose to walk around the tub to the steps behind her. As he walked down the steps into the water, he removed his suit. The churning water did not let him see her nakedness, but the swimsuit bottom in her hand and her soft moans and gasps told him all he needed to know. She jumped, startled, just a little as he pressed his chest into her back, but it was just a sudden reflex and as she felt the hair on his chest tickling her back and his naked hardness up against her lovely soft ass, she moaned yet again for the sensations her pussy was experiencing and leaned slightly back into him.

They remained that way for the longest time. Her ass swaying back and forth against his hips, his cock nestled in her crack, his hands reaching around to fondle her breasts, while the water stream brought her to her first orgasm. He clutched her tighter as he felt her shudder at the waves of emotion and feeling coursing through her body. When the shuddering stopped, he turned her to face him, stared into her passion filled eyes and kissed her long and deep. His tongue explored her mouth while his hands explored her body. Then turning her full front to face him, he slid his knees between her legs and under her ass, slid his cock inside her precious pussy and held it there, while the jet of water pounded against her asshole and beyond to stroke his balls. She began to gyrate her hips and press her cunt down hard onto his now throbbing prick and their moans became loud enough to drown out the sounds of the churning water. He placed his mouth on hers again and as they shared hot breath, they let their cries of passion and joy slide down one-another's throats.

When their orgasms came, it was with such suddenness and intensity that they both began to shake and thrust their hips against one another in rhythm. Their movements coincided perfectly to create an erotic dance of lust. When the pulsing in his prick subsided and her shuddering had diminished to a slight trembling, they pulled their heads back and looked at one another smiling.

He said, "lovely night isn't it? My name is Oscar, what is yours?"

"I don't need a name tonight" she said, and dropped her face in a pretty blush. "I'm glad you stopped by though" she mumbled.

"So am I" he said, as he took her by the arm and led her to the nearby chaise lounge. They had forgotten the rest of the world, and as she lay back on the lounge and spread her legs in offering to him, he brought his tongue to her sweetness and began to take long, slow, wet licks up and down her pussy slit. Little shivers ran through her body as his tongue made its way over her clit while he wet his finger in her soaking cunt and slowly began to penetrate her ass with it. She moaned loudly and clutched his head on both sides, pulling him tighter against her pussy. As his finger slowly and gently wiggled back and forth and slid deeper up her ass, his tongue began to move faster against her clit. He thought, "Oh my god, this is incredible!"

She was so sexy, so hot as she began to thrust her hips against his mouth he could barely believe his good fortune. They were both so engrossed in one another that it was only by accident she noticed the security guard who was just barely in her field of view at the side of a cabana. Deep in shadow, she could not see him well, but she could tell by his motions that he was stroking his prick while he watched them. There was no way to tell how long he had been watching and it didn't really matter. She was so aroused now that anything and everything were possible. She gestured "come here" to the security man and as he approached she saw that he had the fattest cock she had ever seen gripped in his fist.

The guard approached, tentatively at first, then with more enthusiasm as he saw her welcoming smile. She made a gesture that made it clear to him what she wanted done with the contents of his fist. Gasping and bucking, shivering and twitching with passion and pleasure, she took the guard's rigid cock into her mouth and began to suck, while Oscar's tongue lashed her cunt even harder as he saw what was happening.

"Mmm—mmm—mm" she said past the stiff fat cock in her mouth each time she took it in, and Oscar timed the work of his finger and tongue to match the pace she was setting with her mouth. Each time the guard's fat prick slid to the back of her throat, Oscar's tongue would wetly slap against her clit and his finger would drive up her ass as far as it would go.

When Oscar couldn't stand having his cock neglected any longer, he stopped and raised his head.

"We have to move a little," he said as he pulled on Shellie's hips to roll her over on to her knees. She took the guard's cock into her mouth once more as Oscar held his hot throbbing member in his hand and guided it into her soaking wet pussy. Now the dance began in earnest. Each time Oscar slammed his hips into her ass and drove his cock deep into her precious, she would lurch forward and take the guard's cock to the back of her throat. The security man's hips were pumping in rhythm with the motions of Oscar and the girl and as he bit his fist to keep from screaming the pleasure of his orgasm, Oscar's flood of warm cream burst into her cunt. With the gushing cum spurting hot and sticky into her mouth and pussy, she began to cream as waves and waves of orgasmic sensations rocked her body.

When the shudders of joy had ceased, they all just looked at one another in amazement. None of the three had any idea that yet another set of eyes had been watching them intently. The guard put his penis away and walked off without a word soon after. Shellie and Oscar looked long and hard into one-another's eyes and, without speaking, took one-another by the hand and started toward her room. They both knew that very soon there would be more to cum.

When the elevator opened to let Oscar and the girl out on the fourth floor, one of the hotel room doors opened a few inches. It was the door just beyond the one to Shellie's room. As Shellie slid the key into her door lock, the door beyond opened all the way and a woman stepped into the hall.

"I couldn't help noticing what you were doing down there," she said, and then continued, "in fact I couldn't pull my eyes away."

She was a nice looking woman of forty-something, rather voluptuous in body, and neat and trim in her appearance. She was dressed in a nightgown that was obviously intended to reveal her treasures and had covered it with a long, silky, red robe that was left open in the front. She let her statement hang in the air before the surprised couple for a moment before going on with her speech.

"I would like to join you for whatever you have in mind next. I'm sure you both will enjoy my company. My name is Delores, what are yours?"

"I'm Oscar and this is my new mystery friend," Oscar replied sharing a smile with his no-name companion.

The girl without a name smiled sweetly at Delores and said, "We would love to have you join us. Tonight, I am not who I usually am and it is working out wonderfully. Saying my name might break the spell, so you can call me Vicky. It will be as good as any name."

Delores' eyes lit up for Shellie's smile and she stepped close enough to touch Shellie's breast and give Oscar a light kiss on the lips.

"The first thing on my agenda now, is a shower," Oscar said when Delores pulled her lips away. "Why don't I unlock the door that joins your room to this one, and you come over in about 20 minutes?"

Delores was already somewhat flushed from watching the pair in front of her when they were by the pool. She virtually glowed then as she replied, "That sounds wonderful!"

Oscar and Shellie watched Delores intently as she turned and walked back to her room. Delores' full-figured curves looked beautiful and were not lost on either of her two admirers. When Oscar and Shellie had stepped into their room and closed the door, Shellie said, "I have never had a sexual encounter with another woman. I have been curious, but not curious enough to make it happen."

Oscar looked at her and then hugged her close and said, "just relax and enjoy. I will break things up if you don't find yourself having a terrific time. After all, I found you first and Delores is just icing." With that reassurance, the two quickly stripped their bathing suits off and stepped into the shower.

Fifteen minutes later, after toweling each other dry and playfully exploring one another, Oscar and Shellie were on the bed, locked in the classic sixty-nine position with Shellie on her knees above Oscar and taking his once again swollen penis into her mouth. His joy and pleasure was expressed in muffled moans as his hands gripped Shellie's ass and his tongue explored her pussy. They both heard the door that adjoined their room to Delores' open and then shut again but did not interrupt their activities for a greeting. "Delores is on her own right now" was passing through Oscar's mind as he felt the woman's weight sink onto the bed. Delores adopted a kneeling position beside the engrossed couple and watched for a moment, listening to the wet licking and sucking sounds emanating from the pair in front of her and admiring the lovely visual.

Then Oscar was compelled to shift the position of his head slightly as Delores turned on a vibrating dildo and positioned it to penetrate Shellie. Poised above his face and very close-up, the artificial prick looked gigantic and as Delores slid it into Shellie's glistening pussy, Oscar's cock spasmed in Shellie's mouth and he thought he was going to cum right then. It took all the willpower he had to hold himself and try to cum with his women.

With just a couple more licks, Oscar surrendered Shellie's pussy to Delores' toy and turned his attention to the voluptuous Delores; kneeling on the bed with her legs spread wide apart. Oscar's eyes flicked back and forth between the mesmerizing sight of the over-sized artificial cock sliding in and out of Shellie, to what his hand was now doing to Delores. He had slid two fingers into Delores' cunt, then pulled one out and pressed it into her asshole. As he pushed his fingers up tight into Delores she moaned and pressed down to feel him better and he began to wiggle his fingers against one another...creating friction on the thin tissue that separated them.

Meanwhile, Shellie had begun to thrust her ass back against the dildo in Delores' hand rapidly and bob her head up and down on Oscar's cock very quickly, while making a humming sound in her throat that vibrated down to his balls.

Delores was hungry. It had been some time since she had managed to enjoy a sexual experience that went beyond fucking herself with her vibrator. Juicy and dripping on Oscar's hand, she was crying out with utter joy at the sensations, the sounds, the sights, and the feelings the moment were giving her.

Delores was the first to cum. Her legs began to quiver and she thrust herself against Oscar's hand violently as her cries became almost whimpers and the waves of pleasure swept through her body. It was as though Delores had given a signal and perhaps she had, the sight of her shaking limbs and the sounds emanating from her throat hit Oscar like a speeding truck and his cock exploded into Shellie's mouth. As his prick pulsed and spewed his hot cream into Shellie, she too began to cum as she sucked and swallowed noisily to keep up with Oscar's flood of man-juice.

A few moments later, still quivering and goose-bumped from their experience, the three lay side-by-side with Oscar in the middle holding each woman tight with one arm. Their hearts beat fast, their breath came in gulps, and each was thinking about how the rest of the night would go.

It was Delores that recovered first, at least she was the one to make the next move. She got up from the bed and walked around it to lie down again next to Shellie. Propping himself on his elbow, Oscar watched as a range of emotions crossed Shellie's face when she saw Delores approaching. Shellie was uncertain how she would feel about the physical attentions of another woman. Delores' lips were frozen in a little smile as she lay down and began to stroke one of Shellie's breasts. It was the luscious Shellie Delores was interested in the most, although there was room in her life for a hard cock from time to time.

Shellie then found herself responding as Delores turned to kiss her. The feel of the woman's ample breasts pressing naked and warm against her own, the feel of Delores' soft lips on hers, and Delores' hand reaching down to gently rub her cunt, all had their effect on Shellie. The stiffness went out of her body as she began to kiss Delores in return and play with one of Delores' nipples.

Delores then moved to a kneeling position between Shellie's legs and after rubbing her belly, hips, and thighs with her hands Delores lowered her head to find Shellie's pussy slit with her tongue. Shellie grabbed a handful of hair on each side of Delores' head and began to moan softly under the ministrations of Delores' wet warm tongue.

Oscar, inflamed and hard as a result of the images he'd been receiving, rose to place himself also in a kneeling position behind Delores. Taking his prick in his fist, Oscar began to rub the tip of it up and down between Delores' pussy lips. When he made as though to push his cock into her, she stopped her attentions to Shellie's cunt, raised up and said, "No, wait."

With that, Delores jumped off the bed, hurried to the bag she had brought, and pulled out a tube of lubricant. Delores smeared a liberal amount of the cream lube on Oscar's cock, and he thought he smelled cinnamon and maybe a touch of vanilla.

"Now," Delores said as she resumed her position and once again lowered her mouth to Shellie's glistening-wet pussy. But, when Oscar got into place behind her she reached back and took his cock from his hand. Delores then guided Oscars hot hard prick, with the creamy lube all over it, into her asshole. Holding himself just inside Delores' ample ass, Oscar waited for her sphincter to relax then pushed himself in slowly as deep as he could go, impaling her with his prick.

As Oscar's cock probed Delores' ass, his hands clutched at the soft warm globes presented before him so deliciously. The tight warm feel of Delores' asshole soon had him pumping in and out rapidly. As his hips slapped up against Delores' butt, she grunted into Shellie's cunt and by this time, once again clutching Delores' hair, Shellie was reduced to a steady moaning sound that was almost a keening. Delores moved one of her hands down to rub her own clit while Oscar's cock reamed her ass and in this manner, pumping, licking, sucking, fucking, moaning, and making the juicy noises that accompany this lovely activity, they all came again within a few seconds of one-another.

All three of them learned something that night. Shellie learned that while she still wanted men, the attentions of a woman could be very gratifying to her. Oscar learned that plunging into the ass of a larger woman held special thrills of its own, and Delores learned that the way to get what she wanted was to be bold and ask for it. We'll never know if the security guy from down by the pool learned anything, but the way he handled himself, one might get the impression that nothing new had happened for him that night. The pool and hot-tub no doubt look inviting to sleepless guests on a regular basis.

xCalaban
xCalaban
15 Followers