Shelly at the Movies Ch. 02

Story Info
She returns to the theater.
5.5k words
4.41
30.8k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 02/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nerfstar
Nerfstar
168 Followers

For weeks following her trip to the movie where she had striped herself then masturbated, the five foot seven inch, one hundred forty pound, auburn haired woman had stayed away from the movies. Every time she thought about going to the movies her bald pussy would get wet and her nipples on her B-cup chest would get hard.

Shelly had written the tale in her journal three or four days after that visit. She figured that she needed to have a record of what she did and that she was never going to read it again. That last part lasted a week. She didn't go to the movies, for fear of a repeat performance. On the seventh day after writing her tale she sat down and reread it to see how bad it was. Halfway through the story she stripped and stroked her pussy to orgasm while she finished reading it.

It took her another two weeks before opening the journal again, all the while not going to the movies. This time she was sitting on her couch her laptop on her lap desk was resting on her bare thighs. She was using her written word to help her relive the experience. She had put her remote control vibrator in her pussy before opening the journal and was changing the intensity of the vibe for different parts of the tale. After that time she did make her way back to the movies and caught up on the ones she wanted to see that had opened while she stayed away, but she didn't go to the movies like she normally did, just enough to see the new movies.

A couple days after catching up on her movies is where this tale really started. She used her vibe to climax while reading the story then climaxed throughout the night with it in. The next day she decided that she wanted to see one of the movies she had seen again. She confirmed the time and got dressed.

The ticket taker directed her to the theater her movie was playing in. On the way there she ran into a friend, or more of a good acquaintance, that she had met by going to the movies so often. She thought that he was cute, but wasn't ready for a boyfriend at this time. He smiled and said, "Hey, Shelly, long time no see."

She responded with a lie about work making her stay away for the last few weeks. She smiled and waved to him as she left him to find her seat in the theater before the movie started. He didn't mind because he had to go off to clean another theater.

By some wild coincidence the theater her movie was in today was the same theater she had her little thing in before. She entered the room with a little apprehension. There were only five people in the room and she did her normal thing of moving to a really unoccupied area, which was near the front of the stadium seating. A few minutes later another person came in and sat near her. She was a little annoyed that they sat so close, so she moved and ended up sitting in the back of the room like last time. She giggled nervously to herself and settled in for the entertainment.

Shortly the lights went down and the previews started. She laughed and gasped at the scenes in the previews. All the while sipping at her drink. The nearest person to her, a young woman, this time was maybe half the distance of the last time she was in that theater. All Shelly could tell that it was a young woman with blonde hair under a ball cap.

As the movie started, she found her feet were under her legs and her shoes were on the floor. When she dressed before going to the movies, she had put on full shoes, albeit slip-ons, thinking that having full shoes on would discourage herself from removing any clothing. She realized that she wore the wrong shoes with a giggle and just relaxed.

A couple minutes later, she knew that she wanted more. With another giggle and a quick look around she reached down and opened the fly of her shorts. She lifted her butt off the seat and pushed her cargo shorts over her hips and down to her thighs. She had put on a thong under the shorts, so when she put her ass down without the shorts covering it, she put her bare ass on the leather seat. She thrilled at the feeling and wiggled on the seat to really get a feel for it. When she dressed, she hadn't thought about what she was putting on as her underwear, since she was wearing more conservative clothes as her outer wear. That's why she was wearing her light red thong and it didn't match her bra.

She sat like that for maybe half an hour before she decided to remove her shorts all the way. Only as she was moving to take off her shorts did she find that she had been active while she sat there. She was wearing a black bowling shirt that had been buttoned up all the way when she left the house, but at this time in the movie she found that the shirt was fully open showing off her black lace bra. She was so relaxed and comfortable with her butt on the seat that she had gone the whole time without thinking and let her hands wander to undo the buttons on her shirt.

With a lust filled giggle, she removed both her shorts and shirt. She then sat back to enjoy the newest feelings, but realized quickly, almost instantly, that the bra needed to go too. At least she justified the idea of taking the bra off with the idea that she wanted to feel the leather against her bare back since she was already pressing so much skin into the seat. All her clothes went to the seat on her left, laid out separately to make it easier to get dressed before the movie ended.

While she sat there trying to watch the movie, she was thinking on her wardrobe. She had thought that she had selected a comfortable and conservative outfit. Under more scrutiny she realized that her subconscious had played a naughty trick on her. The loose shorts, thong, comfortable shirt and lacy bra were comfortable, but she would have selected a plain bra and full panties had she really thought about what she should have dressed in. Anyway, she was happy now that she was seated on the soft leather seat with just a thong covering her pussy.

As she thought about being in the chair in her panties, she then thought, "Why the hell am I sitting in my panties when I have taken everything else off?" With a smile she lifted her butt up and slipped the waistband down and past her ass. Once she got the waist below her butt without showing her pussy, she placed her butt back down. Just as she was about to put her feet down to remove the final piece of clothing, she saw movement to her left. In fear she grabbed her shirt and draped it over her chest in an attempt to cover up.

The movement she saw was a guy near the front getting up and exiting the theater. She could tell that he was just going to the restroom. With a blushing grin she started lowering the shirt again when she heard, "That's hot," from beside and a little behind her. Shelly panicked, and in her panic dropped her shirt into her lap exposing her tits to the room again. She looked around to see the young woman that had been in front of her was now seated in the row behind her and leaning over the back of Shelly's row of seats.

Shelly then hurriedly tried to get dressed. She snatched her shirt up and flipped it over her shoulders before dropping it down her up-stretched arms. As it fell she leaned farther forward to let it drop all the way down. She buttoned the middle button and reached for her shorts.

Before she could get her hands on her shorts, she felt a tap on her right shoulder. She grabbed and pulled her shorts into her lap as she looked toward the tap. The young woman was now in Shelly's row, one seat between the two of them.

She was surprised to see the young woman sitting near her. She was also surprised to see that the woman was partially nude. She was wearing a summer dress that buttoned up the front and was unbuttoned from between her braless tits all the way down, in other words just the top button of the dress was still closed. The sides of the dress were pulled behind her, exposing her body from just below her nipples, hiding them from view, on her large chest to her feet. Shelly couldn't see between the woman's legs, but did see a small strip of hair where the screen-lit thighs came together.

The woman leaned toward Shelly and whispered, "Please don't get dressed."

Shelly whispered back, "I don't know. I'm scared."

"Ok. Let's go someplace else and talk. I'd like to get to know you," the woman said with a smile.

"Um...Ok," said Shelly with some trepidation. She pulled her shorts on and reached for her bra to put it in her bag. She was feeling really confused now. This woman had gone from wanting Shelly to stay nude to let's get dressed and go talk someplace else. Her confusion was partly to blame for her compliance with fear being the other major reason.

The woman saw what Shelly was grabbing and said, "Leave it. I saw how you looked at that usher before you entered the theater. He might find it when they come in to clean." The woman stood with a laugh, letting her dress fall around her to cover her body. She buttoned three of the other five buttons on her dress, leaving a nice gap at the bottom and an opening around her bellybutton. She tucked the sides of the dress that would cover her navel back like she had done it many times before.

With a naughty smile Shelly stood and closed up her shorts. She knocked the bra to the floor, noting that it was one of her cheaper ones and that it fell under the seat just enough to take some work to find it. As they went down the stairs, Shelly did two more buttons on her shirt, leaving ample visible cleavage on display, even though she doesn't have big tits. At the bottom they turned into the hallway out of the theater and the woman asked her to undo the buttons, to which Shelly agreed with by doing as she was asked. This allowed her shirt to float behind her a little, exposing her middle and bellybutton, as she walked.

They walked out of the theater and headed to the lobby. "I'm Sharon, btw," said the young woman. "Let's go to the burger joint around the corner so we can talk."

"Ok," whispered Shelly, still slightly in shock about everything that had happened in the last couple minutes.

They left the building and walked around the corner. They each bought, from the tall cashier girl behind the counter, a small drink and fries to appease their own feelings about using a booth in the empty restaurant. They sat in a booth in a corner without a window by it. Shelly sat across the table from Sharon and finally got to see this woman clearly. She had short blonde hair that was just long enough to hang from under her ball cap, which was for a local high school, and hazel eyes. Her face was full and had a vague heart shape look with a small nose and full lips that seemed to always be formed in a smile.

"Like I said in the lobby, my name is Sharon. I'm sorry that I scared you back there, but I thought what you were doing was very hot. As you saw I like doing things like that, too," said Sharon shifting a little on her seat.

Shelly realized then that she was a little uncomfortable sitting there. Not uncomfortable about what Sharon was talking about. She realized how she had left her panties below her butt and was causing pressure in her thighs. She hadn't thought about it while walking, because it wasn't all that bad of a pressure while walking. "I need to go to the restroom to fix my panties," whispered Shelly. She started to slide across her bench.

"I dare you to take them off right here," said Sharon with a grin. Shelly froze in shock upon hearing that. Sharon laughed softly and said, "Let me tell you a little about me before you answer. I know you're a little uncomfortable with where your thong's at right now."

Shelly looked at Sharon skeptically, but only saw that the woman was very open and friendly. With that look from this woman, Shelly nodded and leaned back.

Sharon said, "I'm bisexual. Before you go running, I'm not totally trying to hit on you or anything like that. If something happens, then it happens. I'm not trying to push you into anything you don't want to do.

"Now, a little about me. I work part time at the movie theater. A few weeks ago I was working as an usher and was given the task of checking the theaters for any issues. I figure you've seen them, considering the number of times I've seen you come to see a movie. The last theater I checked before ending my day was the same room we met in. I entered this theater and saw a few people in there. In the back of the room was a young woman who seemed to be very nervous. While I was on the clock, I couldn't check farther at that time.

"After I left that theater, I was able to go clock out. I had worn a sports bra under my uniform shirt that day, so I just pulled my shirt off put it in my bag and walked back into the theater. I climbed about halfway up the stairs. There I saw the young woman was at a minimum topless and I could see from the way her shoulders and arms were moving that she was having fun. I saw what I wanted to see in the theater and quickly got out of there. I hid away in the lobby to see who this woman was. I had been unable to see much of her face between her ecstasy and the dim light. Shortly after I got into the lobby the movie let out and I waited. The last person out of the room was the woman. I could tell that she had her bra in her hand and her nipples looked like they were going to cut their way out of her shirt.

"I then looked at her face, your face," she finished with a smile. As the story progressed, Shelly started to feel sick and felt the blood drain from her face. Sharon saw this too and quickly added, "I'm not going to turn you in. I was looking at your face then so I could approach you the next time I saw you. I didn't see you for weeks, then you showed up at busy times. Then today you showed up and went to a movie that wasn't all that busy. I came in after you entered the theater and watched you sit down then move after that guy sat near you. I watched you the whole time, even though you never saw me looking. I moved behind you about twenty minutes into the movie and watched you strip almost naked.

"As you saw in the theater, I like to play too. I wanted to approach you because I thought I had found a kindred spirit," finished Sharon leaning on the table a little from her passion. "Also, I'm sorry I said anything in there, but I was just overwhelmed with how relaxed you were stripping and almost casually covering up while that guy left the room."

Shelly started feeling a little better as she thought about how much trouble Sharon would have been in had they both been caught. "That time a few weeks ago was the first time I ever did anything like that," mumbled Shelly.

"Based on your reaction then and now, I figured," smiled Sharon. "I like looking at women naked a lot and seeing men or women masturbate to climax almost more than sex. It's even better when I'm masturbating too."

"I still need to fix my panties," said Shelly.

"Like I said earlier, I dare you to take them off right here," said Sharon.

"I can't do that," said Shelly, shocked.

"I've been exposed almost since we sat down," replied Sharon.

"How? You look like nothing's different," said Shelly again in shock.

"I unbuttoned and opened my dress after we sat down," smiled Sharon. She pointed at her lap and continued, "I could get totally naked right here and no one would know or say a thing," With that statement she opened her dress to where it was when she sat next to Shelly in the theater.

"I'll take off my panties here if you show me your whole front," said Shelly. She thought that Sharon was joking about being naked in the restaurant and was trying to make it a test of Sharon. She wasn't sure whether she would actually get bottomless there or not, since that was the only way she would be able to take off the panties.

Sharon nodded and said, "Come to my side of the table." With a shrug Shelly quickly moved to Sharon's side. Sharon opened her last button, the one between her tits, and pushed the sides of the dress off her chest. Shelly was happy to see Sharon displaying herself. The almost nude woman slid down in her seat and spread her legs for Shelly to see. Shelly could see that Sharon was a true blonde in a narrow strip and her pussy was such a dark red that it looked almost purple. Shelly then watched Sharon run a finger up and down her slit, bring that finger to her mouth and lick it. "Your turn," whispered Sharon. "But first take our trash away, then sit on your side of the table. I'll sit next to you and you can then take off your shorts and panties."

Shelly nodded and did as she was instructed. She stood and gathered everything. She walked away sexily enjoying the shifting of her clothes over her hard nipples and bare ass. Even the odd position of her panties felt sexy. On the way back she saw that Sharon had stood up and had the one button between her tits buttoned again, with the dress barely hiding her nudity. Shelly slid onto the bench she had been on to start and Sharon sat next to her. Sharon made sure to have the dress open as before in the theater.

Shelly was nervous, but willing to make her new friend happy. With a sexy smile to Sharon, she opened her shorts and lifted her ass off the seat. She quickly slid the shorts down and put her bare ass on the hard seat. Shelly pushed the shorts over her knees and left them fall. She slipped her feet out of the shorts, leaving them on the floor. With a giggle she reached up and unbuttoned her shirt before hooking her thumbs into the waistband. She then pushed her panties to her knees and used her legs to get the garment down to the floor. She slipped one foot out of the panties and used her other one to bring them up to her knee nearest Sharon. Before Shelly could get them, Sharon grabbed them off Shelly's foot. While Shelly was moving to remove the panties, her shirt opened to expose her bare chest.

Sharon giggled and twirled the thong in the air as she leaned in and whispered, "This place is empty. I dare you to take your shirt off and then stand up. Then you can get dressed."

Shelly was shocked and asked, "What?!" She then took a second to think it through and with a grin asked, "What are you going to do if I do that?"

"I'll owe you a dare," grinned Sharon. She balled the panties up in her hand and pressed the fabric to her left nipple after moving the dress away from that tit. "Since my dare is you being naked in a public restaurant, you can ask me for most anything."

"Just tell me there's no one here, except the employees," said Shelly quietly. Sharon looked around, stood up and smoothed down her dress, and took a couple steps away from the table. All the time she was moving around, she was looking around to confirm the room was empty. Once she was certain of the emptiness of the room, including the cashier girl being away from the counter in the back, she looked to Shelly with a sexy smile and nodded.

Shelly was having fun, but was very nervous. The only other time she had been naked outside of her home had been that time in the movie theater and here she was about to do it again. This time in a well lit room with someone intentionally looking. She then realized that she had been basically naked since she took off her panties, since she hadn't tried closing her shirt when she had sat back up. She nodded to Sharon and shrugged her shirt off her shoulders.

She slid to the end of the bench feeling a tingle as her bare ass rubbed over the plastic seat. Even though Sharon had told her that the room was empty, she still looked around. After taking care of that tiny fear, she stood up letting the shirt fall on the bench behind her as she did. She twirled standing in that corner and saw no one.

Feeling horny and bold she stepped next to Sharon and looked toward the bathrooms, which were near the entrance and counter. "I'm thinking on running to the bathroom," she said in a whisper. She looked down on her body to see her chest was flushed red and most of her pubic region, from about an inch above her pussy on her bald mound to almost half her inner thighs was glistening from her pussy juices.

Nerfstar
Nerfstar
168 Followers
12