Shelly in College

Story Info
Shelly's first Frat party at Utah State University.
1.2k words
3.4
40.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Shelly is a natural born flirt. She says that she's been that way all of her life.

In elementary school she played kiss tag. In Jr. High she was one of those girls who would make out with a guy in a dark hallway. In High School she was the girl who the guys could count on to jerk them off in between classes in the parking lot.

In college Shelly perfected her blow job skill.

Shelly grew up in a small northern Utah town. Her parents were educators. Her dad was a Mormon Bishop. She grew up in a very strict household.

By the time Shelly went off to college, she was already drinking on the weekends. She liked getting drunk. The loss of inhibitions gave her courage to be sexy. Shelly likes to orgasm.

Shelly's first boyfriend at Utah State University was an effeminate R.M. named Bobby who didn't drink and wouldn't fool around. French kissing was his limit.

Bobby's roommate was named Allan, but everyone called him Bull because when he burped it sounded like a bull frog.

One afternoon while Bobby and Shelly were in Bobby's dorm room, Bull came in and started getting ready for a frat party later that night. He asked Bobby and Shelly if they wanted to tag along.

Bobby declined and told Bull that frat parties were no place for good mormons. Bull looked at Shelly who was nodding her head yes with wide open eyes.

Bull told her to go and get ready and that he would pick her up at 8.

Bobby told Shelly that if she went to a frat party they weren't dating anymore.

Shelly got up and left.

Just before 8, Bull knocked on the door to Shelly's apartment. Her roommates were all at home. One was a real Molly Mormon who eventually ended up married to Bobby. The other two were USU gymnasts who were pretty wild.

Bull came in and offered everyone a beer that he had brought along for the party.

As Shelly was putting on the finishing touches to her hair-doo, Bull asked her what she saw in his roommate Bobby. Shelly told him that Bobby was a safe guy who would never go beyond the law of chastity.

Bull told Shelly that if she were his girlfriend, the law of chastity would have been history a long time ago.

Shelly had brought Bull into her room while she worked on her make up.

Their conversation was about Bobby, the girls Bull dated, and a psychology 1010 class they both took.

Shelly had been drinking all the while. She was on her second beer when she decided to tease Bull a little bit.

She took off her shirt to put on her party shirt. As she stood there in her bra, Bull asked if he could see her tits.

Shelly obliged and told him that he would have to undo her bra.

Bull quickly jumped off the floor and had the clasp undone in no time.

Shelly's boobs were large C's. She had nipples that were as large as fifty cent pieces.

As Shelly pulled the bra off, Bull's hands fondled her tits.

Shelly liked it and soon they were kissing passionately.

After a few minutes, Shelly started rubbing Bull's cock through his jeans. Bull's cock was a huge 10". She instinctively unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his 501's.

Bull's cock fell out of the boxer opening. Shelly rubbed it. She could feel the wetness welling up in her pussy. She began stroking his cock. She likes to jerk off guys. She loves the control it gives her.

Bull kept fondling Shelly's tits. He asked her if she would give him head. She sat down on her bed and started licking his meatpole. As she put the uncircumcised head of his dick into her mouth, he gave a low moan. By the time she was deep throating him, he was ready to cum.

He pulled out of her mouth and jerked himself off all over her tits and face. Shelly loved it.

As Bull looked at the mess he created, Shelly laid back on the bed. She was wearing a pair of shorty shorts and Bull could see that she had on a pair of green silk panties with white polka dots. He slid his hands up her thighs. He fingered her. Her wet pussy was tight when he pushed his bird finger inside.

Shelly was too excited to notice that Bull had pulled down her shorty shorts and panties and was licking her pussy.

Shelly climaxed four times in 10 minutes.

Afterwards they got dressed and began walking from Shelly's apartment which was across the street from the LDS Institute to the Sigma Nu house just a block away. Shelly was still buzzed from the beer.

Bull was a member of the Sigma Nu's. When they arrived at the house, they walked around the house and found Shelly's gymnast roommates. Bull excused himself and told Shelly that he wanted to talk to some friends and that he would check on her soon.

Shelly's roommates asked why it took so long for she and Bull to get to the party. When Shelly told them what had happened they all screamed.

After a few drinks that seemed like forever, Bull came back and asked Shelly if she would like to find a room where they could do more of what they were doing before.

Shelly was really horny by now. She said she would but only if her roommates could come too. The girls followed Bull to a top floor bedroom where Bull opened the door and stepped inside.

There were four guys in the room. Music was playing on the stereo, the lights were dim.

When Shelly and her roommates sat down, someone lit a joint and passed it around. After everyone had puffed, puffed and passed, Shelly was wasted.

Her roommates had started talking to the guys in the room and Bull laid by Shelly's side. He whispering in her ear that he wanted to eat her pussy again. Shelly was so far gone and so horny that she told him to go for it and undid her pants.

Each of Shelly's roommates had been kissing the guys in the room.

When Bull had her naked from the waist down, and started licking her pussy the room was silent except for the low sound of music thumping from the party going on below.

Shelly looked up and saw her friends making out. There were two guys who were just sitting there watching. This made Shelly hotter. She told them both to come over and undo thier pants and pull out thier cocks.

She jerked them and sucked them while Bull licked her pussy.

As one of the guys came Shelly began squirting as she climaxed.

Bull rubbed the tip of his cock on her pussy lips which made her cum and squirt more.

When the second guy came he squirted his sperm on Shelly's face.

After that party, Shelly was popular among the Greek crowd.

She joined the Alpha Chi Omega sorority which was where her two gymnast roommates were members.

Shelly tells me that her boyfriend Bobby turned her in to the Student Ward Bishop and she was disfellowshipped for a year.