Shemale Finds Her Man At The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blasts of pearly white semen covered her shirt and her hands. The hot, sticky goo went everywhere. More and more shots filled the air and dripped down her hands. Once her dick had finally stopped exploding, Rebecca rubbed the cum into her hands. It was a good moisturizer, right? She didn't have the energy to go wash up anyway. She was too tired. Within minutes, Rebecca had fallen off to sleep. Content, for tonight at least.

The next morning came too soon. She had breakfast with her mom. Rebecca didn't reveal anything about the night before. She was unusually quiet, finishing her helping of eggs quickly. Rebecca's mom was off to work soon after that. They agreed that she'd probably spend the night at her boyfriend's tonight and Rebecca would be alone.

Rebecca dived onto the couch after that. Still in her pajamas, she watched an hour or two of television. She could get a lot of schoolwork done today. Rebecca wasn't too enthused about that. After another snack, she headed for her room.

She picked up her phone and flipped through her texts, spotting another one from Damon. He said he was going to call her later today. Rebecca wondered whether she would pick up. Her mind flashed back to last night and their kiss.

Being close to him had been so enthralling. Damon was probably a few inches shorter than Rebecca. He wasn't built like a jock. He had boyish good looks abound. Rebecca thought for a moment and decided he was her ideal man. So sweet too.

She didn't know what the chances were that he'd accept her secret though. Laying it all out there and then being rejected would turn her into a shell of herself. How could he ever go for what she had and what she wanted? Just two years ago they had been friends in high school! What were the chances of this coming true, she wondered.

Rebecca threw herself face-first into schoolwork. Before lunch she had completed more than a full day's work. She was already working hard enough to graduate a year early as it was. Rebecca took a break to make herself a sandwich.

Nibbling on her sandwich at the kitchen table, she found her eyes kept focusing on her phone. Why didn't he just call already? She kept thinking. Would she even pick it up? Rebecca didn't have much of an appetite, throwing the end of her sandwich in the trash. She brushed her teeth and then watched some more television.

Rebecca almost fell off to sleep on the couch when she heard her cell ring. Forgetting the possibility of not answering it, Rebecca ran toward the phone. She saw Damon's name pop up. He was on the other end. She decided to pick up the phone.

"Hey. Rebecca?" The voice on the other end questioned.

"Hi Damon. What's up?"

"I wanted to make sure you were okay after last night. Erm... did kissing too soon scare you or something?"

"No. It's not that. I'm not a prude. I just had to go."

There was a pause on the other end, "You can tell me why. What is it?"

"I don't want to talk about it, Damon. I really don't."

"Well... maybe you want to do something today? Catch a movie or grab a burger? I'm buying." He smirked on the other end.

"I don't think so. I've got a lot of work to do today." She said dejectedly.

"If you just don't wanna see me you can say that, ok? I know you're not washing your hair or something else girls say when they're not into guys. I knew this was probably a long shot considering the fifty guys that were all over you last night."

"Look! That's not IT!" She huffed.

"Then what is IT!" He shouted back over the phone. "I... I'm sorry Rebecca. I didn't mean to raise my voice..."

Rebecca chuckled, breaking the uneasy silence. If he thought that was raising his voice, he really shouldn't get her angry.

"Alright. You win. Do you want to meet somewhere and we'll take it from there?" She offered.

"Yes! Where?"

Rebecca gave him the street name of a park a short drive from her house.

"Oh, ok. I know that area. I used to have a friend that lived around there." Both Damon and Rebecca hung up. He did used to have a friend that lived around there. It was her.

Rebecca didn't have much time to get ready. She combed her hair and put on a coat of lipstick. Rebecca pulled on some jeans after that. She ran around her room for a moment and picked up a bit, stuffing panties and bras that had been on the floor into the closet. It just felt like she should.

Then she opened a drawer in her nightstand, pulling out a small box, Rebecca sorted through it, picking out a picture and putting it in the pocket of her pants. After that she was out the door, checking her hair in the car mirror again. She looked good, well, natural at least. Spontaneous dates didn't leave much time for preparation. This was going to be a special kind of date after all.

She was the first one there. Rebecca parked and then sat at one of the little round tables in the gazebo. There were a couple people around but not many. They would have privacy.

Damon pulled up a few minutes later. She recognized his car from high school. She'd gotten another one since then. He spotted her quickly and smiled. Jogging over, he sat down across from her at the tiny table.

"You look beautiful." He told her.

"Thanks. I should tell you I think you look better without the Superman shirt."

"Yeah." He chuckled. "Now that you're out of that Catwoman suit I don't have to worry you're gonna scratch my eyes out. I mean... not that I didn't like the costume."

"I could do that and you'd like it." She quipped with a sassy grin.

"I'm glad you agreed to come here, Rebecca. I could take us somewhere else if you wanted and then drop you off back here later?"

"No. No. I just wanted to meet in a neutral environment. Look... I've been thinking about this since last night. This is the only way I think we can do this."

"Do what?" He seemed concerned but a little excited too.

"I have to be honest with you." Rebecca paused a moment before pulling the picture she had grabbed back at the house out of her pocket. She slid it across the little table to him and Damon picked it up.

"You don't know that we did actually go to school together, Damon. I'm in this picture."

Damon's eyes perused the picture. It was a picture of him and an old high school classmate of his. They were the only ones in the picture. The other person had been a very good friend of his. In fact, that was the friend he knew who lived around here. The realization of this painted his face with shock and disbelief.

No one spoke. Damon looked at Rebecca and then back at the picture. Rebecca and back at the picture. Rebecca's face turned a little red.

"You mean..." He began, his eyes still bugged out, "Oh my god. You're telling me you're ---"

"Don't say it." She cut into his sentence. Her hands now covered his on the table.

"That was never me! This is." Rebecca bit her bottom lip nervously. "What do you see?" She asked him. "You have to decide. Do you see someone else or do you see the mysterious girl you met last night at a Halloween party. The one you think is gorgeous and beautiful. The one who nearly shoved her tongue down your throat last night and loved every second of it."

So many emotions registered on Damon's face at once. Shock and fear and just about everything else. Finally his face softened and he looked at her longingly.

"I see you. Rebecca. The only one there is to see. The unbelievably sexy girl who's also built like a tank." His hand broke free of her gentle hold and brushed a strand of hair out of her face. "And I mean that in a good way!"

A tear ran down Rebecca's face. Damon cupped her pretty face in his hands and used his thumb to wipe it away. Rebecca pulled him closer and their lips met. Her tongue forced its way into his mouth. Their lips smacked together. Rebecca's hands resumed their groping from last night, sliding her hands down his back and squeezing his tight butt.

Damon was halfway in Rebecca's lap and they were pawing at one another's clothes before anyone knew what happened. Rebecca's eyes opened and she saw out of the corner that a few parents had congregated by a tree and were pointing toward the gazebo where Rebecca and Damon kissed.

Rebecca reluctantly pushed Damon's body and sucking lips off of her. "We can't do this at the park unless we want someone to call the cops on us."

Damon blinked a few times, somewhat speechless, "Uhh... yeah..." He licked across his lips and could taste her lipstick.

"I do have an idea though." Rebecca fixed her clothing. "We could drive to my house. It's empty. Unless it's too soon for you?" She told him mock coyly, enjoying the effect she had on him.

"Yeah! That sounds great." He blurted out.

Rebecca giggled. She stood up and offered him a hand. They walked, hand-in-hand to her car. There was a nervous excitement in the car on the way to her house. It dawned on Rebecca how odd it was that he had been here before. When they were just buddies. Things were much different now.

They walked through the house. Damon stopped at the mantle, where Rebecca's mom had refused to take down the trophies Rebecca had won for sports. He looked over the awards for football, probably remembering the friend he once had who didn't exist.

Rebecca playfully kissed his neck and swirled her tongue around his ear. In a sexy tone she said, "Let me show you my bedroom."

Damon followed Rebecca upstairs to her bedroom.

"It's a lot more... pink than I remember it."

He seemed a little nervous. Rebecca was as well. She was horny too and the tent in her pants hadn't scared him off yet. They embraced again and kissed. Rebecca tossed him on the bed.

"Oh so you're just going to throw me around, huh?" He joked.

"You haven't seen anything yet!" Rebecca jumped on top of him.

Her lips crushed onto his again. His hands found her ass. Damon kneaded the oversized butt cheeks through her jeans. While they kissed, his open hand came down on her ass with a smack.

"You, sir, are going to regret that!" She warned him.

"I am? I doubt it!"

Rebecca's soft lips sucked on Damon's neck. In a split second, Rebecca grabbed Damon like a doll and took his shirt off. She kissed down his chest and stomach. Then she surprised Damon by kissing his erection through his shorts.

"Rebecca... oh... wow." He whispered.

She whipped off his shorts next. Her lips pursed around his cock head and gave it a kiss. Damon felt like he'd wake up from this great dream if he so much as blinked. Rebecca's assertive tongue slid up the length of shaft. One hand came up and stroked the base of his cock while her tongue teased the tip. The other hand freely fondled his balls.

Her hand expertly jerked up the length of his cock to give him the most pleasure. She had done this so many times with her own cock. Her hand definitely fit more easily around his cock than her cock. Her tongue knew exactly how to get him to buck up to get deeper into her mouth. Rebecca had experimented with sucking herself off more than a few times. The same things that drove her wild drove him wild too.

Finally, with Damon begging her to take him in her mouth, she lowered her mouth on his cock and didn't stop until his pubes tickled her nose. Her lips shut around the base of his cock and she sucked. She sucked him long and deep. Rebecca's tongue danced up and down his shaft.

Damon moaned, his hands shook from the extreme pleasure as they wrapped around her head. His cock gently jabbed deeper into her mouth, if that were possible. Rebecca lifted her mouth, letting all but the tip of his cock meet cold air. Her head bobbed rhythmically on his cock. Her own cock was like a steel piston. She humped the bed with it.

"I'm gonna cum. Fuck I'm gonna cum Rebecca."

Without thinking about it, he was compelling to strengthen his hold on her head. It didn't matter though. Rebecca was ten times stronger than him and could have pulled away if she had wanted to. That was the furthest thought from her mind.

Her warm mouth, wet tongue, and soft lips were all focused on extracting the cum from his balls. Her tongue slipped and slobbered around his cock head and that was it.

"FUCK!"

Warm sticky liquid poured out of his cock and into Rebecca's mouth. She sucked and swallowed. Her mouth didn't let up. Even as the last dribbles spilled out, her tongue clung to his shaft. His cock was almost too sensitive to endure this. Not that he would have had a choice.

Finally, his cock popped out of her mouth. She licked up the couple drips that had escaped her lips. Damon caught his breath on the bed. His mind and cock officially blown.

Her lips returned to his. She beamed down at him. "How was that?" The pleasant smell of his cum still faintly on her sweet breath.

"That was... the best thing that's ever happened to me. Thank you, thank you." He kissed her.

"I'm glad. Then you won't mind giving my girl the same treatment."

Damon looked down and saw her cock, it looked ready to break through the material of her jeans. If there was any correlation between the size of her feet and hands and her cock size, Damon was going to have his hands full. Or his mouth rather. His hand rubbed over the bulge in her pants. It felt huge.

"You're not hiding a baseball bat in there, right? That's your dick?"

Rebecca didn't answer, instead she stripped her shirt off. His tits bounced out. Then she undid the button and unzipped her jean. They slid down her big butt and off. Left in only a pair of little pink panties, Damon didn't know where to look.

"That thing is massive!" He reacted to the outline of her cock, clearly visible through the flimsy panties.

"Mhm." Rebecca wrapped her hand around it. She'd been leaking pre-cum since they started kissing at the park. Her panties were drenched.

"I don't suppose you'd like to get better acquainted with my girl here?" She giggled.

Damon reached out to hold it where Rebecca had. He couldn't even get his hand around the shaft. It was warm to the touch. He squeezed it, making Rebecca moan. His fingers looped into the band of her panties and slid them down her thick thighs. She wiggled them off the rest of the way.

Rebecca loved his astonished face as he looked up at the beast. He laid out over her legs to see it from every angle. It was huge. A beautiful veiny masterpiece. It stood up proud, the flared mushroom head pointing straight to the ceiling. Her balls stretched down to the bed. Damon thought they must be the size of mangos.

He struggled to speak in its presence, "Urm... what... what should I do now with it? Should I try to suck it? It looks too big."

Rebecca cocked her head, looking to the side of her cock so she could see Damon. It stretched from his chin all the way to his hair. "Don't you think you should kiss her first? Romance her first."

Damon lifted himself up by the elbows, his lips made contact with her cock and kissed the spongy head. Her desire to get into his mouth was overwhelming now. She couldn't play around anymore. Grabbing his head, she pulled him down on her cock. His lips opened around her cock and stretched wide.

"Suck it, Damon!" She screamed.

He swallowed around it. Trying to keep from choking the whole time, he tugged and pulled on her cock head. Another inch slipped between his lips. His mouth felt wonderful, but Rebecca wasn't satisfied by how much of her meat she could cram into his mouth. She kept a steady hold on his head, and in one move, spun around on the bed.

Damon was on his back now. Rebecca was on her knees above him, with her cock still safely tucked away in his mouth. Rebecca eased her knees lower, pressing more of her cock inside his mouth. Her hands held his head.

"Your mouth is so good. My girl loves it!"

It was difficult at first but became easier to handle for Damon. The initial fear was gone. He concentrated on sucking her off. His tongue ran laps around the textured shaft. She eased more of her cock between his lips. It pressed against the opening of his throat and didn't stop there.

Damon thought back to the wonderful blow job she had given him for inspiration. She had taken his entire cock. Rebecca made him feel the most intense pleasure of his life. He was determined to give her the same experience. Tears welled up in his eyes but he persevered as she inched into his tight throat.

"Oh Damon. You crazy boy of mine. I can't take it much longer. I'm gonna fill you up with so much cum."

He stared up into her eyes. His throat opening to accommodate her thickness. The shaft slid deeper. She humped his face with short strokes. His eyes flicked closed as he felt her size increase. He was so close to her that he could sense she was about to cum. The cock head lodged in his throat swelled even larger. He looked up and saw her eyes were clenched shut.

"NOW!" She called out. The cum shot up her balls and boiled through her shaft. In an instant, copious amounts of cum erupted from her cock. Down his throat it went. The sticky cream of Rebecca's making washed down his throat and went straight to his stomach.

Her cock was like a fire hydrant and her balls held an unlimited amount of her creamy goodness. Damon didn't mind the taste. The pungent flavor was all Rebecca's and he liked that. There was so much cum that it trailed down his chin.

One more shot of cum and Rebecca finally finished spewing. Her cock shrunk just enough to pop out of his throat. Damon's face was bright red. He continued to swallow what he could before Rebecca pulled her cock from his lips.

Rebecca fell down next to Damon. A silly smile on her face. Sweet relief. Her sticky cock rested on her thigh, cum dripping down her legs.

"She likes you. She really likes you!" Rebecca chuckled, kissing Damon's lips again and again. His face was still covered with cum. She licked it clean.

She pulled Damon's head against her breasts. His lips kissed and licked the soft flesh. It felt great to Rebecca. She pressed her tits on his face and encouraged him to twist her nipples. He nibbled and sucked on them too.

"So do you like my girl?" She asked him playfully, his face wedged between her tits.

"Yesss." He hissed, blowing hot breath on her nipples.

"Why don't you just fuck my tits if you like them so much too?"

His face lit up from between her breasts, "I can do that?"

"You better, you little titty fucker. Come on and straddle them."

Damon swung one knee over her so he had one on either side of her. His cock was stiff again. Rebecca stroked it in her hands.

"Do we need some cream or something?" He asked.

Rebecca responded by grabbing his butt and using that to bring him closer. She bathed his cock in saliva, slurping his dick into her mouth. She scooped up the stray cum from her cock and slapped it onto her tits.

"Well, titty fucker? Live up to your name."

"I can do that!" Damon pressed his cock into her cleavage.

It disappeared into her skin. Her breasts felt like warm silk pillows. Rebecca pressed her tits together, effectively wrapping her tit flesh around his cock. The excess cum worked great as a lubricant.

"I think you can do better than that, Damon." Rebecca stuck her tongue out at him. "You might as well get it out now, baby. I'm gonna put you down on the bed after this and fuck you."

Damon drove his cock in and out of the crevice between her tits faster and faster. Her wet titty flesh slapped together with each thrust of his cock.

"Oh... you are... huh?" He drove his dick into her tits with all his might.

"Mmmmmhmm. You better be ready. Just wait until my girl is buried inside you." Rebecca slammed her breasts against Damon's thighs with a thud.

"Yeah... well... not before I give you a pearl necklace."

Rebecca would have laughed if she hadn't become so concentrated on catching the tip of Damon's cock with her tongue as it came pumping through.