Shemale Intern

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What if we like it?" she asked. "I mean too much?"

"Would that be horrible?"

"I guess not," she chuckled at herself. "Me and my girlish insecurities!"

"Hey, I'm the one who should be insecure! But you know what, I don't mind that you're so much bigger. That's just, well, you. You're amazing."

"Oh Rob!" she smiled, but had tears forming in her big brown eyes. He kissed them away tenderly.

"You're hard as a rock," he observed. He slid his hands between their bodies and took hold of her giant prick.

"Yeah. I guess I like of like the idea of actually fucking for once. I've wondered about it from time to time, but well, you know, it's hard for us t-girls."

"Hard is the word! You could cut glass with this thing!" he chuckled.

"Oh don't be such a doofus!" she giggled.

"Sorry!"

"And you'd better assume the position!" she advised as she pulled herself away from him.

"Like this?" he gulped as he dropped to his hands and knees and wiggled his tight, pale bottom. His aching throat felt as tight as if he still had her cock buried inside of it.

"You're sexy," she observed.

"Thanks?"

"You're welcome!" she got up behind him. He could hear her squirting lube all over her cock, and he tensed. His ass was next, but he only flinched for a moment when he felt her soft, wet finger tease his opening. The pleasure, was hot, forbidden, electric. He sighed and she slipped right inside.

"That feels really good," he said and wiggled his bottom some more. His girlfriend wasn't like other girls. She had a tool that just begged to be used, and he was eager to give her that. His ass stretched easily, and she added another finger, then another.

"You really want this, don't you?" she asked in wonder.

"Don't you?" he looked over his shoulder at her. She stood on her knees behind him, so tall and pretty and glorious. He longed to suckle once more on those firm breasts, to once again taste and tease every inch of her body, including her big wet cock. He'd have time enough for those things, he knew. For now, they both needed this.

"I think I do," she nodded. She pulled her fingers from him, and the sudden absence made him sigh. The bed trembled as she moved into position behind him. He kept watching out of the corner of his eye as she pushed her huge cock between his upturned cheeks.

"Ah!" he hissed as she nudged his virgin asshole. The tight ring clenched in protest, then, with a deep sigh, he accepted her. His ass seemed to turn to jelly as she penetrated him, her cock sliding deep into his belly. She kept moving forward smoothly, never pausing, until her huge balls slapped his and she hilted herself deep inside him.

"This is so weird!" she panted as she held her body pressed against his ass. Every inch of her impossibly big cock stretched his rectum, then even further into his aching guts. She felt like a baseball bat inside him.

"You're telling me!" he nodded in agreement. He reached under himself, only a little surprised to feel a noticable bump under his flat abs from where she was stretching him so deep. His ass tingled, and as he stretched around her, the feeling only grew stronger.

"So hot," she said through grit teeth. She pulled back halfway and sank slowly down once more.

"Yes, it feels great," he admitted.

"Yeah?" she laughed. She caressed his back before her hands slid down to his waist. She held on tight and pumped back and forth rapidly in seven or hard hard pumping strokes. The tingles exploded deep inside him again, filling his body with pleasure unlike any he'd ever felt.

"Fuck!" Rob shouted at the headboard looming before his eyes.

"Did that hurt?" she asked quickly as her slim hips came to a quick halt.

"No! Do it again, faster!" he panted.

"Yes, these feels so freaking awesome!" she laughed like a schoolgirl. She fucked him some more, this time not stopping at a few strokes.

"Fuck me, Maddy! Jesus do it!" Rob begged. He pushed back against her. His muscles tensed and flexed, and he rocked into her thrusts harder and harder.

"Oh!" Maddy squeaked as she fucked him harder and faster. Their hot flesh grew sweaty as she took out years of inhibition on his tight male ass. Rob screamed like a girl, relishing the sweet pleasure filling him again and again. Every few mintues the pleasure hit an intense peak and his ass clenched around her like a fleshy vice. The pretty transsexual was forced to slow her frantic pace until his rectum settled down. It wasn't until the fourth time it happened that Rob realized she was making him cum.

"Cumming!" he screamed and bucked under the tall brunette. His cock had long since gone soft from lack of attention. It swayed back and forth under his belly with a long rope of clear cum hanging from the purple tip.

"Yes, I can feel you!" Maddy cried in wonder. Her short, pink fingernails dug into the flesh of his hips as she stabbed his ass one last time. Her heavy cock jumped inside him as she coated his guts with endless blasts of her hot, thick semen.

"You're incredible," Rob said as he forced his eyes open. The forced of her cum had driven him to the mattress, and she lay across his back, purring like a cat.

"That was, well, the best, Rob. Thank you," she kissed the back of his neck even as her huge cock slowly began to deflate and pull out of his wet, raw, bottom.

"Yeah," he squirmed on the bed until they faced each other on their sides. She grinned at him again, and even with her face flushed and drenched in sweat, he'd never seen a more beautiful woman.

"Can we do that again sometime, Rob?" she asked hopefully.

"I take it you're not worried about giving now?" he chuckled as he ran his hand over her breasts.

"I just didn't know how much I'd like it, I guess," she shrugged.

"Well, you fucked me six ways from Sunday, and I still feel like a man," he winked and reached over to slap her tight little ass. "How about you?"

"I'm all woman, Rob!" she stuck her tongue out at him. "You said so yourself."

"Good, then give me a few minutes and we can go again!" he said eagerly.

"Aww, but what should we do in the meantime?" she wondered.

"I don't know, you could give me a blowjob?" he suggested hopefully.

"Hmm," she pursed her lips. "I have a better idea."

"What, my little princess?"

"You could give me a blow job."

"If I do that for you, you'll fuck my ass in return?"

"Yes, Rob," she nodded.

"You've got yourself a deal!" the tall man chuckled as he slid down the bed. Her cock was already hard again, despite fucking him hard for what seemed like half an hour straight. He sat back and took in the sight of her, face, breasts, legs, cock and all. He smiled, and wondered if he was falling in love.