Shemale Orgy

Story Info
Ladyboy Mistress shares submissive with other shemale Doms.
6.9k words
4.59
107.4k
166
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xploring96
xploring96
233 Followers

The following story includes transgender characters, Domination/submission and derogatory terms used to humiliate. If this offends you please do not read any further.

Feedback on my stories is always appreciated.

*****

All Ron could think about while he stared into her sultry eyes with their smoky dark eyeshadow was, how lucky I am that I am a faggot. Her cock was buried nine inches deep in his ass. He was laying on his back. His legs were spread. She was resting her small breasts against his muscular chest. Each time she thrust all the way into him, her big tight balls swung against his ass. This morning Ron's girlfriend Joy, a beautiful Asian ladyboy, was thoroughly making him her bitch.

Joy's naturally tanned skin contrasted beautifully against Ron's pale white body as she lay on top of him. Her vibrant ink black hair was cut in an asymmetrical long bob which reached down to the bottom of her neck. He loved the way the short hair cut framed her stunning face. With it's delicate features, full Thai lips, and almond shaped eyes.

At only five feet four inches, one hundred and ten pounds, she appeared slight next to Ron's cut, six foot two inch, one hundred and ninety five pound frame. He had been told by many people he looked like Michelangelo's David. As it turns out this resemblance was right down to his tiny two inch, which grew to less than five inch, uncut cock.

When people saw them together in public all they saw was a virile handsome stud and a petite ultra-feminine Asian woman. They assumed as a young Asian woman she would be an obedient passive partner to this strapping man. Make no mistake though Joy was a Dominant Mistress to Ron's submissive tendencies. In this relationship Joy was on the Top. Joy was in charge.

She walked around with a seven inch long, thick, uncut, cock, which grew into nine inches of iron. When hard, like it was now, it curved down like a steel sabre. That sexy cock swung between slender firm legs which met at her round taut ass.

When she dressed to be in public she tucked her monster back between her legs and up between her ass cheeks. It was long enough to just reach her tight asshole when she tucked it back. Then nobody could tell she was a transgender woman.

When she was just going to be around Ron however, not only didn't she hide the fact she had a cock, she proudly showed it off. She would make sure he could see the ample bulge in her panties between her legs, to remind him how hung she was. This visually proclaimed her sexual Dominance over her submissive boyfriend and his little cock.

It was a typical Saturday morning. Joy had woke up with some serious morning wood. She knew Ron always made his holes available to her. Being Dominant wasn't about whose dick was bigger. Actually for Joy it was. But it wasn't only about that.

Joy grew up a "kathoey (ladyboy)" in a small city in Thailand. She knew she was really meant to be a woman when she was only twelve years old. She grew up use to being taken advantage of by hypocritical men in positions of power; police, army officers, teachers, even a monk. They would all make fun of gays and ladyboys when they were around other people. As soon as they were alone with Joy they made her drop her dress and panties so they could look at, and stroke, her big cock. When they saw her beast of a cock and tight ass, their own little cocks would get rock hard. Then they would become embarrassed by how much bigger she was than they were. To compensate for their own inadequacies they would make her suck their cock or bend over so they could fuck her ass.

When she got to North America she swore she would never let that happen again. From now on she would be in control. Joy, however, would never force anyone like had happened to her in Thailand. Her subs would always have to freely give her control out of desire. Both the physical lust and the emotional craving to sexually give themselves to her. She found her greatest sensual pleasures from Dominating passive masculine men. Using her looks, her words, and her cock.

Ron begged her, "Fuck me, fuck me harder," As she continued to pound away at his ass.

"Don't worry slut. I am going to fuck you long, and I am going to fuck you hard," she said with her thick Asian accent. "I am so horny this morning. As far as I'm concerned your tight ass is just here for me to use anyway I want."

She lifted his legs over her shoulders and continued to slide her thick meat into his hole. Most guys start to get soft when they get fucked in the ass, unless they are jerking off at the same time. Not Ron. He not only stayed stiff, he got harder the more forcefully he was fucked.

Taking notice of the look of ecstasy on his face each time she plunged into him, she smiled a slightly devilish grin as she told him, "You're going to stick your tongue up my ass before I cum in your mouth bitch."

Joy crawled forward on the bed, straddled his chest, and then his head. As her legs got on either side of his face he eagerly licked her balls. He sucked them into his mouth one at a time, twisting his tongue around them as he did. Then she advanced further forward so he could use his tongue to lick between her legs behind her balls. Very few people realize what an unbelievable erogenous zone this can be for both women and men.

Ron loved having his face encased between her legs there. He took his time repeatedly licking from her balls to her ass. From here he not only reveled in the taste between Joy's legs. He got lost in her exotic intense aroma. Eventually she sat forward letting her hole press down on his tongue.

"Worship my ass like the submissive little bitch that you are."

Ron was thrilled when giving Joy rimjobs. He found licking her ass the act which best proclaimed his subservience to her. This made it his favorite thing to do in bed.

He continued to furiously jerk his cock as he pressed his tongue against her tight opening. Looking back over her shoulder, she saw his hand was a blur flying up and down on his cock. Joy told him, "Only a slut would cum from licking someone's ass." Hearing her words sent him over the top and he propelled jets of cum in all directions.

Once his cum fountain had stopped she ordered him to get on his knees on the end of the bed. She walked around the bed with her enormous hard-on swinging left and right in front of her trim torso. It led her slender body to his strong firm butt. Putting his chest down on the bed left his ass high and exposed. Like a good slut he presented it to Joy for her to use anyway she wanted.

She leaned forward pressing in. His body ravenously enveloped every inch of her hefty ladycock. With his asshole wrapped tight around her thick member she increased both of their enjoyment each time she shoved inside. As she got closer to her climax, her fucking increased in pace and intensity. She pulled out and ordered, "Give me your mouth cocksucker." Turning and giving her access to his mouth, she pushed her cock in and commenced to squirt multiple times, letting her semen pool on his tongue. He swallowed, then sucked hard on it, like it was a straw into her balls. He tried to drain every last drop of her precious liquid.

After they finished they laid next to each other drained of all energy. Ron slowly got up and came back with a washcloth and towel to wipe her down. He had also stopped and poured her a glass of champagne. She loved drinking champagne. So much so that Champagne was actually her nickname. Giving her the glass he took his time wiping her body down before then drying her off, while she leisurely sipped her wine.

"Thank you bitch. Now go get your biggest butt plug."

He came back with a black silicon butt plug that was four inches long and two inches in diameter at its thickest point. Handing it to her he bent over presenting his ass to her. Because his ass was still lubed and stretched from being fucked, she easily slid the plug in.

"Your going to need to keep that asshole spread open. I have invited some girls over. They haven't been with a faggot like you for awhile. Your ass is going to get well fucked today."

Joy had given Ron to other shemales in the past. This, however, was the first time she had mentioned multiple women at once. But as Joy's complete sub, he accepted her decision to make him be a whore for these women, whoever they were.

"Go take a shower before they get here."

With each step Ron took, he felt the plug move inside him. Any good bottom slut loves to feel his ass filled. And this plug was big enough to lightly massage his prostate with each movement.

After he got out Ron found Joy in the bedroom holding what looked like a small, flaccid, clear plastic, penis. He immediately recognized what it was. It was a chastity cage for his cock. "Today is all about my friends. I don't want you thinking about your little cock. If you cum, it is going to be because they are fucking you like the bottom bitch that you are."

Part of being in a cage is the process of putting it on. By Joy physically putting it on him herself, it symbolized and reinforced that his cock belonged to her.

As Joy slid his cock in, Ron thought back to the day he got it. Joy had come home from work the night before, finding he had just jerked off. She looked at him obviously mad, but didn't say anything. Joy worked as an accountant and Ron was the "housewife" of the home.

The next morning as they were eating breakfast she told him, "You're going to go to a sex toy shop today and get a chastity device. I can't have you jerking off whenever you want."

Not able to look her in the eye he told her, "I understand."

"Tell the person at the store your Mistress is letting you choose your own cage." She paused as she was preparing to leave, then added, "And make sure it fits properly. Your cock is only two inches long not three like you wish it was. Call me when you have one and you're ready to buy it." Then she walked out the door.

Ron had some toys. Mostly big butt plugs. Which he often walked around with in his ass all day. He also had some dildos which Joy let him use if she was going to be out of town. The dildos were locked away because she new she couldn't trust the slut in him not to fuck himself constantly while she was at work. But locking up his cock was new.

Ron walked into "The Love Shop" at a mall on the other side of the city. He didn't want to go to the sex toy shop near their house in case someone he knew was there seeing him buy a cock cage. It would be one thing if someone he knew saw him buying a toy. They would probably even think it was for Joy. But it was something completely different if people he knew became aware of the truth. That he was an aggressively passive, submissive, bottom, bitch.

When he walked in he was relieved that the only other person in the store was the store's clerk. Like most people that go into a sex toy shop, it could almost feel like an intimate experience looking for something that will be used for sex. So he didn't want a lot of people around while he shopped.

The girl behind the counter was reading a book when he entered. She was a very pretty brunette with long hair reaching half way down her back. She was a little chubby but certainly not fat. This gave her a nice soft curvy body shape. She had a forty inch chest with DD tits, wide hips, and a plump butt.

As he walked in she looked up from her book, smiled, and asked, "Is there anything I can help you with?"

Looking down at his feet Ron meekly told her, "My Mistress has told me I can select my own chastity device for my cock."

Looking him directly in the eye she told him, "Well that is very nice of your Mistress to let you choose. You're lucky to have a Mistress like that."

Briefly looking up at her he replied, "Yes I am."

As she led him to the back corner she told him, "We have our cock cages over here. What are you looking for a metal cage or plastic?"

"I don't really know. I haven't had one before."

She knew if he was buying a chastity device for his cock, and admitted to a stranger that he has a Mistress, that he was extremely submissive. Using this knowledge she did subtly Dominant things such as always looking him directly in the eyes. And now she led him more than asked him questions. She pulled a plastic one off the shelf telling him, "This is probably our most popular model it. It encases the cock in clear plastic so you can still see it. It has four different size rings to fit around your cock behind the balls. Your balls are left uncovered. And it has a good size hole in front, allowing you to pee without splashing yourself. It faces down same as your cock does when it is soft. So you will have to sit like a woman in order to take a piss."

Wanting to get done with this as quickly as possible he on told her, "I will take it."

"This design comes in a number of lengths. This one is four and a half inches long."

Looking down at his feet again he asked, "Do you have one that is shorter?"

She grabbed another box and said, "This is three and a half inches long."

Ron waited a few seconds then again asked, "Do you have one that is shorter?"

Looking at this tall muscular specimen of a man in front of her, she assumed most things would be proportional. She informed him, "It really has to fit properly. You don't want one that is too short or it can physically damage you."

He shuffled his feet and just continued to stare at the ground.

She looked at how shy he was getting about this and finally said, "For the sake of hygiene we obviously can't let you try one on unless you have already bought it. The store is empty so why don't you just pull your pants down and show me how big your cock really is."

After waiting a bit he decided to unzip his pants and pulled the front below his balls. She could then see the head of his tiny cock hung in front of, but not below, his tight little balls.

Continuing to remember how submissive he must be she said, "Your cock really is small isn't it?" Intentionally embarrassing him. Reaching for a box on the shelf she said, "This is the smallest one we've got. Only two and a half inches. But that little cock of yours will easily fit in it, no problem."

"I am sure it is fine. I just have to call my Mistress and get her approval." Ron took a picture of it, texted it to Joy, and called her. Once she answered he told her, "This is what I have chosen Mistress."

"How long is it?"

"It is only two and a half inches Mistress. It is the smallest they have."

"OK put it on while you are still there, before you leave."

"I don't think there is a change room here for me to use."

Hearing one side of the conversation the sales woman told him, "I own the shop. It's empty. You can pull your pants down and put it on here if you like."

When Joy was told this she told him to make sure he thanked the lady and to offer to please her after he caged his cock.

After hanging up he was still at the back of the store. Hidden only a little by some short shelves if someone were to walk in. He pushed his pants down, found the smallest cock ring, and slid his cock though the ring. Then sliding the cock shaped tube over penis he connected the two. It came with a small padlock with which he then locked himself up.

The owner had moved to the front of the store. When he walked up there she joked to him, "Make sure to give your Mistress that key when you get home. A slave slut like you cannot be trusted not to take it off when she is gone."

"I will. Thank you. She told me to ask you if there is anyway I could please you."

She laughed, "How could that pathetic little cock please anyone?" Then she paused and said, "But you know my slave bitch is on holidays. She hasn't eaten my pussy in almost two weeks. Maybe I could use your slutty mouth."

Ron was sure that Joy had told him to do this only as another way to demonstrate to Ron her control over him. By further humiliating him in front of someone in the public. But once this woman actually said yes, he knew he would have to serve her.

Although Ron was a cocksucking bottom, he considered himself to be bisexual. That's probably why trans women had so much appeal to him. At thirty years old though he had still never fucked a woman, but he did find pussies extremely sexy.

He had even previously had a relationship with a female Dominatrix. She also, however, didn't think his little cock would ever please her. So he only ever got to eat her pussy. She sometimes had him suck the cocks of the bulls she brought home to cuckold him. Or had him clean her pussy after they had cum inside her. But his tiny cock never got inside her cunt.

The owner of the store walked over to the door and locked it. Like most sex toy shops, the windows and door were covered over so minors couldn't look in. Nobody would be able to see what was about to happen.

She walked behind the counter to her chair and pulled down her pants and panties. Looking between her legs Ron saw she had a two inch wide four inch long thick black bush above her cunt. But as his eyes got passed the landing strip, to her pussy lips, everything was bare and on full display. The lips spread apart like a butterfly and her clit was peeking out from underneath its hood.

She then turned, faced the counter, and bent forward so her elbows were on top of it. Without even looking at Ron she said, "Kiss my ass bitch." She knew from everything she had witnessed and the fact he was doing this, that he was a hardcore submissive bottom and she could speak to him like this. Because of her wide hips her ass was round, plump, and soft. Ron got on his knees and pulled her cheeks apart. Leaning in he kissed her right on her asshole. Then he proceeded to kiss all over her big soft ass.

Finally she said, "Lick it slut." He pushed his tongue in deep and started licking up and down. Each time his tongue passed over her hole she pushed back hard against it. Eventually he started to just circle his tongue on her hole. She felt her cunt start to get wet from the ass worship. Then she turned around, sat down on the chair, and spread her legs.

"Get your face in there and get eating!"

Still on his knees he moved in, placing his tongue flat against the bottom of her wet lips and pushing firmly against them while slowly moving up. She was leaking cunt juice onto his tongue all the way up. She was already so turned on, that when he reached her clit it was standing out hard and proud. As soon as his tongue touched it, little shots of electricity rolled through her loins. She responded to the pulses in her clit with spasms causing her legs to squeeze together around his head. He continued licking her pussy and then slid two fingers in as he started to focus on her unusually large clit. Juice started to flow like a stream from the folds of her cunt's lips. The scent rising from the nectar, which was seeping onto his tongue, was strong and sensual as he inhaled it. He continued eating her for quite awhile. The way he had learned to do from his previous Dominatrix. She didn't want to cum yet, so she pushed his head back and asked, "Do you take it up the ass?"

"Yes."

She got up and said, "Take your cloths off faggot" and walked to a shelf at the back of the store. He watched her fat ass jiggle with each stride as she walked away. By the time he was naked she had harnessed on a seven inch long strap-on dildo. It also had a short dildo that inserted into her cunt and a big nub on the inside of the belt that would stimulate her clit while she was fucking him. She was squirting lube on it when she reached the counter.

"There is definitely an advantage to owning a store like this when I meet a slut like you. Bend over that chair." Ron got down on his knees. Putting his chest on the chair seat. Spreading her legs wide, she squatted over him and pushed down into his hole an inch at a time. With each inward motion the strap-on rubbed inside of her cunt and outside on her clit. Once she was in she started fucking him forcefully and swiftly.

xploring96
xploring96
233 Followers
12