Shemale Stories: A MILF Fucked

Story Info
Lonely MILF walks in on teen girl masturbating and….
6k words
4.59
570.2k
251
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Lonely MILF walks in on teen girl masturbating and....

Note 1: Thanks to Hernandez for doing the photos for this story as well as the plot bunny that led to the final story.

Note 2: This is a 2017 April Fool's Day Contest story so please vote.

Note 3: Thanks Tex Beethoven, Robert, goamz,

With my daughter Simone away at band camp as a counsellor, I was suffering from an early empty nest syndrome before the one that was going to really hit when she went off to college in the fall. Since the divorce, it had only been Simone and me... and I really had no idea what I was going to do when it was just me. She had only been gone for three days and I was already bored and lonely.

That said, it was liberating to be able to masturbate anywhere in the house that I wished without the fear of getting caught by my daughter. I was naked in my living room watching a hot gang bang scene (one of the many fantasies I had not yet lived) when I realized I'd forgotten to go and feed the cat next door.

I had just started slowly teasing myself with a vibrating egg, but I decided to stop. I wanted this to be a long, leisurely drawn out orgasm... if I had to be home alone I was at least going to embrace the perks of privacy, especially the erotic ones.

I threw on some pants and a shirt, no bra or underwear since I was only popping next door for a quick five minute pet check and to feed the cat. The Wilsons were on holidays celebrating their twenty-five year wedding anniversary and I had willingly agreed to feed their overweight cat and keep an eye on their house.

I walked into the house, and was heading toward the kitchen when I noticed a light was turned on near the end of the hallway, which I didn't recall being on the day before. But this was the first time I'd come over in the evening; so maybe I just hadn't noticed it.

I walked down the hallway and as I got closer to a bedroom I heard sex sounds. I froze. No, it wasn't live, it sounded like a porn movie. I could have called out, 'Anyone home?', but for some reason I didn't. I tiptoed toward the light... more curious than worried. The Wilsons' daughter Chelsea wasn't supposed to be home, she was supposed to be at the lake with her boyfriend, but obviously she was home alone.

I reached the wide open door and listened.

A girl was begging, "Oh yeah, pound me with that big dick."

I couldn't remember the last time I'd had any dick in me... let alone a big one.

I knew I should turn and walk away, but instead I did the complete opposite... I peeked into the room.

Holy shit!!!

Not only was Chelsea watching porn... not only was she watching it intently, but she was obviously masturbating... her dick!! Her hard, big, DICK!! This cute athletic girl of eighteen who had lived next door for eight years, my daughter Nicole's best friend, had a fucking... huge... dick!! No, not a strap on, but flesh and blood!

I gasped... and to my embarrassment, too loudly.

Chelsea turned to look at me, not at all troubled by an unexpected witness. She just asked, even as she continued openly stroking her massive cock, "Oh, hello Mrs. Thompson, what are you doing here?"

"I'm just here to feed the kitty," I explained, defending myself even as I was still trying to absorb the overwhelming news that this gorgeous teenager had a cock.

"Sorry Mrs. Thompson, I don't have a kitty," she smiled, looking significantly at her cock as she continued to stroke it leisurely. Her big, no, her enormous cock already had my mouth watering

I stammered, unable to take my eyes off her massive prick, "I-I-I should leave you to, um, finish, um, yeah. Something." As you can tell, my brain wasn't functioning very well. My eyes, however, were on full alert!

"Hungry?" Chelsea asked.

"E-e-excuse me?" I continued to stammer, still unable to stop staring at the place where her vagina should be, my pussy gushing into my panties.

"You look like you're starving for some nice hard sausage," Chelsea purred. She couldn't miss the fact that my mouth was gaping open. I turned bright red as I realized I was actually drooling!

"Chelsea, you're so big," I gasped the obvious.

"Come over here and take a closer look, Mrs. Thompson," Chelsea offered, still stroking her cock slowly as if it were a hypnotist's pocket watch. I attempted to stop staring and failed.

"I shouldn't," I protested. But I didn't move a muscle to leave. I was powerless to move away from the doorway.

"Now, Mrs. Thompson," she ordered, shifting from sweet to firm in a heartbeat.

I didn't know why.

Loneliness?


Sexual inactivity?

My natural submissive side that had been dormant for so long?

The desperate begging of an invisible recorded girl who I couldn't see, but who was obviously close to an orgasm?

Or her huge fucking cock?

I was sure that all of these were valid answers, especially the last one. My mind went blank and my natural submissive obedience took control as I surrendered willingly. Without my telling them to, I felt my legs beginning to carry me towards this unexpected and entrancing she-male.

Although she was only twelve feet away, the walk seemed to take an eternity. I wanted that big hard cock in my hands... in my mouth... and, most importantly... in my pussy. I knew I had come over here just to check up on a kitty, but I was soon going to be caring for my own kitty... my own very, very fevered kitty!

At last I reached her. She offered, "Go ahead, Mrs. Thompson, stroke my cock."

My mind on cruise control... and lust... and hunger... and desire... and obedience.... I reached down and took a trembling grip at the bottom of her shaft.

"That's it," she purred softly, stroke my cock, Mrs. Thompson."

I obeyed, wanting that cock in my mouth, but even more wanting to obey this seductive young woman with this massive cock.

"Why don't you get on your knees, Mrs. Thompson? Take a closer look," she suggested.

I thought this was a logical, no, a wonderful idea. I obeyed another welcome order and lowered myself to my knees. This was a position I had often assumed back when I was married. God, I loved sucking cock. But not even in my wildest dreams had I ever aspired to sucking girl-cock.

I continued stroking the massive shaft, trying to remember to swallow as my mouth watered.

"Look at me, Mrs. Thompson," she ordered. "I want you to look me right in the eyes as you get my cock ready for your sweet mouth. You do want it in that delectable mouth of yours, don't you?"

"Yes, Miss, very much," I obeyed, gazing directly into her dark, intense eyes, knowing I was showing her my very soul, knowing I had no secrets from her, realizing she was very aware of my natural submissiveness.

"You are a submissive little thing, aren't you?" she properly recognized.

"Yes, Miss," I nodded, not having been with a woman since college... although I was still confused by this young 18-year-old girl with her elephant cock.

"I've fantasized about this for a long time, Mrs. Thompson," she revealed.

"You have?" I asked startled by the revelation. She lusted after me? If only I had known!

"Oh yes," she nodded, as I stroked her cock. "You wear very tight shorts when you're out gardening, and when you're weeding, your tank tops gape open to show me your huge breasts. You leave very little to the imagination, and all summer I've watched you through my window and taken full advantage of that delicious fact."

"I do like to be comfortable," I admitted, although I also liked to showcase my great ass, toned legs and huge tits when given the chance. "But I wish I'd known I had an appreciative audience."

"I like being comfortable too," she smiled. "I'll be even more comfortable if you get my cock nice and wet."

"Mmmmmm," I purred, extending my tongue, "I'd love to. Like this?"

"For starters," she nodded.

I licked her long hard shaft.

I kissed her long hard shaft.

I slithered my tongue up and down.

I worshipped this dick. It so deserved to be worshipped.

"Oh yeah," she moaned softly. "I'm so happy I decided to lure you in here."

"You what?" I asked, surprised by the revelation.

"I knew you were coming over tonight," she told me.

"You planned this?" I asked, even though that seemed rather obvious after her last statement.

"Sure did," she said, sounding very proud of herself.

"I'm flattered," I replied, feeling a rush of adrenaline at the compliment.

Suddenly she stood up.

"Now suck on my balls too, my pet MILF," she ordered, stroking her hands through my hair.

This wasn't something I'd ever done much, my ex-husband being very hairy down there. But Chelsea's completely shaved ball sack made sucking an absolute pleasure.

I leaned down, slightly awkwardly, my body straining slightly so that my mouth could be in position to take full advantage of that big ball sack. My searching tongue found each testicle and I sucked them individually... hoping that in the very near future I would be emptying this heavy ball sack.

"Oh yeah, I love having my balls sucked," she moaned.

"And I love sucking on your juicy balls," I replied.

I went back and forth between each ball at least a dozen times, not that I was counting, so intoxicated to be on my knees, sucking these balls and stroking this cock. And not having to tolerate the personality of a man to do so.

"Fuck, I can't believe how good you are at this," she moaned, as I lathered her ball sack with my mouth and tongue until it was almost dripping wet.

"You should see what I can do with your entire cock," I tantalized, in hopes of getting permission to enjoy that massive cock in my mouth.

"Is that so?" she queried, seeming intrigued.

"Oh yeah," I responded, oozing with as much sexual seduction as I could.

"Well, that is an offer I can't refuse," she smiled.

"May I please suck your big hard cock, Miss?" I asked, looking up at her.

"Fuck, yes," she consented, wanting to feel my lips wrapped around her cock just as much as I wanted her inside my mouth. "Do it. I want to feel those luscious cock sucking lips wrapped around my she-dick."

"Yes, Miss," I moaned, the invitation to satisfy the craving I had been feeling since my first sight of this fabulous cock having finally been offered. I leaned forward and finally took that beautiful hard dick between my cock sucking lips.

I always used both my lips and my hands when giving a blow job so I could give as much pleasure as possible.

"Oh yes," she moaned, as I began bobbing on her cock slowly, wanting to show her how great a blow job could be when given by a skilled and eager MILF.

I took my time, knowing that a great blow job was about combining saliva, pacing, and stroking... in no particular order.

"That's it, use that tongue too," she moaned, clearly appreciating my ability to gradually coax a wave of pleasure into a tsunami.

I sucked slowly for a couple of minutes, just starting to bob faster when she startled me by ordering, "Stop!"

I was very taken aback by the order. No one in my life had ever asked me to stop sucking dick. Instant insecurity swarmed through me. Was I not pleasing her? Had she had a sudden attack of morality?

"Place your hands behind your back," she ordered.

"Yes, Miss," I obeyed, instantly feeling better. She had decided to exercise her dominance and I couldn't be happier.

"Look up at me." she instructed.

I obeyed with a look of insatiable lust. I would eagerly do anything she wished, but damn did I want that she-cock back in my mouth.

"Now let's see you use only that gorgeous pair of lips you have, my pet MILF," she instructed, smiling down at me.

"Yes, Miss, of course," I nodded, as I opened my mouth and eagerly took her perfect prick back in.

"Oh yeah, you sexy little cock sucker," she moaned, "show me how a hot fucking mom sucks dick."

And God, did I ever want to be the best cock sucker she had ever found.

I began bobbing faster.

Taking more and more of her long shaft into my throat, I was determined to take her in balls deep.

I gradually got closer and closer to devouring that entire shaft.

Although it had been eleven months since I'd had a dick in any of my holes, it didn't take long to get into a rhythm as I bobbed hungrily on her juicy dick.

"Oh fuck, yes, you are even more amazing than I imagined," she moaned, as I got closer and closer to devouring the entire hard shaft.

Bobbing furiously, I suddenly lost my balance and fell forward and accidentally took the whole cock in my mouth and felt her balls resting on my chin. I was startled, but very proud of myself.

"Holy fuck, no one has ever taken my entire dick in their mouth," she moaned, surprised, unaware that it was an accident, although a very serendipitous one.

I rested my hand tenderly on her thigh as I resumed sucking. I couldn't wait to taste that first load.

"Oh, God," she moaned, "I'm so close."

I took her cock out briefly to beg, "Miss, please shoot your full load down my cum hungry mouth."

"As you wish, Princess Buttercup," she laughed softly, as she slid her generous cock back into my warm inviting mouth.

I sucked furiously, now deep throating her with each forward thrust, knowing that soon I would be getting my hard-earned sweet treat.

Many girls hate the taste of cum.

But I love everything about it: the salty taste, the soothing warmth, and the slimy texture, all combining to create taste bud perfection.

Then she came... and she moaned, "Here it comes, princess," and she instantly began spewing her salty seed down my throat.

I eagerly swallowed every drop until she was completely spent.

I slowed down my oral strokes, but didn't stop until she pulled out a good minute after she'd finished filling my mouth and warming my belly.

"Fuck, that was amazing," she said, her breathing still laboured.

"Your cock is amazing," I countered, as I resumed stroking the shaft. It was still hard.

"I want to stay and watch the end of the movie," she said, looking down at me. "But I have one more fantasy I wouldn't mind making come true tonight."

"I sure hope that fantasy includes pounding the MILF next door deep in her cunt with that big snake of yours," I sluttily offered, my cunt still on fire and still damn wet.

"That is exactly what I was thinking," she nodded, pulling me up and kissing me. It was soft and sweet... which somehow made me all gushy inside and down below.

She led me to her bed and we sat beside each other... her hard throbbing cock still saluting me.

She said, "Perfect timing. This is my favourite scene."

"What's the plot?" I asked as a joke, as I watched a girl taking guys from both ends.

She laughed, "Slutty cheerleader becomes prom queen."

"Ohhhhh, a classic," I laughed, as I reached over and stroked her cock.

"It's how the slut screams that really gets me so hard," she explained, just as said slut took one cock out of her mouth and begged, "Oh God, yes, fuck my cunt with that big dick, you mother fucker!"

I joked, "I imagine I will be repeating those exact words, and very soon."

"You really are an insatiable little minx," she assessed accurately.

"It's been almost a year," I admitted.

"No fucking way," she gasped.

"Indeed," I nodded, "no fucking, in no way."

"Well, that lack ends tonight," she declared with authority, "and you'll never have to say that again."

"Be still my heart," I purred, as I leaned down and took her still amazingly hard cock back into my mouth.

"I promise, I will fill you so full," she moaned, as I swirled my tongue around her thick mushroom top.

I bobbed slowly on her cock for a minute or two as the girl onscreen begged, "God, yes, hammer my cunt!"

The position was awkward, so I slithered to the floor and explained, "I like this position better."

"Being on your knees?" she asked, looking down at me.

"Subserviently on my knees," I clarified, before adding, "with a big juicy dick in my mouth. And I'm thrilled that it's a she-dick. Chelsea, you are so fucking beautiful... In every way," I added, giving her dick a meaningful squeeze.

"Well, go ahead and get back to sucking then," she smiled.

I slobbered on her cock as I heard the girl on the television behind me scream, "I'm coming!" She gave a long shriek of ecstasy.

"Think I can make you scream like that?" Chelsea asked.

"With this dick I may go right through the roof," I joked, before warning, "I can get pretty animated when I'm getting fucked nice and hard."

"Well, good, because I fuck nice and hard," she responded bluntly.

"Mmmmmmmm, I can hardly wait," I purred, as I resumed sucking her cock.

After another minute of sucking, she ordered, "Take your shirt off, my MILF pet. I want to see those huge fucking tits."

"Yes, Miss," I nodded, standing up and taking off my shirt.

"Wow!" she said, as she stared at my tits with the same awe guys usually did.

"All natural," I pointed out.

"Did I mention wow?" she joked, as I returned to my submissive position on my knees.

"You may have." I smiled, as I moved my tits to her cock and offered what almost every guy I'd ever fucked wanted... to tit fuck me.

"Ooooooooh," she purred, surprised by my new idea.

"Would you like to fuck my huge bazoongas, Miss?" I crooned, squeezing my tits around her man-flesh and beginning to move up and down awkwardly. I would usually do this when I was on my back, not my knees.

"I want to fuck every part of you," she answered.


12