Shemale Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And your wife?" She asked, looking down at me.

"Her mouth, cunt and ass are yours too," I eagerly offered, assuming based on this new knowledge she would be okay with it.

"She will be delighted to hear that," Mia said rather matter-of-factly.

"Did she really say she would let you fuck her if you fucked me?" I asked, although I already knew the answer.

"Of course, she did. She orchestrated this whole thing. I don't really know the bride. I just came here to make you my bitch." she revealed.

"M-M-Mary planned the whole thing?" I stammered, surprised.

"It was all her idea," Mia confirmed.

"Wow!" I said, realizing once again that I had the best wife ever.

"Now go bend over the bed," she ordered. "It's time to make you squeal."

Her matter-of-fact attitude somehow turned me on as I obeyed, standing up, walking a few feet and bending over, offering my virgin ass to a Shemale.

She followed me as she said, "You really have a cute ass."

"Thank you," I said, flattered by the compliment.

She went to her purse, pulled out a small bottle of what I figured was lube as she playfully said, mocking the old MasterCard commercials, "Never leave home without it."

I laughed, "I'm happy you have some."

I felt her hands on my ass cheeks as she pulled them apart. I felt excessive liquid on my ass and then a finger poking inside me. It burned slightly. "Shit, you have one tight man-cunt."

I replied, with slight trepidation, "I imagine that won't be true once you are done with me."

She laughed as she wiggled her finger around, "That is a guarantee. Are you ready to become a bitch?"

"Yes," I answered, nervously.

"An ass slut?" She continued.

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed, the name-calling turning me on.

She pulled her finger out and without any warning slammed her cock in me.

"Fuuuuuck," I screamed, as my ass was ripped in two.

"As you wish," she agreed, as she held onto my hips and pounded my ass relentlessly.

I couldn't believe such pain could exist and yet a strange numbness transcended over me as I accepted I was indeed her bitch.

She promised, "Don't worry, cocksucker, eventually the pain will go away and an addicting pleasure will consume you."

"I hopppppe so," I whimpered, through clenched teeth, though not convinced she was right.

Thankfully...eventually...after a few minutes of getting used to being fucked deep and hard...she proved to be right. Slowly, I got used to the massive cock in me, and as I relaxed slightly, the pain slowly faded and a new unexplainable pleasure slowly replaced it. My cock, which had shrivelled like a raisin, slowly grew again.

Mia noticed and quipped, "My little faggot is getting hard from getting ass fucked."

Although I had sucked cock and was currently taking a cock in my ass, the word 'faggot' was a shock. Since she had tits, I had never considered my submission as gay, but rather a twisted kink. Yet, the harsh reality was I had taken a cock, albeit a Shemale cock, in both my mouth and ass.

When I didn't answer, she asked, "Does my little faggot like getting ass fucked?"

By now, the pleasure was growing, the pain almost gone and I answered honestly, "Yes, Mistress."

"You will be a good little cock slut, won't you?" She asked.

"For you, yes Mistress," I clarified, not wanting to be a cock slut for a man.

"What about Mary's big strap-on?" she asked.

"Mary has a strap-on?" I asked back.

"I bought her one a few months ago with the promise I would one day let her use it on me," Mia revealed, before adding, "but she resisted me until I made you an ass slut...which I think I have achieved."

"T-t-that you have," I moaned, as the pleasure shooting directly to my fully erect cock began to get more intense. I desperately wanted to stroke my cock.

"You're close to coming, aren't you?" she correctly noticed.

"Yes," I admitted, embarrassed I was getting turned on by getting ass fucked.

"Only real faggots come from getting anally reamed," Mia said, before ordering, "bounce that ass of yours on my cock, faggot. Get yourself off without touching yourself."

I didn't even hesitate, the idea of fucking myself a ridiculous turn-on.

"That's it faggot, become a good ass slut. Come like a sissy bitch," as she continued the verbal assault.

"Ooh, yes," I moaned, the mixture of name calling, submissive humiliation and an ass filled with cock, bringing undeniable, unexplainable pleasure to my very being.

"Right now Mary is getting ass fucked by her new teenage mistress," she announced.

Looking back, I saw Mia was looking at her phone as I rode her cock. The word 'teenage Mistress' was yet another shock to my bewildered mind. I repeated her words, "Teenage Mistress?"

"Apparently she is getting quite the work out," she said, turning her phone around and showing me a picture of Mary with a strap-on half in her, thigh high tan legs behind her.

"Oh shit," I gasped, both at the photo and the pleasure that made my cock ache with need.

"Want to see more?" Mia asked, teasingly.

"God, yes," I moaned, wondering if it was possible to come without having my cock touched.

"You want to see your wife being used by other women and made into a submissive lesbian?" she questioned.

"God, yes," I repeated, my cock pulsing like it would explode any second.

Mia changed the picture. This time it showed Mary's face buried between white nylon-clad legs while she was still being fucked from behind.

She added to the awe of the visual as she said, "Apparently her young mistress gave your wife to the bride as a present."

I gasped, as I realized that Jenny had a teenage daughter and that Mary was eating one of her best friends' cunt while being ass fucked by her daughter...Angela. Angela was a beautiful young woman I had met a few times, but not since she had come of age.

I stammered, "A-A-Angela is her teen Mistress?"

"So it seems," she agreed, as she continued to ravage my ass.

"Fuuuuuuck," I screamed like a bitch in heat as I felt my cock pulsing like it was coming but without actual coming...causing great frustration.

"I want you to come from being ass-fucked, slut," she ordered.

"So close, but I can't," I whined.

"Imagine me fucking your wife's ass while she eats out Karen," she said.

Karen was our next door neighbour's daughter who had just graduated high school with a full ride to Harvard. She was the poster girl for cute girl next door.

"Ooooooh," I groaned, my cock continuing to twitch.

"Or maybe as I pound your backdoor, Karen is underneath with her lips around your cock," Mia added.

"Oh fuck, shit, aaaaaah," I babbled, my cock aching with need.

"Or maybe, I get the wedding party boys to come up here and take turns spit-roasting my new faggot," She added.

The idea mortified me, yet made my cock pulse more, as I protested, "Please, no."

"You have ten seconds to shoot your load without touching your cock or I get reinforcements, my slut," she threatened.

"Tell me what you are going to do to Mary," I begged, hoping that would do the trick.

"Oh I plan to fuck all three of her holes while you watch," Mia said, her tone implying this was already planned. "I also plan to fuck your tight man-cunt in front of her while you are dressed in her wedding dress."

My cock continued twitching, pulsing, trying desperately to break the invisible seal holding back the inevitable eruption.

"Then I'll make you go to work with my cum in your ass and on your face," she added, before pushing me over the brink, "As I collar you as my cocksucking, ass taking, cum wearing, wife sharing, faggot."

"Fuuuuuck," I screamed, as cum exploded out of my cock and onto the edge of the bed.

"You fucking faggot," she belittled, before adding, "coming like a girl."

"Soooooo goooood," I whimpered, the most intense orgasm in my life ripping through me.

"I know," she smugly acknowledged as she pulled out, roughly pushed me to my knees and shoved her cock in my mouth. The act of sucking a cock just in my ass, added to my humiliation, yet I eagerly bobbed on her cock hungry for cum...my ass suddenly feeling empty.

In less than a minute I felt her cum spray in my mouth and I eagerly swallowed another load of her delicious cum, something I hoped I would be doing more of in the future.

Pulling out, she pulled me up and kissed me hard. Breaking the kiss, she asked, her dominant persona gone, "Was it everything you fantasized it would be?"

"And more," I nodded, completely taken by her.

"Everything I said was true," she said. "I do plan to fuck your wife and fuck you in front of her."

"I hope so," I nodded.

"Good," she nodded. "Let's get back to the wedding, I still need to test Carrie's obedience."

I followed her back to the wedding, my cum drying on the blankets of the honeymoon suite.

As we descended in the elevator, Mia said, her tone dripping with sexy promise, "Robert, this is just the beginning."

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, looking forward to still take her ass and having her be a part of a crazy threesome with my wife and me.

Returning to the wedding, Mia whispered in my ear, "I'll meet you later in the room."

I watched her walk directly to Carrie before calling Mary.

On the fourth ring Mary answered.

I spoke before she could, "So, Angela is your Mistress?"

The voice that responded wasn't my wife, instead it was Angela who said, "Yes I am, and your wife is my pet."

I stammered, "A-A-Angela."

"Your wife is tied up right now...literally," Angela replied.

"Oh," I said, yet another shock.

"Can I give her a message?" Angela asked.

"Ummmm," I paused, unsure what to say. "Have her give me a call when you are done with her, please."

Angela agreed, "Will do, Mr. Jordan."

"Thanks," I said, the word sounding absurd.

"No problem, Mr. Jordan," she said all cheery.

"Have a good night," I said.

"Ohhhh, I plan to," she answered ominously, before hanging up.

I watched Mia talking with Carrie, curious what they were talking about. I pondered how Mary was tied up. As I wondered if I was going to get to fuck Mia's ass tonight.

My head spinning, my cock beginning to grow again, I got a text.

I clicked on it and gasped at the photo:

My wife was on a bed with her hands handcuffed, her legs spread open with a young girl I didn't know fucking her face with a strap-on, another young girl with another strap on was on the other side waiting her turn, while written on her tits in what looked like lipstick were the words 'Teen cunt slave'.

My cock suddenly stiff again, I looked over to see Mia leading Carrie away to the elevator. My mind spinning with opportunity, I followed, thinking maybe I could watch the bitch be used.

The end