Shenanigans

Story Info
A tale of wifely mischief.
6.9k words
4.09
127.5k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catesby
Catesby
559 Followers

My wife and I often spend the weekend at a beach house belonging to some friends of ours, Jess and Tammy. They only go there themselves about once a month and let us use it whenever we want. I always love going there because it's so peaceful. The back entrance to the house leads straight on to the sandy beach, which is usually deserted as there are no facilities around for miles. Jenny, my wife, finds it a little boring for her tastes, but doesn't mind indulging me once in a while.

The last time we went there, I drove us down on the Friday night. We got there quite late, and couldn't really go out anywhere so we stayed indoors. I opened a bottle of whiskey and we drank and talked and laughed as we watched the sky darken over the horizon out to sea. I don't remember much of the evening, but when I woke up my eyes were bleary and there was a pounding in my head that just wouldn't stop. When my eyes came more into focus, I could just about make out Jenny standing at the end of the bed and looking out the window.

"Back in the land of the living, are we?" she asked me, grinning unsympathetically.

"What time is it?" I groaned.

"It's eleven o'clock. How's your head?"

"Terrible. What are you doing?" I asked her.

"I thought I'd lie in the sun while you sleep it off," she said as she turned her back to me to take the suntan lotion out of her bag.

As she bent over, I reached out to touch her ass. The sudden movement made my head start to spin and I quickly lied back down on the bed. Something at the back of my mind began to nag at me. Something about the way Jenny looked. She had on her white bikini top with a white thong. Jenny usually wears thongs, but never at the beach. Even though the two items she was now wearing matched perfectly, I knew that her bikini bottoms left much more to the imagination. Just as she was about to leave the bedroom I asked her what was wrong with her usual outfit.

"Oh," she said. "I must have left it at home. Anyway, these panties match the top okay, don't they? Why don't you go back to sleep, Terry?"

She moved towards the bed, leaned over and kissed me on the forehead. I turned over and pulled the covers up above my head and before long I was fast asleep again. When I woke up, I looked at the alarm clock beside the bed and saw that it was about noon. I still felt a bit groggy, but a hell of a lot better than before. I put on my shorts and went downstairs to the kitchen to make some coffee. As I waited for the kettle to boil, I walked in to the sitting room and looked out of the window on to the beach.

Jenny was lying on her back on a blanket, lifting her hand up to shield her eyes, as she spoke to a man standing over her. They were only about twenty feet from the house, but I couldn't understand what they were saying. I could tell that Jenny was laughing at something he'd said, but that was all. There were three other men standing around close by. They were all in their early twenties, and obviously the athletic type. I looked down at my stomach, which had started to develop the beginnings of a paunch a couple of years before, when I turned thirty, and gave up all forms of physical activity which took place outside the bedroom. I felt a twinge of jealousy, as they stood around ogling my wife in her bikini. I wasn't bothered so much that they were chatting her up. Jenny is very beautiful and often gets hassled by men, even when I'm with her. I think in a way I felt jealous of them, with their flat stomachs, their toned bodies, their youth.

Jenny is a few years younger than I, and since we met five years ago, I've become much more aware of time taking its toll on me, on my body, on my mind. A few years ago I would never have had to sleep so long to get over a hangover. Jenny has always been dynamic, someone who tries to get everything she can out of every possible moment. During our courtship I did my best to keep up with her, but after we were married my efforts became less concerted and I could sense her growing disappointment in me.

I finished my coffee, went to the toilet and then went out the back door leading on to the beach. The four lads were now playing some sort of touch rugby game. As they ran around they kept looking over to Jenny, occasionally saying something to her. As I approached I noticed they stopped calling out to her, and when I had sat down beside her, they all but ignored us.

"How are you feeling now?" asked Jenny.

"I feel great," I lied. "What's going on?"

"Oh, nothing much. These guys came along to get some practice. I think they play rugby at college or something. "

"Were they annoying you?"

"No, no. Not at all. They're a good laugh really. "

"Have they been here long?"

"For a while," she shrugged.

"Well, shall we go out somewhere?"

"Oh, I don't know. I just feel really relaxed now. Let's stay here and get a suntan. "

I was quite surprised at this. Jenny rarely likes to stay in the same place for more than an hour or two at a time. I wondered if the guys in front of us had anything to do with this, but I supposed it didn't really matter anyway. I was still feeling pretty rough and to be honest I would have liked nothing more than spending the rest of the day lying down doing nothing.

After a while the guys took a breather, and came over towards us. They all introduced themselves to me, and were pretty friendly, which I hadn't expected. They were still ogling my wife, but they were at least trying to be subtle about it. One of them, who called himself Owen, reached into his bad and pulled out a joint. He lit it up, took a drag, then passed it to Jenny, who took it gratefully. She's always loved smoking dope, but doesn't do it much any more. After she had taken a few puffs I could tell from her eyes that she was pretty stoned. She actually smoked most of the joint herself, and only passed it back when Owen reached out for it. We chatted with the guys about the beach and places to go in the area until they went back to playing their game.

About ten minutes later, one of them, Darren, took a hard fall when he was being tackled, and hobbled over towards us. He sat down on the blanket in front of us, rubbing his ankle, while my wife made sympathetic clucking noises. The other lads came over and asked him if he was okay to continue the game.

"You're joking, aren't you?" he replied. "I can barely walk. "

His friends then asked me if I would take Darren's place, as they couldn't play with only three of them. I was about to make up some excuse about being too hungover, when Jenny suddenly laughed.

"Terry's a bit fragile today," she said. "Not that he's too sporty at the best of times. "

Normally, I would have freely admitted that what she said was true, but there was something in the tone of her voice, something like a dare, that made me stand up and say that I'd like to join in. They led me back to their improvised pitch, which had a few bags to delineate the goal areas, and told me the rules. Basically, each team had to touch the ball down in the opposing area, and if you knocked a player down when you tried to take the ball off him, you gave away a foul. I was partnered up with John, and I'd like to think I was doing pretty well. I was really getting into it, being very competitive. I suppose I wanted to show off in front of Jenny. After we had been playing for ten minutes, I turned around to see Darren with his arm around my wife's waist. She had her hand on his back and was obviously supporting him as he limped towards the beach house. I noticed the other guys were all staring too, staring at Jenny's ass, practically naked with only the thin fabric of her thong to cover her. As they approached the door I saw Darren's hand slip down from her hip to her ass, covering one of her cheeks with his palm. In a couple of seconds they were inside and out of view, but in my mind I still had the image of this young guy feeling my wife's sexy ass.

My first thought was to follow them in there, but I didn't want it to look like I didn't trust Jenny. Before I could make up my mind, John had passed the ball to me and shouted, "RUN!" My competitive instincts took over and I ran with the ball and scored. After that, we carried on playing as before, and within about ten minutes Darren was limping back out of the house with a bandage around his ankle. I waited for Jenny to follow him out and got a bit worried when I didn't see her right away. I was about to go inside to check she was all right, when she popped her head around the door and asked if we wanted to stop for a while to have a drink.

By this time my lungs were bursting and I was glad of the opportunity to stop playing so I quickly shouted yes to her and walked towards the house, followed by the others, who sat down beside Darren. As I passed him, Owen asked him how his leg was.

"Well, I had a nasty swelling, but Jenny took care of that," he said, winking at his friends. I wasn't sure how to take it. Was I making too big a deal out of what I'd seen him do before. It could have been quite innocent after all.

When I got inside, Jenny was nowhere to be seen. I invited the others to sit down, then I went into the kitchen. Jenny was standing there waiting for me. She pulled me towards her and kissed me on the lips, forcing her tongue into my mouth. She pressed herself against me and rubbed her hand against my cock.

I pulled away from her and asked her what had gotten into her.

"I don't know," she said, panting, her eyes dark and lusty. "It was just, you looked so good out there, you know. Really sexy. It reminded me of when we first went out together and you used to play squash in those tight shorts of yours. You should take it up again. "

She may have been only flattering me, but I can't deny I was pleased. She opened the door of the fridge and bent over to take out the bottles of beer we had stored in there. I looked at her behind and remembered what I had seen before.

"Wait a minute," I said. "What happened when Darren came in here?"

"What do you mean? I put a bandage on his ankle. Didn't you see it?"

"Yeah, and I saw his hand on your ass when you went inside. What did he do when you were alone?"

Jenny straightened up, put her hand on my chest and looked me in the eye, a smile playing around her lips. "Were you worried, then?" she asked. "Were you worried I might let him have more than just a quick feel?"

"So he did feel you up then?"

"You mean before or after we were inside?"

"He did, didn't he?"

"Does the idea of him touching me turn you on?"

I blinked rapidly, not knowing what to say, until she reached her hand down the front of my shorts and grabbed my cock, which was now very hard indeed. "It does, doesn't it? I bet you wish you were there to see what happened," she said, as she gently ran her fingers up and down my shaft.

I couldn't take much more of this. "Tell me," I begged. "Tell me what happened. "

"You really want to know?"

"Yes, tell me. "

She took her hand out of my shorts and picked up three of the beer bottles. "Nothing," she said with a teasing grin, as she walked out of the kitchen and through to the front room.

While I was readjusting my shorts she called through to me, asking me to bring out three more beers. I carried them in to see Darren and Mark on the sofa, and John and Owen in the armchairs. Jenny was sitting on the armrest of Owen's chair, already drinking one of the bottles. I handed a beer to the two guys on the sofa and sat beside them, opening up my own bottle. I noticed how all the guys were staring at my wife. When you see a woman in a bikini on a beach you pretty much take it for granted, however sexy she is, but when it's in somebody's living room, you really take notice. I placed a newspaper in my lap to hide my erection. I swear I had never felt so much like fucking my wife as right now.

They began to talk about music festivals and the one at Glastonbury that they had all been to the month before. Jenny went there every year with a friend of hers. It wasn't my scene at all and I was always glad she never tried to drag me along.

"The trouble with Glastonbury is having to share a tent with a bunch of smelly bastards, like this lot," said Mark.

"Yeah," Jenny laughed. "This year I had to share with these two guys in a really small tent. Not only is it smelly, it gets really hot as well. "

"I thought you went in Suzy's tent," I said to her. "Why were you sharing with two guys?"

"Well, I was in Suzy's tent the first night, but then she met this guy she really fancied who had set up next to us and she wanted to sleep with him, so I had to go into his friends tent. Well, either that or watch them fuck each other's brains out all night. You know what she's like?"

I didn't actually know as I'd never met her, but I had heard many stories from Jenny that she was a bit wild. I thought she was probably a bad influence, but I didn't want to say anything about it.

"So you had to share with these guys you didn't even know?" asked John. "Didn't they try to fuck your brains out as well?"

Suzy looked over at me. I didn't like the way this conversation was going. "No, they were just nice college kids. They were only about eighteen or so. "

"So they were too innocent to try anything, were they?"

"I guess so," she shrugged. "They didn't exactly avert their eyes when I put my clothes on in the morning, but they didn't try anything on with me. "

"You mean they saw you naked?" I asked involuntarily, the words out of my mouth before I could stop them.

At first Jenny looked at me a little sheepishly, but suddenly her demeanour changed, as she noticed everyone's eyes avidly trained upon her. "Well, only a bit. I wanted to get up, and I couldn't change in my tent as Suzy and her bloke were still in there. They would have only seen me for a second, when I put my bra on. I changed my panties underneath the sleeping bag. "

"So they got a look at your tits then," Mark said, staring straight at her chest. "Lucky bastards. "

We all looked at her in her skimpy bikini, and I noticed Owen surreptitiously move his arm around her as she sat on the chair's edge. He rested his hand on her upper thigh and began to stroke it with slow circular motions. Jenny seemed not to notice this, or if she did she made no move to stop him. This was getting all out of hand, and I didn't know how to stop it without causing an almighty scene, which would be sure to spoil our weekend.

"Have any of you been in the sea today?" I asked. It was a pretty hopeless way of changing the subject, but it was the best I could come up with. "I'm not much of a swimmer myself. Actually, I've never learned. Always lived in the city. That's why I like coming here so much," I carried on rambling, hoping someone would come in to the conversation so I could keep my mouth shut. "Good way to cool off after a game of rugby, I imagine. I fancy a shower myself, but if I could swim I'd be out there splashing about among the waves. "

"That's a great idea," Jenny exclaimed, jumping up from her seat. "I haven't been swimming in ages. Come on guys. Finish up your beers. "

Everybody turned their heads to watch Jenny's firm and sexy ass as she walked purposefully to the door. Whenever I saw in her thong it always made me get instantly hard. Seeing her ass almost naked like this, with four other guys watching too, I was more than aroused. My erection was painful, straining against my shorts, desperate for some relief. I had wanted them all to bugger off so I could grab hold of Jenny's bikini, rip it off and fuck the life out of her. It didn't look as though I was going to have the chance.

When she reached the door, she turned and said, "Well guys, are you coming or not?" As one, they raised the beers to their lips, finished them off and followed Jenny to the door. "Are you going to have a shower then, Terry? Why don't you come out and join us later, after you've finished?"

I tried to tell her with my eyes that I wasn't going to have a shower. That I wanted these men to leave and her to stay so I could give her a good seeing to. Unfortunately, my lips opened and whispered the word "okay" and seconds later the back door swung shut behind them.

I ran up the stairs and got to the back window in time to see Jenny sprinting into the sea, closely followed by Owen, Mark and John. I noticed Darren hobble towards them until he neared the water, where he sat at the edge of the dry sand. The tide was low so they had to go quite far out before they were waist deep. They soon began splashing each other with water, playing around, screaming and shouting. The beach was utterly deserted and I could hear them as if they were only a few yards away, but maybe because of my failing eyesight, I couldn't see too clearly what they were doing.

Suddenly I began to wonder about her bikini. It was white and as far as I knew, Jenny had never worn it while swimming before. I wondered whether it might be see through, whether the lads could see her nipples, which would no doubt be sticking out, as they did whenever she showered. Her tits are a good size, not too big, not too small, but her nipples get very long, when wet, cold or aroused. Then I remembered that her thong wasn't part of the bikini and wasn't designed to be worn in water. It would almost certainly be see through by now, her black hairy bush would be clearly visible to all of them when she got out of the sea.

She was surrounded by the three guys, all of them waist deep in the water. I could hear Jenny giggling, then I saw her reach around her and lift John's hand from underneath the water. She held it up high in the air as they all laughed, then with her other hand she reached behind her again and pulled Mark's hand up. It was obvious that they were both trying to grope her ass, and while she may have tried to stop them, I could see she wasn't angry. In fact, the way she was laughing, they could only take it as encouragement. Suddenly, she broke free of them and swam out a little further.

I rushed into the bedroom to look for some binoculars. I was sure that the owners had some. We had used them on a previous weekend. I wanted to be able to see in detail everything those guys could see. I searched the wardrobes and the desk but could find nothing. Then, in desperation, I walked over to the chest of drawers, opening them up one by one, rifling through various items of clothing. I couldn't find them, but I did notice something strange. Jenny's bikini bottoms were in with the rest of her clothes. Had she lied this morning about forgetting to pack them? The lads might have already been on the beach when Jenny went out there. Maybe she wore the thong instead so they could all look at her sexy ass. I began to wonder what they might have seen and done before I'd woken up and interrupted things.

Before I got too caught up in my thoughts I rushed back to the window. I would probably never know what went on this morning, but at least I could see what was happening right now, even if only from a distance. Jenny was now neck high in the water and surrounded by all of them again. They were very close to her, and so bunched in that I could not see her face. I could see nothing that was happening beneath the surface of the water, but in my mind's eye I was watching three pairs of hands all squeezing my wife's tits, all groping her ass, all touching up her pussy. I pulled my cock out of my shorts, and began to stroke it as I pictured my wife being abused by these men.

Suddenly I heard the front doorbell ring. I was tempted to ignore it, but as people rarely came to the house, I thought it might be important. I quickly forced my cock back into my shorts, and wrapped a towel around my waist, to cover my erection. When I went to the door, I found myself confronted by a middle-aged lady, who told me she was part of some kind of neighbourhood committee for cleaning up the beaches. I tried to explain that I was only a visitor and didn't actually own the house, but this made her even more concerted in her attempts to explain what people should be doing to keep the area clean and tidy. I would have told her to shove off and slammed the door in her face, but I didn't want my friend Jess in trouble with the neighbours, so I just stood there waiting for her to finish. After a while I ceased to listen and again pictured in my mind Jenny being groped and felt up by three men she'd only just met. I didn't realise my towel had slipped down until I noticed that the lady had stopped speaking. She was staring right at my crotch, my cock fully erect and bulging in my shorts. I was about to say something when she turned dramatically and walked swiftly away down the road. I began to laugh, then thought about how she would no doubt tell all the neighbours that I was some kind of pervert. She might even tell Jess and Tammy and ask that I not be allowed to come back here.

Catesby
Catesby
559 Followers
12