Sheppard's Seed Ch. 03

Story Info
Third in a series.
2.7k words
4.36
65k
26

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Sheppard.

I'd love to be able to brag and tell you that I posses movie star looks, but the simple truth is, I don't. As far as looks go, I would say I look pretty good, but no more than that. So how do I explain my luck with women? I think it's more about being in the right place, at the right time, and seizing an opportunity when it presents itself.

One such opportunity more or less dropped in my lap one night when I did a favor for a friend.

Ray is a guy who works for my company, but in a sales office in another city. Ray and I got to know each other because I was the field repair tech who serviced the equipment in his sales territory.

We became pretty good friends over time and would often get together when I traveled to his town for more than a quick stop. He and his wife Linda often had me over for dinner.

Ray would tell me, "A man who lives out of his suitcase should have a good home cooked meal once and awhile."

Ray would sometimes take me out to some of his favorite clubs so I could meet and dance with some of the local women. I think Ray was trying to play match maker.

Ray's wife Linda often came along with us when we went out. I never felt like a third wheel with them. They both were a lot of fun to be with. The three of us made great friends. When I met a woman at one of the clubs, Ray and Linda encouraged me on.

"Hey, if you want to take her back to your hotel, go ahead," Ray would tell me, "Don't worry about me, I'll find some girl to go home with," He said, making a show of looking around the room until Linda elbowed him.

"I meant you baby. Really," He said jokingly.

"It's OK," She said, "I'm sure I'll be able to find someone to give me a ride," She said, taunting him in return.

On one trip I was getting into town late, so I called Ray to tell him I couldn't make it that evening. Ray insisted that I meet them at the club, no matter how late I got in.

I met Ray and Linda at a club they had taken me to before. It was late and they appeared to have been drinking a lot that night.

"Let me take you guys home. I don't want you two getting into any trouble," I said.

"You're a good friend Sheppard," Ray said.

"A good friend," He repeated.

He turned to Linda, "Isn't he a great friend?"

Linda nodded, "Yes he is."

"OK my friend, take us home. You can stay at our house tonight so you won't have to drive clear across town to a hotel," He said.

We arrived at Ray and Linda's house and Ray brought three cold beers from the fridge.

"Here you go," He said, passing a beer to me.

Linda turned on the stereo and began dancing slowly to the beat of the music.

"Look at that," Ray said, "Isn't she the hottest thing you ever saw?" He asked.

Linda was indeed a beautiful woman. She had a great body and a beautiful face, but more than that she had great style. Linda was one of those women who turned heads wherever she went. Ray would often joke that he took me along when he took Linda dancing to help keep all the guys from trying to steal her away from him.

"I would never leave you baby," She would tell him.

Linda moved in front of Ray and moved her hips seductively. Ray responded by putting his hands around her waist and pulling her back against his body. She rubbed her ass up against him.

"Isn't she the greatest?" He asked, looking over at me.

Linda kept dancing and rubbing herself against him in time with the music.

Ray kissed her on the cheek and said, "Hey sweetheart. Why don't you go over to Sheppard over there and show him how hot you are, baby."

At that point I was pretty sure where this evening was going. I had no idea that Ray let his wife play with other men. I had heard that a lot of men loved watching their wife have sex with other men, but I didn't know Ray was one of them.

Linda took my hands and raised them above my head. Still holding my hands, she spun around and turned her back to me, pulling my arms around her. She started a slow and very seductive dance, deliberately rubbing her ass up against my crotch in full view of her husband.

"OK, Sheppard. Tell me she's not the hottest thing you ever saw."

"She certainly is," I replied.

"I think Sheppard likes it," Linda said playfully.

Ray went to the kitchen and returned with more beer and a bottle of Tequila. He sat down on the sofa and took a shot of Tequila before opening his beer, "If you don't have a major hard on by now, there's something medically wrong with you," He said with a laugh.

"Oh, he's hard sweetheart. Hard as a rock," Linda said.

"How can he not be with you, baby," He said.

"He's pretty big too," Linda added, teasingly.

"So you were telling the truth," He said to her.

"Would I lie to you baby?" She asked, teasing him more.

"The truth about what?" I asked, somewhat confused.

"Remember that barbeque we had a few months ago? Linda spied on you when you were in the bathroom," Ray told me.

I looked down to Linda.

Linda leaned her head back against my chest and looked up at me, "That's right. I peeked. I can't help it. I'm a very naughty girl," She cooed.

"She said you were hung like a mule," Ray said.

I didn't know what to think about what they just told me. I tried to think about how Linda was able to look in on me while I was in the bathroom.

"Listen, Sheppard. You're a great friend; in fact you're our best friend. Linda and I want to give you something special."

I didn't have to say anything at all. Linda turned and knelt in front of me and UN-buttoned my pants.

She showed great expertise in quickly removing my stiff cock from my pants, "Holly shit. Baby look at this," She said.

Ray sat up and looked, "God damn Sheppard. Linda was right about you."

"That's a big dick," Linda said.

"You didn't tell me it was that big," Ray said to his wife.

" I never saw it hard before," Linda replied.

"Hell, you're putting me to shame Sheppard," Ray joked, as he sat back on the couch with the bottle of tequila in his hand.

Linda opened her mouth and slid about half my cock into it. Her lips expertly caressed the shaft of my cock at the same time her hand began massaging my balls.

"Damn Linda, you're really good at this," I said.

She pulled my cock out of her mouth for a moment, then she looked up at me and smiled sweetly, "I told you I was a naughty girl," She said.

Linda returned my cock to her mouth. She began pumping my cock slowly in and out of her mouth. When my cock was almost out, she would suck hard on the head for a few seconds before sliding me back onto her mouth.

Linda tried to slowly take the whole thing in her mouth but couldn't.

"What happened baby? Is he too much for you?" Ray teased her.

Linda turned to him and grinned, "I know where I can fit him all in," She said.

"Go for it baby," Ray cheered.

"On the floor stud," Linda said to me.

I stripped off the remainder of my clothes then lay on the living room floor. I watched with pleasure as Linda did a slow strip tease for Ray and I. Linda never had kids, so her body was very slender with very womanly curves. As she danced for us her heavy breasts, with her nipples standing proudly erect, moved with a rhythm of their own. I couldn't help but envy Ray for having her lying next to him every night.

I looked over to Ray and saw him, fast asleep on the couch.

"I think he's had too much to drink," I said.

Linda looked at him, "He's going to miss out on the fun. But I'm not," She said.

Linda got down on top of me and pulled her face close to mine.

"I've wanted this for a long time," She said with a playful grin.

She kissed me lightly at first, then kissed me much more passionately.

"Have you been wanting me too?" She asked.

"You're super hot, but I didn't want to think about it because you're my friend's wife," I told her.

Linda giggled, "You're so sweet," She said.

Linda slid her body down until my cock was at the opening of her pussy, "Here it is Sheppard. Do you want it?" She teased.

"Yes," I replied.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear you," She said.

"Yes. I want it," I said a little louder.

Linda pushed her pussy against the head of my cock. Slowly, the head of my cock entered her. I could feel the warmth and the wetness of her slick pussy.

Linda's voice changed to a more serious tone, "Do you want it Sheppard? Tell me you want it," She said.

My head was spinning from the raw lust that I felt for her at that moment, "Yes Linda. Yes I want it. Please," I said, panting.

Linda pushed down and slid more of my cock into her. The sensation was better than I ever felt in my whole life. Linda got more than half of me inside her before she stopped and began sliding it in and out. Each time she would push me deeper into her, until finally, she had the entire length of my cock buried inside of her.

"You want that?" She said, panting hard from the excitement, "You want it baby?" She said again.

"Give it to me," I told her.

I grabbed her ass and pulled her against me to bury myself as deep as I could in her.

"Oh yeah baby do it," She cried out.

I began pumping my cock in and out of her.

"Oh. Do it," She screamed.

I slammed my cock into her harder.

"Oh God. Yes," She screamed, as an orgasm hit her hard. Her hips began bucking wildly.

Linda began riding me frantically, grunting and screaming as she continued riding me through her next two orgasms.

I grabbed her and rolled over on top of her, pumping my cock into her hard and fast. I new I was nearing climax and at that moment, I knew exactly what I wanted to do. I wanted to shoot my semen as deep in Linda's pussy as I possibly could. At that moment, I never wanted anything so badly in my life.

Linda sensed that I was ready to cum,"No, don't," She said.

"What?" I said, lifting my upper body off her.

"We shouldn't. I was so horny, I forgot to put in my diaphragm," She said with a little panic in her voice.

I slowed my thrusts into her. I was wondering what to do, now that I was so close.

Linda opened her mouth to speak, but another orgasm seized her. She grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled my cock deeper into her.

She looked at me with a deadly serious expression, her eyes locked onto mine.

"Give it to me," She said, almost growling in a low tone.

"I... Are you sure?" I asked.

Linda pulled harder on my ass, "Give it to me Sheppard. Fuck me hard and let it go inside of me," She said through clenched teeth.

Her words were all I needed to trigger a flood of my semen into her waiting womb.

"Here it comes," I grunted, as my cock began to pump my seed into her.

Linda panted harder as she felt my cock spasm, causing my seed to rush into her. Her next orgasm hit her like a thunderclap.

She grabbed my hair and pulled me down against her and shouted, "Give it to me. That's it, give it all to me. I want it baby."

She kissed me hard on the lips then held me against her for a long time as the last of my seed was delivered to her anxiously waiting womb.

Later, Linda took me to the guest room and climbed into bed with me. I held her against me as we both drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I woke up alone. I found Linda in the kitchen cooking breakfast.

"Hope you're hungry stud, because I sure am," She said.

"Where's Ray?" I asked.

"Still sleeping the poor dear. He really drank too much last night," She said.

Linda walked up to me and put her arms around me, "That was amazing last night," She said, smiling brightly, "I hope we can do it again sometime. I'm sure Ray would like to watch us together," She said.

Ray did get to watch Linda and I have sex several times. She made a point to use birth control on those occasions however.

Life pretty much went back to normal. I saw Ray and Linda twice a month whenever business brought me to their town. Our times together were pretty much the same, except that I would have sex with Linda each time I visited.

Ray liked watching us together. He sometimes joined in, but most of the time he just watched.

About four months after our first time Linda gave me a call.

"Hello Sheppard," She said warmly.

"What's up?" I asked. It was unusual for her to call me.

"Do you remember that first night?" She asked.

I immediately knew what she was going to say, "You're pregnant," I said, dreading what was coming next.

"Well you don't have to say it like that," She said, "Yes, you're little buddies did their job very well," She said.

"Have you told Ray?" I asked.

"Of course I told him. He's OK with it. He said that it wasn't your fault. After all we invited you, right?" She said.

"You didn't tell him about what happened that first night, did you?" I asked.

"No, and I'm not going to tell him. He thinks it was the birth control not working right, and I want to keep it that way. OK?"

"OK, yeah. I guess so. I'm sorry I got you pregnant," I said.

"You're so cute," She said, "I'm not sorry and neither is Ray. This is the way I wanted it. Do you really think I forgot to use birth control that night?" She asked.

"Why did you do that," I asked.

"Ray has a very low sperm count. I wanted a baby from him for years, but we just couldn't make it happen. I wish Ray could have done it, but I'll be happy to have your baby." She explained.

"So, what happens now?" I asked.

"Are you kidding me?" Linda asked, "Everything stay's the same as it was before. You're still our friend, and now you're going to be a godfather to our baby," She said.

"I don't know what to say," I stammered.

"I just want you to continue to be our friend, and to be happy for Ray and me about our baby," She said.

"I'm happy if you guys are happy. I just didn't want to hurt you or Ray."

"Everything's fine. Nobody is hurt. Ray will be a great father, and you'll be a great godfather."

"OK, if you two are happy, then so am I," I said.

"Good," She said, "Remember, we can still have sex until the eighth month. After that we have to stop. I don't want to risk that big thing of yours hurting the baby," She joked.

"Never underestimate how powerful the maternal instinct is in a woman," I thought to myself.

Linda and Ray have remained great friends with me. We still get together as often as we can, but the club scene is not part of their lives anymore. Now they are enjoying their three beautiful kids, all sired by me. The kids call me Uncle Sheppard.

And when I stay the night at their house, Linda still quietly slips into my bed, but is always gone in the morning.