Sheppard's Seed Ch. 04

Story Info
Discovering something new.
4.9k words
4.36
47.1k
18

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuing story of Sheppard and his evolution into becoming a Dom.

I wasn't exactly thrilled with the idea of going to a party filled with people I didn't know, and I was even less thrilled with being setup with a blind date for the party.

My friend Steve and his wife was the driving force behind this plan. A co-worker of his had just bought a new house and was throwing a big house warming party to celebrate.

"It's already set up," He told me, "All you have to do is show up. Karen will meet you there. It's the perfect way to meet someone. No expectations, no pressure, and best of all, if you two don't click, it's hasta la vista baby."

"It just feels weird," I told him.

Steve looked at me, "Sheppard, it doesn't get any more non-committal than this. Will you just trust me on this? This girl is hot. I promise, you'll like her," He said.

"And she doesn't live two thousand miles away," Steve's wife, Sherry said.

I cast a quick glance at Steve, then back to Sherry, "What do you mean?" I asked, already guessing her answer.

Sherry gave me serious look, "I know about the woman at your apartment building," Sherry put her hand on my shoulder, "You can't go on moping around because she moved away. It's time for you to move on. Find someone new," She said, in an attempt to console me.

I made a mistake in telling Steve about Elaine. I had told him three months earlier, just before I flew out to see her.

I knew we couldn't be together, but after almost three years it was still hard to let go of her.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to tell anyone about you and her," Sherry told me.

"Listen; just go for a couple of hours. If you don't like her, just say goodnight. Nobody will have hurt feelings over this," Steve said.

"OK," I relented, "I'll go and stay awhile, but I'll leave if things don't feel right," I told them.

The party was already in full swing when I arrived.

I parked my car down the street from the house, in the last open parking spot on the block. I stood next to my car for several minutes before walking toward the house.

The woman who answered the door was a tall, slender woman with beautiful auburn hair, and sultry green eyes. Her hair cascaded down to the middle of her back.

"Hi, my name is Rosanna, but my friends call me Rose," She said to me.

"I'm Sheppard," I said.

"Oh, you're Steve and Sherry's friend, I'm glad to meet you," She said with a big smile.

"Hey! It's about time," Steve said, walking up to me.

"This is my friend Sheppard," He said turning to Rose.

"This is a very nice house you have here," I said, trying to make polite conversation.

"Come, let me show you around," She said to me.

"I'll see you in a little bit," Steve said as he turned and left.

"Looks like you're in my hands now Sheppard," Rose said to me with a smile.

Rose took me upstairs first, showing me the master bedroom. As she walked me around the room I glanced into their walk in closet. What I saw made me freeze.

Rose noticed my stare and looked to see what I was looking at.

Hanging down from wooden pegs were several leather straps with cuffs on the ends. Next to them there were three leather whips of various lengths.

Rose stepped up behind me and spoke softly into my ear, "Do you like what you see?"

Her question took a moment to sink into my consciousness, "Uh, I don't know. Nice bedroom," I said.

Rose stood directly behind me and put her hands on my shoulders, pulling me gently back toward her, "Let's be honest with each other for a moment," She said in a low, seductive tone, "We both know what you were looking at."

Rose was not like any woman I ever met. She possessed a certain charm and poise, but there was something else. She gave off a certain feeling. A feeling that she had a great internal strength.

"It's none of my business," I said.

"It's OK if you want to look. I'm not ashamed of what I am," She said.

I turned and looked at her, "What is that?" I asked.

"Tell me what you think it is," She said to me.

"It's something you like to play games with?" I asked.

Rose smiled, "Not exactly, she said, "Let me show you."

"How was this woman suddenly so different from the person who met me at the door," I wondered to myself.

Rose lead me into the large walk in closet, "It's more like a way of life," She explained, "It's something that you are inside."

"I discovered the dominant/ submissive lifestyle several years ago," she continued, "My husband is my submissive. Does this surprise you?" She asked, with a sly grin.

"It does a little," I said.

She took a whip from its peg and handed it to me, "Feel it," She said, "This is not strictly about pain, or just sex. It's more. Its mind body and soul," She said, looking directly into my eyes.

"I felt the whip. The handle was stiff but had a little give in it when you gripped it. It had a nice feel in my hand.

"Done correctly, it can speak very seductively to its recipient," She said, taking it from me and rubbing it against her cheek.

"Do you think I'm strange for telling you all of this?" She asked.

"No, I don't think you're strange," I said.

I was struck by the intensity of feelings that she expressed for her lifestyle.

"Would you like to try it?" She asked.

"Try what?" I asked, somewhat nervously.

Rose handed the whip back to me, "I get a sense about you, that you could be a dominant," She said.

A man walked into the bedroom, "I'm in here sweetheart," Rose called out.

The man walked to the entrance of the closet and stopped.

"Sheppard, this is my husband Stewart," She said.

I suddenly felt very uncomfortable.

'I was just explaining the lifestyle to him," She added.

Stewart stepped forward and shook my hand, "It's great to meet you Sheppard."

"I just showed him a couple of my toys, but I haven't yet shown him our special play room. Would you like to join us?" She asked her husband.

Stewart smiled, "Absolutely," He replied.

Rose led us to a door in their bedroom that opened to another room.

"You can only access this room from our bedroom," Rose explained.

I looked around the room and saw two tables with straps attached to them. Rose led us to a large wood cabinet. It looked very expensive, made of hand carved cherry wood.

She opened the cabinet to show a neatly hung display of leather leashes, a couple of collars and several whips.

"What do you think?" She asked.

"I think that's the nicest cabinet I ever saw," I said, only half joking.

Stewart laughed, "It better be, it cost a fortune," He said.

Rose placed her body against the cabinet, resting her head softly against it. She looked at the two of us and gave us a sultry look, as she ran her hand slowly along the wood on the side of the cabinet.

"It is very beautiful," She said, "When I saw it for the first time, I knew I had to have it."

"Isn't she the most sensual woman you ever met?" Stewart asked me.

I nodded my head in agreement. I could feel my erection steadily growing in my pants.

Rose reached into the cabinet, pulled out a short whip and handed it to me, "Sheppard, would you do me a big favor?" She asked.

I looked at the whip, then back to her.

She smiled at me then walked over to a table and put her hands in the cuffs that were attached to the end of it.

Stewart hurried over and fastened the cuffs to her wrists, securing her to the table.

Rose turned her head and looked back at me, "Sheppard, I think I need you to use that whip on me," She said.

The look on her face was UN-mistakable to me. She was clearly very turned on by the anticipation of what was to come.

Stewart lifted up her skirt to expose her bare ass. A closer look told me she wasn't wearing panties. The moistness around her labia was easy to see.

I twisted the whip in my hand and flicked it slightly to get a feel for it. I walked over to her and put my hand on her, running it along the top of her ass.

Stewart nodded at me in approval. The look in his eyes told me that he was just as excited as his wife.

The whip cracked across her ass, perhaps a little harder than I expected.

"Oh, yes!" She said, sounding more excited.

I used the whip a little harder this time.

Rose looked back at me again, "Yes, I've finally found a man who knows how to treat a lady," She cooed.

Stewart looked at me and gave me some encouragement, "You're a natural Sheppard. You're doing great. Don't you think so sweetheart?"

"I'll let you know after a few more," She joked.

I laid the whip across her ass two more times, each time she cried out in pleasure.

"Sheppard, would you like to continue this with Stewart and me a little later tonight?" She asked.

I squeezed the whip in my hand for a moment, "Yes, I would love to," I said.

My answer surprised me. "Did I just say that," I wondered to myself.

Stewart released his wife from the restraints and kissed her, "Was it good?"

Rose rolled her eyes, "I didn't know I needed it so bad," She told him.

Rose put her arm around my waist and kissed me on the cheek, "That was very nice. I'm looking forward to more of it later on this evening," She said with a smile.

The three of us went down stairs and joined the party.

"Hey there you are. I thought you left or something," My friend Steve said.

"No, I was just upstairs checking out the game room," I said.

"This is an amazing house, isn't it?" He asked.

"Yes," I said, looking around the house, "It really is."

Steve put his hand on my shoulder and said, "Hey man, I sort of owe you an apology."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"That girl you were supposed to meet here, couldn't make it. I don't know why. She called Sherry on her cell and told her. Sherry said she was very apologetic about it," He said.

I smiled at my friend, "It's alright, I'm having a great time."

"Hey, there's plenty of great looking women here. Who knows, you might get together with one of them," He said, "Remember, if you do, you have to tell me all about it. I'm living vicariously through you my friend."

"We'll see what happens," I told him.

By one thirty, the last of the guests had left.

"Are you ready to pickup where we left off earlier?" Rose asked, playfully.

At that moment I couldn't think of anything that I wanted more.

"Yes indeed," I replied.

"Good," She said, taking my hand, "Let's gather up Stewart and go upstairs."

The three of us went upstairs to the master bedroom. Stewart and I sat on a leather couch in the corner of the room and watched, as Rose removed her clothes and dressed in a tiny leather outfit that left her ass and her breasts exposed.

Rose went back into the closet for a moment and emerged in six inch high heel shoes that matched her outfit perfectly.

"What do you think Stewart?" She asked as she slowly turned around to show us every side of her outfit.

"Beautiful as always," He said, with a smile.

Rose moved next to me and locked her eyes on mine, "What do you think Sheppard?"

"I like it," I responded.

She sat on my lap and put an arm around my shoulder, "I want to teach you a few things tonight, if you don't mind," She said, breathing her words into my ear, and accenting it by tracing her tongue around the outside of my ear.

My cock grew stiff instantly.

"Oh," She said, feeling my bulge, "I think that was a yes," She said playfully.

She stood up and opened the door to their play room.

"Gentlemen, would you please join me?" She asked, in a sultry tone.

When we entered the room she pointed to the cabinet, "Let's take care of you first, Stewart."

Stewart walked over to the cabinet and opened its doors.

Rose walked slowly up to the cabinet and placed her hand on the inside of the door.

She ran her hand slowly down the smooth wood surface. Looking over to me, her eyes narrowing seductively, she asked, "You remember this, don't you Sheppard?"

"I do," I said, trying to keep my composure.

Rose reached into the cabinet and pulled out a leather collar, and looked at Stewart without speaking. He instantly knelt down in front of her.

Rose bent down and spoke softly into his ear, "Who do you belong to?" She asked.

"I belong to you Mistress," He replied, without looking at her.

Rose walked around behind him and bent down again, speaking softly into his other ear, "Who do you belong to?" She asked again.

"I belong to you mistress," He said. This time his voice was trembling.

Rose placed the collar around his neck and fastened it. She kissed him lightly on his cheek and then walked around to the front of him.

"The collar is a symbol of ownership," She said to me, "When a sub wears your collar, it is the same as if she was your property.

Of course, it is only symbolic. Stewart and I gave ourselves to each other unconditionally several years ago."

She walked over to me and touched her finger to my lips, "I'm going to tell you a little secret, Sheppard," She said, "The Dominant is not the person in who is in control."

The surprise on my face must have been very evident.

Rose grinned, "A dominant cannot exist without their submissive. The act of submission is the more powerful act.

How a submissive reacts to you will dictate what you do with them," She continued.

I stared at her for a moment, and then suddenly realized what she was saying. I looked over at Stewart, still kneeling next to the cabinet.

"He's calling the shots," I said.

"My husband is behaving himself very well tonight, although, I'm sure he wants very much to provoke me into using a whip on him. He's only behaving out of courtesy toward you."

"Me? Why," I asked.

Rose smiled at me, "He is behaving himself so that I'm able to give more of my attention to you. You are new to this, and it is only polite to allow you the opportunity to learn without distraction," She said.

She walked over and took a whip from the cabinet, then turned to her husband and stood with her pussy less than an inch from his face.

I saw Stewart breath in deeply. He leaned his face toward her, but was stopped. Rose held the handle of the whip against his forehead, preventing him from moving closer.

Less than an inch of air was all that separated his face from her pussy. His body was trembling.

"Can you smell it Stewart?" She asked, in a seductive voice.

"Yes mistress," He answered.

"Stewart likes to be teased," I thought to myself.

Rose bent down and looked her husband in the eyes, "If you like it now, just wait until after Sheppard is finished with me," She told him, with a smile.

She took the whip and lashed him across his back, and then turning to me she said,

"Time for us now."

She handed me the whip and explained, "First, you need to learn the language of the whip."

For several minutes she explained to me the many gestures and ways to use the whip.

I looked at the whip for a moment, squeezing the handle to get a feel for it.

Rose put her hand under my chin and lifted it so that I was looking directly into her eyes.

"Listen to me Sheppard, it's time for you to let go of all those things your mother taught you about being a good guy. You need to free yourself from all those rules that society has put on you. You're in a new world now, embrace it," Rose said to me.

She turned and bent over, placing her hands on the table. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, letting her words sink in for a moment.

I opened my eyes and focused on the image of Rose leaning against the table, her ass pointing at me in such an inviting fashion was truly a beautiful sight to me.

I could smell the faint musky aroma of her aroused pussy, it was intoxicating to me.

I stepped up beside her and fastened her hands in the cuffs that were attached at the end of the table. I then turned and went back to the cabinet and retrieved a leather collar and leash.

I saw her turn her head to see what I was doing. The look of surprise on her face was evident. I looked over at her husband and saw his trembling hand rubbing his crotch through his pants.

Rose began to pull at the bindings that held her firmly to the table. I walked up to her and placed my hand on the back of her head and stroked her hair softly.

I laid the collar and leash on the table in front of her.

"This must be yours," I said to her.

Her body began to tremble noticeably.

I ran my hand down her back slowly, savoring the feel of her beautiful body as I went. When my hand reached her ass I slowed down even more to let the level of anticipation build within her. I could feel her body trembling harder under my touch, as I continued down toward her pussy.

I brought my hand to a stop as it reached her pussy. I could feel how warm and moist it was from the outside.

Rose's body shook harder and she let out an involuntary moan.

"I'm enjoying this, how about you?" I asked her, somewhat jokingly.

She let out another moan.

I slipped a finger easily into her. Her pussy was warm and very wet inside. I used my index finger to massage her G spot, and my thumb to massage her clit at the same time.

"Oh, God," She shouted loudly. I could feel her knees grow weak for a moment.

I continued massaging her pussy until she dropped her head and pulled herself closer to the table.

She began moaning loudly, "OH fuck, that feels..." Her words were cut short by her orgasm

As her orgasm peaked, her knees started to grow weaker. I hooked my free arm under her abdomen and held her up, while continuing to massage her pussy.

Rose lifted her head from the table and cried out, "Oh shit, I'm cumming," She said panting, "I'm cumming again."

I slowed my massaging of her pussy and after a few moments I pulled my hand from her pussy and put it in front of her face.

Without hesitation she began licking my fingers clean.

"Are you ready for it," I said, indicating the collar.

Rose caught her breath after a moment, and then turned her head to look at me. Her hair covered her face so I grabbed a handful of it and brushed it aside.

I looked at her without speaking again.

Rose looked into my eyes, "Yes sir," She replied.

I fastened the collar around her neck and slid a finger under it to check its tightness.

Next I attached the leash and tested it by pulling her head very close to mine. I studied the look on her face.

I could smell a mixture of her perfume and he perspiration, combining with the smell of her pussy juices on her lips. It was the perfect expression of lust.

I pushed mu tongue against her cheek and licked her slowly, "You belong to me now," I told her.

I felt her body shake.

"All of you," I continued, as I ran the handle of the whip slowly down her back. When it reached her ass I flicked my wrist and gave her ass a slap with the handle of the whip.

Rose jumped, but I held her leash tightly, "Want some more of that?" I asked.

"Yes sir, please," She whimpered.

I flipped the handle of the whip in my hand and lashed her hard with it.

Rose moaned, and then turned her head and kissed me.

I lashed the whip two more times across her ass and enjoyed listening to her moan each time.

I pulled hard on her leash and kissed her hard, "You belong to me now," I told her, as I lashed her again.

She laid her upper body against the table as I lashed her again.

"Up," I ordered.

Rose pushed herself off the table and looked at me, her eyes shining with passion.

"Time to explore the rest of you," I said to her, softly.

I unlaced the leather top she was wearing and let it drop to the floor. Then, I reached my hand under her, and ran it slowly across her belly. Her skin was soft and smooth, but I could feel her hard abdominal muscles hidden below the surface.

"You take good care of yourself," I commented.

"I work out two hours every day," She said proudly.

12