Sheppard's Seed Ch. 05

Story Info
Embracing a new life.
3.5k words
4.41
56.7k
21

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 5:

This is part five in the continuing series about Sheppard's evolution into the world of D/s.

*

I arrived at Stewart and Rose's house a little earlier than I expected. I saw several other cars parked near their house, so I assumed their little get together had already started. I walked up to the front door, but before I could knock, Rose opened it and greeted me with a very passionate kiss.

"I am so glad you came," She said, giving me another kiss.

"I told you I'd come," I said, somewhat surprised.

"I know but still, I'm glad you did," She said, as she wiped her lipstick off of my face.

I stood there on her doorstep and examined her closely. Her dress was elegant and reached down to her mid thigh. It was black of course, and it showed her exquisite shape nicely, but without being too obvious. The look on her face was somehow different from the way it was when we met for the first time, at that same doorstep a week earlier. She was still very beautiful, but somehow she was not quite as perfectly composed as before.

"Is everything OK?" I asked her.

Rose smiled brightly, "Everything is wonderful," She said, "I just have one request of you."

I was a little bit worried, knowing the type of woman Rose was, but nevertheless I would find it hard to say no to a woman like her.

"What can I do for you?" I asked, putting my hand under her chin and lifting her chin so that her eyes met mine.

"Make some time for me tonight?" She asked.

"I was hoping you'd ask," I replied.

I was pleased to find that she wanted more of me, and I would be more than happy to oblige her.

"Come on inside. I want you to meet some friends of ours," She said.

"Not yet," I said, pulling her close to me.

I kissed her one more time, then waited as she checked me again for lipstick, before going into the house with her on my arm.

"Everyone, this is Sheppard. He's new to the lifestyle," She announced.

Rose took me around and introduced me to a few of the people at the party. She introduced me to a man named Gary. He was a very friendly man, who seemed very anxious to have me meet his wife. Gary left, but quickly returned with his wife Nancy and introduced her to me.

Nancy was a tall slender woman with blond hair that reached to her shoulders. She had a nice figure that was nicely accented by small, but well shaped breasts.

Nancy smiled brightly when her husband introduced us, "I'm very glad to meet you Sheppard," She said.

I've heard that expression many times. People often say that, even though in reality they could care less. However in this case, she seemed genuinely glad to meet me.

"Thank you, it's a pleasure to meet you," I said.

I wasn't sure how genuine I was being at the time, but it was certainly nice to meet such a pretty woman.

"Hello Sheppard, it's good to see you again," Stewart said, as he walked up to me and shook my hand.

I felt a little strange shaking his hand, considering I was just on his front porch, kissing his wife.

"Come, have a drink with me," he gestured to a bar in the corner of the room.

We went to the bar. I took a seat on a stool and Stewart went behind the bar and poured us drinks.

"Don't let all this overwhelm you Sheppard," He said, "You're new to this lifestyle, and I know from my own experience that sometimes it can be very overwhelming,"

He handed me my drink, "If you ever feel like you need any advice, feel free to come to either me or Rose. We'll be more than happy to help."

"Thank you," I said.

"Rose and I think of you as a friend, and we like to look out for our friends," He said.

I took a sip of my drink and thought about what Stewart had said to me. I did feel a little overwhelmed by all of this, and I still didn't know if it was something I wanted to do forever.

"Is it ready?" Stewart asked.

I looked behind me and saw Rose approaching, "It's all ready," She said with a smile.

Stewart looked at me, "Time for short training course," He said.

Rose extended her hand, "Come, there's something I want to show you," She said to me.

I took her hand and she led me upstairs to her bedroom, then into their playroom.

The center of the room was empty except for one table. This was not the table that I had Rose bound to one week earlier.

It was a short, flat, four foot long table made from stainless steel. A pair of leather wrist cuffs were attached at each end of the table. After looking at it, I was still not sure of its intended use.

"Do you like it?" Rose asked.

"What is it for?" I asked.

"Stewart designed it for some of our friends. He's very good at making things," She said, looking back at me, "He's a very brilliant man," She added.

Rose reached under the table and pulled out two hoses, "Let me show you how to use this."

She reached under the table again and flipped a switch on. A soft humming sound came from under the table.

"It's really very easy. You turn it on and attach the suction cups to each nipple, like this," She said, attaching one to each of her nipples.

I grinned, "It looks like a milking machine," I said.

Rose turned the switch off and the cups detached themselves from her nipples.

"That's exactly what it is," She said, "But it's for milking a woman's breast."

"How does that work?" I asked out of curiosity.

"If a woman wishes to lactate, there are a few things she can do to stimulate the process," She explained.

Rose gave me a quick course on human lactation. I was surprised at how much she knew, considering she had never had any kids herself.

"Are you ready to try?" She asked.

I nodded my head yes.

"Oh, there's something else that I must tell you. That girl you met, Nancy, she's the cow. She's the woman that we'll be milking tonight. She and her husband have both been my subs for more than a year. He likes to be restrained and humiliated while someone else takes care of his wife. Would you like to be the one to have his wife tonight?"

I thought about it for two or three nanoseconds, "OK," I said.

Rose gave me a sexy smile, "OK then, just follow my lead and everyone will have a great time. After we're done with them, it'll be our turn," She said, blowing me a kiss.

Rose brought Gary and Nancy up to the playroom, with Stewart following closely behind them.

Rose took a whip out of her cabinet and used it to point Gary to a place on the wall that had wrist and ankle cuffs attached to it.

"Strip," she ordered.

Gary immediately removed all of his clothes and stood there, naked in front of all of us.

Nancy giggled at the sight.

"Down," Rose ordered, pointing her whip at Nancy.

Nancy immediately complied by kneeling down on the floor.

Rose instructed Stewart to fasten Garry's wrists and then his ankles into the cuffs mounted on the wall.

Rose walked over to me and gave me a sexy grin, "In the chair Stewart," She said without taking her eyes off me. She didn't even look to see if he obeyed her. She seemed to have no doubt that he would.

Other people filtered into the room, obviously knowing what was about to happen.

"Come here Nancy, there's something I want to show you," Rose said, still looking at me.

"I'm going to enjoy this," She said to me, with a wicked grin.

Nancy moved over to where we stood and then knelt next to Rose.

"Stand right here. I want Gary to have a good view of this," Rose instructed me.

"Now Nancy my dear, I want you to suck Sheppard's cock."

Nancy looked at her husband who was becoming aroused. Rose cracked the whip across Nancy's ass to punctuate her command.

Nancy moved up to me and busied herself with opening my zipper and pulling my cock out. She let out a gasp when she saw how big it was becoming in her hand. I heard sounds coming from some of the spectators who were standing behind me.

Rose looked at Gary and saw that he had an erection.

Walking over to him, Rose said, "What are you doing? Do you think anyone wants to see that pathetic little thing?"

"Nancy, which do you like better, Sheppard's cock, or this little prick your husband has?" Rose asked, scowling at Gary.

"I like Sheppard's cock," She replied.

Rose lashed Garry's cock with her whip, "Your sweet little wife prefers a real man's cock over yours, what a big surprise," She said, in a sarcastic tone.

Rose turned to look at Nancy, just as she was putting my cock into her mouth.

"That's a good girl," Rose said to her.

Rose turned to Gary who still had an erection, "See that? Your wife is sucking his cock," She walked to the other side of him, "She won't suck your cock, will she?"

Gary struggled against his bonds, "No," he said, loudly.

"And tonight Sheppard is going to put his big cock into you're sweet little wife," Rose teased.

Nancy sucked my cock greedily. She knew Rose had granted her this favor and wanted to take full advantage of the opportunity.

Rose lashed Gary a few more times, then turned her attention to Nancy.

"Time for your milking," Rose said to her in a softer voice.

Nancy turned her head to look at Rose without removing my cock from her mouth.

"You said that you wanted this my dear, well tonight's the night your wish will come true," Rose said to her.

Nancy reluctantly pulled my cock from her mouth, started to get up, but bent down and engulfed my cock with her mouth one more time.

"I think she likes it," Rose said to me with a smile.

Rose glanced down at Nancy and flicked her whip across her ass.

Nancy got up and climbed on the table.

I fastened the restraints to her wrists and ankles then took a step back and looked her over. Nancy was on her knees and bent forward resting on her forearms. The table was just tall enough to house the milking machine below it, which made it the perfect height to enter Nancy from the rear. It also put her in a good position to accept a cock into her mouth.

"You were right about your husband. He is a genius," I said to Rose.

I looked over at Stewart and he nodded his head in acceptance of my compliment.

Rose walked over to me and spoke softly into my ear, "She needs to be milked, don't you think?"

"We'll see," I said.

I walked up to Nancy and softly placed my hand on her ass, and slowly ran it up her back.

"I want to examine her first," I said.

Rose watched as I ran my hand through Nancy's hair and then reached down to her mouth and inserted a finger into it. Without being told to do so, Nancy immediately began sucking on it.

"Good girl," I said, stroking her hair with my other hand.

I reached down and cupped her breast in one hand and placed my other hand behind her and inserted a finger into her pussy.

"Would you like me to milk you?" I asked her in a soothing tone.

"Yes sir," She replied eagerly.

"Do you have any milk to give me?" I asked.

"Yes sir, I think so," She responded.

I looked to Rose.

"She has produced some milk in the past few weeks, "Rose told me.

"Good, then let's see what she has for us tonight," I said as I switched on the machine, and reached for the suction cups.

I attached the suction cups to each of her nipples, and held them until the suction kept them in place.

Nancy let out a low moan as each cup was attached.

I examined each of her nipples through the clear plastic of the suction cups and saw a few small drops of milk begin to appear.

"She needs a little more stimulation," Rose said to me, with a grin.

The spectators in the room moved to get a better look at the milk dripping from Nancy's nipples.

I positioned myself behind her and began rubbing the head of my cock around the opening of her pussy. I could feel her juices generously lubricating her opening.

Nancy moaned again.

I lined my cock head up with the opening of her pussy and began pushing it into her.

Nancy let out a yelp, and began panting hard.

"You've just moved up to the big leagues now my pet," Rose taunted.

Nancy moaned louder as I inched my cock deeper into her.

Rose bent down and looked at the milking machine. She noted that the one quart collection jar had a inch and a half of Nancy's milk in it already.

"See," She said to the other people in the room, "I told you he would make her produce.

I looked over at Rose. She had a mischievous grin on her face. I could tell that she was exactly where she wanted to be. She was enjoying being the grand orchestrator of this scene. She was like the ringmaster of a circus, standing in the center ring, holding her whip

I found the whole spectacle strangely amusing. I felt no shame or embarrassment in having sex with this woman whom I barely knew. It didn't even bother me that her husband sat a mere ten feet away, as I stretched his wife's pussy in order to accommodate my much larger cock.

Rose bent over and spoke to Nancy, "How do you feel?" She asked.

"I've never felt like this before," She said, panting and moaning, "I feel like I just lost my virginity."

"Does it feel good?" Rose asked.

"Oh God, yes, it feels like heaven," Nancy replied.

Rose turned her head and looked at Gary, "Does it feel better than your husband's dick?"

Nancy moaned louder, "Yes, God, it feels so good," She said.

"Why don't you tell your husband how it feels," Rose said to her.

Nancy let out a loud moan and looked at her husband, but her orgasm prevented her from speaking. I continued pumping my cock in and out of her while she rode out her climax.

"I think she likes Sheppard's cock," Rose told Gary.

The spectators in the room giggled.

"Oh God, that was good," Nancy said as she recovered, "Gary darling, why can't you make me feel like this?" She asked.

Gary pulled against his restraints, his arousal was obvious to everyone in the room.

Rose lashed him twice with the whip, "What do you think you're going to do?" Rose taunted him, "Do you think you're wife will let you have her, after she's had Sheppard? How pathetic," She continued, "You tried to get your wife pregnant, but couldn't get the job done. Isn't that true?" Rose asked.

"Pregnant?" I thought to myself. I thought back to the three women that I had already made pregnant, "Was I supposed to make Nancy pregnant tonight?" I wondered.

Rose walked over to me and embraced me from my side, and kissed my cheek, "Enjoying yourself?" She whispered softly into my ear.

"Not as much as I will with you later," I whispered back.

Rose looked at Nancy, and then swung a leg over her until she was straddling her and facing me, "That was the perfect answer," She told me.

Rose kissed me hard on the lips, her tongue probed deeply into my mouth. She grabbed my ass with both hands and began pulling it, making me fuck Nancy harder.

"Fuck her," She growled to me.

Rose pulled at me faster and harder, "Fuck her," She said, almost shouting.

I looked around the room, everyone's attention was focused like a laser on Rose and me.

Rose grabbed my head and pulled it to her, kissing me again. She was becoming very aroused and began rubbing her pussy against Nancy as I pumped my cock harder into her.

Nancy let out a scream as another climax hit her like a jack hammer.

Rose pulled my face close to hers, "Do you know why you're here tonight Sheppard?" She asked.

I didn't answer.

"You're here because I chose you to breed Nancy," She said as her climax overtook her.

Rose put her arms around my neck to hold on.

"Do it Sheppard. Breed her," She said, panting harder.

I could feel my climax approaching.

"Nancy, do you want Sheppard's seed?" Rose shouted without looking back.

"Yes, please. I want it so bad, Sheppard please!" Nancy said.

"Do it Sheppard. Give it to her," Rose said, sounding more desperate, "God damn it Sheppard, breed this bitch."

I felt my cock throb as the first squirt of my seed was shoot deep into Nancy.

"Oh yes! I can feel it," Nancy cried out, as my cock dumped the rest of it's load into her.

"God damn, Sheppard, you're getting her pregnant right now," Rose cried, as her body shook with another orgasm.

I heard one of the women who was watching us let out a yelp, I looked over at Gary, he had ejaculated, and some of it hit a woman who was standing near him. Nancy collapsed onto the table as another orgasm rocked her.

"Oh God," Rose said, "I've never cum from kissing a man who was fucking another woman at the time, that's got to be one for the record books," She said, as she held herself up next to me.

I put my arms around her and held her. My cock was still dripping cum into Nancy.

Rose and I spent the night in a guest room at her house. Stewart slept alone in his bed. Rose and had gentle, but passionate sex that night. Afterword, she lay next to me, she held her body against mine for a long time before speaking.

"Did you enjoy yourself tonight?" She asked.

"Which part, "I teased."

"Let's start with breeding Nancy," She said.

"Did she really want to get pregnant?" I asked.

"Yes, and I think there's a good chance you granted her wish tonight."

I felt a little like I'd been set up, but the scene with Rose and Nancy was so hot I couldn't have stopped if I'd wanted to.

"Why me?" I asked.

"I promised Nancy and Gary that I'd choose a first class stud for her," She told me.

I sat up in bed and looked at her, "They both wanted it?"

Rose smiled at me, "Of course they both did. I wouldn't have played match maker for them, if they both hadn't agreed on this up front. Do you remember when you were first introduced to Nancy this evening?"

"Yes, we were in the living room."

"She was brought to you, so she could say yes or no to you breeding her," Rose told me.

"So, what if she becomes pregnant?" I asked.

Rose pulled me back down to her, "Then everyone will have gotten what they wanted."

Rose held me close to her and sighed deeply, "I love being with you Sheppard," She said softly, "In some ways I feel like I can't get enough of you, but you frighten me at the same time."

"Frighten you? Why?" I asked.

I was pretty sure what she meant by that, but I wanted her to say it anyway.

"I think I feel too much for you. I love Stewart very much, so I can't allow myself to become too attached to you. That would hurt him severely, and I couldn't do that to him," She said, sobbing slightly.

"So what does all this mean?" I asked, drawing her out more.

"It means that if sometime in the future I act a little distant or withdrawn from you, please don't take it personally."

I could feel her body tremble slightly. I slipped a finger into her wet slit and softly massaged her clit.

I whispered into her ear, "Are you in love with me?" I asked.

Rose began to sob more, tears streamed down her cheeks, "Yes," was all she said.

Two months later, Rose came to my apartment and told me she had good news. Nancy was pregnant and very happy about it. Rose took me into my bedroom and made love to me. Afterward, she held me next to her and told me that she too, was pregnant with my child.

"You did good Sheppard. I think you're a natural at it," Rose told me.

I just smiled to myself. I knew I still had a lot to learn, but I was pretty sure I was going to enjoy this new lifestyle.