Sheppard's Seed Ch. 06

Story Info
We are Lions.
4k words
4.38
37.2k
20

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part six in the Sheppard's seed series:

We are lions.

Life seems so much different now. Something has changed inside of me. I look at the people that I encounter during the course of my regular day, but now they don't seem the same to me as they did only a few months before.

Other people have noticed the change in me as well. Women in my office who rarely spoke to me before, are now trying their best to get my attention by openly flirting with me. I once found them very attractive but they wouldn't give me a second look. They had their sights set for men with money. Now I look at them now and wonder why I ever thought of them as desirable at all. They seem so inferior.

I look at these women as lesser beasts, greedily clamoring for the scraps of life that fall off the table where their masters eat. They couldn't even stand in the same room as a woman like Rose.

I continue to attend the frequent gatherings that Rose and my new friends have. I realize now that they use these gatherings to satisfy their inner desire to be among their own kind. I now feel much more comfortable in their company than I do in the rest of the outside world.

When we gather I feel as if we were a pride of lions, just returned from a successful hunt. When we get together, we ignore the outside world and give our attentions only to each other.

"You seem distracted tonight," Rose said as she walked up to me.

I didn't reply right away, I was still thinking about the changes in my life. I looked a Rose. She was five months pregnant now and her belly was getting very large. I placed my hand on her belly and stroked it softly while remembering the night I planted my seed into her. She was as beautiful as ever. Her breasts were beginning to grow larger from her pregnancy, and her whole body seemed to give off a wonderful, healthy glow. In a pride of lions Rose would be a superior female.

"How are you tonight?" I asked her, still looking at her belly.

Rose looked down at her belly and placed her hands on each side of it, "I'm doing great. I'm getting excited about having our baby," She replied with a gorgeous smile.

"Is there anything you need?" I asked.

"Rose looked at me with a knowing grin and placed her hand on my cheek, "God Sheppard, you've become so much more than I imagined you would."

I saw tears in her eyes.

I took it as a compliment because I knew what she meant. Rose saw a potential in me, so she drew me into her world. Once I entered her world I grew beyond both our expectations. I don't know how it happened, but it did.

"Thank you," I said, "But is there anything you need, for you or our baby?" I asked, taking her back to my question.

"No, everything's just fine. Me, Stewart, and the baby are doing great," She reassured me.

Rose changed the subject, "I have someone I would like you to meet."

I already knew what that meant. There was another woman who wanted me to breed her. The look on my face must have betrayed my feelings.

"What's the matter Sheppard?" She asked.

"Nothing, I was just thinking about something you once told me, about us being like lions among sheep," I said.

"You're beginning to feel it, aren't you? You're feeling the chains that society has put on your masculinity, fall away. Your inner strength is beginning to assert itself," Rose said to me in almost a whisper.

She took my hand and kissed it, "Don't fight it Sheppard, let it happen."

"Why do you ask me to breed inferior females?" I asked.

Rose pulled herself close to me, "To keep us strong," She said in a serious tone.

Rose looked at me questioningly, "I think you're beginning to understand that what we ask of you is no trivial matter. That's it, isn't it?"

She kissed me lightly.

I didn't reply, but I thought about the pride of lions again.

"You want something more don't you?" Rose asked.

"I can feel it, like a hunger inside of me. It's like I eat, but I can never get full. Does that make sense to you?" I asked.

Rose kissed me on the cheek, "Yes Sheppard, it makes perfect sense to me," She looked me in the eyes and said, "That's how I felt before I met Stewart."

"But why are you having my baby instead of his?" I asked.

"Because Stewart asked me to," She said.

This revelation confused me even more, "I thought it was your idea," I said.

"Stewart saw something in you. He knew that first night that you had a potential that was worth encouraging. He's very good at seeing into people. That's what he does for a living. He's a psychiatrist, and a very good one. He knew you would be a perfect match to me."

I looked at her rather puzzled still, "Selective breeding?" I asked, "That's what Stewart is doing?"

Rose grinned at me, "Do you remember what I told you that first night, about where the power came from?"

I thought for a moment before realizing what she meant. Power came from the sub, she told me.

I looked at her again, "Stewart" I said.

"Yes," She said, "He's been controlling events in order to bring you into our pride, as it were," She said, motioning toward the people mingling in the other room.

I shook my head in acknowledgment, "Now I understand," I told her, "Is Stewart also picking the women for me to breed?"

"Not entirely. He asks for my input about who I think would be appropriate. We respect each others opinion," She told me.

"He wants to grow and strengthen the pride," I said.

"You can think of it like that," She said, "Stewart looks out for the group. Just like you're feeling protective about me and the baby, he feels protective about all of us," Rose said.

"What about the women and their husbands? Do they get a choice about who breeds them?"

Rose laughed, "Of course they do. The women and their husbands both must to agree to it in advance. I only connect you with people who have requested it. They understand the importance of making the group stronger. The woman I want you to meet tonight has been waiting very patiently for her turn."

She took me into her arms and held me close. I could feel her belly pressing into mine, "I know this all must feel very strange to you. But in time, it will make perfect sense."

"I'm not confused by that, I get it. I'm surprised that I understand it, but I do. What I don't understand is why do I still feel so unfulfilled inside. What's missing?" I asked.

"A mate," She said flatly.

I didn't say anything in response. I wondered for a moment who she would recommend to me, or was she thinking of herself?

"Don't worry Sheppard you won't have to look for her, she'll find you. She'll find you when you least expect it," She said with a wink.

"Do you know something? Have you and Stewart got someone in mind for me?"

"No, we wouldn't meddle in things like that. It will be entirely between you and the woman you meet, whether you wish to become mates. Just be very careful about it Sheppard. Pay close attention to the chemistry between you and other women. People like us, tend to mate for life. If Stewart and I ever became separated, each of us would find it very difficult to go on living. People like us are different. Our connections to each other run much deeper than ordinary people," Rose put a hand on her belly, "Stewart and I love each other that deeply. Deep enough that I'm carrying your baby because he asked me too. That's how it feels to have a mate."

Rose kissed me again, "I'm talking about a much deeper commitment than the usual, I do and wear the ring thing."

"Yeah, I think I know what you mean," I said.

"Good, now come with me. I have someone I want you to meet.

Monica's smile captured me in an instant.

"I'm very pleased to meet you," She said, after Rose's introduction.

Monica stood five foot ten, with piercing green eyes. Her waist long, blond hair was gathered into a very precise French braid. She struck me as a woman who was always in control, and never lost her composure.

"You're very beautiful," I told her.

"Thank you," She replied.

I had a purpose in mind when I gave her that compliment. I wanted to see how she would react to it. Her head dipped, in a slightly submissive move, but her eyes never broke contact with mine. This told me that she possessed a great amount of self confidence. Her simple but polite response showed a great deal of style on her part.

"And look at you, you're so beautiful and radiant tonight," Monica said, turning to Rose.

Monica put her hand on Rose's enlarged belly, "God, I'm so jealous of you," She said.

"Well, tonight could be your nite," Rose said with a wink.

There was a movement to my left that caught my eye. I looked and saw a woman staring at me as she moved slowly through the crowd in the middle of the room. She was tall and slender, with raven black hair and intense blue eyes. The dark makeup around her eyes gave her a slightly menacing look.

I watched as she navigated the crowded room effortlessly, without ever taking her eyes off of me. Her stride was smooth and powerful, like a gymnast or perhaps even a tigress. I felt like I was in a trance as I watched her. All my senses were focused on her, it felt as if time was moving in slow motion. The woman reminded me of a predator stalking it's prey. The look in her eyes made me feel a little uneasy.

"Isn't that right Sheppard?" Rose's question snapped me out of my trance.

I looked at Rose, then back to the other room where the Raven haired woman had been but she was gone.

"Sheppard?" Rose asked.

I quickly refocused my attention to Rose and Monica, "Yes, I believe so," I replied, but I think I'll get a drink and step outside for some fresh air first," A thought came to my head, and I quickly added, "Monica, would you like to join me?"

"Great save," I thought to myself. I didn't want Monica to feel like I was rejecting her, or somehow not taking our upcoming liaison seriously.

"I would love to," She replied.

We got our drinks and went out to the back yard. I looked up at the starry night sky for a few moments before I spoke.

"I wanted to have a chance to get to know you better," I told her.

I think that's a great idea. What would you like to know?" Monica asked.

"Tell me what you think I should know," I said.

I was just stalling for time. I needed time to think about the things Rose told me.

Monica began talking, but I really didn't listen to any of it. Instead, I looked at her and wondered if I should give her a baby.

"If I gave you a baby, would you love it?" I asked, interrupting her.

Monica stopped and looked at me. Her eyes softened and her voice lowered as if she has just entered a church.

"With all my heart and soul," She replied, very sincerely.

"Where is your husband?" I asked her.

"I'm not married," She said, "If your concerns are about my ability to raise and support children, you need not worry. I run my own business and I have more than enough from an inheritance to give my children a very good life and a first class education."

The tone of her voice showed a hint of annoyance with me.

"It's important to me," I told her, "That any children we make together will be loved and provided for. I don't mean to sound like I doubt your intentions or abilities, but still, I want to hear it from you."

Monica smiled at me in a way that told me she understood, "Rose was right about you. You are a good man."

She stepped up close and spoke softly to me, "I will be both loving and firm with any child I bear. I will raise them, protect them, and prepare them for life, as well as I possibly can."

The look in her eyes told me that her love for her children would be without limit.

"Sheppard," She said, kissing me lightly on the cheek, "Would you give me a baby? Or two, or three," She said playfully.

I grabbed her and kissed her hard. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled her body against mine, and passionately returned my kiss.

"I see you two are getting along well," Rose said, as she walked up to us.

Monica and I ended our kiss, but she continued to hold her body against mine, "I'm going to have a baby," She said, smiling brightly.

"You two look like you're more than ready, lets go up stairs and celebrate this moment properly," Rose said.

"I'm going up to get changed, I'll meet you up there," Monica said to me.

As Monica turned and left, Rose took me by the hand, "Are you OK Sheppard? You've been distracted all evening."

"I'm OK," I said.

"Still feeling that emptiness inside?" She asked.

"Yeah, a little," I replied.

"What do you think of Monica?" She asked.

I thought about her question for a moment. Was she trying to nudge me towards Monica for a possible mate?

"She seems an exceptional woman," I said.

"She seems perfect for having your children, but tell me, how do you feel about her?" Rose asked.

"I don't know yet. I need to get to know her better," I said.

Rose kissed my hand, "Let's go up and give her a baby," She said.

The play room was already filled with spectators. I saw Nancy and her husband standing to my right. Nancy's belly was greatly expanded from our baby growing within her. When I looked at her, she smiled.

"You should feel proud of your accomplishments," Rose whispered quietly into my ear.

"Why do they all want to watch?" I asked, looking at all the people in the room.

"It's time to loose those old inhibitions Sheppard. Be unashamed of what you do here," Rose looked away from me, "Look at Nancy, she is unashamed to carry your baby," She motioned to the door, "Look at Monica, she is unashamed to take your seed in front of them."

I turned to see Monica walking into the room, naked from head to toe.

"Isn't she beautiful," Rose asked.

Rose was right, Monica was indeed beautiful. I watched her as she walked confidently into the room and stood before me with her eyes fixed on mine. I could feel my cock growing as I stood there taking in the sight of this beautiful woman who wanted my seed.

Rose removed my shirt and tossed it on a chair, as I gazed at Monica.

"Rose just said that you are a beautiful woman, I said to her as I walked around behind her, "Do you think you are a beautiful woman?" I asked her in a low voice.

Monica stammered for a moment. It was the first time I saw even the slightest crack in her composure.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder," She finally replied.

"I think you are very beautiful," I said, as I placed my hand on the back of her shoulder and ran it slowly down her back. Her skin was smooth and soft. I slid my hand down to her ass and rubbed it softly. I thought to myself, "I could enjoy having her as a regular thing."

I reached a hand around her waist and placed it on her firm belly, "Do you want a baby in there?" I asked.

I felt her body tremble slightly, "Yes," She replied.

I leaned in closer to her and slowly licked her neck, "Are you sure?" I said softly into her ear.

"Yes, please. I want your baby," She said, as her breathing increased noticeably.

I pulled her back to me and held her body against mine. The touch of her skin against mine was intoxicating to me. I slid my hand from her belly down to her pussy. Monica gasped as my finger slid effortlessly into her pussy. I reached up with my other hand and placed it arround her throat, holding her head back as I lightly kissed her neck.

I felt very powerful at that moment. I could feel a strange kind of energy coursing through me. It felt good. At that moment in time, Monica had completely surrendered to me. I love that feeling of possessing someone.

I looked up and saw the woman from before staring intently at me with her blue eyes. This time I didn't let her distract me from Monica. In an act of defiance, I ran my tongue from the base of Monica's neck, up to the underside of her jaw. Monica shuddered, as I held her exquisite body against mine. I continued massaging her pussy with my other hand as I licked her neck again.

"You will have my baby," I whispered into her ear."

Monica's whole body trembled as an orgasm hit her hard.

I held her tight against me, as she cried out loudly, "Oh yes! Oh..."

I slid my hand up and cupped one of her breasts, "You will breast feed your children," I told her.

"Yes. Yes I will," She cried.

"I know you'll be a good mother," I said reassuringly, as I kissed her on her cheek.

Monica laid her head back against my chest and relaxed fully for the first time since I met her.

"On the table," I said to her as I kissed her cheek again.

Monica obediently got onto the table and lay on her back. This was not the milking table that facilitated Nancy's pregnancy. This was another of Stewart's inventions, a breeding table. It closely resembled a Gyno exam table, but it looked like it was built with a lot more comfort in mind. It had restraints built into the table, but I didn't think that they would be needed with Monica. She was very anxious to take my seed.

Monica opened her legs, revealing her cleanly shaved pussy to me for the first time. I slid my pants off, letting Monica see my cock for the first time. Monica's eyes opened wide at the sight of my hard, thick cock standing ready to penetrate her.

I saw her take a few deep breaths in an attempt to prepare herself for what was to come.

"Don't worry, just relax and enjoy yourself," I told her, as I rubbed the head of my cock up and down her wet slit.

Monica began moaning from the feelings of my cock at her opening. When I slid the head of my cock into her, she gasped, then held her breath for a long moment.

"You OK?" I asked, "Just relax and breath," I whispered to her.

"Oh Yes," She said relaxing a little, "I've never felt anything like this," She said.

I worked my cock deeper into her, watching her reaction as I slowly penetrated her tight pussy.

I slid my cock back out a few inches, and then continued to go deeper into her.

Monica began panting, and her body shook, "Oh yes!" She shouted as another orgasm washed over her, like a hot wave of pleasure.

I pumped my cock harder into her. I could feel it colliding with her cervix with each thrust.

"OH, God! " She cried, as another orgasm hit her shortly after the first.

Monica sat up on the table and grabbed me around the waist, pulling herself against me. She was moaning loudly and kissing my neck as I pumped her harder.

Monica climaxed again, biting my shoulder hard enough to draw blood. Screaming again, she slammed herself back hard onto the table.

I looked up and saw that strange woman looking at me again. She walked over to Rose and smiled as she put her hand on Rose's belly for a moment, before she turned to me. Her eyes locked onto mine. I don't exactly know what happened, but I began wondering if I should be giving Monica a baby. I slowed my thrusts into Monica as I pondered this.

"Hello Monica," My thoughts were interrupted by the woman's voice. It sounded strong and confident to me.

She had walked over to Monica and bent down to speak to her.

Monica looked at her, but could only manage to say, "Hi Deana."

Deana bent closer to her and kissed her on the lips. Monica returned her kiss as she continued to moan from the feelings that had taken control of her.

Deana pulled back from her kiss and spoke, "You're going to have a baby. I can feel it," She said placing her hand on Monica's belly.

Monica smiled. He face was flushed and small beads of perspiration formed on her forehead, "Thank you," She said.

Deana pinched one of Monica's nipples lightly between her fingers, "You'll be a great mom," She said to her.

Monica arched her back in pleasure at Deana's touch. Deana moved down and took Monica's erect nipple into her mouth and ran her tongue in circles around it.

Monica responded with a loud moan.

All that moment, I couldn't take my eyes off Deana. While she flicked her tongue across Monica's nipple, her eyes locked on to mine, holding me captive to their piercing stare.

12