Sheree's Getaway

Story Info
Sheree gets wild on the road.
3k words
4.12
39.1k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hum from the engine dulled her thoughts as she cruised down I-35. Cold air blew from the vents, fighting back the oppressive Texas heat. Summer in Ft. Worth was always hot, but this was ridiculous, she thought.

Sheree had dressed for the heat. She was 45, but could have easily passed for a well-preserved 28. Blonde hair, cut short, just touched the top of her sheer low cut white tank top. As she wore no bra, her dollar-sized nipples were clearly visible through the thin material. She had to be careful when she bent over or risk flashing her breasts at everyone. The A/C made her nipples stand out straight and hard like little diamonds. A red mini skirt covered her tanned legs and was pulled up to her hips, letting the cold air blow onto her naked cunt. She never wore panties when she traveled. They tended to bunch up as she drove. As she only stopped for gas and beer, she figured what the hell. Guys always enjoyed a free show, and she liked showing off for them. As long as she bent over just so far and kept her legs closed, all they would see was the bottom of her well-formed white ass.

Cars passed her and she in turned passed slower moving vehicles as her white Lincoln Town Car prowled the highway like a large shark, looking for a Hyundai or a Geo as its next meal. The sheer size of the car made her feel safe and secure as she headed up to visit her parents. Finally, some time away from her daughter and her boyfriend! Spend a little time with her parents and see some old friends. If she was really lucky, she might even get to see that mechanic friend of her stepfathers, Bruce. Her pussy started to get wet as she thought about it.

Sheree was something of a slut. Her boyfriend had no idea of the things that she did when he wasn't around. Oh, she had said a few things to him about her higher than average sex drive, but she had never fully spilled the beans. Of course there was that time at the pool where she, her daughter Deidre and her daughter's best friend Julie had gone swimming with him.

It was late at night and the stars were out in force when they went down to the pool. Sheree suggested that they go skinny-dipping, so they had all stripped down and jumped into the cool water. Her boyfriend had stood on the side of the pool watching them, his big thick cock starting to rise at the site of all the naked woman flesh before him. Finally, he slipped into the water and slowly swam around. Obviously, he was ignoring them; so she and the girls had decided to let the pool's water jets perform a little bit of group masturbation. This was one of Sheree's favorite things to do late at night when no one was around. Oh, she had been caught at it a time or two, but no one ever complained about it. It was funny what a blowjob would get her out of!

She and Deidre were on one side of the pool with their legs on the ledge, letting the jets spray water up into their pussies. Julie was over by the steps doing the same. There was no telling where Sheree’s boyfriend was. As the water crashed into her clit, she shook with an orgasm. Deidre had her eyes closed and was lost in her own passion. Sheree shut her eyes and let the jet keep making her cum. Ummmmmmm!

A small yelp brought her eyes open. She turned her head and saw Julie's body being lifted from the water and dropped back into it, over and over again. Sheree looked closer and saw a set of strong masculine hands reach up and massage Julie’s huge tits. The hands obviously belonged to her boyfriend!

Deidre had heard the sounds too and was now standing on the side of the pool, watching her girlfriend get ass-fucked! She turned around and picked up her clothes.

"Mom," she said. "I'm going back to house. I'm going to call Mike. Julie isn't going to be the only one getting some tonight!" With that, she headed out the gate, still butt-naked, and headed home.

Sheree climbed from the pool and stood watching as Julie cried out from the savage fucking she was getting. Julie's eyes were closed and she was panting for him to pound her asshole. Sheree's hand massaged her tit as her other hand rubbed vigorously at her pussy. She felt herself cumming again just as Julie cried out that she too was orgasming! Sheree bit back a sob as her pussy spasmed from her attention.

Her hand dripping with her own cunt juice, Sheree walked up to the now resting couple. She snapped out at her boyfriend, "If you want to fuck a real woman instead of a girl, come home!" She wanted that big dick in her own ass instead of just watching someone else get it!

He and Julie disengaged, climbing out of the water. As they stood there dripping, his cock was slowly shrinking and Julie moved a little funny. Sheree knew from experience that Julie's asshole was sore! He pulled on his shorts, but neither of the women put on any clothing.

"You're just going to walk home nude?" He asked with a funny look on his face.

"Sure," Sheree said. "Maybe we'll get lucky and get fucked by someone on the way there!"

Julie laughed, her big tits jiggling as she and Sheree walked out of the gate. He just shook his head and followed their beautiful asses. They didn't meet anyone on the way back to the apartment, but the women both shook their asses, with little glimpses of pussy peeking through, at him as they walked up the steps to the apartment. Julie went inside, but Sheree stopped him at the top.

"So," she said with venom in her voice. "You think you can just fuck my daughter's best friend in front of me and get away with it?"

He shook his head and looked down at her hand. She had dropped it from his chest and was holding his heavy ball sack through his shorts. His cock was slowly rising again.

She applied a little bit of pressure and moved closer to him. "The only reason I am going to let you fuck me right here and right now, is that I have fucked so many of Deidre and Julie's little boyfriends, that you fucking her doesn't matter!"

His eyes widened as she said that. He knew that Sheree was a slut before they had met, but he had no idea she had continued on in her sluttish ways. Obviously she had. So much for monogamy!

Sheree jerked his shorts down around his ankles and bent over onto the railing. Her tits hung over the edge and her ass jutted out, her legs spread and her pussy glistening from her wetness. She looked over her shoulder and licked her lips at him.

His dick had risen to its full 10 inches and trembled with desire. Looking around, he realized that anyone could come by and see them. Of course, with it being three in the morning, there wasn't much traffic, pedestrian or vehicular, but still!

"You going to fuck my ass or what?" Sheree purred.

That did it! He moved up behind her. His large 6'2" frame dwarfed her petite body. His cock was position perfectly to spear her lubed asshole, so he slammed it up inside of her, just how she liked it! Sheree screamed out and slammed into the railing, her tits bouncing up as she recoiled back onto his penetrating cock. She whimpered as he fucked her with fast, hard strokes. Her pussy spasmed as he filled her ass.

She reached down and started rubbing her clitoris as he held her hips, guiding her onto his invading dick. Her ass felt like it was on fire. Heat spread from her bowels through her body, causing her nipples to tingle and her pussy to gush juice out onto their thighs. Her legs were shaking as she masturbated in time with his ass fucking.

"Fuck... me... you... bastard!" She stammered. "Fuck... my... ass! Fuckmefuckmefuckme! Oooohh! I'm cummmmming! Uuuggghhhh!!!"

He felt her ass grip his cock tighter and he pulled her ass cheeks into his groin, holding her to him as she bucked from her orgasm. His own load ripped from the head of his dick and spewed into her ass, causing her to yelp from its heat and force. They stayed locked together, his dick throbbing and her ass pulsating, for a few more minutes as he let her unwind from her intense orgasm.

Sheree's asshole made a popping sound as her pulled free. She stood there, cum and cunt juice dripping down her ass and thighs. He laughed softly as she tried to push up from the railing, her knees wobbling. She leaned back into the railing and giggled softly.

"Hey," he said, as he noticed car lights turning the corner. "Here comes a car. You need some help?"

Sheree just shook her head, her arms and tits hanging over the rail. "No... Let them have a show. I need a couple of seconds before I can move anyway. I loved that. Ummmm..."

He just laughed and pulled his shorts back up as the car pulled into a space right below his naked girlfriend. Moving up next to her still gasping body, he could see a young couple staring up intently through the windshield. Sheree's eyes were closed and her body was shaking. She leaned back into him, causing her crotch to be thrust up into the railing thereby revealing her cunt to below, and drew his lips down into her own. He closed his eyes and kissed her back. As they were kissing, they heard the car's doors slam shut and two voices arguing. They broke the kiss and leaned over the railing.

The guy was looking up at Sheree's sopping cunt and firm breasts. His hard on was evident through his tight jeans. The girl was pissed that her boyfriend was staring and was letting him know about it. The boy just ignored her and continued staring.

Sheree spread her legs wide and reached down to rub her pussy. Her cunt was wide open to the boy's view and he was taking advantage of it. Stumbling forward, his hand was rubbing his own hard dick through his jeans. His girlfriend looked up and saw that Sheree's boyfriend had dropped his shorts again and was stroking his own large cock. Her breath caught in her throat as she saw its size!

He motion at the girl with his dick and she blushed. She looked at her own boyfriend who had since climbed the stairs and had his head buried between Sheree's legs, sucking hard on her cunt. Sheree's head was thrown back and she was moaning loudly.

Even though the boy lacked experience in the art of cunnilingus, he made up for it in effort. His tongue lapped up her flowing juices and drove up inside of her. Pussy juice flowing freely, Sheree thrust her crotch into his face repeatedly, bringing herself to orgasm. The boy grabbed hold of her ass and held her cunt to his mouth. She tried to pull away from the intense sensations, but he held on like a bull rider going for the 8-second buzzer! Her whole body was shaking from the effort of her cumming.

The boy's girlfriend saw all of this and got pissed! She started up the stairs, stripping as she went. Her olive skinned body and long silky dark hair showed her Hispanic heritage. Her nipples were small dark circles on her large firm breasts. Her pubic hair was trimmed into a small vee right above her shaved snatch. She smiled at Sheree's boyfriend as she shoved past the other couple.

The girl's boyfriend came out of his sexual stupor and stared at his now nude girlfriend's ass as she walked past them and up the stairs. His face was covered with Sheree's love juice and his eyes were glazed, but he started to comprehend why his girl was naked. He started to get up, but Sheree pushed down on his shoulders and pulled his face back into her crotch. Shrugging his shoulders, he started eating her out once again.

Stopping at the top of the stairs, the girl looked down at the big cock before her. Her eyes were wide and she felt her pussy start flowing. Her breath was coming in short gasps as she slowly reached her hand out to touch his organ. Oh! She thought as she touched the long smooth shaft. It's so big! Her own experience with penises had left her wanting more. Most of the boys, the present one included, had smaller sized packages and didn't have a clue as to what to do with them. At least this one should be different!

He looked down at her soft hand on his hard cock. Her fingers barely reached all the way around its shaft! Pale skin shown through olive fingers, making him groan at the sight. Reaching down, he pulled the girl up into his arms and pressed her body to his. He had seen her in the apartments before. She went to the local college in town. She and her friends sometimes flirted with him when he was at the pool. Now was his chance to do more than flirt!

Wet pussy slid along the top of his shaft as she wrapped her lean legs around his waist. His strong arms held her up as he placed his hands on her ass cheeks. She buried her head in his neck as he lifted her up and placed the opening of her now sodden cunt onto the head of his penis.

"Ummmmmm...." she moaned as she felt the pressure of his cock head rubbing her sensitive clitoris. "Go slow! You're sooo big! Ohhhhhhh!"

Smiling, he slowly eased his dick into her. They both moaned as he pushed in. Her cunt was tight. Very tight. He could feel her muscles slowly expand as she stretched to accommodate his size. Slowly, but continuously, he pushed. Finally, he felt her pubes against his own pelvis. He stopped and reveled in the velvet tightness wrapped around his manhood.

"Ummmm..." she whimpered. "Do it! Fuck me! Pleeaasssssseee...."

Not a problem, he thought. Pulling back slowly, he brought his dick almost completely out of her. Cunt juice coated his dick as he looked between their bodies at their union. Her labia were a deep red from being fucked and stretched out around his cock. The sight of that filled him with even more lust and he thrust savagely up into her cunt.

"Madre de mios!" she screamed into the night as he slammed his dick into her tender inexperienced pussy. ""Ohhhhh! Goooddd!!!! Fuck me! Do it! This is what I have been wanting!"

Her screams of rapture got through to her boyfriend. His head came up from between Sheree's thighs and he pushed Sheree roughly away. The sight before him shocked him out of the sexual arousal he had been in.

Maria, his girlfriend, was riding a huge cock like a pro! Her legs were wrapped around the man's lean waist and he could hear her juices squishing as he pounded her pussy. The sound of the man's balls slapping her wet ass was obscenely loud in his ears. When the man lifted her ass up, the boy could see his long cock tearing into the now inflamed vagina of his love. Maria kept screaming over and over for the man to fuck the shit out of her! How long he stood there watching the act, he didn't know, but it was quite awhile.

Their bodies coated with sweat and love juice, Maria and Sheree's boyfriend continued fucking. She had cum several times already and now she wanted to taste him as he came for her.

"Put me down," she whispered into his ear. He looked quizzically at her and pulled her up off of his cock. It twitched and pulsed as his orgasm boiled at the base, ready to erupt.

Maria's boyfriend saw her get put down and reached out to grab her arm. She pushed him away and dropped to her knees in front of the man, sucking his cock into her mouth.

Sheree had been leaning against the railing watching the show. She laughed as the boy was rebuked and he stepped back. He turned and looked at her, then back to his girlfriend just as she started swallowing the man's load. Her cheeks swelled out as he shot into her moist mouth and her throat swallowed as she tried to suck it all down. For the first time she had ever swallowed cum, she did great! Not a drop fell from her devouring mouth.

Maria slowly pulled off of his dick, licking the shaft as she did. Her boyfriend was in shock! She had never even gone down on him and here she was swallowing this guy’s jism!

As she kneeled down, her pussy leaked juice onto the porch and her body was coated with sweat. He grabbed her arm and pulled her roughly down the steps. She had made it to her feet before he pulled her and she staggered after him. Her body was quivering from her orgasms and the thrill of fucking out in public! She looked up as he pushed her into the car.

"I'll see you at the pool!" she yelled out. The boy slammed the door, flipping Sheree and her boyfriend off before he jumped into the car and peeled out of the parking lot, tires squealing.

Looking down, Sheree saw that the girl's clothing was still spread out on the steps. She picked it up and showed it to her boyfriend. Laughing she asked how the boy and girl were going to explain to the girl's parents what had happened to her clothing. Sheree and her boyfriend laughed again and moved into the apartment to fuck the rest of the night away.