Sheriff Tulley

Story Info
Young woman goes to live with older sheriff.
1.8k words
4.32
57.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blizzard was getting worse but you know what it's like when you're driving and really trying to get somewhere. I57 was like the main corridor through the length of Illinois. Though I'd made this trip hundreds of times, nighttime in a snowstorm has to be one of the worst.

My husband had left me; my job just kind of dried up. A visit with my sister sounded like a great idea. And to be honest. It wasn't snowing like this when I left. Damn it! I knew I should've gotten gas in Effingham but it was always so congested with truckers, I usually avoid stopping there. Now I'm in the middle of the state where the little farm towns dotted the countryside.

Well, I don't want to run out of gas right on the interstate; I'd better pull off at the next little town and pray there's an open gas station. I guess prayers shouldn't cover up your own negligence, because I found the sleeping town, the closed gas station and the deserted shopping center next door. The gas station was totally dark. The shopping center had large parking lot lights. I pulled up under one of those with my car's last breath.

Considering I'm traveling in a snowstorm I was at least smart enough to have my good coat and a blanket. I curled up on the front seat, making sure all the doors were locked, just to doze off and wait. I guess I did doze off because the next thing I knew someone was rapping on the window over my head I was afraid to look up, but then the knocking was on the passenger door I was facing.

"Miss, do you need some help?" It was an older policeman. I sat up and opened the passenger door. "I got off the interstate to get gas but everything was closed."

"Well, yeah, and now it's early Sunday and not likely to open anytime soon. You might as well come with me and get warm."

"Yes, thank you. May I get my bag from the trunk?' "Sure."

Try as I did, and then he did too, the trunk was frozen shut. "Let's just get you warm and we can get your stuff later." Good idea.

I had my driver's license and some money in my coat pocket, so locked the car and got into his squad car. Ahhh! Heat! It felt so good; it almost hurt to thaw out. "Where are you headed, Miss?"

"It's Cathy, and I was coming from down south and headed to the Chicago area. By the way, it wasn't snowing when I left. I don't want you to think I'm a complete idiot."

"I didn't think that."

We drove to the dinky brick police station and he filled out papers while I used the bathroom and then sat in a wooden chair. He put the papers in a pile and made a phone call. "Dave, everything's quiet. You on your way? Ok, I'm going to head on home. Yeah, Ok, I'll see ya tomorrow."

Looking at me he said, "Well, I don't want to put you in a cell. There aren't any motel rooms vacant. Do you have any objects to going to my house? It's warm and quiet and no one will bother you."

"I don't want to impose." He just waved his arm at me and held the door.

We drove through the silent snowy town. It was just now 6 a.m. and still rather dark but snow seems to put out a whiteness almost like light. We turned a few corners down side streets and pulled up into a driveway before a nice house. "It's not huge or fancy, but it's home. My wife passed away a few years ago and now I just live with Missy."

Not knowing what to expect, he opened the door and I entered a clean warm kitchen. A cat was sitting in the floor waiting to inspect me as I came in. "Hey, Missy, we have a guest, so you gotta be polite!" She came to me and within a split second was curling herself around my legs.

"You can put your coat in that closet. There's the living room, there's the bathroom, there's my room, and here's the guestroom. Since you're the guest, it's yours."

"Oh, the bed looks heavenly. Thank you so much! I don't know about you, but the bed is all I want right now."

I'm not sure how long I slept. When I awoke it was night again, but winter days are short. My suitcase was sitting right inside the door. I got a few things out, and headed for the shower. Oh, that felt a lot better, I put on my robe, brushed out my long brown hair. And went in search of coffee and/or food.

He was sitting at the kitchen table in regular clothes and smiled as I walked in. "Thank you so much for your hospitality, Sheriff Tulley."

"You're entirely welcome, and it's Frank." I found a coffee cup on the counter, poured myself a cup and was surprised the clock said 6 p.m. "Wow, I slept the day away."

"You must've needed it. Are you hungry?"

He had a pot of chili on the stove. Chili for breakfast didn't sound good, but it was very good. He talked about how lonely he's been; I talked about losing my husband and my job. And not knowing what to do with my life. I was starting to wash the dishes and he dried and put away. He was quite a bit older than I, but I can't explain it, I just felt so comfortable here; almost like coming home.

We finished the dishes, I turned and there he was, putting his arms around me and pulling me close in a great bear hug. And kissing me. Oh!!! It had been a long time since anyone's kissed me like this. And just to be held close like this was lovely.

Then we were walking to the bedroom. I used the restroom, slipped my robe off and let it fall to the floor. When I came toward the bed, he was already in it. As he lay on the bed I knelt at his side. I took his large, luscious cock in my hands, and began running my tongue around and around, up and down his shaft. Under his ridge and up and down the little seam. I pulled him into my mouth, sucking him deeper and deeper. Oh, he was coming soon, moaning and almost apologizing. My mouth was filling up with his come; it was running down my throat, out the sides of my mouth, dripping down my chin onto my breasts.

Wiping my mouth on the back of my hand, I said, "Don't apologize, I'm just glad I can repay your kindness."

"Well, Cathy, I wasn't looking for you to repay me."

"I know,'" I smiled, "But this is fun for me, too, it's not a hardship." Now he smiled and if I'd had any doubts about his quick recovery, they were gone. Because he was hard and throbbing in no time. He fingered my pussy and then was running his hand all over her.

I've always been a sucker for a good pussy massage. And as I was totally enjoying this, my eyes blissfully closed, suddenly his big cock was shoving up into me. OH! That felt good! If my pussy had had any cobwebs from non-use, they were certainly gone now! "Oh, yeah, Frank... Fuck me!" He kept right on going, but gazing into my eyes he said, "Don't swear."

"All right, but it sure feels good."

After the hard and fast lovemaking, it became more slow and languorous. I hate to say I was amazed at his staying power. Forget the myth about older men not being able to last very long. Of course he's been alone for some time, maybe he was just storing it up!

Afterward, I was just lying in his arms. Quietly he said, "Would you stay with me for awhile?"

"Do you mean the rest of the week until the snow's gone?"

"No, I was thinking of, you know, for a while; longer than the winter."

"All right, unless you learn of my bad habits and want to get rid of me."

"That's ok, I'll learn to live with your bad habits. And anytime you're really naughty, I'll just take you over my knee and give you a good spanking, all right?"

"Yes, ok, it's a deal, " I murmured, just about dozing off. Then he said, "I already owe you one, for swearing, which you'll get first thing in the morning."

I was smiling in the dark just thinking about it!

The next morning, the sun was dazzlingly bright against the white snow. I awoke, smelling coffee. The shower was going, so I just got up and went into the kitchen naked, poured a cup of coffee, and sat at the table from where I could look outside the window.

I was just thinking about how my life had changed in just forty-eight hours. This is unbelievable, that he wants me to stay. I mean, I'm on the other side of 30 and he's the nicest person I ever met.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty."

"Yes, I'm certainly caught up on my sleep. Thank you."

"I can't tell you how good it is for an older guy like myself to walk into my kitchen and see a young, beautifully naked woman sitting at the table sipping coffee. I just can't believe my good fortune."

"Me, either. Up until yesterday my whole life was shit, and you've given me a whole new meaning."

"Now, Cathy, I've warned you about the swearing. I'll not tolerate it in my house, understand?"

"Yes, sir, I'm sorry."

"Well, sorry isn't going to help. I think that maybe I should just give you a little reminder. I'll make it one dozen for that word and another dozen for the f word last night."

"I really am sorry."

"Stand up and bend over the table." I did so, and already being naked, he had nothing to impair his view of my white bottom. I heard a drawer open and then he positioned himself behind me. "Lean across and grab hold of the other side of the table."

I did so, and before I had time to think about what to expect, WHACK! WHACK! It was a hard wooden paddle, and he was applying it with vigor. I hope he wasn't expecting me to count, because I started to and then lost track, because it hurt so much and I began crying. Oh, for a second I couldn't remember what two dozen meant, but soon, it was over, and he put the paddle back in the drawer, lifted me up and gave me a big bear hug.

"I'll tolerate a lot of things, but not bad language from such a beautiful young lady. Understand?"

"Yes, sir." My bottom hurt and felt large and throbbing, but for some strange reason I had a feeling I was going to like it here.