Sherri Ch. 1

Story Info
Trophy wife seeks satisfaction with husband's friend.
752 words
4.02
64.7k
5
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 04/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sundown
sundown
1 Followers

My friend Bill was about 55 and he adored his 32 year old trophy wife. It would be fair to say that he was in awe of his blond goddess and sometimes seemed dazed that she was married to him. Certainly I had no idea that anything was wrong between them until the night the blond, Sherri, dropped by my apartment. I was watching the Winter Olympics and had no idea what she was doing walking into my place without Bill in hand. I got her a coke and seated her on the couch and sat next to her.

As we watched and discussed the Olympic competitions, Sherri ran her hand into the back of my sweat pants and leaned into me while massaging the top of my ass. For a minute I just looked at her and wondered what was going on. She wouldn't look at or speak to me, but her body did all the talking that was necessary.

I reached out to Sherri and pulled her down on the couch and tentatively kissed her and she returned my kisses passionately. We snuggled together and pressed out bodies together. Within five minutes I felt an erection growing and decided I needed to back off and assess what was transpiring. This was, after all, the wife of a good friend.

I said to Sherri, "Let's cool it...I'm getting a hard-on from this." She pressed into me and said, "I know...it feels so good." We stared into each other's eyes for a minute and I broke the spell by releasing her and I put my hands on the waistband of her slacks. I said, "Lift." She lifted her torso and I pulled her slacks and panties off and she pulled each leg out of her slacks. She was naked from the waist down and fully clothed from the waist up.

I started to stroke her legs and saw her tiny cunt open and glistening before me. All I could say was "Oh my God." Her cunt hair was the same golden blond as the hair on her head and I understood why I had never seen any dark roots in her hair. She was a true blond. I whispered, "You don't bleach your hair." She whispered back, "No, I don't.' We kissed for a long while and I broke the kiss and asked, "What would you enjoy?" She blushed and looked silently at me. I slid down the couch and said, "Spread your legs." She did and I licked her and she gasped and pushed her cunt forward. He labia were open and wet so I licked her again and her intake of breath had to be audible across the street. I said, "You have a beautiful cunt" and she gasped and responded by humping her wetness against my mouth.

I licked her again and she expelled her breath and quickly inhaled. This girl was going to explode. Carefully, I peeled back her hood and revealed her very tiny clit. I was surprised that it was so tiny but, as I soon learned, so sensitive. I put my tongue on her clit and she exhaled with a loud, "Huh!" I licked. "HUH." I licked her quickly and she responded with "HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH" and she did so faster and faster as she humped against my tongue. In less than a minute she sounded like a powerful locomotive climbing a steep grade and it was over suddenly. Within two minutes she had cum explosively. She lay gasping but managed to whisper, "Please hold me."

I moved up the couch to hold her tightly and kissed her gently. She moved her hand to my crotch so I slipped my sweat pants down to my thighs and placed my cock in her small hand. She held it as she calmed down and as her breathing returned to something approaching normalcy. I asked her what she would enjoy now, but she shook her head and said she had to leave. "He'll be looking for me" she explained. She looked at my cock longingly, but roused herself to sit up. I helped her into her panties and slacks and she straightened her clothing and kissed me fiercely and whispered "Thank you." I responded by saying "You're welcome."

I resumed watching the Olympics and spent the remainder of the evening wondering what was going on between Bill and Sherri and why Sherri had sought me out and why she exploded so quickly.

To Be Continued...

sundown
sundown
1 Followers