Sherri Ch. 2

Story Info
She sends him a package, and makes a date.
925 words
4.2
34.7k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 04/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sundown
sundown
1 Followers

The next day I was at work and my secretary walked into my office and handed me a small, neatly wrapped, package and said, "Sherri ______ dropped this off and said thanks for your help last night."

I masked my surprise and took the package saying, "Gee, that's nice of her."

I opened the package and it was a collection of one stamp pad and humorous sayings on rubber stamps. I enjoyed the gift for a moment and put it away in a desk drawer. I was too busy to think again about Sherri and the events of the previous night. But, by 5:30 p.m. I was ready to leave and walked home arriving a little before 6:00 a.m. As I approached my apartment I saw the small figure and blond hair that signaled that Sherri was waiting for me.

I unlocked the door, held it open for her, and followed her inside. She was, as usual, immaculately dressed in an expensive suit, but her ensemble consisted, today, of a skirt rather than pants as she had worn the previous evening. She turned to face me and she was blushing. Her embarrassment over her obvious need for sex was evident. I walked to her, wrapped my arms around her and kissed her and she squirmed in my arms.

I knew her cunt was again on fire so I led her into the bedroom and began removing my clothes. She lifted her skirt and I saw that she was not wearing pantyhose which was unusual given that she had on a skirt. She removed her panties, but kept her skirt bunched up around her waist. She lay on the bed and spread her legs so I could again admire her tiny cunt Her need was so great that her hips were rotating. She said, "Don't penetrate me. I don't have any protection."

I was already hard so I positioned myself between her legs and wedged the head of my cock up against her covered clit and grasped her hips. I pulled her against the head of my cock and then pushed her away. Then, again, against me, and released her and then again, against me. Amazingly, she started the HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH of the previous night and this time in perfect rhythm with the rhythm of my hands on her hips and her clit on the head of my cock.

As the pace of her HUHs increased, so did their volume and, as was the case the previous evening, she came convulsively within a few minutes. She lay still with her chest heaving and her eyes closed, but this time I reached to unbutton her suit jacket and her silk blouse and unsnapped her front closing bra. This woman was tiny in all respects except for her tits that were full and pointed. Still, her nipples were tiny and reminded me of her small clit that I had licked the night before.

I leaned over and grasped her right nipple in my lips and felt its softness. But, as I licked and sucked it, it grew quite hard and stood up as tall as it could. Sherri's eyes were wide open now and with no more than gentle sucking, it was clear that there was a direct nerve path between her tit and cunt. She began squirming and bumping her clit against the head of my cock.

This time I did not grasp her by the hips. Instead I dry-humped her and she pushed back at me and she began grunting the now familiar rthymic HUHs. The faster I humped, the faster she humped and the faster and louder became her HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH. In no time she screamed and came again. This time, with her eyes closed her head rocked back and forth and she whispered, "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God...."

I gave Sherri little time to rest and leaned over her to take her left nipple in my mouth. I sucked it hard and bit it ever so gently and she groaned hard and shoved her cunt against the head of my cock. Again we dry-humped and I expected her to last a while this time, but I could not have been any more wrong. She reached climax in record time and expelled all her remaining breath and crumpled into a limp heap. With my now raging cock still hard I lay with her and held her. When she got her breath back she told me she had no idea she was multi-orgasmic. Never before had she cum more than once. My mind was off considering the possibilities of that and how a married woman could never have cum more than once.

She said she had to clean up or "he will smell the sex on me." I washed her soaked cunt, ass, and legs and dried her and then complimented her by saying her tits were as beautiful as her cunt. She blushed bright red, but buried herself against me and then, almost shyly, kissed me.

She walked, unsteadily, to the door and smiled to say, "I'll sleep tonight." I opened the door for her and she paused to put her hand on my crotch and she said, "Come home early tomorrow...I'll be protected." We agreed on 4:00 p.m. and she departed, leaving me again wondering both how things could have gone so wrong between Bill and Sherri and how she could be so explosively orgasmic and how much I need to cum.

To Be Continued...

sundown
sundown
1 Followers