Sherrie

Story Info
A girl from my past.
7.1k words
2.95
12.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dna27fog
dna27fog
346 Followers

It was lunchtime, about 12:30 on a random Tuesday after noon. I was bored. Heather was working. Katie was working. My kids were in school. My wife was working. I had perused the swinger's website looking for hookups for me or for Heather or both. I had been texting several guys who were going to fuck Heather soon. I had contacted a couple who seemed interested in meeting up with us. I had watched a ton of porn. I had masturbated. I had washed the car.

I hated it when my days off were in the middle of the week.

So, I went to get lunch at Nino's in North East. Mufeed, the manager, had been my son's manager when he had worked there and he loved my son. He was a huge guy. He was Egyptian, and had played soccer until he had blown out his knee. He was a very large guy with an even bigger personality.

As I waited in line to order, I was noticing the girl in front of me. She was as tall as me, at 5 feet nine inches, with dark brown hair about shoulder length. It was perfectly smooth. Her hair was the kind of hair that you noticed on television because it is so rare in real life. There was not a single flyaway strand,

She wore a white skirt, mid-thigh, with a blue jacket. She had a nice small waist and a nice curve to her ass.

I was admiring her ass when she began to order, and Mufeed saw me and smiled.

Mufeed knew that me and my wife had split up. I was no longer living with her and he knew I was dating and now living with Heather, who was 24 years younger than me. He assumed it was a phase and that me and my wife would eventually get back together. "How have you been, Sherrie?" I asked.

"Good. How about you? I haven't seen you in forever." Forever, in this instance, meant probably twenty years. "Are you still living in Charlestown?"

"Good. Living in Elkton, in Thompson Estates." She said.

"Oh" I replied, "I work kind of when they need me at Nino's in Elkton, so I am up there maybe twice a week. I do EKG's at the hospital full time."

"I work as a secretary in a lawyer's office" she said. "I have today off. Doctor's appointment."

"Is everything OK?" I asked as I noticed Mufeed had never stopped watching me, and was leering.

"Hold on a second, Sherrie" I said, turning to Mufeed. "Let me have the cheesesteak lunch special but add hots' jalapeno's, pepperoni, lettuce, fried onion, mayo, banana peppers, and crushed red pepper. And diet Coke." Then I turned back to Sherrie. "Mind if I sit with you?"

"Of course not" she smiled.

She had a beautiful smile, and always had. I wondered how old she was now. She had a great body and a pretty, open, honest, cute face. She looked just as she had when she was...12. And I, at 30, taught her Sunday School class.

I assumed part of the reason I had not seen her inn so many years was that I had stopped going to church. But, apparently, she didn't know that because I found out so had she.

"So, what have you been up to?" I asked.

"Well, you know Mom died, right?" she asked.

"No, I'm sorry. I haven't gone to Charlestown for years" I said, referring to the church we had gone to together.

"Neither have I" she replied. "They don't approve of divorce."

"Yeah, I know. They don't approve of a lot of things." My mind was racing. She was divorced, not in church. I had to get all the relevant facts out there quickly.

"Cheri and I split up a few years ago,." I said

"Really? I'm sorry." She said.

"It's OK. We are still friends and I am over there a lot to see the kids."

I had three kids. And the last time I remember seeing Sherrie Lewis, she was 12 and was holding my daughter, who was my youngest. Me, Sherrie, and my wife, Cheri, were in the sanctuary talking, and I suddenly noticed that Courtney was removing the belt holding Sherries jacket shut.

Again, Sherrie was 12. So, I grabbed Courtney and excused myself.

Sherrie was one of those kids who lit up a room. She was a really cute kid with an effervescent smile. She was just as beautiful as an adult.

"That's good.

"So you live in Thompson Estates?" I asked.

"Yeah. For about 2 years now."

"Cool, we should hang sometime." Hang. A word belonging to her generation, not mine. A little too vague for me, but it was a start.

"Absolutely" she replied, smiling.

I was already getting lost in that smile. I have to admit, the things I was thinking were also making me feel like a bit of a creep. I wondered how her ass looked out of that skirt. My eyes kept wandering to her chest. I know her mom and her older sister, all three of who could be identical triplets if you had pictures of them at the same age, both had big tits.

Her jacket made it difficult to tell.

Mufeed brought our food and set it down. No comments. He was giving me some space.

"Is that how you always eat a cheese steak?" she asked, with a look on her face that said... GAG.

"Uh-huh. I was sitting at the computer in Elkton one day looking at all the toppings available, and tried them all. Weeded out a few I didn't like and eventually came up with this. You should try it." I said

"OK." She said, leaning forward and opening her mouth slightly.

I put it down and picked up the half I had not eaten from and held it to her mouth. She took a small bite and smiled. I was already in love with that smile.

"It's good" she said.

"I know, right."

"So, hold on a second" I said as I stood. I went to the counter and got Mufeed's pen and wrote my cell number on my receipt. I took it back and handed it to Sherrie. I really didn't have to go, but having not seen her in so long, I didn't want to stick around until we hit that spot where conversation becomes strained and dull. End it on a high note.

"Here", I said as I sat down. "It's my number. Call me when you are free and we can do something. You never know when I am free. My shifts are kinda random at the hospital and I work at Nino's some when I am free. But, I'll make time for you."

"Maybe I'll call and order pizza and ask for you to deliver it if you are working. Or maybe bring it after you get off." She flirted. And smiled. I liked it.

"Anytime" I said "I work tomorrow night, but I am off the rest of the week. Except for the hospital." I was starting to get tongue tied. Time to go.

I stood and she stood with me. She gave me a hug and for the first time, I felt the press of her breasts against my chest. She had her Mom and Sister's tits.

"Call me" I said as I picked up my tray and turned to leave.

"I will" she said.

And I was out the door.

I was like a teenager waiting for a call the rest of the day. I was home alone and the longer I was alone the hornier I got. I imagined her tits, her ass, her smile, her body naked, her pussy, my cock in her pussy. I also tried to figure out how to have a conversation without indicating I was a dirty old man. She was, after all, a girl I had taught in Sunday School and more than likely I was misreading everything and she just wanted to catch up.

Suddenly, I was watching porn. I was masturbating. I was watching more porn and masturbating more. Until heather got home.

I couldn't wait to tell her about it. Since we had been together, Heather had fucked 65 guys, besides me. I encouraged her to do whatever she felt like doing and she had always told me the same. But, I had never availed myself of this freedom.

This was my first time actually trying to hook up with someone since we had been together. And she was furious.

"I let you fuck anyone you want and you always say I can too!" I screamed.

"You can fuck anyone, but you can't go on a date." She countered.

"You flew to Kansas to spend a weekend with a guy. You went to Tampa with Jima dn I don't know how many guys and were their slut for a whole week. You left me at the bar while you left with four guys." I tried reasoning.

"You wanted me to! You said be a slut. I was a slut. I was a whore. I fucked for money because you wanted me to. I..." I cut her off.

You spent the weekend with Rob lots of times and you went to strip clubs, you got his tattoo on your leg,..." she cut me off now.

She leaned in and placed her lips right next to mine and whispered "and you loved it didn't you, my little fuck boy? You were here every time jerking off the whole time I was with him. When I was in Tampa, you imagined me fucking all of them all the time. And I did. I fucked them separately. I fucked them together. The whole weekend I almost never left the bed. I was getting fucked constantly. And when I did leave the bed, guess what I did." She whispered breathlessly. I went to nice restaurants and malls, and strip clubs and I even had a photographer do some pictures for a website. You like that, don't you?"

I was losing my will. She kissed me lightly. Tenderly.

"And they all introduced me as their girlfriend. Rob took me to his parents for dinner and to meet them. I am his girlfriend. I have lots of boyfriends. And do you know how many girlfriends you have?" she kissed me lightly again.

"One... Me. You fuck anybody I want you to. Guys or girls. But, you don't find them on your own. You fuck for me."

She kissed me. A little harder and more persistently and her hand went to my rock-hard cock. She stroked it lightly, then grabbed it.

"This is mine" she said with force. "It fucks me." Then she kissed me and spoke quietly. "And you like it that way, don't you?"

"Yes." I whispered.

"Tell me."

"I fuck you and only who you tell me>" I said.

"Tell me you like it that way" she said as she more aggressively rubbed my cock through my pants.

"I do." I conceded.

"Good" she said as she stood up. "Now, I have to go get ready. Rob is picking me up tonight."

"Where are you going?" I asked.

She turned as she was away and said over her shoulder "We are going to Slackers."

She was gone.

This was Thursday. Slackers was where the band I used to be a drummer in played every Thursday. We went there almost every Thursday. They all knew she was my girlfriend and they knew she was a flirt and they had seen her boobs lots of times. But, they didn't know we did any of this.

I had been friends with these guys since I was 18 years old. All I could think of was how they would react to seeing her and Rob together. I knew she would be all over rob too. She would make a point of acting like a slut for them. She always did, but this time it was with Rob.

Would they think we broke up. Would she tell them I was home waiting for her? My cock was so hard and I was so scared.

She came back downstairs wearing her basic slut outfit. Short skirt, halter top and heels with little else. Once she was in front of me, I didn't mind because she was hot. Very hot.

"Rob will be here in ten minutes or so" she said as she sat down beside me. I leaned in to kiss her. Our lips touched. Her tongue met my lips. My tongue met hers. Our lips pressed together and my tongue met her parted lips. Our lips opened and our tongues danced together. My hands held her face as our tongues continued to explore each other.

I felt her hand on my cock. She squeezed it lightly. She began to stroke it through my pants.

"Wonder what he wants" she said as she looked into my eyes. She whispered "Does he want to fuck me? Does he want Rob to fuck me? Does he want a lot of guys to fuck me? I might have a surprise for him tonight." She squeezed my cock hard and got up.

She continued to get ready, making sure to tease me as she went by me, until finally the door burst open. It was our roommate, Katie.

"Hey" she said to Heather as she walked in, "Are you guys going out?"

"I am" Heather replied as she glanced at me.

"OK" Katie said with confusion in her voice.

"Rob is coming to get me."

Katie had met Rob before. Katie knew of our lifestyle. Vaguely. She had met Brian, the first black guy Heather ever fucked. She had even eaten dinner with Heather and Brian while I was tied to a chair in our bedroom waiting. But, she had never seen Heather do anything without me.

"Oh." Katie still had that 'I'm confused' tone in her voice, but didn't say anything else. She just went to her room to get out of her work clothes.

And then Rob pulled in. Heather saw his car through the window and just left with a quick "see you later, bitch".

And then I was alone. Alone to think.

Now that I was alone with my own thoughts, I had to admit, I was not so turned on now. In the moment, with her in my face, being a slut and making me like it, I loved the whole thing. I had been trying to get her to act this way for a long time. But, it seemed as long as that was what I wanted and she had no competition, she was unwilling. But, as soon as I expressed an interest, she assumed that role.

I was getting mad. No longer horny, I was starting to fume. The longer I sat there, watching television, the angrier I got. But, it didn't matter because Sherrie was probably not going to call anyway. There was no way I read that correctly. No way this very cute girl whom I had taught Sunday School to was going to call me and if she did, it wasn't going to end in sex.

So, I was being angry for nothing. Except I wasn't. I now knoew that if the chance ever did come up again, Heather would not like it. And that pissed me off too.

Then, my phone rang.

It was Sherrie.

"Hello." I answered, as if I didn't know who it was. Stupid. She knows I know who it is.

"Hi." She said. "So, what are you doing?"

I decided not to play it cool.

"Waiting for you to call." I said with enthusiasm.

"Really?" she asked.

"Of course. The only reason I didn't ask for your number so IU could call you was I didn't want to scare you away by asking for your number. Figured if I gave you mine and you actually called...well." I answered. Probably too honest, but it was what it was.

"I'm glad." She said simply.

"So what do you like to do?" I asked.

"I don't care. "

"Have you had dinner?" I asked. "We could go to Red Robin and see a movie."

Safe. Kinda boring, but not threatening.

"Sure, but I need to take a shower. I just got home from work and I am disgusting." She said.

"Shut up! You looked awesome." I said playfully.

"So, give me an hour? "she asked.

"OK. Where should I pick you up?" Safe. Give her a chance to tell me to meet at movies, but gives me a chance to get her address to pick her up.

She told me her address, and I knew exactly where it was.

"So, I told her I had to get ready too, and we hung up and I got a shower.

I knew Heather would be pissed off when she got home. I didn't care.

I pulled up to her house in Thompson Estates, which sounds like an elite neighborhood but is not. It was a development where families who worked at the Chrysler plant in Newark bought their houses back in the seventies and early eighties. The houses were mostly single story ranchers, a lot of them with a brick façade halfway up topped by vinyl siding.

Sherries house was old, but clean and well kept.

But, she opened the door and I was blown away. She had on a simple pair of jeans and a very tight v neck t shirt. It was low enough to reveal ample cleavage and tight enough to reveal a body devoid of fat. Her hair was pulled back in a perfect pony tail and she looked casual and sexy at the same time.

But, it was that kind of sexy where she didn't have to try. My first thought was a desire to see her naked. I quickly imagined it in my mind, and I smiled.

"Are you ready?" she said as she came through the door without inviting me in.

"Sure." I said following her to my car. I opened her door and held her hand as she lowered herself into the seat. I shut the door while stealing a quick look down her shirt.

I think she noticed.

As I got in I noticed how the seat belt fell across her tits. I was already hooked.

We had a quiet drive to Red Robin and a quiet dinner.

But, when we finished, as I was getting the money out for the waitress, she excused herself. She went to the ladies room, and I sat there contemplating the evening so far. Was it just quiet or was it tension? I wasn't sure.

Then, I saw her coming down the hall from the bathroom. Not much had changed, but everything changed. Her hair was still perfect. Her face had the same cute smile it had had almost perpetually since I first saw her. But, I couldn't help notice that her tits were hanging a little lower and her nipples were pushing at the fabric of her shirt as they bounce with each step.

She saw me looking and smiled.

"Better?" she asked with a naughty smile.

"Uh, yeah, but there was nothing wrong before." I replied.

She adjusted her shirt by grabbing the bottom of the v in the neckline, and pulling it down to reveal a little more cleavage and let it go. Then, she took the pony tail holder out of her hair and let her brown hair fall to her shoulders with a shake of her head.

I just about came in my pants. Not only was she gorgeous, but my God that was hot. And she knew it.

"I'm ready" she said standing.

I got up and we walked out together.

Again, I opened her car door, and as she sat she looked up to catch me trying to see down her shirt, and smiled.

Regal cinemas 13. Dark Theater. Hostel. First twenty minutes or so, basically soft core porn. I have to admit, I was both turned on and nervous wondering if this was an appropriate movie for a first date. But, we were holding hands through the movie, and where our hands were originally on the arm between us, they were shortly in her lap.

I nervously squeezed her thigh at one point. She didn't complain so I started to massage her thigh. She removed her hand from mine and let my hand fall to her thigh, dangerously close to her pussy and she laid her hand over top of mine and pressed my hand firmly into her thigh.

I didn't move my hand, but I did rotate my fingers so they were inching closer to her pussy. She pressed harder and squeezed my hand with hers. I let the tip of my little finger brush the seam of her jeans over her pussy.

I heard a slight moan. It was almost not discernible but I definitely heard it.

Hostel was a good movie. At least, what I watched of it. I was much more focused on Sherrie most of the time. I was trying to push things without pushing so hard as to scare her off. When I tried to pull her shirt out so I could get my hands inside, she stopped me. When I "accidentally" brushed her tits and maybe didn't get my hand off right away, she made no move to make me stop. She even moved closer to me.

So, I took what I could. It felt like dates I had had when I was much younger. Dates where I was turned on and wanted to fuck, but the outcome was uncertain and the games were new.

I took her home after the movie, and as I drove I noticed her hands was sitting on her leg. The next time I had to shift, and my hand was close to hers, I brushed it and she turned her hand to take mine. We held hands the rest of the way to her house.

I got out and walked her to her door. It was after ten and Heather would be home soon. I had to go, but had to be cool about it. So, I decided to play the gentleman. She unlocked her door, but before she opened it, I leaned in to kiss her.

It was a soft, young, passionate kiss that I had not experienced in a long time.

And then I was home.

Heather was not home yet, so I turned on the television and let my mind wander with the news playing in the background. I replayed the night in my head, and shortly the door opened.

It soon became apparent that Heather and Rob had talked about me while they were out. I never did find out where they went or what they did, but there was very little discussion about what they were doing when they got home. It was well orchestrated and relentless and I liked it.

They came in and sat on the love seat, leaving me alone on the couch. I watched as they began to kiss. Slow tender, passionate kisses with his hands touching her face. Holding her face close to his as their lips met; as their tongues touched and explored each other; as they went deep in each other's mouths.

dna27fog
dna27fog
346 Followers
12