Sherrie's Birthday Party Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mirc watched Sherrie's ass and tits jiggle as she rocked back and forth taking more of Paul's cock deeper into her willing hungry mouth. Sherrie arched her back to straighten her neck taking more and more of her brother's cock into her mouth with each suck and slurp. Taking over half the "9 incher" down her throat with each downward motion, Sherrie bobbed her head up and down faster.

Feeling his sister rotate her sweet wet mouth around the base of his massive shaft on the next downward lunge, Paul moaned loudly. Mirc could see the shiny spit coating Paul's shaft each time Sherrie pulled her lips up the veins of her brother's cock.

Her checks hollowing inward as she sucked, her tongue fluttering against the underside of the mouthful of cock..."I love sucking cocks! I love to drink cum! I want you to cum on my face...in my mouth!" Her lustful words coming between licks and moans.

Paul knew by the look in his sister's eyes and the way she licked and ran her tongue up the veins of his cock that she was telling the truth. "Ohhhhhhhhhh Paul...this is so good...Id sure love to have your big cock inside me..."Sherrie moaned as she lapped at his cock head and moaned sucking the shaft deeper into her throat.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Mirc thought as he stroked his cock. If only I could grab those hips and fuck her while she sucked his cock. Mirc glanced in the direction of the house and turned back to stare at the young siblings on the bed. He pictured the three of them fucking...rocking back and forth on the bed and could almost feel his hands grasping his daughter's firm teenage hip flesh with her ripe ass cheeks paddling his thighs as he fucked her hard while she sucked her brother's cock. Mirc could almost feel the tightness of Sherrie's pussy milking his mighty cock shaft like a silk glove.

Mirc jacked furiously on his massive prick and was almost ready to shoot his load of hot jism all over the glass door when he was struck hard by a very naughty idea!

"Fuck! I know it's so wrong but both son and daughter have already crossed that forbidden line!"

Taking a deep breath Mirc stepped from the shorts around his ankles and pulled his polo shirt up over his head. Leaving his clothes in a pile at the door he stroked his thick hard cock feeling the anticipation building in his cum filled balls.

Mirc realized he had to join his two naked children on the bed and he knew he couldn't stop what he was about to do!

And if they protested? What could they do? With a deep breath of lust Mirc realized they couldn't tell anyone because NO ONE would believe! Imagine them complaining to their mom that as they were "sucking and fucking" Daddy wanted to join in!

With that thought he slowly turned the door knob and eased into the tiny cottage. Stopping for one quick second to lock the door behind him he could hear the lusty moans of the two horny naked teenagers on the bed.

No way did Mirc want to be interrupted... from what he was about to do...and with his own son and daughter...

12