Sherri's Descent Ch. 02

Story Info
Sherri gets her first spanking.
3.1k words
4.26
42.3k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Next Day

Sherri nerves were on fire the next morning. She couldn't keep her mind on her work and kept having to redo her paperwork. She was wondering what was in the package that Lord Royal wanted her to pick up and, to make matters worse, her pussy began to send out unexpected tingles periodically as though it had a will of its own. It was responding to last night's adventure and keeping her from concentrating on her job. She decided not to wait until after work to go to the sex store. I'll go during lunch, she told herself. It shouldn't take long to pick up the package. Right?

She flew across town as soon as she was free for lunch. And it was only then that she realized that she was going to have to enter the sex store in her work clothes in broad daylight. What if someone she knew saw her going into the store? What would she tell them? What would they say about her? She was still asking herself these questions when she parked her car and walked quickly up the street and into the sex toy store.

Unfortunately it was well lit and there were several people in the store's well stocked aisles. They were all men and every head turned in her direction. She felt her every flaw and blemish as their eyes roved all over her body and yet despite her nervousness a thrill tripped along her spine. These men were all looking at her with undisguised lust in their eyes. Her pussy tingled again.

"Can I help you?" The girl behind the counter was a spritely blonde who looked like she belonged in a high school play and not a raunchy sex store. She was sitting on a stool near the register. A display rack of condoms sat near her elbow. "Can I help you?" Her voice had an irritated tone but the mocking smile in her eyes said that she knew why Sherri was in the store.

"Someone sent me to pick something up", Sherri managed to say. "I'm supposed to ask for Monica."

The girl stared at her. Her eyes were hard in her pixie face. Sherri squirmed in their gaze much more than she had under the scrutiny of the male patrons. "I'm Monica. Who sent you?"

Sherri leaned forward, lowering her voice. "Lord Royal."

Monica stood up and Sherri was shocked at the blonde's height. She was very nearly the height of most men with a slender dancer's body. She is gorgeous, thought Sherri, feeling a huge spasm of jealousy. Monica looked about to say something when a customer approached with a box in his hands. "Wait over by the DVD racks", Monica said to her and went on to take the man's money. Two more customers walked up and the phone rang so Sherri was left alone in the video aisle for several minutes. She browsed among the video covers, frowning at the well built women. There were few men on the covers except for one that really drew her eye. It was titled Hot Neighbor Pool Party Four: A MILF for the Boys. On the cover was a collection of smooth skinned young men. The box claimed that all of them were of age but they sure didn't look it. They were tanned and muscular and cleaned faced and all lounging around a pool as an impossibly hot woman strutted among them. Sherri immediately hated her. She had expertly made up hair, surgically sculptured breasts, long legs and not an ounce of fat on her.

Sherri ignored her and picked up the video cover. She lost herself in the sight of the young flesh in display. She jumped when Monica's voice sounded at her elbow. "Found one you like?"

"Oh, um, no, of course not." She stammered and replaced the cover on the shelf.

Monica smiled her knowing smile and led Sherri down the aisle and into a dark hallway. They entered an empty office. Monica locked the door and turned on Sherri. "I'll give you your package in a while but first I want to play with you a bit."

"Huh?" Sherri hadn't expected this. She wanted to get the package and get back to the office before her lunch was over. "I don't—I mean, I didn't know that..." She looked at the locked door. "I-I have to get back before-before my lunch hour is up..."

Monica cocked her head. Her eyes flared with anger. "Lord Royal instructed you to obey my words as if they came from him. Are you going to disobey him?"

"No", she said immediately. "No, of course not."

"I didn't think so", said Monica. She flew at Sherri in a fury of blonde hair and slender limbs. She took Sherri by the throat and pushed her back against the wall. "You will address me as Miss from now on and you will obey my every word. Do you understand me?"

"Yes—yes, Miss." Sherri swallowed hard. Monica wasn't choking her but her hand clasped tightly over her throat was stirring up strange new feelings.

"Head down. Don't move." Monica backed away a few steps and appraised the woman before her. She poked Sherri in her soft belly. "Fat, but you hide it well. Nice tits." Sherri blushed as the younger woman hefted one of her breasts. "I bet they're saggy out of this bra though." She turned Sherri around and scrutinized her backside. "Hips a little wide, thighs too chubby. Nice big spankable ass though." She squeezed Sherri's right buttock like she was judging a peach. "Has this fat ass ever been spanked?"

"No-no, miss." Sherri almost forgot the woman's title but recovered quickly.

"That's one of the reasons that Lord Royal sent you to me. Did you know that?"

"No, miss."

"I'm going to give you your first spanking. I love to beat fat asses like yours. I love to hear sluts like you cry out in pain. Your screams are pure music to me. And you get something special." She paused and rubbed Sherri's butt. "You get to have an audience to witness your first spanking."

Sherri couldn't stop herself and let out a whimper of protest. What if someone recognized her? That could ruin her in her personal as well as in her career.

"But don't you worry about your identity", said Sherri. "Lord Royal specified that you must remain anonymous, so I'll protect your identity. Still grown men are going to watch as I bend you over and lay into that fat ass of yours." Monica pushed Sherri into a corner and left her. Sherri could hear her moving around and heard the rustle of cloth. "Turn around, slut", Monica commanded and when Sherri did as told she saw the younger woman had changed out of her jeans and blouse.

She was wearing a black leather teddy that showed off her slender curves and leather boots so high they came to her mid thigh. Her short blonde hair was pulled back and her pixyish features were fractured by a stern snarl. "Like what you see?"

"Yes, miss."

"Of course you do", said the slender younger woman. "I look nothing like you. I'm beautiful. Aren't I?"

"Yes, miss."

"And you're fat, aren't you?"

"Yes, miss."

"Let me hear you say it. What are you?"

"I-I'm fat."

"And a slut. Admit it. Let me hear you say it."

"I'm a slut." Sherri blushed at saying the words. She knew it was true though. She wasn't normally a slut but yet here she was in a sex store about to be spanked by a stranger in front of other strangers. She really was a slut.

"Say the whole thing", commanded Monica. "What are you?"

"I...I'm a fat slut", Sherri said, feeling the truth of the words.

"Yes you are. And I'm going to beat your fat ass." Monica picked up something from a nearby table and handed it to Sherri. "Put this on."

It was a black full head mask. She pulled it on and it obscured her face and even hid her short blonde hair. It was tight fitting, like a second skin. Monica had her remove her hose next and took them from her. She tossed them on the table. "Put your heels back on and turn around, slut."

Monica grabbed Sherri's wrists and before the hooded woman knew what was happening, the young woman snapped a pair of handcuffs closed around her wrists. "I can't have your hands getting in the way while I'm wearing that ass out." Monica grabbed her by the front of her blouse and dragged her toward a door. She opened it and propelled her into a wide open darkened room. They entered onto the back of a low round stage and Monica shoved the bound Sherri into the stage's center next to piece of furniture that resembled a leather covered saw horse. To its right was a table with a selection of paddles on it.

Sherri's breath caught when she saw the wall facing her was made of tall rectangles of darkened glass. She knew that behind each glass partition was someone sitting there eager to watch her pain and humiliation. She was so nervous she had to tighten her legs to keep them from shaking but yet from deep in her middle came a delicious quiver. Her newly trimmed pussy went a little moist and she had to concentrate to hear what Monica was saying."Speak up and tell the paying customers what you are."

Sherri swallowed, focusing on what she was supposed to say. She felt Monica stiffen beside her but realized what to say in time. "I'm a fat slut", she said in a loud but quavering voice.

"And why are you here?"

"To get my first spanking." Sherri blushed beneath the mask but her pussy went wetter. She could almost feel a rumble of excitement from behind the darkened glass partitions. Monica snatched her by the upper arm and spun her around. "Let's show them that fat ass, shall we?"

She grabbed the hem of Sherri's skirt and pulled it up until the handcuffed woman's pink panties came into view. She rubbed the round curves. The thin material of Sherri's panties slid under her palm. "I am looking so forward to laying into that fat ass." At that she hooked her thumbs over the top of Sherri's panties and jerked them down. They fell to her ankles and the scared yet excited woman's wide rear was fully exposed to the view to strangers. It suddenly occurred to her that they might not all be strangers. Some of them might be people she knew, people who lived hidden lives like hers. The thought that she might know someone watching her caused her pussy to dry up a little. The fear of a different type of exposure washed over her.

"I've waited long enough", announced Monica. She turned Sherri to the spanking horse and bent her over it. She yanked Sherri's panties off from her ankles and roughly moved her into position until she was spread legged with her bare ass to the dark rectangles of glass and her hooded face pressed to the horse's back. She locked some kind of cuffs over her ankles, binding them and Sherri was fixed in place, unable to get away and positioned to be spanked.

Monica began by rubbed her bare cheeks, kneading them and spreading them open to the hidden watchers. When Sherri gasped the cruel woman told her to be quiet and slapped her ass hard enough to leave a red print. Sherri clamped her mouth shut, fighting to keep it closed as Monica began to smack her butt with an open hand. The blows came fast yet had little of the bruising force she was expecting. This isn't so bad, she thought but as Monica kept up a lengthy assault a harsh burn began to infuse Sherri's chubby butt cheeks. She started to squirm to get away from it but wasn't able and Monica only laughed.

"And we're just getting started", the cruel woman said, picking up the tempo and force of the blows. Sherri shook as her cheeks reddened and the heat of the pain seemed to spread out from her ass and travel to all parts of her body. She didn't cry out though. Monica stopped and called out to her unseen audience. "You guys enjoying this so far?"

Sherri couldn't hear an answer but was very aware that her reddened butt cheeks were being heavily scrutinized by hidden eyes.

Monica picked up a paddle, slapped it against Sherri's burning cheeks and the bound woman was forced to cry out. The pain of the paddle blow was so much sharper and came so suddenly that she couldn't keep her scream in. It was only the first time she would cry out. She did it a lot and every time she did Monica yelled at her and smacked her harder. It became a fight between the women, Sherri trying to stifle her cries and Monica trying hard to make her cry out in pain and then punishing her for it.

In the end Sherri lost and ended up humped over the horse exhausted and crying in pain, fear and the humiliation of being helplessly used. Her chubby butt cheeks were throbbing with pulses of agony. Monica laid down her paddle and laughed at Sherri's predicament. She rubbed her ass cheeks, sending new stings of pain shooting though Sherri's body. "And I still have two paddles to use on you", she said, reaching for another implement of pain. She flashed her hidden audience a sadistic grin as she began to slap the backs of Sherri's thighs. The pain wracked woman shook with each slap, experiencing new and different agony. She thrashed so much that Monica had to yell at her and steady her when her brutal torturer worked the paddle up to her fevered butt cheeks and added more fuel to the fire consuming them.

The third paddle felt like it was thinner yet heavier than the others and it fell on her enflamed butt cheeks with the force of a hammer. It seemed to pound her into the spanking horse with each thudding blow. Monica laughed as Sherri reached her limit and began to buck. This was just too much. The pain was engulfing. It blocked everything else out. She couldn't hear anything. She couldn't open her eyes for crying and all she felt was the blazing bonfire on her butt and the backs of her thighs and it was way too much for her to handle. She called out for mercy but Monica ignored her and kept up the agonizing spanking. Sherri panicked, bucking and looking for a way out. Safe word, she thought. I should have a safe word. But neither Lord Royal nor his agent had given her a word to call an end to the pain.

She tried calling out the phrase "Safe Word!"

That only made Monica laugh harder. "There is no safe word for you, slut! I am the one in total control here!"

Defeated, Sherri took the pain until her cruel mistress saw fit to stop punishing her and left her bent over, her reddened splayed chubby butt cheeks exposed to the hidden audience. She could hear Monica speaking to them but had no idea what she was saying. Her mind as well as her body was limp. She was a flopping rag doll when Monica dragged from the horse and propelled her back into the first room. She stood with her skirt up, dazed as Monica moved around her taking pictures. The woman removed the handcuffs and the hood and took some more pictures that Sherri was only dimly aware of. Sherri was starting to come to when she felt Monica touch her between the legs.

"You did get wet", she said. "You dirty slut." She pushed Sherri away and handed her something. "Put these back on." It was her panties. Sherri took them and pulled them up with shaking fingers. "One more thing and I'm done with you", said Monica.

Sherri's heart skipped a beat. What could the cruel young woman want now?

"Spread your legs, touch your cunt through those panties and make yourself come. Lord Royal said that you're a squirter and I want you to come in those panties. Now get that hand down there and do it, slut!"

Sherri was too defeated to even think about resisting. She opened her legs as much as she could while standing and put her hand on her panty clad pussy which was indeed wet, not sopping but wet. It grew wetter as her fingers squeezed her clit. She rubbed it furiously, wanting to come fast so she could get away from this woman. She was no longer sure that she wanted this—whatever this was. She ached and was scared and wanted to go home and cry in her bed.

Her body bucked as her orgasm arrived. She was startled out of her reverie by the unexpected intensity of it and groaned as it washed over her. "That's it", said Monica. "Come for me, slut! Come", she yelled and Sherri did. Her mouth fell open as fluids gushed from her pussy. The crotch of her panties was instantly soaked and her juices flowed down her legs. She moaned and would have fallen but for the realization of what would happen if her pain wracked butt cheeks hit the floor.

Monica stepped up and shoved her hand down the front of Sherri's panties. She rubbed the woman's sopping mound and when she drew her hand out it was drenched with Sherri's juices. She rubbed her palm and wet fingers in Sherri's face, wetting her tired features. "There", she said, "that's your perfume for the afternoon. Wear that for the rest of the day. Don't you dare wipe it off."

She seized the crotch of Sherri's panties and jerked them down again. "I'm keeping these. Now get to the counter, pick up your package and get out of my store."

Sherri composed herself at the door a bit and drove home as fast as she dared. She called in sick and climbed into bed. She lay on her stomach. The drive home sitting down had been torture and her butt was as enflamed as if the spanking was just now over. The pain lessened but didn't seem inclined to go away. She lay there, agonized over more than just the pain in her butt though. She had big decisions to make and not much time in which to make them. Lord Royal was expecting her online in a few hours.