Sherry#00: Prelude

Story Info
Introduction to the "Sherry" series of texts.
1.5k words
4
13.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherry#00: Background, Prelude, the Beginning

I RARELY POST, but have a number of reasons for posting parts of old and new journals.

I am currently coming out of a "flat line" relationship and find myself reminiscing about past flames. Its funny, sometimes the things we care about the most, others could care less to hear. My dad's favorite expression here is: "Shut up, Kid and drink your beer!"; his kidding way of saying you're crying in it.

One relationship that lasted several years and parted on the best of terms left a gapping hole in my aura. The alias of Sherry is this person I write about and some of the encounters we shared. If my postings do include my experiences from other relationships, I will so indicate, but continue to post them under "Sherry: . . .". By using the postings as a sounding board to others, my hope is to gain some helpful feedback without being told to: "...drink my beer!".

A pipe dream I cling to is if others read my posts, perhaps I'll find another Sherry. Where there's life, there's hope!

As a reminder, ALL NAMES I USE ARE ALIASES!!!

BACKGROUND:

Before I could post anything, however, I felt it necessary to acquaint possible readers with the main participant and how our relationship became and fit together. None of this will be repeated in later postings.

When HIV was unknown (there was such a time) "Sherry", as I'll call her, worked for an airline here in town and a Pilot (a good friend) introduced us. Sherry was 26 at the time and we dated for a while, only deciding we made better friends then a couple. She was VERY attractive, white, 5'5", approximately 115 lbs, and a PERFECT (to die for) figure. If my grandfather were to have met her, he would have said: "When she enters a room full of men, they all would salute the flag!" She had a look in her eyes that made one feel both alive and as if the heart stopped if graced with her glance. She was a toucher, not sexually, but usually had to touch a hand, arm, or back when you talked to her.

Most beautiful women don't trust men. Sherry was the exception. Being only slightly jaded from fighting constant male pursuit, she had unconsciously learned to charm many of her "cock hounds" from their efforts and still retain a childlike innocence only those near her were allowed to see.

She was living in a longtime girlfriend's, Danis (yes, I "knew" Danis and may have postings about her, too), converted garage and was just ending her third marriage. We were both looking for a house. She found several, but when the perfect one came along (3 level townhouse) she couldn't afford it. To make it short, we pooled our finances, bought it together, and moved in on separate floors. A platonic friendship, at first.

Sherry was the perfect friend and sexual companion for me. Of the relationships and ladies I've been blessed to have been involved with, Sherry is the "Pearl of great price".

Sherry and I were somewhat forced to part. She was transferred to another stewardess base and I had an excellent job I couldn't soon replace. We parted, vowing to remain close.

Long distance relationships don't work. Sherry and I weekended together for a few months, slowly declining in frequency. Time eventually severed us almost completely. I still know of her, where she lives, and send her flowers anonymously on her birthday. The regret of her loss is one I will be forced to carry to the grave.

My grandmother had a philosophy about relationships: "A relation is like a three legged stool, but with legs made of Love, Lust, and Life (a day to day working companionship). Just as with the stool, a relationship with three strong legs won't teeter or fall over even on rough or unsure footing. A two legged relationship will stand strong, but always needs work to keep it upright. A relationship with only one leg is doomed."

Sherry and I had two and a half legs on our "stool".

PRELUDE to Bondage:

After being together about 3 months, still platonic, I was sorting though boxes from the move. Sherry spied a pair of S&W handcuffs I owned and asked, "What are THESE for?" holding them up by one finger.

"They're for taking bad girls into my custody.", I replied.

"I was handcuffed when I was a teenager for curfew violation, but I could slip right out of them.", she said.

"Lets see if you still can."

With that, I ratcheted them down around both her wrists in front of her and said "Show me how you slipped out." She couldn't.

I gave her the key and said "OK, unlock yourself."

S&W handcuffs, if installed properly, CANNOT be removed by a wearer possessing a key.

After struggling a minute or two she said "I give up."

I removed one cuff, pulled her wrists behind her, and latched it shut again.

"This is the way I'd cuff you if you REALLY gave me trouble. As a matter of fact, like this I can steal a kiss from you."

I kissed her.

"I can nuzzle you."

I kissed her neck and behind her ear. We were both standing. I grabbed her rear hard from both sides with my hands, pulled her body tightly against mine and said, "I can even RAVISH YOU!!".

She very weakly said in a half frighted voice, "What if you didn't have to."

As I eased away from her and took off the cuffs, I couldn't help but notice how erect her nipples were, showing through both a bra and knit top.

We slowly went back to unpacking. I know she was dating someone and I thought it best to leave the door closed for now.

The BEGINNING:

I am (particularly at that time) considered a master of massage. I have taken a number of classes and pride my ability. I love to show off to a willing lady and take pleasure in the pleasure I gave them.

About 6 months after moving together, I was in the habit (being an early riser) of waking Sherry in the morning. This morning, I innocently woke her by stoking and massaging her legs. After a few minutes of this, the phone rang. Instead of stopping my touching and rubbing, I continued while they talked.

I could tell she was taking to her longtime girlfriend, Danis. As they talked I continued up her body, smoothing and caressing, tickling and then scratching, rubbing and massaging. I had made several toe-to-head-to-toe passes when they started talking about me. Sherry turned over on her back, giving me full view of her breasts, her stomach, and her whole naked body covered only by a pair of briefs. She looked at me with a contentment I'd never seen in her. I continued my work, avoiding her breasts and mound with my touch. A minute later, the conversation was over and the phone hung up. She guided my hands to her briefs and motioned me to pull them off. I did, exposing a dripping moist friend I had not yet met.

I now touched her breasts, ever so gently and slowly moved down. I stopped just above her mound, touching her stomach ever so gently. She raised and lowered her hips involuntarily, rolled her eyes and head back and let out a low ...ooooohhhhh! My grandfather once tried to explain what "swooning" meant; I now know his definition.

She stopped my hand. "Its been too long." she said "We have to do something. Please take off your clothes and lay on me".

When I was now also nude, I kneeled over to her and turned my mouth and tongue loose upon her breasts. Her hips started writhing immediately, down and up to meet my stomach now lying on her wet lips, her legs spread wide to welcome me. I moved slowly down her stomach, mound, around the inside of her thighs, and back up until my tongue met her lips and vagina. She came and came, pumping her hips and holding my head tight against her to take in everything my tongue could give her.

The next morning, with the phone off the hook, we began with the massage. This time when I kissed and licked my way from her breasts and hard nipples to her stomach, I returned upward to her neck. I rubbed my cock around her slit, moistening it with her juices. As she rolled her hips harder and harder, I slipped my cock into her, causing her to thrust up to meet me. A low mown escaped her lips and she writhed against me as I worked my cock in, out, and round her. I felt her muscles tighten around my cock as she came and came and came.

Many days passed in much the same way. We justified ourselves by knowing what was between us, no one else had to know. The mutual trust we already had was now joined by a sense of freedom from guilt, shame, and the dating "games". Not being bound by the fear of the other's possible lesser view of us, we were free to explore pleasures in forms we were afraid to admit to before.