Sherry#01: From Fast to Slow

Story Info
A morning of delight.
715 words
4.1
13k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At a point in our acquaintance, Sherry and I enjoyed some kind of sexual activity daily. She had fallen into a regiment after waking of exercise, a beautification ritual, followed by my special massage (especially designed to reduce stretch marks and cellulite), and pleasuring by yours truly.

On occasional mornings, she would be much more lustful and sensual then others. I soon realized the timing proceeded her monthly periods and this month I would be prepared.

On these occasional mornings, when Sherry became aroused, her passion overwhelmed her. She could not contain her sexual hunger and during our love making session would suddenly masturbate herself and cum very quickly. Previously I tried holding her hands, only to find she could clamp her thighs together in a pumping fashion and cum almost as quickly.

The morning went as usual. We were now to the point were my massage was becoming more sexual, arousing Sherry greatly. She was now looking at me with desire, I was currently the center of her universe.

Her hips slowly started to rock and gyrate as I knelt between her spread legs; touching, kissing, and licking her stomach and thighs. As she slowly slid her hand for her oozing slit, I reached above her, exposed a pair of handcuffs I'd tied to the head of the bed, lifted her arms, and secured the cuffs around her wrists. I then quickly produced a long strap with a small collar attached to one end and snugly fitted it around her leg, just above the knee. The other end of the strap went over her shoulder and when fastened, pulled her leg up by the knee to form a right angle with her body. I now placed another small, but wide collar on the ankle of the other leg, pulled the strap attached to it down and tied it to the foot of the bed.

I was amazed that I managed it all as I had planned, before she could manage to cum. Here she now was, seized by the hunger for satisfaction and unable to acquire it except by one means, ME!

I rolled her on her side, the folded leg on top. I spooned up around her, cradling her from behind. As I held her, I touched her and stroked her body and legs; I kissed and licked her shoulders and neck; I slid my hard cock along her slit, along her inner thighs, and back along her slit. I brought her to the brink of climax and stopped, just held her a while, and started again.

My efforts continued for several hours, always to the brink, letting her cool down, and to the brink again. I was constantly treated to the sounds of her cooing and moaning the words ".....oooohhhh pleeeease!! Fuck me! I need it so bad!".

She was still laying on her side. The last several times I brought her to the brink I straddled her down stretched leg. From here I could easily tease her slit with the head of my cock while I caressed and smoothed her breasts, ass, thighs, and legs. My cock was wet from its ski trips through her dripping slit. Without warning, I rammed my member into her as hard and as fast as I could, greeted by twitching and squeezing from her vagina. Sherry immediately moaned loudly, ".... oooohhhh!!!!" and FAINTED!

I was a little surprised for her to pass out on me, but no sooner I had pulled out of her, she began whispering, "Don't stop, PLEASE, don't stop."

I replaced my cock and continued working it in, out, and around. Every inward stoke was met with a contraction around it and a low "... ooooohhhh" from her lips.

5, 10, 20, I lost count of stokes met with the same sweet success. The contractions weakened. The moans subsided. I came and came. I held her until my cock softened.

As I pulled out and reached to remove her restraints, Sherry whispered, "Don't leave me. Do whatever you like to me, just hold me close and touch me."

I removed her restraints and held her, caressed her, and made love to her. We napped in each others arms and woke to made love and nap again, never to leave bed that day.