Sherry Is Passed Out. Or Is She?

Story Info
Wife appears to be sleeping after promising to swap.
4.3k words
3.83
82k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherry was passed out on our bed. She'd had too much to drink. Or she was faking it.

My friend King and his wife Laine were with me. We stared down at Sherry's body, still clothed. I enjoyed the form. She had nearly black hair, large heavy breasts, and a narrow waist. She had a slightly boyish form, and her competitive attitude always led me to believe that she might actually like to try being with the ladies too. But she'd never admitted as much to me. It was all just suspicion.

I had talked to her about partner swapping, and she pushed back hard against the idea. At first. But when I'd talk dirty to her in bed about it, she always came harder, and faster, then when I did otherwise.

This was at the end of a long evening. King and his wife had come up for our 20 year high school reunion. I still lived in town, so he and his wife were staying with us.

The subtext between Sherry and me leading up to this evening had been that we would swap tonight with them. We talked only obliquely about it, but I understood that she knew. Our recent sex had been more aggressive because of it.

But she surprised me. She got drunk. She insisted, after allowing me to fondle her in front of King and Laine, including stripping her panties off from under her dress and finger fucking her while they were in the car driving us back from the reunion that she didn't want to.

We got home from the party. She immediately went upstairs and passed out.

The three of us who were awake stared at her. My thoughts were spinning.

In the past, I've known her to get drunk, and then do things that she later said she forgot. I've never really believed her. I'd always felt that she used her drunken state merely to be able to say or do things, and then afterwards blame the booze. This would enable her to be of clean conscience after intentionally creating a lot of havoc and harm.

I then decided that this was one of those times. She wanted us to do this, but she just didn't want to take responsibility for it.

And I had a raging hard-on that needed addressed. In a ringing endorsement of making up reasons to do what I wanted too anyhow, I decided we would move forward with our plans, regardless of whether she was awake or not.

"Let's get her undressed and comfortable", I announced. "King, go ahead and unbutton her dress. Laine, take her shoes off".

King, with enthusiasm, began unbuttoning her dress. Laine, a little more reservedly, began removing her shoes. Sherry merely lay there, breathing evenly. That task was done soon enough.

"Sherry", I said as I leaned over to help pull the dress off, "you need to sit up so we can get you undressed." I began to lift her up and forward, and Sherry, sleepily (but not, I thought to myself, completely convincingly so) began to sit up. I helped her shrug out of the top of her dress. Her breasts in her bra popped loosely out as it slid over the back of her shoulders. They hung heavily, and fetchingly, against her white midsection.

"King", I said, "if you'd please undo her bra snap". As I said this, I paid close attention to Sherry. If she were aware, at this point I'd assume some change would occur. King leaned over and began fiddling with Sherry's snap. I detected a change in her breathing. It seemed more hesitant, perhaps expectant. Slightly deeper.

Suddenly the bra was undone and it slipped off from over her breasts, exposing her large nipples, which were clearly erect. She showed no change in expression, but I believed her breathing and her nipples proved she was aware of what was going on.

I then lay her back on the bed. "Thank you honey" I said, "now we have to pull your dress off. Please lift your hips and Laine can pull the dress down over them". I nodded to Laine, who prepared to slide the dress down. I pulled up on Sherry's hips from either side, and inside the dress. Sherry in response lifted her hips, and Laine pulled the dress down over her ass. Her pubic hair was exposed now. I detected a hint of wetness. I looked at Laine and her eyes were locked on Sherry's mound. I looked at King, and so was his stare. I also noticed a pronounced bulge in his pants, mirroring my own.

"Lift your legs now, Sherry, and will remove your dress completely". Sherry, on her own, lifted her legs. Laine slid the dress off and tossed it on the floor. Sherry dropped her legs down, and they fell apart, completely exposing her womanhood to our vision. There was no way that wasn't done on purpose. Her lips were parted and she was clearly wet and aroused.

"You look uncomfortable, Sherry", I said. "Can you spread your legs apart further, please? We want you to be comfortable." In response, Sherry spread her legs very wide. The room was quiet, except for Sherry's breathing, which was now quite audible. There was no doubt in anyone's mind that this was her ploy. Feign drunken un-awareness so she could claim no culpability in what was to follow.

I started to suck on her nipple. It grew very long and hard under my attention. I gestured to King to do the same to the other one. Laine sat on the bed. She spread her own legs and began rubbing her pussy. Sherry lay there and panted but made no move to stop us. With my eyes, I gestured to King to reach down between Sherry's legs and to play with her pussy. He did so, and Sherry's hips raised and pushed into his fingers.

While King played with Sherry's form, I stood up and undressed. Laine did the same. We stared at each other as our clothes came off. She was red haired, and skinny. Her breasts were small, and her nipples were a full inch long. She had a neatly shaved red bush. Freckles were scattered across her chest. I walked over to her and kissed her. She returned the kiss and reached down and began to stroke my erect cock. We were both interested in each other, but we also kept one eye on Sherry and King.

King had dropped his own pants placed Sherry's hand on his own erect member. Sherry's eyes were closed, but her hand stroked his cock with a firm yet gentle grip. King knelt slightly and guided his prick to her mouth, which she promptly opened upon feeling the pressure on her lips, and took it in. King face fucked her for a while, and continued to work her clitoris.

I turned Laine around toward the foot of the bed, and bent her over. Her ass was in the air in front of me, and her torso was between Sherry's legs. Her face was only inches from Sherry's cunt.

Laine was open and wet, and I slid my cock easily in her. Slowly at first I pumped in and out, but I as I grew harder, I began to push Laine closer to Sherry's pussy. King moved his hand, grabbed Laine's hair, and drug her head forward the remaining distance until Laine's mouth relented and began sucking and playing with Sherry's lips and clit.

Sherry could no longer pretend that she was out of it and her eyes opened wide as a woman for the first time began to eat her pussy. With moans drawn out of her and around King's dick, she began to buck her hips forward into Laine's mouth. Soon she was cumming, and squirted all over Laine's face.

I was so excited that I came deep into Laine at the same time. King was the only one who held onto his passions and didn't erupt as Laine came around my cock.

Standing, I panted out "Sherry, you owe Laine an Orgasm!" I pulled Laine across Sherry's body until she was spread-eagled across Sherry's face. Sherry didn't hesitate and eagerly began licking and nipping at Laine's exposed lips, swallowing my dripping cum from her pussy. King, whose dick was still engorged, climbed between Sherry's legs and began pumping his cock in and out of her. I sat in a chair next to the bed, and began to work my semi-erect penis back to a full-on erection while watching my wife eat out another woman and get fucked by another man. I was enjoying this.

"Fuck her King!" I shouted, and he pumped fasted and faster into her. Soon enough his body froze as he dumped sperm into her. Sherry moaned out and raised her hips and began quivering as another orgasm took her. Laine squatted deeper on Sherry's face and quivered her lips against Sherry's mouth as she spread wetness all across Sherry's face from her own orgasm.

King rolled to the side; Laine moved over to him and cuddled up. Sherry lay there wide open, and having regained my own erection, I took King's place between Sherry's legs and began to fuck her cum-wet pussy in slow even strokes as she panted under me.

"Oh baby", I said, "your pussy feels soooo good with another man's cum in it. Do you like it? Do you like being fucked by two men and a woman?"

She began languidly thrusting her hips to me in response. Her cum dripping face beamed pleasure back at me. She bit my shoulder as I continued fucking her.

King began eating out Laine and soon both women were moaning in harmony as they were pleased by their men. We fucked slowly for a while.

"Sherry, do you want two dicks in your pussy?" I asked her. Not really waiting for her to answer, I rolled her over on top of me and she impaled herself on my prick, her chest against mine. King, not needing to be told what to do, kissed Laine and then got behind Sherry. He slid his cock in beside mine into Sherry's pussy and we took turns thrusting in and out.

"Fuck me! Fuck me with your two dicks!" Sherry shouted out. For five minutes we double fucked her cunt and her pussy spasmed on the two cocks the whole time. Finally with a huge release of wetness, she came and collapsed like a bowl of jello on top of me, spent for the moment.

Neither King nor I had cum that time, so with Sherry satisfied for the moment, Laine wanted to try the same thing. King was on his back, and Laine laid herself across him as Sherry did me, and I got behind her and into her pussy just as before.

Laine was even tighter than Sherry (one fewer kid) so there was less wiggle room. But we made do with the same alternating thrusts.

Laine was clearly enjoying it, but she decided she wanted something more. "Put your cock in my ass!" she directed me. After all the fucking and cumming, everything was wet enough, and apparently she had done this before, and with only a little effort, I had inserted myself slowly into her asshole. "This is my first time!" I grunted. "It feels so good; I don't think I can hold out long".

This being my first time to ass fuck someone seemed to turn her on. Laine started to buck back into me and I found myself driving hard and deep into her rectum. "Here I cum!" I announced, and froze up as my seed spilled into her. Her ass clamped down in response, King shoved deep into her pussy at the same time, and the three of us began cumming at once. I looked over at Sherry in curiosity, and saw that she was fingering her clit with one hand, while fingers from her other hand were diving in and out of her pussy. Clearly she was enjoying the show as well.

I slid out of Laine's ass with a shiver of being spent, and sat beside Sherry, who continued to play with her pussy. Laine, who despite her own recent orgasm wanted to play with Sherry. She rolled between Sherry's legs, and began eating her out and fingering her.

King and I watched for a while.

"Oh, Laine, what are you doing?" Sherry asked. "No, not my ass, Laine, get your fingers out of my ass!" Laine apparently didn't comply however. Sherry lay flat on her back and lifted her ass in the air. Both King and I got to watch as Laine pushed three fingers into Sherry's cum-lubed ass as she ate her out. Sherry stopped complaining and pushed back onto them. Sherry had never had anything up her ass before.

"I'm getting you prepared for King to fuck your ass", Laine told her. "You're going to take him all the way in. King is going to fuck it. He's going to cum in you, and I'm going to lick the cum out of you. Do you hear me, Sherry?" Laine nearly growled at her as she took charge.

Sherry didn't answer, but moaned. "Do you hear me, I asked?" Laine insisted on an answer.

"Yes, yes, Laine, I will let King fuck my ass! I will let him cum in my ass! I will let you eat the cum out of my ass afterwards! Yes, I'll do it! I hear you!" With that, Laine slapped Sherry on the ass, and began to roll Sherry over on her knees.

With Sherry's ass in the air, she pulled King into position, and Laine aimed his cock herself against Sherry's asshole, which was loosened up from Laine's attention. Slowly King and Laine fed his cock into Sherry's ass. Laine kept working at Sherry's clit while Kings cock head got fully inserted. Sherry grunted when it finally pushed through. Laine spit on her ass for added lube, and King slid the rest of the way in.

Laine then squirmed under Sherry's kneeling body, placing her mouth over Sherry's pussy, and King began to fuck Sherry's ass at the same time. Sherry took advantage of Laine's position and lowered her head enough to begin to eat at Laine's pussy.

"Put your tongue in my ass, Sherry!" Laine ordered. "Apparently sherry complied, because Laine then said "good girl! Tongue my asshole, bitch!"

King began to stroke deeper into Sherry's ass. Sherry held still as he went in, faster and deeper, with Laine eating her out. She collapsed her legs apart and sank deeply onto Laine's mouth.

King made five final long strokes into Sherry and stopped and unloaded into her. Sherry shook her ass compulsively around his cock and I saw her shove her fingers deep into Laine's asshole as she came.

Slowly king withdrew, and Sherry's ass made a "pop" noise as the head of his cock exited her asshole. Laine pulled out from under Sherry's body and began to eat the cum out of Sherry's asshole.

I had another hard-on. While Laine licked Sherry's asshole, I turned Sherry's head my direction and started feeding her mouth my cock. She seemed somewhat numb from the last exercise but willingly enough allowed her mouth to take my cock.

"That's it Sherry", Laine told her. "Keep him wet! He's going to fuck you ass next! Do you understand me?"

"Yes Laine, I understand that my ass is going to get fucked again" Sherry replied. She was getting used to being subservient now. She seemed to be enjoying her role. I was enjoying her role too.

With another hard smack on Sherry's ass, Laine pulled me out of Sherry's mouth, and over toward her ass.

Eagerly and easily I slid into my slut wife's asshole. Sherry didn't even flinch this time.

While I pumped into sherry, Laine guided King to her previous spot under Sherry. King began licking her pussy. I though he was uncomfortably close to my cock, but the experience didn't deter me from fucking Sherry anyhow.

With King's cock now by Sherry's face, Laine left her position by Sherry's ass and moved to Sherry's head, and guided Sherry's mouth over Kings cock. They took turns sucking on him. He was slightly flaccid, but under their tongues he soon got hard again.

Once again, I neared orgasm. Laine must've been able to tell.

"Sherry, get your ass in the air so he can really drive deep into you!" She ordered Sherry.

Sherry lifted her ass with a mumble of assent (her mouth was full of Kings cock) and I drove into her deeply. I felt Kings fingers deep inside Sherry's pussy as my cock slid in as far as it could go. Then I came again with a yell. I didn't really care if anyone else came or not at that point. My cock went completely flaccid and I slid out in a wave of wetness.

I sat to the side as once again Laine came around and ate the cum out of Sherry's ass.

"You did very very well, Sherry", she told my wife, once she was satisfied with her ass.

"Thank you Laine", Sherry said with a childlike eagerness to please Laine.

"Now Sherry, come here and lay down beside me," Laine patted the bed, "King, lay down next to Sherry. Gill, lay beside me. It's time to take a break."

We did as Laine said. Laine started playing with Sherry's tits a little. King followed her example and did the same, as Sherry lie between them. I caressed Laine's body all over, paying special attention to her little tits with those long nipples. We lay that way for a while and managed to nap a bit.

I came awake to find that Laine was sitting on the end of the bed, with Sherry on her knees between her legs licking Laine's pussy. King was sitting beside Laine and Sherry was stroking his hard cock.

"That's the way, Sherry. Lick my pussy good. You're my good little slut aren't you?" Laine asked her.

Sherry wasn't quick enough in response, so Laine grabbed her by the hair at the back of her head and tilted her face up to look Laine in the eye.

"I asked you if you're my good little slut, Sherry. What do you say back?" Laine insisted.

"I'm your good slut, Laine", Sherry said in return.

"Do you like my pussy, Sherry?" Laine asked.

"I like your pussy, Laine!" Sherry replied.

"Do you like King's cock?"

"I like King's cock, too, Laine", too which Sherry stroked King's cock even harder.

"Sherry, I knew from the moment I first saw you that you were a submissive, pussy loving, cock loving, little slut. Are you ever again going to fake like you are drunk and pretend to pass out on us again?" Laine questioned her.

"No Laine. I love pussy, and I love cock, and I'll never, ever do that again!" Sherry answered.

"You're our toy, mine, King's, and Gill's now. When we ask you to do something sexual for us. You will do it", Laine told her.

"Oh god Laine, I want to do everything I can to please you from now on!" Sherry replied. Laine released her head and Sherry went back to eating her pussy.

My dick was again erect, and I sat up on hearing this. "Nice of you to join us, Gill", Laine told me. I stroked her nipple and pat Sherry on the head.

"Is Sherry treating you well, Laine?" I asked.

"Very well! She's our toy now. Aren't you, Sherry?"

Sherry pulled away from her cunnilingus. "I'm yours for you to tell me what to do, Laine", she answered.

"Good!" Laine answered. "Thinking of toys, I want you to go get yours for me Sherry."

"I don't have any toys", Sherry stammered.

Laine reached down and pinched one of Sherry's nipples. Sherry yelped. "I know, and you know, that's not the truth, Sherry. Now go get them."

Sherry went to our closet. I was surprised. I had no idea she had any sex toys.

Sherry came back from the closet with a dildo as big as my forearm, 14 inches long and 8 inches in circumference, and a vibrator.

"Don't ever lie to me again, Sherry", Laine told her, "Now bend over my lap for your spanking".

Sherry immediately lay across Laine's lap. Laine gave her three hard smacks. "Gill, King, you two do the same. Sherry needs to learn her lesson."

King gave her three hard smacks. Then I did. I couldn't help myself, and reached between her legs. Sherry was soaking wet.

"Oh, she's a submissive slut, Gill. Don't be surprised. I'm going to fuck her while she's across my lap here, and while her ass is still red." With that, Laine took the gigantic dildo and shoved into Sherry's ass. It went in easily, but Sherry gasped anyhow.

King pulled Sherry's head onto his lap and she started giving him a blow job. I started playing with my cock. I watched in amazement as twelve inches of the dildo disappeared up her snatch. Laine was not gentle, either, nearly slamming it in and out of her.

I spanked Sherry more while she took that dildo in and out of her.

Laine gave her a break after a minute or two.

"Sherry, we want to watch you fuck yourself with your toys. Come up here on the bed and show us how you do it," Laine instructed.

"Yes Laine. I love that big cock. I want to show you how I get myself off on it", and Sherry got up on the bed. We made room for her. Sherry lie down on her back with her legs apart and up in the air. She took the Dildo with one hand and inserted it in her pussy, and used the vibrator on her clit.

"Sherry, I love your big tits", Laine told her, and leaned over and began to suck on Sherry's nipples.

12