Sherry's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to start high on your shoulders and go down your back so take a deep breath at the top and let it out as I go down. Okay?"

My arms and neck that were already oiled and rubbed were strangely hot and tingly. I nodded agreement and she poured oil on my back and started. She had both hands in place with the thumbs on my backbone and pushed downward. She had incredibly strong hands and fingers. As she progressed down, the pressure on the top of my head increased, until I realized I could actually feel her mound, pressing hard against me. I thought I would come on the table. She kept spreading, massaging, pushing the muscles hard, all the while rubbing her pussy against me, building the sexual tension in me.

Suddenly the pressure, hands, presence, all was gone. In my head, I was begging her to come back.

"We're going to do the legs now, before we turn you over." I heard something about the legs, but what I focused on was the "turn me over" part. I was hard as a rock, and no matter what she did now, my hardon wasn't likely to go away. "Do you mind if I do your butt too. You'll like it, I promise," she said seductively.

She poured oil up and down my legs, dribbling a generous amount at the top of my butt, in the small of my back. With a hand on each ankle she spread my legs.

I croaked inaudibly and she said, "Just relax, you'll enjoy this."

She started with both hands on my left leg and slowly worked her way from my feet to just below my butt. The hand on the inside barely scraped my balls and I groaned. She kept on and each trip up ended higher until she was fully into my balls with her fingers as she massaged my leg. Next leg, the same treatment. Rather I should say, the same torment. Then she came around to the side and began massaging my ass with both hands. Her grip was unreal and I, despite being a total horndog, was putty in her hands. She applied more oil and ran a hand down my crack with her fingers seeming to be searching for and finding my backdoor. She played for a little bit then went in search of my balls. She cradled them, pulled on them, the oil slippery and her touch was like velvet. The slight burning was now all over my back, legs, butt and now my balls. I felt like a bitch in heat.

Suddenly she smacked my butt and said, "Roll over and let's finish up."

"Uh Lonnie, we have a problem. Well, I do."

She laughed, her laughter tinkling through my sex addled brain. "Well, I certainly hope we do. If we didn't I'd be worried I'd lost my touch."

I raised slightly on the arm nearest to her and looked at her. When I did she took the opportunity to slide her oily hand under me and grip my dick. She smiled at me brilliantly, stroked my dick, and as I gazed at her in lust, she leaned over and bit my ear, her breasts swinging down into my face as she did so.

"Over now," she smacked my butt again. I think she liked doing that. Fine with me, she could keep on. I rolled over, my dick swollen, hard as could be and she beamed. "We can have some help come in if you want?" she asked. "One of us working the top, one for the bottom, at the same time."

"That might be interesting," I said. "How do you want me?"

She punched a button on the counter and said, "That'll bring help, meanwhile hold your head up, while I adjust this table." As she leaned over me, her breasts were once again in my face. This time I took advantage. I nibbled on the closest one, and she moved down a bit, pressing it into my mouth. I chewed the nipple, then sucked in as much of her tit as I could.

"Hmm, I liked that," she said. As she started on the other side she gave me the other breast and I enveloped it in my mouth. They were firm, delicious orbs, with large rubbery nipples, taut to the touch.

She put her hands on both sides of my head, rubbed her tits all the way across my face a couple of times, shivered and stood up. "Okay, lay your head down now. You'll be a bit lower than you were, but should still be comfortable." She watched me get situated. "Are you good?"

The u shaped hole my face was in, when I was on my belly, now was wider, with a padded wing on either side of my head. It felt fine but I didn't know what purpose the change served. "Yep, feels fine," I said.

The door opened and I raised my head to see another gorgeous girl, looking somewhat more muscular but still very fine. Her boobs were medium size, perky and the smile on her face as she gazed at my erection was catching. I smiled back. She was as black as she could be. A little thrill went through me. Anything different, age, color, race, etc., was a thrill for me. This girl was captivating. I lowered my head back down into the hole and said, "I'm all yours girls, do your worst."

Lonnie giggled and said, "This is Sheila and she'll work on the southern part of you while I stay on top."

They started pouring oil and I could feel it running all over me. Lonnie came around to the head of the table, and with my head laid back, I realized I was now below her crotch level. I watched her walk around and my dick jumped. She'd lost the thong and I was looking directly into her shaved pussy. She had a little landing strip that pulled the eye right to her clit. She came closer, rubbing my arms, chest and back, and as she did her pussy came right up into my face. She rubbed against me and I could smell her excitement. My dick jumped again as I felt fingers encircle it from below. One hand went around it stroking me, the other went under me, into my crack running oil slickly over my rosebud. Lonnie was leaning over me now, her hands on my belly and sides, my hands went to her breasts. Her slick, smooth mound was so close, tight to my face, but I couldn't quite reach her with my mouth. I couldn't stand it, and reached to her sides, trying to pull her up onto my face. I realized now that's what the table adjustment was about, as she hopped nimbly up onto the padded wings, a knee on either side of my head, and as she squatted over me, her pussy suddenly flowered open to my tongue.

My hands came down to grip her buns as I licked her sopping pussy. She tasted so sweet, I had a fleeting wonder if the native fruits on the island were the reason. Funny the things that will float across your mind at the weirdest times. The distraction didn't last as I was soon fully involved in her. I nibbled on her lips and used my tongue to bathe her crack. She moaned and I couldn't help but grin, I was giving as good as I got. All this time the hands on my dick were working me into a feverish pirch. They suddenly stopped and I would have looked up to see why but I was buried in pussy. I wasn't leaving the pussy, but I wanted my second partner back. Suddenly my dick was surrounded by wet, tight warmth and I wasn't sure exactly what was going on. I couldn't decide if it was a mouth or .....ahhh....the legs came down on my thighs as Sheila fully buried my dick deep in her pussy.

I was biting Lonnies lips, poking my tongue up into her, then up to her clit with suction and teeth. "Ohhhh, ohhhh, don't ...don't stop," Lonnie pinched my nipples hard as she ground herself, down on my face. I held her to me with both hands rubbing her body across me and I came. I was bucking and heaving against Sheila's snapping hips as she fucked me, and I didn't realize how close I was. I came, hard, and Lonnie came with me, still pinching my nipples she fell over on my chest, her head inches away from the pussy pounding my dick, as Sheila cried out and came with us. Lonnie leaned on over, and licked at my dick, catching Sheila's pussy too, and Sheila just stopped bouncing, wanting to help Lonnies tongue to reach her too, her clit distended, shining with our juices. Lonnie captured Sheila's clit, I captured hers, and they both came again, shuddering.

It was a good thing the table had enough width, to catch the puddled heaps that dropped there. We were boneless, helpless as babies, as we recovered our bodies.

Slowly we disentangled, got off the table and looked at our disheveled selves. "Whew," Lonnie smirked, putting her arms around Sheila and I both. "That was intense." She guided us all to the en suite shower to clean off the smell of the cum and pussy juice that permeated the room.

Sherry followed her masseuse to the room, only to see the tanned, exposed back and butt of another guy, in his thong naturally, there already. "Are we in the right room," she asked.

The guy in the room turned, and with a wide smile said, "Yeah, you're in the right room. I'm Jeff and this is Aaron, and we'll both be your masseurs today; sometimes it's a little easier."

Sherry had had massages before, and wasn't sure what that meant, but they were both gorgeous hunks, and she wasn't going to complain. Their thongs barely held their equipment in place, and if massaging a good looking lady didn't give them hardons giving her a closer look at those packages, well.....

She looked at Jeff questioningly.

"Yeah," said Jeff. "Um, there's some hooks and a chair to put your clothes on. Just disrobe, get on the table, face down in this hole on this end. Towels to cover are there, on the side table. We're going to go get the warm towels and oil. We'll be back; give you a few minutes."

She didn't reply and they left. She wondered what the hell, two hunks almost nude and her naked. She had to smile. She took her clothes off. She picked a couple of the medium size towels and climbed up on the table.

The table was really comfortable. With a strip of cloth across the ass, she relaxed. She decided she didn't need the other towel and threw it to the side counter. She heard the guys come back in and she raised her head innocently to watch them prepare things; and admire their buns and the glimpses she got of their dicks.

They turned to her. Jeff again. He seemed to be the take charge one. "I'm going to start oiling your arms, shoulders and Aaron will start on your legs."

That didn't seem to warrant a comment from me so I just stayed silent, snuggling back down into the table. I was conscious of Jeff's body heat moving around me, coming to rest up by my head. I lifted my head slightly and looked directly into a half hard, large cock, barely contained by the miniscule thong that left nothing to the imagination. The woman in Sherry gazed appreciatively, but analytically as she realized the thongs the guys wore were made narrow, with a rounded pouch to hold in their balls, but also longer than normal, so that half hard dick could stand up like it was, and still be concealed. Well, maybe not concealed but it was at least under cloth. She licked her suddenly dry lips and laid her head back down.

"This lotion will put heat into your skin, make it hot and tingly. It's made 'specially for us . You'll like it, I promise."

His words were soothing, being next to their dicks was exciting, she could feel the wetness in her crotch, and her hard nipples ground into the table.

They started, dripping oil down the length of her arms, across her shoulders, down her legs and over her butt. Sherry was looking forward to this; massages that were well done, felt oh so good. Not to mention the extra sensation of having four muscular hands working her muscles, and yeah, already lighting her fires.

The oil smelled heavenly, eucalyptus, and maybe a hint of spearmint, she wasn't sure. As they worked it in her muscles, she started to wilt. Several things were happening all at once. Her skin began to heat up, the oil's aroma was not overpowering, but definitely permeated her senses, that cock that was brushing against her head was very distracting and there was one playing with her feet. That was driving her nuts. She wriggled slightly as her pussy ached, leaked and called to the world for attention.

"Feel good?" That was Aaron. This was the first time she'd heard him speak and she realized he must be Jamaican. He was coal black to Jeff's bronze and she hadn't given it a thought 'till now. The musical lilt to his speech was sexy. She wanted to hear more.

"Yeah, it does. Can you do my feet a little more? Maybe a little harder?"

"Yeah mon, I'll take special care of you." He laughed, even the sound of his laughter thrilled her. "Just let us know anyting extra you want; anyting."

Her feet were hanging over the end of the table, obviously for her masseur's accessibility. Aaron took her right foot, cocked her leg, laying her foot down up on the table sideways. He dribbled more oil on and firmly began with his thumb in her sole, pressing her foot down as he rubbed it. His other hand, still on her left leg, rose up her oil slick skin, gripping her calf, then her thigh. All the while he concentrated on her, his kept his cock pressed firmly into her left foot hanging off the table. She was exquisitely aware of it and as he moved, his cock did too, rubbing against her. She curled her foot around it, and caressed it's length.

Aaron groaned a little and she smiled, face hidden in the table.

Her husband, the sneaky little shit, had to have known how this "resort" was, thongs and naked tits everywhere; and had to have known what this massage was going to be like. She wondered briefly how his was going. The male musk penetrating her space was distracting as hell. She decided to not worry about it, to go with the flow, feeling a little bit like her old self, before she started raising children and became Mom.

Jeff's tool was still next to her head. She raised her head up, cocked it sideway, surged forward with her body, and captured the cloth, covered dick across it's length with her teeth.

"Whoa," a muffled laugh from Jeff. He pressed forward to make access easier. She slipped her mouth off of him just enough to bite down on the thong and try to rip it off.

"Let me make that a little easier." Jeff stepped back and dropped the thong to the floor, his naked weapon now rock hard and bobbing in Sherry's face. She reached with her mouth and he moved into range.

"Just a minute," Jeff said. He moved to the side, fiddled with something and the table raised a few more inches. Now with her head comfortably down on the padded edges, he could step up next to her and feed his dick directly into her mouth. He had already brutalized her arms and was working on her back when she went for his dick. Now with his prick entering her soft, warmth, he oiled his hands again and started gently massaging her neck and playing with her ears.

Sherry was hot. Her skin was hot from the oil yeah, but her pussy was absolutely dripping steadily. Rubbing on Aaron's dick with her other foot now - he'd switched sides - he was drifting ever closer to her wet pussy. Her tongue and lips were sucking this wonderful cock in her mouth, and she shuddered lightly, the sensations intense, almost coming right then.

Aaron no doubt knew what she had Jeff in her mouth. He dropped his hips a bit and hunched her foot with his hard dick. He poured more oil on her back, just above her butt, the towel was gone, long discarded. Sherry realized with a start she hadn't even known when he or maybe Jeff slipped it off of her. Aaron spread her legs and leaned in, cupping the oil above and slowly spreading it down over her ass. He began to massage her ass cheeks, gripping them with those truly fantastic, masseur fingers and strong hands. He pushed her butt together stroking upward with the heels of his palms, and pulled her cheeks apart coming down, his fingers spread and digging in. The feeling was indescribable as Aaron worked on her ass, Jeff played with her ears and she sucked on his delicious cock.

Sherry knew the way she was spread, her body was totally on display to the Jamaican at her feet. She felt a wanton thrill and as he completed another downward arc she raised her butt, raising upward into those probing digits. As she did Aaron slipped one palm under her to cup her mound, his finger worrying her clit then scraping his palm across it as he plunged his thumb into her pussy to the hilt. Sherry jerked with the little lightening bolts shooting through her, snapped her hips down capturing the hand below her and almost bit poor Jeff's dick off. She had been sucking on his dick for a little while now and with that last stimulation evidently his limit had been reached. He gripped her head with both hands and lunged upward, exploding into her mouth, filling her with his come.

Aaron flattened his hand and began a fast back and forth rub under her, thumb plugging away at her pussy, palm rubbing her clit, the oil on her, his hand and the table making it almost a frictionless movement. With his right hand under her torturing her, he spread his left hand right on top of her butt, pushing her down and slid his thumb down her crack to pop into her asshole. He had a thumb in each hole, stroking her hard with both hands, and she went nuts. Jeff left his softening dick in her mouth and continued pulling down her sides to the soft swells of her breasts as Aaron worked her over. With his thumbs plunging into her, she gave up and climaxed hard, jerking to the sensations in her butt and clit. She reached around Jeff's butt and pulled his dick hard into her mouth as she writhed and moaned her enjoyment.

Her body finally quit shaking and they slowly relaxed. Jeff plopped down from her mouth, dropped into a crouch, with a hand raising on each side of her head, looked her in the eye and kissed her softly on her mouth.

"You okay?" he asked, with a mischievous glint in his eye. He reached up and stopped a drip of his come from her lips with a fingertip and fed it back into her mouth.

"Argghh," all she could do was moan softly.

"Right then," Jeff said as he stood back up. "We'll just need to turn you over and we'll get on with the rest of this massage."

Aaron laughed, gripped her legs, Jeff her shoulders and they expertly, gently turned her over.

"Ohhh, mon. What a pretty pussy." Aaron whistled softly, reached down and kissed her southern lips, nibbled her too sensitive clit and raised back up away from her trembling legs with a chuckle.

"Now we need to work all your muscles on the front. When we get done, you'll barely be able to walk," Jeff promised.

"I doubt I could walk a perfectly straight line now," Sherry panted. "I did so enjoy that gentlemen. It's been a long, long time since I've had the pleasure of two guys at once."

"Would you like to try that Miss Sherry, two guys at once?" Aaron asked.

His "Miss Sherry" just rolled off his tongue and made her feel just a little special.

"I'm not sure what you mean, didn't we just all three make love, except for you not getting a nut that is."

"Yeah, well, I intend to remedy that, but I meant both of us in you, front and back, at the same time." Aaron said.

The light dawned and Sherry said, "It's been a long time too since I've been anally active." She grinned up at him and said, "With enough oil, and if you'll be very gentle, I think maybe we could try it."

"First let's work your muscles loose and get you relaxed," Jeff said.

Sherry giggled. "If I were any more relaxed you'd have to hold me up on this table."

"You know what I mean," Jeff chided as he dribbled more oil. "We need to give you that overall glow only oiled, massaged muscles can make you shine with."

They started in again, and as Jeff worked up and down her arms again, she kissed and nibbled on the side of his dick bouncing beside her face. She couldfeel Aaron below, her legs already spread wide, as he concentrated on her left leg, then her right. Each time he reached the apex of her legs, he dipped the inside finger a couple of inches into her sodden quim. They both were hard at work, turning her to butter, and ramping up her libido. Jeff finished with her arms and started down her sides to spread to her belly and make his way back up over, around and through her breasts. He pinched her nipples lightly as he squeezed her breasts. Just for a moment he played with them, then started the cycle over.