Sherry's Boys Ch. 02: Discoveries

Story Info
Young couple explore their sexual limits and desires.
13.1k words
4.61
26.5k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 01/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Discoveries

NEW MEXICO: 1977

I awoke to the sound of the blow-drier and the setting sun shining in my eyes. A quick glance told me that the drapes were open. Sherry must have opened them because I remembered closing them when I came in. I turned over to get the sun out of my eyes and saw that my wife was still naked, seemed like she had been naked more than dressed all day, drying her hair in front of the mirror.

Her sexy backside was pointed in my direction as well as anyone walking by the window. As I watched her she bent at the waist to let her hair hang down so she could dry the back better. This gave me and any onlookers a great view of her honey-pot and tiny puckered asshole. My cock stirred at the sight of her sexy body on display again. Her pussy was wet and shiny so I knew that she was excited again.

When she finished the back of her hair she stood up and I could see that her nipples were hard and her areoles very puffy. Her, normally tight, clamshell pussy was puffy and open enough to show her hooded clit and delicate inner lips. Was she in a constant state of sexual arousal or had she just masturbated again, I didn't know which but I did know that this was going to be one exciting trip.

I continued to lie there enjoying the view when a shadow crossed the wall opposite the window. I saw Sherry's eyes glance at the reflection in the mirror just as another shadow passed by. So I knew that she was placing herself on display again. Both shadows had been wearing cowboy hats so I assumed that they were male. In just a moment they passed by again, only in the opposite direction and much slower this time.

"You have a couple of admirers outside," I whispered.

"I know; they have back and forth past our window 6 times already. I guess they like what they see," she said with a grin.

"Can you see them in the mirror?"

"Not clearly, but enough to know when they are there. They have the room next door, and are very polite."

"How would you know that?"

She turned towards me, just as the shadows passed by again, "While you were sleeping I went and got us some ice and sodas to drink. They were just checking in when I walked by, called me Miss and even tipped their hats."

"Did you have clothes on?"

"Yes, of course, but it didn't matter much since they were undressing me with their eyes!"

She was still standing there, facing the window, while talking to me. The shadows were lower down the wall and not moving any more. "Are they just standing there looking in the window," I asked?

"No silly, they are just sitting on the tailgate of their pickup outside, supposedly just talking, but they are looking!"

Sherry bent over and kissed me, reaching under the covers and discovering my hard cock, "Is that because of me, or because you know that I am being admired?"

"Both," I replied, "I told you that it turns me on to know that other men are watching you and that you are exposing yourself on purpose!"

"I am so glad that you approve. I am having the time of my life and knowing that it excites you as well makes it just about perfect. Quite a change from the frumpy old Sunday school teacher isn't it?"

"You were never frumpy and you aren't old either!" I said with a vengeance. "If you were then you wouldn't have the audience. Can you imagine those guys staring at some 60 year-old woman with flabby breasts hanging to her waist and a butt bigger than a Texas watermelon? "

"Well they might if they were hard-up enough," she replied with a laugh. With a quick flip she tossed the covers off of me, turned back to the mirror, remarking, "Get moving buster, I am starving! Unless you want me to ask those fine gentlemen to take me out and feed me?"

Getting out of bed, my hard cock pointing straight at her, I took her in my arms and kissed her passionately and made a show of caressing her ass, "If you did ask them to feed you, it would probably be tube-steak!"

"Mmmm...I like that too, as long as it is long and filling! Now hurry up I have to finish getting dressed!"

She gave my ass a swat as I stepped into the bathroom, "And no jacking off in there! I want you to save that for me to have later!"

I started the shower and adjusted the temperature to my satisfaction. I needed to piss but I was going to have to wait till my hard-on went soft. Stepping in I let the water run over me, relaxing tense muscles as well as softening my cock. As it went softened the urge to piss increased, I had just relaxed enough to let my piss flow when Sherry opened the shower door, still naked. Now in the past she always made a big fuss over my habit of peeing during my shower.

Looking at the strong flow of urine streaming from my cock she told me, "You had better save some of that for me later as well. I brought your clothes in for you, when you get done be sure to shave and get dressed in here and don't come out till I tell you too. I want you to be surprised."

My mind flashed on the two cowboys who were watching her through the window, "You are not going to do anything, ah foolish are you," I asked?

"No silly I am just going to finish getting dressed, No hanky-panky, I promise!" With that promise made she closed the door and left me to my shower.

I continued my shower, shaved and dressed, thinking about what she was doing on the other side of that door. I was all done and leaning against the counter, listening closely for any sounds of what was going on. No grunts, groans, voices, or any other sounds were evident. Had she left the room or just forgotten about me? I was just reaching for the door when she called to me to go ahead and come out.

When I stepped into the room I was confronted by an angel. No description will do her justice but I will try. The first thing that hit me was the smell of her favorite perfume. She knows that I really like it and she tends to wear it only for special occasions. Her hair was done perfect, hanging down past her shoulders and brushed to a lovely shine. There was not a hair out of place, but I would try to remedy that later.

Makeup done to the nine's, so perfect that you would think she wasn't wearing any. A single string of pearls were around her neck, a very special gift from me on our first anniversary. I knew that she had brought them to show her Mom, but she was afraid to wear them most of the time. Her dress was one of my favorites, a royal blue light weight number that had a very low cut neckline, buttoned all the way down the front from neckline to hem, which hit her legs several inches above the knee. The dress flared from waist to hem giving the whole dress and springy bounce when she walked. Her legs were bare and freshly shaved and moisturized. She was a knockout in anybody's book!

It was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra; her nipples were clearly visible under her dress. She just stood there while I took it all in, turning and posing for me. While her back was to me she flipped the back of her dress up and as you can guess no panties! My cock sprang to attention as I gazed at her perfection.

"You like?" She asked looking over her shoulder, with a knowing grin.

I glanced down at my tented pants and smiled like the letch I knew I was, "Do you really have to ask? We both do; big head and little head."

"Oh you do? Well then you guys are going to love this," she turned around facing me and lifted the hem of her dress, slowly exposing her shaved pussy.

"Oh my God," I whispered, in awe at the beauty of her bare honey pot. I had often asked her if she would shave her pussy for me but she always said that it would be uncomfortable and scratchy when it grew back. It was absolutely awesome the way that taking the hair away made her vulva look fuller and more pronounced, begging to be touched and kissed. Her slit like a magnet, drawing my eyes to her very center. This was going to be a great night!

I unconsciously checked the drapes and was somehow relieved to find the closed again. "Did you close them before or after?"

"Before silly, it was too dark in here to be shaving such a sensitive spot like that, and I was not so brazen as to turn the lights on and leave the drapes open. But I bet they would have enjoyed the show!"

"I would have," I answered with real regret in my voice.

"She stepped forward and caressed my face, "Don't worry Baby, you are going to have to help me keep it this way. I just wanted to surprise you."

"Well in that case I guess its ok. So if you don't have any more surprises then we can be off."

Sherry picked up her purse and a white wrap in case the desert turned cold before we got back.

I held the door open for Sherry and gave her tiny little butt a pat as she walked by. The two cowboys were still sitting on the back of their truck drinking beer, undressing my wife with their eyes as she waited for me to lock the door. I turned towards them and smiled warmly in their direction, "Good evening gentlemen," I said as I took Sherry's arm in mine.

Sherry looked over at them, and with the best poker face I have ever seen, said, "I hope you boy's have had a good day, I hope you have a good night as well."

I was trying my best to control laughter as I opened the car door for Sherry. She was becoming such a tease.

I waved again at our neighbors again and we were off. I stopped at the office and got some recommendations and directions and then turned south on the highway. We had only traveled a few blocks south when Sherry spotted a drug store and asked me to stop so she could get a few things we needed. Always happy to oblige her needs I pulled into a parking place and killed the engine.

As I opened her door and helped her out she told me, "Why don't you grab us some drinks and stuff for the room while I get what I need?"

"Sure, but let's not take too long, I'm starving!"

We spit up at the door and I watched as she grabbed a basket and headed back towards the personal care area. More than one head turned to follow her progress. She looked so hot dressed as she was. Not cheap or slutty, just perfect. When she had turned the corner I headed to the coolers to get the drinks.

I had finished my part of the shopping and was waiting for her at the check stand when I heard her laughing from somewhere near the pharmacy. Excusing myself to the cashier I headed back to see what was keeping her. When I rounded the corner there she was talking to an older gentleman who I surmised was the pharmacist.

On the counter were several different boxes of condoms. He was explaining the differences and benefits of each one to her. Sherry was listening very closely to what the Pharmacist was telling her, nodding her head as he described the styles, lubricants, and other important information. I hung back and watched as he tried not to gaze at her cleavage too obviously as she leaned down to look at this package or that one.

Finally she made her decisions and took 3 boxes, 3 dozen condoms! The surprise registered on the pharmacist's face as she made her selection. I could see that she had picked up 3 different packages, one was a box of magnums, another was a box of assorted lubricated condoms, and the last were flavored ones. I hid a smile as I walked up to them.

"Honey, did you get what you needed," I asked Sherry as I walked up.

"Sure did, this gentleman really helped me choose the right ones. Thank you sir, I hope you have a good night, thanks again for all of your help."

She picked up her choices and we walked to the cashier. Retrieving the drinks we returned to the same young woman that had started to help me before. I put the beer and sodas on the conveyer belt and Sherry dumped her condoms behind them and then walked around me to wait as I paid for our purchases.

The cashier was making small talk as she rang up the beer and soda, "Looks like someone is having a party tonight, wish I could go!" Then she noticed the 3 boxes of condoms that were waiting to be rung up, looking from me to Sherry and back again she realized what she had said and turned the deepest shade of red that I think I have ever seen. That she was flustered was an understatement of gigantic proportions.

I will give her credit though; she didn't run away, she finished ringing us up and bagging our items. I thanked her and gave her my best smile as I again took Sherry's arm and left the store. We managed to get in the car and close the doors before we broke out laughing about the whole thing. "I bet she doesn't forget us ever," I told Sherry as I started the car and pulled out onto the highway again.

As I headed for the restaurant that the hotel manager had recommended Sherry began opening the boxes of condoms and putting some of each neatly in her purse. I counted nine condoms by the time she was finished. I looked at her with a leer and said, in a high pitch voice, "Looks like someone is having a party tonight, wish I could go!" We both broke up laughing so hard that I almost had to stop the car and get myself under control.

Sherry quickly turned serious, placing her hand on mine, "Honey I just want to be prepared if we ever have a chance to do it again. I don't want to take any chances and if I am ever offered a cock like his again I don't know if I could stop myself, even if I didn't have any protection."

She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek, and whispered sexually, "Besides you never know when you might run into a horny baseball team!"

I was still laughing when I spotted the restaurant and pulled in and parked.

When we entered I was impressed by the place and hoped that the manager's assurance that even though the place looked expensive it wasn't would turn out to be true.

Subdued lighting and high backed, red leather, booths lined the walls. A few individual tables here and there, but mainly booths, a well dressed waiter, named Pat, seated us in a secluded corner immediately, earning a good tip already. Business looked a little slow for a Saturday night but then it was still early; most of the booths that were occupied were couples or groups of adults. There were families but they seemed to all be seated at the other end of the restaurant.

Pat was treated to a view of good deal of thigh as Sherry slid into her seat and he positioned himself in just the right spot to get a look down her dress as he took our drink order. After Pat departed Sherry leaned closer and asked, "Have men always been looking at me like that, and I just haven't noticed?"

"Oh you have always turned heads but there is something special in the way you look and present yourself today. Something very sensual and alluring, do you like the attention?"

"It is very flattering, but it is making me very wet down there, having every man we meet looking at me like he already has me naked." She raised herself slightly and rearranged the hem of her dress so that she was no longer sitting on it. Knowing that she was naked under her dress and that her naked pussy was against the red leather of the booth was very sexy and arousing.

I smiled and took her hand in mine. She rested her head on my shoulder and whispered, "I didn't want to leave a wet spot on the back of my dress, because if all the attention continues I am going to be dripping very soon. Besides just knowing that I am naked under this dress has me going already."

I didn't get to make a reply since Pat was returning with our drink order. Since we had moved to the center of the booth he had to lean over to sit our drinks down in front of us, and again he took another look down Sherry's dress. Taking our order he departed once again. Sherry was fingering the top button of her dress, I knew she was thinking about undoing it to give the waiter a better view. I said nothing; I wanted this to be all her decision.

Deciding to give her a little space to make that decision, I excused myself, and made a trip to the restroom. Taking my time, taking care of business, I guess I was gone five minutes, maybe a little longer. When I got back Pat had delivered our first course and was standing there chatting with Sherry. I had been right, she had been thinking about undoing that button, and the one below it.

As I walked up behind Pat I could appreciate his attentiveness to our table. From where he was standing he had a great view of at least a third of my wife's right breast. Her nipple and aureole were covered but he could see the swell of them through her dress just beyond the opening of her dress.

I know it was mean, but he was so focused on her breasts that when I dropped my hand on his shoulder he jumped right off the ground and dropping his order pad and pen. Trying not to laugh at his reaction I said in my best good old boy voice, "Oh great, food, just what a man needs to keep up his strength."

As I took my seat, Pat knelt down to get his pen and pad from the floor, Sherry shifted a bit and I knew she was giving him a little peek of another of her charms. I gave him time by digging into my salad with gusto while making appreciative comments on the food and service. I will give him credit in that he didn't take overly long to retrieve his belongings but when he stood I could tell he was breathing a little faster and his face was definitely flushed!

When Pat left Sherry giggled and said, "Oh I am such a naughty girl, but I just can't help myself. But he was so cute, trying not to look like he was looking at my breasts earlier that I just had to give him a little peek. I didn't break any of the rules did I?"

"No, you aren't placing yourself in danger, with me right here, but I wouldn't want for you to do this sort of thing if I wasn't with you. Men have just so much self control and when they lose that last bit of restraint they can't see the line between a peek and an offer."

"Oh I wouldn't be brave enough to do this alone, never! I knew you were nearby and watching out for me. You will always watch over me won't you?"

"Forever love, just as long as forever."

With a cute little blush she took my hand in hers and guided it to her lap, "Even if I have been a little naughtier than you know?" I immediately knew what she was talking about when my hand didn't encounter the fabric of her dress but her bare thigh. She had undone several buttons on the bottom of her dress as well. I could tell that she was undone to a point well up her thighs. My respect for the waiter raised another notch, as I realized that he had gotten a full view of her bare pussy while he was down there.

"Such a naughty little girl you are, I don't know what I am going to do with you."

"Whatever you want to Babe, I am yours," she replied.

I lifted my hand from her thigh and turned my attention back to my dinner. The food was great and the service was unbeatable, I don't wonder why. Pat stopped by often to make sure everything was ok and to see if we needed anything and I am sure he was enjoying the skin Sherry was showing.

Sherry and I talked about our trip and plans for the rest of our two week long trip. She had called her brother while I was asleep, and told them we were just going to take our time and would arrive in a day or so. Sherry said that once we got there she would have to return to acting proper. She didn't want her friends and family to know what a slut she was becoming.

We were enjoying a last cup of coffee when Sherry whispered that she had a problem.

"What's the matter," I asked?

"I am so wet that I am literally sitting in a puddle of my juices. I don't know how I am going to get up without smearing it everywhere. What am I going o do? I don't want to get it on my dress!"

I slid my hand between her legs and sure enough she was soaked, and so was the seat. I pulled my hand back and used my napkin to wipe my hand. That gave me an idea, a deliciously wicked idea.

I caught Pat's attention and waved him over. Handing him my napkin, wet with my wife's pussy juice, I told him that she spilt her water in her lap and asked him for a couple of extra napkins. There was no doubt that he could smell her arousal on the napkin he was holding in his hand so he was off in a flash in response to my request.