Sherry's Great Mistake!

Story Info
Loving wife gambles and loses ... big!
16.3k words
4
232.4k
121
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michael142
Michael142
547 Followers

Note: This is the story of an otherwise loving wife, who makes a life-altering mistake in judgement. It is presented here complete in three parts, rather than separate chapters posted one at a time. Enjoy, vote, and comment if appropriate.

*****

Part 01, a loving wife:

"Oh Angie, I can't that! What's the matter with you? I'm married! I love Michael and he is good to me."

"Yes Sherry dear, Michael is a great guy ... I like Michael too—I love him. But, darling does he give you everything you need in bed? C'mon, tell the truth. This is good ole Angie you're talking to; we have been friends since the fifth grade!"

"Look, I have heard the stories about Jason too; I think it must be an exaggeration. No one has that big of a ... a thing!"

"Wanna bet, cutie? I can speak form firsthand experience!"

"Angie! What do you mean firsthand experience? Have you seen it?"

"Well, um yeah, I've seen it! Touched it, stroked it and had it inside me, and he um, fucked me with it!"

"Oh, Angie! Please tell me you didn't do that! What about Terry?"

"Uh huh! I just had to ... the stories were just too compelling. Terry was not hurt in any way since ignorance is bliss, and I had a taste of a twelve-inch dick! My god Sherry, it is as thick as my arm ... I swear!"

"So this was just once, right?"

"Well ... a few times ... five times actually, but who's counting! (giggle) I can't help it, I just had to see what that feels like. I love Terry to death you know that, but this was just a one-time thing ... my pussy still belongs to Terry ... mostly!"

"Five times you mean!"

"Well, okay, five times! I have pictures of it if you want to see! He let me take them with my cellphone, but I had to promise that they will never go viral anywhere, and I had to be in the pictures to make sure!"

Angie pulls out her phone, and Sherry is looking at the biggest, thickest penis she has ever seen or could ever imagine. She flips through a dozen different pictures, including a few where this thing is splitting her friend's pussy lips impossibly wide apart with her smiling."

"Oh, my God Angie! Did that hurt?"

"Well, yeah, at first. I thought my body was going to rip in two, and I even cried a little as he started to push it into me, but he was nice about it and took his time. I couldn't take it all the first time of course, shit—I'm only about six inches or so um, inside. But Terry is seven inches, and he can bottom out, so I guess things kinda stretch in there some."

"Oh my God, Angie! Um, wh-what was it ... like?" Sherry is feeling a little twinge of excitement.

"Oh Sherry! It was such an amazing experience! I came twice before he even had it in me. I was crying through it but they were the most powerful orgasms I have ever had in my life, and Rod, my first boyfriend before Terry was big! I just laid back and let him pound me with that gorgeous dick, letting the feeling wash over me. And, sex with Terry and me is so much better. I had to sneak out a few more times to meet Jason ... I just had to have it."

"Holy shit, Ang!"

"Yup, exactly! I am sure that Jason would really go for that cute little shape of yours Sherry, he kind of likes 'em tiny. But don't worry darling ... you can handle him if I can!"

"Angie, I am not going to handle anything except my husband. Michael and I are happy, and he gives me all the orgasms I need. Plus, he is a real man; he worked on a farm until he was seventeen and is very strong. He is only five-eleven and one-seventy-five, but there is a lot of power packed into his slim frame."

"Sher, I know about Michael, we're friends a long time, right? He teased me a one of your parties, and I slugged him in the arm ... I hurt my fist doing it ... so I know that Michael is a hard man. Um, you wouldn't mind ... lending Michael to me sometime ... would you?"

"Angie!"

"I didn't think so! Ah, a girl can dream can't she?"

"Angie! Stop! C'mon girl, finish your lunch and let's get back to work."

"Before we go, here I am sending you the pictures!"

Angie quickly presses the buttons on her phone. Half a minute later, Sherry's phone beeps with new texts. Sherry opens one and says, oh my God Angie! That is big!"

"Just give it some thought Sherry, I can arrange something with him if you wish!"

"Well, right now I wish you would forget it. Let's go ... my treat today, sweetie!"

Sherry is a very petite blonde with clear blue eyes. She has a beautiful face, a very nice figure, and apple-sized breasts with puffy nipples. In her tight pencil skirt, she gets all the male attention as she and Angie make their way back to work.

Her head is erect, and her blonde hair flows as if she is walking in slo-mo. She is twenty-two just like Angie who is a pretty brunette with green eyes, and a little taller with a fuller figure than Sherry's, with just the right amount of flesh to accentuate her curvy figure.

Jason is an office supplies salesman who stops by their firm frequently. Angie is not the only girl to partake of Jason's plethora in the trouser area. Whispered titters go through the office among the girls every time he shows up. Angie is the receptionist and sees him first, so she clicks out a quick email to the group when Jason heads through the office to the manager's office.

Jason's wife Amy is beyond sweet. She is the nicest and sweetest person Angie and Sherry have ever met at office parties. She is very tiny and very pretty, but very shy. She is slender with smallish breasts, but a very pleasing shape in a party dress. She has wavy light brown shoulder-length hair, which perfectly frames her pretty face, and honey-brown eyes that show the kindness inside.

She has some idea that Jason is popular with the women he meets on the job, but no real proof. She would never resort to hiring a PI, but Sherry and Angie can see her embarrassment with looks she gets from women know Jason. She has considered divorce, but Jason treats her well, and makes a decent living for her and her five-year old daughter Rebecca.

At office parties where Jason and Amy are present, Michael who is not a really a party person, usually sits with Amy as Sherry flits around with Angie, and Jason often disappears with some woman at the party. Michael is very kind to this little girl, he knows the score, and provides some friendship making sure she feels welcome.

He has even invented an affectionate nickname for Amy; he calls her "Button," due to her diminutive size. She likes Michael, but that is a fact that neither Sherry nor Angie have ever picked up on.

Michael is a real gentleman and Sherry loves that he always looks after people—he is a protector, he takes care of people. And, she doesn't mind if he has a dance or two with Amy, since she dances with co-workers to be sociable. She has even danced with Jason, who holds her a little tighter than is comfortable for her. He even put his hand on her ass once, she smiles sweetly at him and said.

"You have two choices darling, move it or lose it!" He moved it!

Michael, twenty-seven, is a small businessman. He has a degree in business administration, and has owned his own electrical supply company for four years. His Father loaned him enough to start his business, and Michael is a licensed electrician. He has four employees: three men (a warehouseman, and two sales representatives), and a young female bookkeeper who has a crush on him but he doesn't know it. She is small and unprepossessing, with plain brown hair, glasses and very small breasts. Her name is June, and she idolizes Michael. Although she is not pretty per se, overall she is rather cute.

Sherry returns home from work and goes right into the bathroom off their bedroom. Michael will not be home for another hour, so she undresses down to her bra and panties, and pulls out her phone. She finds that Angie sent her all of the photos she had of Jason's equipment, including pictures of his immense cock starting to slide into her pussy.

Sherry is familiar with Angie's anatomy since they have fooled around a little over the years (and still do occasionally). She flips through the pictures, with her fingers inside her panties as she does. She is amazed at the size of the thick veined monster sliding into her friend, and tickles her clit until she shudders.

She flashes on what it might be like to have that huge throbbing prick sliding between her little pussy lips. She curls a finger up inside her, and strokes herself until she shudders into a very nice orgasm. She murmurs to herself,

"Shit! I couldn't really do this ... not to Michael! God, it looks so hot though!"

She shakes that line of thought out of her head before she starts wondering what it might feel like to be with Jason, and how amazing that might be. She gets up, showers, and dresses in a pretty dress to start dinner for Michael. She puts a meat loaf in the oven, and prepares some au gratin potatoes the way Michael likes them.

She always cooks dinner for Michael, because he works long hours, and she loves him. She is careful to dress nice for Michael and never takes him for granted ... she is very proud of that! Someone once told her that a woman needs to be a lady in the drawing room, and a whore in the bedroom. She and Michael do not have a drawing room, but she follows that advice out of love of, and devotion to Michael.

When things are underway, she calls Angie who is doing about the same thing for Terry.

"Hi Sherry honey, what's up sugar!" (Angie has always been very loving and affectionate to her childhood friend.)

"Hey Ang, I looked at the pictures you sent me ... very hot baby, especially the ones of your um, bod."

"So, should I give Jason a call for you my darling?"

"NO! God no Angie! But, I thought your pictures were amazing... you little hoe you!"

"Mmm darling, Terry is going out bowling with his friends tonight, so why don't you come over?"

"Well, Michael is due home in a few minutes, and I have supper for him."

"Okay, come over after that then! Come over and keep me company, have some coffee and conversation ... play with my bod if you like!"

Sherry chuckles at that and answers, "Well, I guess I could. Michael usually watches TV after dinner ... usually the basketball game if there is one on, so I'll ask him, but he will let me go. He thinks you are kind of a bad influence on me, but the likes you. I'll call when I am on my way over, okay?"

"Okay honey, I'll pretty myself up for you!" she giggles profusely.

"Angie! Stop!" (laughs)

Sherry hangs up and returns to the kitchen to take her dinner out of the oven. Just as she finishes setting the table, Michael walks in. He immediately takes his pretty wife in his arms and kisses her. He holds her at arm's length, and says,

"Don't you look pretty tonight, what's the occasion?"

"My husband coming is home for dinner! I made some of your favorites, darling!"

"Mmm, smells wonderful!"

Sherry serves them both, and Michael gets up to pull her chair out for her and pour her a glass of dark red wine. She looks up at her gentlemanly husband and smiles sweetly. They eat and talk, and toward the end of the meal, Sherry says,

"Angie called, and Terry is going out with his bowling league tonight and she is feeling lonely. She asked me to come over, is that alright with you honey ... just for a little while!"

"Mmm, sure! Just be careful she doesn't talk you into anything foolish ... you know how she is, honey."

"Oh, Michael! She is not that bad."

"Don't get me wrong, I like Angie! It's just that she is prone to getting some nutty ideas."

"Well she likes you too honey, and she would be hurt to hear you say that!"

"You know what I mean. Just be careful. Are you guys going out?"

"Mmm, maybe for a beer or two, but it won't be late."

"Well, regardless of the time, if I settle down, wake me honey. You know for what!"

"Mmm, yes darling, I do!"

Sherry freshens up, adds a little spray of perfume on her neck and in her panties. She calls Angie to tell her that she in on the way. When she arrives at Angie's and Terry's house, Terry is still there looking for his bowling ball. He asks what Michael is doing, and she tells him that he is watching the game.

"Shit! I would rather be doing that with Mike than going bowling ... I hate bowling, but it is a company team, you know!"

"I am sure Michael would love the company, but maybe another time. You need to let you wife out a little more Terry honey!"

"I do! She was out with you just the other night!" Sherry shoots her friend a glance, but keeps her composure,

"Well, yeah, it was a nice time." then she laughs, "Just do it more often. I'll watch over your pretty wife for you!"

"Alright! I'm out'a here! You guys stay out'a trouble!

"Have fun darling!" Angie says as she slides her tongue into her husband's mouth.

After Terry leaves, Angie and Sherry discuss their options, and decide to slide out to a neighborhood sports bar for a couple of beers. It's not like they really like sports, but this place is always quite lively, and they might find some stimulating conversation with the opposite sex. On the way over to the bar, Angie say,

"Thanks for covering for me, for the other night Sherry honey!"

"I can be a good 'wing man' too but you might have given me a heads up! So ... where were you?"

"Jason, a little motel, other side of town. Please don't tell anyone honey!"

"Angie, what are you doing? Can a big dick be worth what you are risking?"

"Oh God yes. Sherry, it is a life-altering experience. I love Terry, but Jason can have me whenever he wants."

"Angie! Think about what you are doing. I can't cover for you forever, and don't like what you are doing to Terry!"

"Giving myself to Jason does not hurt Terry! I take a shower after, and I am the same girl I was before, but with a very pleasant memory. He is not taking anything away from us, since Terry gets better sex as a result. I cuddle up with him, and keep his house and cook his meals, so what is he losing? I will get weary of Jason, and when I do, he will be nothing but smile on my face Terry doesn't understand." She looks into Sherry's blue eyes and continues,

"Michael will not be losing anything either, and when you are an old, old lady, you will have Jason to look back on as a pleasant memory from the distant past!"

They both laugh, and tease each other about having a big cock in them ... just silly girl talk. Then Sherry falls quiet, just thinking. "Hmm, what would that be like, I wonder!" She puts her hand to her flat stomach. She looks over at her friend behind the wheel, gives her a wry smile.

They arrive at the place, take two seats at the bar, and order two beers apiece. They are having fun, and giggling back and forth. Angie whispers something to Sherry, and Sherry says,

"Angela Jean Hanson (using her full maiden name)! How you talk! I don't want you to set something up for me! Now please!"

"It's for our own good honey. Just once, it won't hurt you and it won't hurt Michael either. I love Michael; you know that, I would sooner die than hurt your husband! Plus, I saw your eyes when I told you are Jason's ... thing! Tell me you didn't go into the bathroom and look at the pictures I sent you! I'll bet they are still on your phone!"

Sherry seems beaten down by her friend and without denying anything she says, "Well, just for tonight and to get you off my back so I can enjoy my beer ... let's just say ... maybe!"

"That's my girl!" Angie reaches over and gives Sherry a kiss on the cheek.

"Can we join in?" A baritone voice says from behind them.

The girls turn to see two decent-looking young men smiling at them. Angie, always quick with a line, says,

"Well, darlin' I never kiss on the first date ... not always!"

The tall handsome one is taken by Angie's pretty, green eyes and sparkling wit, and sits next to her. The other guy sits next to Sherry on the other side. The four are chatting brightly, and Angie is leaning into her friend, but Sherry is more reserved, idly playing with her wedding rings. It's kind of a warning that the two girls are married.

Sherry, in her pretty dress with its tight bodice, and full skirt, is giving the man next to her a very nice view of her cleavage, and a little into her bra. So, it is not certain that he is noticing her wedding rings. The man talking to Angela whispers in her ear, and she smiles as she gets up and leaves with him. The other one turns more toward Sherry so they can talk intimately.

She is not interested in this guy, and simply says,

"Look, honey! I'm married, and I don't fool around. I am just having a nice drink with my friend (looking at the empty seat beside her), at least I was."

"Well, where is she now? Shall we go look for her?" A clumsy and obvious effort to get Sherry alone somewhere, but She says,

"Well, I'm more married than she is, but nice try honey."

That is his cue, to go back to watching the game with his friends. Fifteen minutes later, Angela returns with her friend, with her lipstick smeared, her hair mussed, and straightening her skirt. Her friend whispers something to her, and she smiles and whispers, "Okay honey!" and returns to Sherry. She plops down next to Sherry, and says,

"Get me a beer Sher, and don't ask any questions! I'll tell you later!"

After that next beer, the girls decide to leave and go back to Angie's house. Angela did the driving to the bar, and on the way back, she turns onto a dark street, out of view of any houses, cuts the engine and says,

"Sherry, get in the back seat honey!"

Sherry gives her a queer look, but gets out and moves to the back seat. Angela joins her in the back seat, turns to Sherry and says,

"Okay, go ahead! Ask!"

"Angela sweetie, where did you go with that tall handsome guy?"

"We went out to the back alley for some fresh air, he wanted a cigarette. He pushed me up against the wall, kissed me, and reached under my dress to pull my panties off ... he has them, see?" she lifts her skirt to show her friend, her nude crotch.

"I didn't let him fuck me, but he massaged me down there. It felt so good, and he is a wonderful kisser. I let him play with my big tits too! He slipped his business card into my bra, and asked me to call him sometime."

"Angela, you a-aren't going to are you? Call him I mean!"

"I don't know!" she lowers her skirt again. "He um, let me uh ... touch him! He is big Sherry, about eight inches or so I think and thick! I guess I might call him, I really don't know. I'm really confused. You know I love Terry, but frankly, he just doesn't do it for me anymore, y'know?"

"Oh darling, be careful! None of these men are going to give a shit about you if you are not married, because you are safer for them being married ... you have something to lose. You may just become a stray piece of ass to them, but without Terry, I just don't know honey. I love you Ang, hell I have made love to you many times! I would hate to see your life fall apart over a couple of pricks. Yeah, I can see once, or twice, but then you give it the hell up! Dammit girl!"

Sherry left her sermon there, frustrated with her pretty friend. She puts her arm around her, and Angela says,

"Hold my honey, I need you right now, I am so confused!"

Sherry's arm around Angela turns into a close hug, and the kiss on her cheek, turns into a kiss on the lips. Soon Sherry is sliding her hand up Angel's skirt and Angela lets Sherry touch her as she opens her legs further. She moves over and pushes Angie down onto the seat as she mauls her mouth is slurpy kisses.

Angela is moaning loudly with Sherry's delicate fingers between her legs, and breathing shallowly, she lets her breath out in little huffs, until she shudders against Sherry's touch. Angela pushes against Sherry, kissing her hard. She pulls the top of Sherry's dress down exposing her breasts, and starts kissing them as Sherry's nipples harden, rising out of the dark mound of her puffy areolas. Sherry is breathing hard, as Angela's hand goes beneath Sherry's dress.

Michael142
Michael142
547 Followers