Sherry's Test Ch. 18

Story Info
Sherry is spanked and humiliated by her future in-laws.
2.9k words
4.42
62.3k
12

Part 20 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the Sherry's Test Series. It will make more sense if it is read in order but each chapter stands on it's own.

This chapter contains light MMF/F spanking and humiliation in a family environment. It does not contain any sex.

This story is meant as a completely fictional, unrealistic fantasy and bears no resemblance any persons spanked or unspanked.

Feedback, votes and comments greatly appreciated. I put a lot of effort in writing this, so please take a moment to vote and comment.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Matt and Sherry were at Matt's parents' house the day after Sherry's shoplifting ordeal. After a pleasant Saturday afternoon, Tom and Kate (Matt's parents) had to go for a previously arranged music performance.

"You kids have fun and don't be too naughty. We will be back by around 10 PM," said Tom.

"No worries, Dad. If Sherry is naughty, she will be spanked," said Matt and Sherry shots angry bolts at him with her eyes and Tom laughed as he left the house with Kate.

"Are you nuts? Please don't joke about that stuff!" admonished Sherry.

"Oh come on. Me doing something like that is so outrageous, they are not going to believe that. They still think I am a mild mannered nerd, much like you did once upon a time," said Matt smilingly.

Sherry shook her head and smiled remembering how she had thought Matt was just a mild, boring guy. Matt and Sherry nestled against each other and watched a movie on TV making good use of Tom & Kate's wine collection.

"Ok we have a couple of hours left. Let's make good use of our time," said Matt and Sherry blushed when she intuited what he meant.

"Yesterday's session still has me horribly turned on," confessed Matt and Sherry blushed again remembering her humiliating yet insanely exciting strip-search ordeal.

"Please punish me master, for I have been bad," said Sherry kneeling in front of the sofa.

"And what am I punishing you for this time?" asked Matt.

"I I forgot to pay my credit card in time and my credit rating has dropped 40 points," confessed Sherry. It was not far from the truth and Sherry was feeling bad about it.

"Are you kidding me?" asked Matt incredulously.

"No sweetie. I am afraid it is true. It is not something I am proud of," said Sherry earnestly.

"Damn the timing is bad. We are going to need joint-qualification for the mortgage once we find our townhome," said Matt.

"I am sooooo sorry, honey," exclaimed Sherry contritely.

Matt gestured that she should apologize properly and Sherry commenced her apology squats looking ravishing in her white cotton T-Shirt and faded blue jeans.

Matt then led her by her ear to a sofa chair and Sherry demurely kneeled on it. Cleary, despite numerous such sessions in the past few months, their appetite for light bdsm had not been satiated.

The punishment continued along familiar lines that had been established over the past few months and soon Sherry was kneeling nude with her panties around her knees and getting spanked by her sweetheart when the door suddenly opened and in walked Tom and Kate.

"Oh my God!" exclaimed Sherry as she saw them in the mirror and covered her butt with her right hand and covered her breasts with her left hand.

"The music performance was disappointing and we left early but looks like you have been busy making music of your own," chuckled Tom as Kate looked embarrassed.

"Let's go upstairs and leave the lovebirds alone, sweetie," suggested Kate, feeling for poor Sherry and noticing her son's awkward raging hard-on through his trousers, but Tom was clearly disinclined to leave, his eyes trying to take in as much of Sherry's naked form as he could.

"Normally I would. But I did not expect to find my geeky son spanking this incredible naked Goddess.

I need to get to the bottom of this," said Tom, eyeing the exposed areas of Sherry's butt with a sparkle in his eye.

Sherry grimaced at his pun and thought, "Now I know where Matt gets his humor from."

"Tom, Kate, please close your eyes and let me get dressed," begged Sherry.

"On the contrary, I think we should continue with what you were doing. We will be the appreciative audience," said Tom.

"I don't know Tom. Let's leave the kids alone," suggested Kate.

"Matt?" asked Sherry.

Matt was in two minds. On one hand, the private punishment session even though enjoyable paled in comparison to the excitement of the public session the day before. On the other hand, things between his sweetheart and his parents would be irrevocably changed if he went through with it. But then again, his parents had already seen too much.

He walked over to his sweetheart and whispered in her ear, "Sweetheart, I am sooo incredibly turned on by this. Please let me punish you in front of my parents and I will make it up to you. I will take on that tutoring part-time job so we can go on that honeymoon in Hawaii."

Sherry too was in two minds. On one hand it would be sooo humiliating to be punished in front of her future in-laws. But yet .........

"Ok sweetie. You are going to pay for this," she hissed.

"Ok. Sherry sees the need to be punished in front of her new family. Are you sure you are up to this?" inquired Matt.

Tom was astonished. He had not even suspected an assertive side to Matt, let alone seen it.

"Kate?" asked Tom.

"But, why is she being punished?" inquired Kate.

Matt then explained how they were saving up for a down payment on a townhome and Sherry had upset their plans by carelessly defaulting on a credit card payment.

"Hmmmm I guess this is a family matter and we should participate in her chastisement," said Tom before Kate could say anything else. Kate too had been guilty of similar offenses and was inclined to take a lighter view of the situation.

"All right. Sherry, please raise your hands over your head.

Sherry flushed hotly knowing that her butt and her breasts would be exposed to her future parents-in-law for the first time. Yet a part of her wanted to surrender and soak in this new experience.

"Yes Sir!" said Sherry to Tom and Kate's astonishment and uncovered her butt and slowly uncovered her breasts and clasped her hands behind her head and looked demurely in the mirror. Tom was beside himself admiring his naked daughter-in-law to-be unabashedly.

Sherry blushed as she noticed her future father-in-law's eyes roaming all over her like an excited puppy.

Kate was eyeing Sherry enviously -- envious of her youth, envious of her looks and figure and yet immensely happy that her son had managed to win her over.

Matt let the situation sink in before instructing Sherry, "Sweetie to make up for your reluctance in having my parents participate in your punishment, it is only befitting that you now invite them graciously."

Sherry could not believe Matt would subject her to this abject humiliation. She had done it many times before but these were her future in-laws!!

Still, she had decided to unconditionally go with whatever Matt asked her to do and felt a thrill convulse through her body at the prospect of surrendering so completely in front of her future in-laws with her future husband looking on.

She looked inquiringly at Matt as to the position he wanted her in and he gestured that she should turn around and kneel in front of them.

Sherry steeled herself to the task of exposing her naked pussy to her in-laws for the first time and slowly got down from her seat and turned around.

Tom stared wide-eyed at his naked daughter-in-law to-be taking in all her charms with her pussy lips showing though her scant bush.

Kate was embarrassed and this served only to increase Sherry's embarrassment.

The panties around her knees as usual served to make her that much more alluring besides forcing her to spread her legs and expose more of her pussy.

She hobbled over to Tom and knelt in front of him, clasped her hands behind her head and earnestly asked, "Tom, my future father-in-law, will you please participate in my punishment?"

Tom took his time staring at Sherry's breasts that were jutting out and her pussy lips peeking through her scant bush.

He finally patted her head lovingly and declared, "I will be delighted to participate in any and all of your punishments."

Sherry winced at the thought that that there might be more of such occasions.

She then rose and hobbled over to Kate and knelt before her, "Kate, my future mother-in-law, will you please participate in my chastisement?"

"I will dear daughter. I will," delighted at the sight of a Sherry she never suspected before - demure, submissive, respectful and infinitely feminine.

"God how will I face her again. I will never be able to stand up to her," rued Sherry.

She hobbled back to her chair and knelt on it and Matt explained the fine art of corporal punishment to his incredulous parents.

After he finished his ten spanks, he invited his mom to punish Sherry.

Kate, even though reluctant at first, got into the act and was soon teasing Sherry pointing out that she was getting spanked by her future mother-in-law taking a cue from Matt's teasing and taunting.

Matt could never get enough of seeing his beautiful bride blush and was game for anything which brought that about even if it meant subjecting her to all sorts of humiliating ordeals. Sherry too continued to be haplessly and wildly turned on no matter how humiliating her predicaments were and was addicted to the white hot sex it led to.

"So will you be an obedient daughter-in-law?" inquired Kate in between spanks.

"Yes, Ma'am. I sure will. You will have no cause for complaint on that front," said Sherry at her submissive best.

"Aren't you embarrassed to be naked in front of your future father-in-law?" she inquired after t he next spank.

"Yes, Ma'am. I am deeply embarrassed," admitted Sherry.

Finally her ten spanks were over and Tom came bounding over enthusiastically.

Sherry blushed hotly when Tom grabbed her ponytail with his left hand and stroked her gorgeous ass with his right hand and admired the view of her embarrassed face and her naked breasts in the mirror.

Thankfully Matt had not demonstrated cupping her left breast while spanking her. To have her future father-in-law do that would have been infinitely more embarrassing but her current predicament was still pretty damn embarrassing. She felt more like a ridiculous six year old than a sophisticated, lovely young lady.

"Sweetie, how does it feel to have my father spank your naked butt while my mother and I look on?" asked Matt, rubbing it in.

"I feel totally humiliated," whimpered poor Sherry.

"And are you turned on?'" asked Matt.

Sherry was mortified that he would ask her that insulting question in front of his parents.

"You know I can't help that. It is an automatic response," she whimpered as Tom looked wide-eyed incredulously.

"Please give me my ten spanks, kind Sir" asked Sherry diverting the conversation.

Tom gave her the first spank and Sherry as directed maintained eye contact with her tormentor, winced ever so slightly and beautifully and said, "One, than you Sir."

Tom lingered in between spanks wanting it to last as long as it could and in between made Sherry promise she would be a good wife and an obedient daughter-in-law.

"Remember no matter how elegantly dressed you are in future, this image will always be in mind," said Tom and Sherry whimpered at the thought of Tom mentally undressing her every time she saw him.

"Remember anytime you act uppity, that you have been shamed and spanked by us," said Tom before another spank and Sherry looked at him angrily and defiantly and yet insanely turned on by her humiliation.

Matt looked amused as well as wildly turned on at the sight of his sweetheart meekly promising unswerving obedience to his Dad.

Finally the ten spanks were over and Matt sat in the center of the sofa and directed his parents to sit on either side of him.

He then directed Sherry to drape herself over his lap with her chest in his mom's lap and legs in his mom's lap.

"Over the knee spankings are so much more intimate and at the same time that much more embarrassing." explained Matt as he adjusted Sherry turning her face and her breasts towards the mirror.

"One thank you Sir," said Sherry contritely as the first spank landed and blushed as she made eye contact with the wide-eyed Tom and Kate.

Soon her ten spanks were over and Matt readjusted the seating arrangements so that now Sherry's chest lay in Tom's lap.

Tom happily cupped Sherry's breasts under the pretext of hugging her. Sherry looked helplessly angry as the first spank landed and hissed, "One thank you, Sir."

Matt was now spanking her a little harder than usual and Sherry exclaimed, "Ouch, two thank you, Sir." And then, "Ouwww, three thank you, Sir."

When the round of ten spanks were over, Matt again readjusted the seating positions so that now she now lay on his mother's lap.

Kate gave Sherry her ten spanks without much fanfare and now she was centered on Tom's lap and blushed as she felt his hard-on through his trousers.

"The pervert is turned on by this! The acorn does not fall far from the tree," she thought as she realized that like Matt, Tom too was a loving but devious pervert and not the mild mannered gentleman he seemed to be.

Tom too spanked her a little harder than previously delighting in watching her wince and squeal a little.

"Now it is time for your apology squats," said Matt.

Matt had Sherry first stand in front of him and do ten squats apologizing for forgetting her credit card payment.

Sherry stood demurely in front of her fiancée with her facing burning hot with embarrassment at having to do this in front of her future in-laws and commenced the apology squats saying, "I am sorry I forgot to pay my credit card."

Tom and Kate looked on delighted as Sherry continued until the ten apology squats were over.

"Now do the same in front of my parents," he instructed and Sherry commenced her humiliating squats in front of Kate and then in front of Tom.

Despite everything she blushed constantly at having to perform this humiliating act in front of her future father-in-law who until now had been a kind father-figure but was now openly and unabashedly relishing her naked charms and deep embarrassment. She noticed his eyes riveted on her pussy as she lingered in her squatting position in between squats, as directed.

"What is it about the ENF that gets these horny men so turned on?" she wondered as she completed her tenth squat saying. "I am sorry I forgot my credit card payment."

"God she is so turned on. Why don't you take her upstairs and take care of her," said Kate kindly looking at her glistening pussy and Sherry squirmed helplessly in exquisite humiliation.

"I don't know. Normally, she gets whipped after her spanking," pondered Matt.

"Save something for the next time, Son," admonished Kate and again Sherry grimaced as she pondered the possibility of being put through this all over again in the future.

"Sherry, would rather be whipped or crawl upstairs to the bedroom?" inquired Matt.

"I will crawl to the bedroom, Sir," said Sherry with downcast eyes.

"Allright then. Thank my parents for punishing you," said Matt.

Sherry kneeled before Kate and said, "Kate, my respected future mother-in-law, I thank you earnestly for participating in punishment."

Kate patted her head lovingly and told her she loved her very much and nothing had changed. Sherry's eyes lit up a little and looked thankfully at Kate for her considerate assurance.

She then kneeled before Tom, looked at him humiliated but yet defiantly, proud and said, "Tom, my respected future father-in-law, I thank you for taking an active hand in my punishment."

Tom and Matt guffawed at her inadvertent pun and Sherry stared angrily at them.

"Seriously, Sherry. I love you very much too and am delighted that you are part of our family," said Tom kindly as he patted her head reassuringly.

"Now you may commence your crawl," said Matt, taking off the belt from his trouser as Tom and Kate looked at him puzzled.

Despite everything that had transpired that evening, they had assumed Matt meant 'crawl' figuratively and not literally and were stunned to see the demure naked goddess crawl submissively on all fours with their geeky son holding her ponytail and spanking her ass lightly with his belt as she took each step and slowly made her way up the stairs.

Matt turned around to see his dad lead his mom to the punishment chair and winked at his Dad. For once, both father and son were immensely proud of each other.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Votes and feedback appreciated. This story will be continued.