Sherry's Test Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh my god! Any surrender turns me on! she rued silently waiting for her mom to commence her punishment.

Suzy was relishing her new-found dominance over her pesky daughter. She loved her dearly but she had always been a nuisance. She held Sherry's ponytail in her left hand, and spanked with her right as Sherry counted out the strokes.

"One, thank you mother," said Sherry, as she looked at the audience watching with rapt attention.

"Aren't you ashamed to be spanked, naked in front of your colleagues?" asked Suzy.

"Yes, mother. I'm deeply ashamed," said Sherry.

"Have all your colleagues seen you punished like this?" inquired her mom.

"Yes, mother. Every single one of my colleagues has seen me punished," admitted Sherry.

"Five, thank you, mother," said Sherry as the fifth spank landed.

Suzy surreptitiously managed to probe her daughter's pussy. She could feel how wet it was - Sherry was indeed aroused.

"And you like being humiliated in front of your friends and family?" she asked with the sixth spank.

"Six, thank you mother. No I don't like being humiliated in front of my friends and family," lied Sherry. She looked at her audience in the mirror perversely to rub in her own humiliation. Matt, her sweetheart was now openly enjoying her debasement evident by the outlines of the raging hard-on in his trousers. Roberts was looking at her wide-eyed. Clearly he was in no danger of tiring of putting Sherry through her paces. Mary too was looking on with rapt attention, wishing she was in Sherry's place. Nancy was squirming underscoring the erotic tension of the situation as was Lara. Tim looked like a teenager in a strip bar and Sherry felt strangely proud looking at Tim's mesmerized face. Harvey was his smirking self and again Sherry felt herself getting wetter as she noticed her hated rival Harvey enjoying her naked submissive form.

What is it about shamed before rivals that turns me on, she wondered trying to fathom her own sexuality.

"So you'll let me spank you whenever I choose?" asked Suzy with the eighth spank, sensing that her daughter was helplessly turned on by her predicament.

"Eight, thank you mother. Yes, you can spank me whenever you want," conceded Sherry, again feeling the rush of unconditional surrender.

"Did I raise you to be humiliated in public like this?" asked Suzy.

"No, mother, you did not raise me to be shamelessly naked in public," said poor Sherry.

"After this, will you ever be sassy with me again?" asked her mom giving her the last spank, wanting to ensure she would continue her dominance over her daughter.

"Ten, thank you mother. No, mother. After this shameful punishment, I won't be able to bring myself to be sassy with you again," promised Sherry contritely but yet writhing helplessly aroused.

"Now time for apology squats starting with me," said Roberts.

Suzy stared wide-eyed as Sherry walked over to the Principal and commenced her degrading squats, saying, "I am sorry I leaked the test." There was something very submissive about being made to do naked squats in front of her friends and family and it turned her on immensely. Her breasts bounced up and down and her legs opened slightly as she squatted revealing the insides of her pussy to Roberts. She felt like a naughty schoolgirl and it only served increased her arousal.

God everyone will see my glistening pussy, she thought as she completed her squats in front of Roberts.

Sherry then crawled over to Harvey and did the apology squats in front of him. He watched appreciatively as Sherry squirmed turned on by the ignominy of having to do this in front of the hated Harvey. Nancy looked on with a smirk as Suzy kept repeating, "Oh my God!"

"Now, crawl to your mother and apologize to her," said Roberts. Sherry seemed to be on the verge of tears, but she commenced her naked crawl over to her mother.

"Oh Sherry! I can't believe you're crawling naked in front of the whole room. I definitely didn't raise you like this," remarked Suzy, deliberately rubbing it in. Poor Sherry hurried up her crawl over to her mother and stood in front of her demurely, hands clasped over her head, her face a picture of shame.

"I'm sorry I leaked the test, mother," Sherry said with her first squat.

Suzy looked on incredulously and yet incredibly turned on as her spirited daughter continued with her naked squats in front of her and her astonished stare only served to increase Sherry's extreme discomfiture.

"I think you should apologize to your sweetheart too," said Suzy cruelly and poor Sherry crawled over to her fiancée and completed her squats in front of him as her mother looked on with a smirk.

And now, time for the frame," said the Principal and Sherry submissively crawled over to the whipping frame and placed her hands and ankles in the cuffs. The principal fastened them as Sherry stood helplessly in the frame – naked, vulnerable and yet infinitely feminine.

Matt would never tire of her seeing the love of his life tied up naked for the world to see. During his single days he had enjoyed watching the Story of O and was beside himself when life had conspired to make his dreams come true.

Sherry bowed her head in shame and yet looked strangely indomitable much like the heroine in Story of O as Harvey came over and held her chin up and asked, "So Sherry dear how does it feel to be tied naked in front of your rival waiting to be whipped?"

Sherry narrowed her eyes and looked angrily at him.

"Ahh but you will beg me to whip you," said Harvey.

"Yes. Please whip me you pathetic sonofabitch," said Sherry defiantly as Harvey whipped her across her breasts using the toy whip. Everyone looked on at Sherry with admiration and respect because she had refused to bow down to the hated Harvey and despite her predicament, turned the tables on him and made him look like a buffoon.

Suzy looked on astonished as Roberts joined Harvey and began whipping her ass and back while Harvey whipped her breasts and pussy. Matt looked at Sherry admiringly and Sherry was happy to see that. She had been surprised when she had discovered Matt's kinky core which belied his mild-mannered exterior but did not begrudge him the joys of his perverted sexuality. Why should she when she had discovered her own submissive self and the endless release it provided her. Abject surrender turned her on insanely.

"Oh my God! Sherry how shameful to be whipped like this in front of everyone," said her mother needlessly and Sherry hung her head in shame, staying in character.

Roberts then beckoned Matt and Nancy to come over and instructed Sherry to name the part of the body she wanted whipped.

"You have got to be kidding!" exclaimed Suzy incredulously and now clearly aroused. To her surprise, her proud daughter asked meekly, "Please whip my breasts" and Matt obliged.

"Please whip my ass," and Nancy obliged.

"Please whip my back," and Nancy obliged.

"Please whip my legs," and both Matt and Nancy obliged.

"Please whip my pussy," said Sherry and again both Matt and Nancy obliged – Matt from the front and Nancy from the back by curling the whip between her legs. The audience looked enthralled as the ends of the toy whip curled between her legs and kissed her pussy ever so gently.

Throughout the ordeal, Sherry squirmed and writhed and moaned helplessly and Suzy just kept saying, "Oh my God Sherry!", "Oh how disgraceful," "How humiliating" and words to that effect.

Sherry asked to be whipped across her shoulders, across her stomach, across her thighs, her legs, and ankles and when there were no parts of her body left untouched by the whip, Nancy released her from her bonds, put a leash around her neck and led her to the sofa chair in front of the mirror.

"Oh no!" though Sherry with dread when she realized that this was the chair where they got her to expose all of herself completely.

"Surely they will not make me do that in front of my mother," thought Sherry reasonably but erroneously.

"You know the position, my dear bff," said Nancy and Sherry looked helplessly and contemplated refusing to obey but as with previous sessions, decided to go through with it. She was driven out of her mind by being kept on the edge of an orgasm all evening and she would get a chance to do it in public in front of her own mother. She shivered in feverish excitement at the prospect of this new debasement.

Suzy looked totally shocked and kept saying, "Oh Sherry! Oh Sherry! How can you degrade yourself like this?" as Sherry adjusted herself on the sofa chair and draped her legs over the sides of the chair and lowered her butt so that all her charms were exposed to her audience. She herself could see the sight she presented in the mirror and despite all her privations that evening, blushed furiously as her mother looked on incredulously that her daughter would expose herself so shamelessly.

Nancy then knelt before her splayed open friend and inserted her finger in her friend's pussy.

"My my we are dripping wet aren't we?" asked Nancy.

Sherry rolled her eyes and said, "You know I can't help it!"

"Tell your mother that your pussy is wet," instructed Nancy.

Sherry looked angrily at her friend and then turned to her mom and said, "Mother, my pussy is hopelessly wet!"

"Oh my God Sherry! How can you say things like that in public?" said her mom, playing her role of the disapproving mother.

"I am sorry mother," said Sherry contritely, playing the role of the punished daughter as she looked at her mother gazing at her shamelessly exposed pussy.

"Would you like to come, sweetheart?" asked Nancy sweetly.

"I I can't" stuttered poor Sherry implying she could not have a public orgasm in front of her mom.

Nancy kept mercilessly teasing her with expert use of her fingers asking her, "Are you sure?", "What if I do this for the next hour?", "What if Harvey does it?", "What if Matt does it?", "What of Matt licks you until you come?" until Sherry could not stand it anymore and said, "Please?"

"Please what, Sherry?" asked Nancy innocently.

"You know! Please let me come," hissed Sherry, now beyond the point of caring who watched her orgasm.

Nancy withdrew her finger as Sherry bucked her hips and tried to come.

"You mean you want to orgasm in front of everyone and front of your own mother?" asked Nancy tormenting her best friend.

"Yes dammit!" hissed Sherry again.

Nancy again used her fingers to bring her to the verge of a climax and withdrew it again.

"Beg for it," she said.

"Nancy my best friend, please let me orgasm," wailed Sherry. The reason she could not use her own hands was that Harvey was holding it behind her preventing her from bringing about her own orgasm.

"Say you are a shameless slut and ready to orgasm in front of everyone," said Nancy.

"I am a shameless slut and I don't care who watches me come," cried the hapless Sherry.

"Say you don't care if your own mother watches your shameless public orgasm," said Nancy.

"I don't care if my own mother and the whole wide world watches my utterly, shameless public orgasm. Please let me come?" begged Sherry now driven inane with her desire to climax.

"All right sweetheart, you have earned it," said Nancy and resumed playing with her pussy, noticing Sherry's moans getting increasingly urgent and her hips bucking rapidly until she convulsed wildly, screamed uninhibitedly and had her mind blowing orgasm while her appreciative audience looked on with rapt attention.

Matt thoughtfully brought her a blanket to cover herself as the audience clapped and Sherry's mom came to make sure she was all right.

"Yes mom. I am all right. Sorry you had to see all this," said Sherry remarkably able to blush. That is what her tormentors found so special about punishing her. She never lost her ability to be embarrassed no matter how many times she went through her public punishments.

The group made their way up the stairs to the living room but Suzy decided to stay back a little and explore the whipping frame while Sherry found her clothes all over the room and dressed.

"Tomorrow is another day," she said as she made her way up the stairs.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This series will be continued.

Comments, Feedback and votes greatly appreciated.


12