Sherry's Test Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ten, thank you, dear sister-in-law. Thank you for humiliating me in front of the whole family. I look forward to the next time," said Sherry as the tenth spank landed.

Sherry, then rose and without being instructed performed ten apology squats in front of her punishers thanking them profusely for punishing her. Matt was pleased to note that Sherry on her own accord chose to spread her legs a little in the squatting position thereby exposing a little bit of her insides to her new family.

"Time to trade places," said Matt and Sherry understanding went and stood where Carol was standing nudging her and Carol took her cue and proceeded to stand before her family and perform ten squats imploring them to shame and punish her as her audience looked on delirious with delight.

Carol then knelt on the chair and spread her legs so that all her charms were on display.

Sherry was stood mortified as she stood helpless naked and felt a trickle run down her legs. She looked down to notice drops of her juice on her thighs and Matt said, "It is all right sweetheart. We know you are turned on by this. We would not be putting you through this if it were otherwise."

Sherry nodded, still embarrassed but relieved that nobody thought less of her for her arousal.

"Will someone pay me some attention?" fumed poor Carol wordlessly; incredulous that Sherry was still managing to garner all the attention.

"One, thank you, Sir," said Carol as Andy finally laid the first spank.

"Two, thank you, Sir. Thank you for punishing me in front of your father," said Carol making eye contact with her father-in-law in the mirror and blushing.

"Three, thank you, Sir. Thank you for shaming me in front of your mother," said Carol making eye contact with her mother-in-law.

"Four, thank you Sir. Thank you for humiliating me in front of your brother," said Carol making eye contact with Matt.

"Five thank you, Sir. Thank you for spanking me in front of my naked sister-in-law," said Carol sticking her tongue out at Sherry and the audience laughed at Carol's jealousy despite their shared predicament.

"Six, thank you, Sir. I am sorry for overspending."

"Seven, thank you, dear husband. I am sorry for overspending."

"Eight, thank you respected husband. I am sorry my spending habits exceed your meager income," said Carol sticking her tongue out at her husband.

The audience was delighted at signs of rebellion.

Andy smiled and spanked her harder.

"Ouch! Nine, thank you, Sir. Yes spank me harder," said Carol.

"Owww! Ten, thank you beloved husband. Thank you for punishing me in front of the whole family," said Carol now pretending to be contrite like Sherry.

Even though deeply embarrassed, she was immensely pleased to see that her audience's attention was now riveted on her and she was finally the center of attention again.

Next to spank, her was Matt and Carol was annoyed to note that while Matt was enjoying spanking her, his attention still wandered to his sweetheart standing demurely naked in front of him.

Next was Kate and Carol braced herself for the humiliation of being spanked by her mother-in-law for the first time.

"What happens to bad girls?" inquired Kate as she landed the first spank.

"One, thank you, mom. They get spanked," said Carol.

"And do they deserve to get spanked?" asked Kate.

"Two, thank you, mother. Naughty girls like me deserve to get spanked," admitted Carol.

"And do they get spanked with their clothes on?" asked Kate.

"Three, thank you, mother-in-law. Naughty girls like me get spanked with their clothes off," admitted Carol again.

"And do they get spanked in private or in public?" asked Kate, rubbing her daughter-in-law's butt fondly before landing the next spank.

"Four, thank you, mother-in-law. They get spanked and humiliated in public," said Carol.

"While their husband is watching?" inquired Kate.

"Five, thank you, mother. Yes naughty girls like me get spanked naked in public while their husband is watching," conceded Carol and squirmed under the first signs of arousal.

The audience marveled at Kate's creative way of rubbing in Carol's humiliation by making her acknowledge her predicament thus preventing her from tuning it out.

"While her father-in-law is watching?" asked Kate.

"Six, thank you, mother-in-law. Yes naughty girls get spanked naked in public while their husband is watching along with his father," said Carol and blushed prettily as she made eye contact with Tom. She had been as fond of Tom as he was of her and it embarrassed her no end to be punished like this in front of him.

"While her brother-in-law is watching?" asked Kate.

"Seven, thank you, mom. Naughty girls like me get spanked naked by her mother-in-law while her brother-in-law is watching," said Carol, strangely pleased that Matt was staring at her unabashedly.

"And in front of her rival sister-in-law?" inquired Kate innocently.

"Eight, thank you, dear mother-in-law. Yes, naughty girls like me should be stripped naked and spanked in front of their sister-in-law. As long as she is naked too," said Carol again sticking her tongue out at her rival much to the audience's delight and merriment.

"And should they get spanked light or hard?" asked Kate.

"Nine, thank you, mom. Naughty girls like me deserve to be stripped and spanked hard in front of her whole family," said Carol wiggling her butt helplessly.

"Ouch! Ten thank you, mom. Thank you for punishing me shamefully in front of the whole family," said Carol.

Next was Tom and Carol had an array of conflicting emotions at being spanked naked by her loving father-in-law.

"What happens to bad girls?" asked Tom as he laid the first spank.

"One, thank you, Sir. They get spanked by their father=in-law," said Carol blushing and yet delighted at feeling her father-in-law's firm hand on her naked butt.

"And do they get spanked naked?" asked Tom.

"Two, thank you, Dad. Yes they get spanked humiliatingly naked by their fathers-in-law," said Carol, noting with pride that her beloved father-in-law's pupils were dilated as he was taking in the sight of her naked form.

"And do they get to hide their bald pussies?" asked Tom.

"Three, thank you, father-in-law. No they do not get to hide their shamefully bald pussies," said Carol blushingly as she spread her legs and noticed Tom staring at her pussy lips between her legs.

"Four thank you, Sir. Yes they get to be stripped naked and spanked humiliatingly in front of their husbands," admitted Carol.

The rest of the spanks proceeded much like Kate's spanks and served to keep making her acknowledge her predicament. Carol blushed constantly and yet was gratified by her father-in-law's open admiration of her naked charms and squirmed helplessly aroused by it. It did not help matters that Tom chose to lovingly rub her bottom in between spanks and for a change, Sherry looked on enviously.

"How come he never did that to me?" she wondered enviously.

Carol sensed that Sherry was jealous of the attention she was getting from Tom and looked gloatingly at Sherry.

"And do naughty girls deserve to get stripped and spanked in front of their father-in-law's poker club?" inquired Tom.

"Ten, thank you, beloved father-in-law. Yes naughty girls like me deserve to be shamefully stripped and spanked in front of their father-in-law's poker buddies," conceded Carol as the audience looked on delighted at the slowly expanding realm of possibilities. First, Sherry had agreed to be spanked in front of Kate's bridge club and now Carol was relenting to being spanked in front of Tom's poker club.

"Are they agreeing to this while drunk with erotic humiliation? Or will they agree to go through with it when sober?" they wondered.

Finally, it was Sherry's turn and the audience watched the spectacle of one stunningly beautiful naked goddess spank another equally stunningly beautiful naked goddess with rapt attention.

Carol, like Sherry had previously, on her own stood up and performed ten squats in front of her family thanking them for punishing her.

But her ordeal was not over.

"Time for your penalties," said Andy.

Carol almost protested but refrained for fear that she might incur another penalty.

"Yes Sir. Please give me two humiliating penalties. I deserve them," said Carol kneeling in front of her husband as the audience stared wide-eyed. Previously, it had been clear that Andy was pussy-whipped and on occasion, Carol had put him down in front of his own family and now the tables had been delightfully turned. Like Sherry before her, Carol herself could scarcely recognize the words coming out of her mouth.

"Run in spot spanking yourself and apologizing for overspending," instructed Andy,

Despite her slipping into a penitent submissive role, Carol bristled with anger at the prospect of having to perform this humiliating act in front of her in-laws but got up resignedly. She had done this in front of Matt and Sherry the previous weekend but to have to do this in front of her beloved father-in-law. Surely, she would die of embarrassment?

"I am sorry for overspending," said Carol as she commenced running on the spot and spanking her own butt. Without being instructed to, she decided to rotate slowly as she jogged in place and spanked herself so that her audience would get a 360-degree view of all her charms. Her audience's eyes were like delighted excited puppies. They ran eagerly form place to place, no looking at her butt, now looking at her bouncing boobs, now looking at her naked pussy and most gratifyingly her pretty blushing face.

Finally, Andy motioned her to stop and Carol was relieved that her first penalty was over but dreaded what was in store for her.

Andy pointed to the sofa chair and said, "You know the position you were in when you made the call to Dad. Now show him."

The word "No!!!" played on Carol's lips and looked pleadingly at Andy but he shook his head indicating she had to do it and blew her a kiss to convey his admiration of the way she had willingly gone through her ordeal.

Carol made her way to the sofa chair and proceeded to sit on it, drape her legs over the sides of the chair and slide her butt so all her charms were completely exposed to her audience.

"Now I want you to invite everyone one by one and ask them to look at your exposed pussy," said Andy.

"Oh God!" thought Carol as she started with Matt.

"Matt, will you come over and look at your sister-in-law's shamelessly exposed pussy?" asked Carol.

As before, Carol was strangely gratified at the attention Matt gave her. It pleased her perversely that her rival's sweetheart was enjoying her naked charms.

Next was Sherry and Sherry decided to not rub it in, having been on the receiving side of it may a times and knowing fully that it would be a matter of time before she would be displayed like that.

Next was Andy and Andy rubbed it in mercilessly asking her repeatedly how she felt to be exposed like that in front of Matt and Sherry and her in-laws.

She invited Kate next with, "Kate, dear mother-in-law, will you come over and take a good look at your daughter-in-law's shamelessly exposed shaved pussy?"

Kate came and had a good look and Carol writhed under the humiliation.

Finally, it was time to beckon her father-in-law and Carol braced herself for the conflicting emotion of shame and excitement.

"Tom, respected father-in-law, wills you come over and take a good long look at your daughter-in-law's shamelessly splayed pussy?" asked Carol.

Tom happily came over and knelt in front of the helplessly blushing Carol and stared unabashedly at the insides of her gaping pussy as well as her naked tits and ass. He noted that her pussy was soaking wet and Carol squirmed when she realized that Tom had noticed that.

"Carol! Carol! I never thought I would see you like this!" he exclaimed.

"I never thought you would either!" whimpered Carol.

"Are you ashamed my child?"

"Yes father. I am deeply ashamed and humiliated, whimpered Carol.

"Well you shouldn't be. You are very beautiful and I love you dearly. Andy is lucky to have you. We all are lucky to have you. Even though you are a naughty girl. And we will punish naughty girls like you from time to time. And we enjoy seeing you like this," said Tom reassuringly,

Carol almost cried at Tom's kind words, his affection for her clear in his tone of voice.

"Thank you, dad!" exclaimed Carol happily,

"But I see that you are aroused by this. So you obviously enjoy this at some level right?" asked Tom.

"Yes Sir. This is deeply humiliating and even degrading but at some level I seem to be turned on by it," confessed Carol lowering her eyes.

"Excellent! Excellent! We on the other hand enjoy it all levels not just at one level," said Tom as he playfully spanked her naked ass with his face inches from her wet, splayed open pussy.

Carol blushed again and Tom rose and said, "Andy, Matt, why don't the two of you go upstairs and get another drink. I have something to finish up here."

Matt and Andy looked quizzically at their Dad and he said, "Don't worry. Your sweethearts are safe with me."

Matt and Andy left the basement and Tom said, "Kate sweetheart. I think it has been very unfair that Carol and Sherry have been punished and humiliated by you. We can't have you become a tyrant of an overbearing mother-in-law. This is a relationship that is fraught with danger, as it is. So to ensure a balance of power and a more equal relationship, I think we should now punish you in similar manner.

Kate stared at her husband incredulously. But she saw the wisdom in his words and appreciated him sending her sons out of the room. They had married young and at 53, she was still graceful and pretty. They had been married for 30 years and last weekend's punishment of Sherry had aroused a new passion in him.

"If nothing else, it will do wonders for our sex life," thought Kate as she stood up and knelt submissively in front of her husband and said, "Please punish me as you see fit, Lord and Master."

Tom looked pleased at the kneeling Kate. He had dreamt of that ever since he had witnessed Sherry's punishment but this surpassed his wildest imagination.

He motioned Sherry and Carol to sit on either side of him and Kate looked embarrassed to be kneeling in front of her daughter-in-law and future daughter-in-law despite their being naked and her being clothed. Her being clothed she knew was only temporary and she was proved right when Tom said, "Stand up and strip."

Kate rose reluctantly and proceeded to take off her skirt and hand it to Tom. The blouse came off next and Kate stood blushing in front of Tom, Sherry and Carol in her white bra and panties.

Tom realized she was waiting to be told what to remove next and said, "Panties."

Kate braced herself for the embarrassment of exposing her pussy to her sons' sweethearts and proceeded to take down her panties and step out if it and hand it to Tom.

She clasped her hands over her head and stood naked but for her bra in front of her appreciative audience thankful that her bush was not trimmed so, her pussy lips were not visible to Carol and Sherry.

"Nice beaver mom," said Carol.

"Yeah I agree. Long time since I saw one like that," piped in Sherry and Kate blushed.

"I think what they are saying is that you should trim your bush like Sherry. Or maybe take it off like Carol here," said Tom and Kate shuddered at the prospect.

"Bra," said Tom.

Kate took off her bra swiftly and stood gloriously naked in front of her family.

"I hope I can look like that when I am your age, mom," said Sherry.

"Me too," said Carol.

Kate blushed at the compliments but glowed happily, as she stood naked and demure with her hands clasped behind her head.

"Now promise Carol that you will be a good mother-in-law," instructed Tom

"Now promise Carol that you will be a good mother-in-law," instructed Tom.

"Oh God! How embarrassing!" thought Kate as she silently took a couple of steps to the side and faced Carol and commenced her squats promising to be a good mother-in-law.

"Now, Sherry," said Tom as Kate completed her apology squats.

Kate moved over to face Sherry and completed her naked squats in front of the amused Sherry, promising to be a good mother-in-law.

She then stood in front of Tom and completed her apology squats promising to be a good wife. Tom, Carol and Sherry were all amused because Tom had not directed her to do this.

Tom then led Kate to the punishment chair and instructed Carol and Sherry to stand in front of her. Tom stepped back to admire the view and almost creamed his pants. In front of him were the beautiful carol and sherry completely naked standing with their hands clasped behind their heads. Their shapely naked butts were visible in the mirror. His wife was kneeling naked on the chair in front of him with her naked ass thrust out and legs spread to reveal her pussy lips with her boobs and embarrassed face visible in the mirror.

Tom commenced his spanking and Kate counted, "One thank you Sir. I promise to be a good wife." "Did you imagine you would end up getting spanked naked today in front of the girls?" asked Tom.

"Two, thank you, Sir. No Lord and Master, I certainly did not expect to be spanked naked in front of the girls," conceded Kate.

Tom continued with his spanking while embarrassing and teasing his wife.

"Would you like me to play with your pussy while you are being spanked?" asked Tom.

"Ten thank you Sir. Yes please finger my pussy between spanks. It is so embarrassing to have you do this in front of the girls," said Kate.

Next was Carol.

"Ahh mighty mother-in-law. How have we fallen?" asked Carol landing the first spank.

"One thank you, daughter-in-law," said Kate.

"Do you feel superior now?" asked Carol landing the second spank.

"Two thank you daughter-in-law. No I do not feel superior at all," confessed Kate.

Tom was enjoying the sight of the naked Carol with her breasts bouncing spank his naked and embarrassed wife.

"Three, thank you daughter-in-law. I sorry I teased you while spanking you," said Kate.

"Four, thank you Carol. Yes it is humiliating to have you spank me," said Kate.

"Five, thank you ma'am. Yes I deserve to be spanked and humiliated by you," said Kate as the fifth spank landed.

"Six, thank you daughter-in-law. Yes I promise to not be dominating," said Kate earnestly.

"Seven, thank you, Carol dear. Yes I promise not to be overbearing."

"Eight, thank you, ma'am. I promise to let you shave my pussy in front of my husband and Sherry," promised Kate.

"Nine, thank you, ma'am. Yes I will let you spank me in front of my own bridge club," said Kate.

"And you will let me spank you naked in front of Tom's poker buddies," said Carol as she landed the tenth spank.

"Ten, thank you daughter-in-law. Yes I will let you strip me naked and spank me in front of Tom's poker buddies. God that will be so humiliating!" said Kate.

Carol stepped away pleased and Tom looked delighted.

Next was Sherry's turn and she spanked Kate without much fanfare, concerned about future repercussions.

Tom then had Kate perform ten squats in front of a Carol and Sherry thanking them for punishing her.

For the grand finale, he had all three kneeling side-by-side on chairs in front of the mirror and proceeded to give each of them ten spanks while admiring their wincing and blushing faces in the mirror.

He then had all three of them perform ten squats in front of him promising to be good girls.

"Ok now hug each other and promise to get along together," said Tom and stood aside to enjoy the sight if three gorgeous naked women hg each other and promise to get along with each other.

"It is good to be father-in-law," he said as he went upstairs allowing the women to dress.