Sherry's Test Ch. 25

Story Info
A tale of two principals.
4.3k words
4.53
26.8k
4

Part 27 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the Sherry's Test Series. It will make more sense if it is read in order but each chapter stands on its own.

This chapter contains light spanking and humiliation in a family as well as work environment. It does NOT contain any sex. It is mainly about submissive females and dominant males.

This story is meant as a completely fictional, unrealistic fantasy and the characters bear no resemblance to any real person.

Feedback, votes and comments greatly appreciated.

All copyrights for the series reserved.

Thanks to wizard98x for his editing help.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Come Wednesday, 3 PM and Sherry walked into the staff room with trepidation.

After a hiatus, the Principal had resumed the in-school punishment sessions and had kept surprising her with new situations. Just two days ago, she had to suffer the mortification of being humiliated in front of a girl who looked up to her as her mentor and role-model.

Despite her protestations to the contrary, Sherry had found the experience extremely erotic and strangely liberating as if a part of her was happy she did not have to live up to some artificial standards that her protégé was holding her to.

"Will there be a session today?" she wondered as she stepped into the room and from the eyes of her excited colleagues, intuited that there would indeed be one.

The rest of her colleagues trickled in slowly and then Principal Roberts opened his door and stepped out with a distinguished looking man.

"Team, this is Mr. Wallace. He is the Principal of the teacher's Ed school that Sherry went to," he said to Sherry's chagrin.

"Oh no! He was a father figure for me in college and now he is going to see me punished shamefully," rued poor Sherry.

"What's the matter, Sherry? Aren't you glad to see your old Principal again? He tells me you were an ace student and he was very proud of you," admonished Roberts.

"Hello Sir. So very glad to see you again," said Sherry as she got up from her chair and walked over to Wallace and shook his hand.

Under the circumstances, there was nothing much else she could have done, although fleeing the room did cross her mind.

"Wallace has taken time out of his busy day to come check on his former ace student," continued the Principal.

In reality, the diabolical Roberts had sent Wallace a message through Tammy that if he came over, his time would be very well spent and he would see his former student in all her glory. The message had certainly stirred Wallace's interest. Plus he welcomed a chance to see his gorgeous ex-student again.

"And how has my favorite student been doing," asked Wallace fawning upon Sherry while admiring how she looked in her tight white blouse and blue skirt.

"She has been doing great!! She is a very effective and popular teacher," he lauded her, but Sherry rolled her eyes because she knew very well what was coming.

"Except for one incident that she is still doing penance for," he continued.

Wallace looked at Roberts quizzically at his strange choice of words.

The diabolical Roberts wanting to increase Sherry's discomfiture said, "Sherry sweetheart, why don't you explain to the good Principal?"

Sherry rolled her eyes at the predictable command and steeled herself for this new humiliation.

She had been punished in front of her mentor Ed a while ago and now this.

But Roberts was nothing if not unpredictable and came over and whispered to the hapless Sherry who had her deer-in-the-headlights look, "And strip while you are telling the story. Kind of like NakedNews."

NakedNews was an Internet show that Roberts was fond of. It had beautiful models stripping nude while reading the news.

Sherry was shocked and looked pleadingly at him but Roberts merely nodded his head beckoning her to do it.

Sherry, as was her wont, was dismayed to find her nipples getting harder and her pussy getting aroused at the prospect of stripping before her former Principal.

It was one thing to confess her mistake and then explain the punishment before being slowly stripped, but to strip without explanation would be a different experience. And a different experience was what she craved as did Matt and most of her colleagues.

"There is this boy in my class," said Sherry as she stood before Wallace and Roberts and unbuttoned the first button of her blouse.

"I, I subconsciously had a crush on him," she continued as she unbuttoned the second button.

If Wallace found it strange, he was not going to say anything for fear of interrupting proceedings.

"One day I was tutoring him after class," she continued, with the third button as her white lacy bra and the top of her flat tummy came into view.

"It was on his request before a test," she said and off came the fourth button exposing her navel.

"I tried to help him as much as I could," she continued with the fifth button.

"But I saw it was hopeless," she continued with the sixth and last button and seductively peeled the blouse off her and stood in front of Wallace and Roberts in her white lacy bra and dark blue skirt.

"At the end of the hour," she said as she unzipped her skirt.

"I felt I should give him some hints," she continued as she swayed seductively to drop her skirt.

Wallace felt his eyes were going to pop out as her white lacy panties came into view and Sherry blushed seeing his reaction.

"I felt that if he focused on studying just the important parts," she continued as she unclasped her bra from behind and noticed that Wallace was indeed focusing on studying her important parts.

The incongruous thought almost made her giggle and she attributed it to her nervousness.

"He may be able to do better," she continued as she peeled the bra down her left shoulder.

"So I started giving him suggestions," she said, peeling the bra down her right shoulder and leaving the cups freely hanging on her breasts.

"I said, here is a topic you could focus on," peeling the bra off her left breast and exposing it to Wallace for the first time.

She turned another shade of red as she noticed Wallace's shocked look but was gratified to notice his open admiration.

She also noticed that Matt, Harvey and Nancy were now all standing in front of her, not wanting to miss any part of this insanely seductive strip.

"I also added in some sample questions he might have faced in the test," she added as she peeled the bra off her right breast completely exposing her firm breasts to her former Principal who looked as if he was in a dream.

"Will she take off her panties?" he wondered silently, feeling more like a frat boy at a sorority event than the Principal of a teaching college.

She paused and hesitated and that served only to heighten the suspense and the erotic tension.

"So I continued with other topics," she said continuing her strip as she inched her panties down her hips revealing the top of her luscious mound.

"And other questions," she said as she continued peeling her panties with now half her shaved pussy on display and blushed as she noticed Wallace's obvious hard-on. She made eye contact with the hated Harvey and reddened at his enjoyment of her predicament.

"Before I knew it," she said peeling her panties down to her thighs and exposing her beautiful pussy completely to Wallace for the first time.

"I had pretty much leaked the test inadvertently," she said as she stepped out of her panties and stood gorgeously naked before her appreciative audience.

She clasped her hands behind her head and spread her legs assuming her submissive pose as Wallace looked on mesmerized.

"As I said earlier, you will get a chance to see your former student in all her glory," reminded Roberts and the room guffawed and poor Sherry looked helplessly furious at his joke, which only served to make her all the more alluring.

"Continue the story while doing your squats," said Roberts and Wallace looked wide-eyed as Sherry commenced her naked squats while continuing the story.

"Unfortunately Sam provided the questions to one of his friends," she said with her first squat.

"And that friend told two more," she continued with her second squat looking mind-blowingly irresistible.

"And soon it spread to half the class," she continued with the third squat.

"So half the class knew," she said with the fourth squat.

"What to expect in the test," she said with the fifth squat as Wallace stared fixedly and unabashedly.

"But the other half did not," she said with the sixth squat.

"Which was unfair to them," she admitted remorsefully with the seventh squat.

"One of the students felt it was strange," she said with the eighth squat.

"That some of the poor students got the same marks," she said with the ninth squat.

"And complained to the Principal," she said with the tenth squat.

She then stood in front of her audience again with her hands clasped behind her head, her legs spread three feet wide and completed the rest of the story about how the Principal confronted some of the students and how Sam confessed and how he blackmailed her.

Roberts made her describe how humiliating it was to be punished before her colleagues and her hated rival Harvey and her best friend Nancy and so on and on.

"Now give us a few twirls so that Wallace here can see all of you. I did promise him he would see you in all your glory," said Roberts.

Sherry blushed and commenced her slow twirls with her hands clasped behind her head and Wallace continued to look mesmerized. After about five twirls, Roberts motioned her to stop.

He left the room briefly to go into his office and came out with a wooden ruler in his hand.

Roberts handed it to Wallace and said, "It is your turn to punish your errant student. But please do it gently. The intent is to humiliate her and not hurt her."

"One thank you, Sir!" said the ever blushing Sherry as Wallace stood in front of her and slapped her right hand with the ruler. He noticed the slight wince she had when he did that and like audiences before, found it absolutely delightful.

Sherry held out her hands again demurely and said, "Two thank you, Sir!" as Wallace slapped her left hand.

Soon his ten hand-spanks were over and Roberts had Wallace sit on the couch and Sherry was instructed to bend so that Wallace could hold her hands and her face was real close to his face.

He could see her naked breasts hanging so alluringly as well as her juicy naked mound between her legs.

"Now each one of her colleagues is going to come and spank her. She will introduce her colleague to you and request to be spanked. With her face so close to you, you will have the opportunity to notice every small nuance in her expressions through this humiliating ordeal," explained Roberts to the puzzled Wallace.

First one up was Nancy and Sherry said, "This is Nancy my bff. It is so embarrassing to be spanked by your friend," said Sherry blushing and Wallace nodded because he had forgotten how to speak. If he had opened his mouth, he would have only made gurgling noises.

Next was Lara and Sherry said, "This is Lara my step-sister. She loves to see me humiliated because she is jealous of me."

Lara grinned and gave her two spanks and as was the custom, Sherry thanked her politely after each spank. Even though this experience was not new, she was not used to staring at someone so close while being punished. And when that someone was an authority figure in her life, it heightened her embarrassment. Wallace eagerly absorbed all her expressions -- her embarrassment, her defiant look at her tormentors in the mirror, the slight wince when the spank landed followed by either a look of helpless rage or submission.

Next was Harvey and Sherry said, "This is Harvey, my rival who I beat for a promotion last year. It is extremely degrading to be punished like this in front of him.

Harvey made her beg him for the spanks.

Sherry, with her face a mix of helpless rage and embarrassment, said, "Harvey, my hated rival, will you please humiliate me by spanking my naked butt in front of my former Principal?"

Next was Matt and Sherry blushed uncontrollably at being spanked by her sweetheart in front of a father-figure and explained it to the astonished Wallace.

And yet she looked seductively at her fiancée in the mirror and made eyes at Wallace too.

"Sweetheart, are you flirting with your ex-Principal. I am going to have to punish you at home for that," said Matt and Sherry rolled her eyes because Matt was always on the lookout for new punishment scenarios.

Soon all her colleagues had had a turn and Sherry looked incredibly vulnerable and sexy as she blushed uncontrollably throughout the ordeal.

She had devised a way of blocking out quite a bit of her past experiences so she was always hopelessly embarrassed and turned on by her sessions, despite having been in similar situations. Plus her role-play into being the unwilling victim in these sessions helped her preserve her modesty and that made it infinitely sexier.

The audiences loved the sight of the naked blushing Sherry and were in no danger of tiring of it. This beat any strip club they had ever gone to because even the best stripper would still go about her business mechanically and would not be able to hold a candle to the blushing, naked goddess before them.

Nor did strip clubs have a gifted director like Roberts.

Roberts then gave her a marker and whispered instructions to her.

Sherry held her ears like a naughty girl and did an apology squat saying, "I am sorry I was a naughty teacher."

She then turned and wrote the same on the whiteboard.

Principal Wallace continued sitting and staring transfixed at his former student.

"I am sorry I was a naughty teacher," she said again completing her second squat in front of Principal Wallace. Having to hold her ears while doing the squat, made her look that much more submissive and sexy.

Sherry herself was insanely turned on, feeling like a naughty schoolgirl and her nipples were hard, her pupils dilated and her pussy was glistening and it took all her self control not to just go sit on a couch and give herself relief from the sexual tension that pervaded her body and mind.

She had always found Wallace attractive when she was a student. Even though he was older, there was something boyish about him. She would not have been averse to showing him a bit of skin but never in her wildest imaginations would she have conjured up a humiliating situation like this. Still, here she was, humiliated and turned on and the appreciation on Wallace's face was gratifying to her. He had been staring mesmerized ever since the proceedings had started and had obviously forgotten how to speak.

Or rather he was terrified to speak lest he disturb something and ruin this beautiful waking dream.

She looked at her colleagues who could not get enough of her punishments. Harvey, as usual was sneering, Nancy looked envious as did Lara, Matt looked excited and proud, Roberts looked his diabolical self, Mike still looked shy and Wayne looked like he was at a feast. Those were the ones she made eye contact with during her squats and blushed. The rest of her colleagues, she was sure were enjoying the spectacle equally.

After her ten squats were over, Roberts led her by her ear to her usual punishment chair in front of the mirror.

"Now let's have some synchronized spanking," said Roberts, having noticed that Principal Wallace was left handed.

The two principals stood behind her on either side and simultaneously spanked her left cheek and right cheek.

"One thank you, Sirs!" said Sherry, blushing at the realization that this was the first time, Principal Wallace was spanking her.

"Two thank you, Sirs!" said Sherry at the second spank and resigned herself to the possibility that this would not be the last time she would be spanked by Wallace either.

Roberts now cupped her left breast and Wallace looked incredulous but was not going to pass this up and eagerly cupped her right breast and Sherry blushed at this new experience.

"Three thank you, Sirs!" she said wiggling her ass seductively after the third spank and Roberts took the opportunity to stroke her left ass cheek and Roberts Wallace did the same with the right ass cheek. The symmetry was complete. Her two principals, each with one hand on her breast and another on her butt.

But to Wallace's disappointment, like all good things, even this came to an end after the tenth spank. But the next punishment more than made up for that.

"Now assume your favorite position," said Roberts and Sherry looked terrified. She knew what he meant was her least favorite position and even though a part of her knew it was inevitable, she had blocked it out and now looked delightfully terrified at the prospect.

"Please Sir! Don't make me do that!" she begged standing up and then kneeling submissively before Roberts.

Roberts patted her head lovingly and said, "Come come now. This is part of your correction process."

Sherry looked at Wallace and pleaded, "Sir please don't make me humiliate myself any more in front of you. I have been through enough already."

Wallace graciously said, "Sherry sweetheart, I am sorry you feel humiliated at being punished before me, but you have no cause to be. For me, this is a day I will remember till the day I die.

As far as I am concerned, you are still a beautiful Goddess who can do no wrong! But if you would like me to leave just say so and I will."

Sherry was touched by Wallace's honesty and grace and felt gratified that he still adored her. She had known that she had always had an effect on him, but like a lot of beautiful girls, had no idea how devastating it was.

"Very well then, Sir. I will go through the rest of my punishment without further complaint," said Sherry blushing furiously at Wallace's praise and yet proud because of it.

"That's my heroine," said Wallace and patted her head.

Sherry now feeling empowered like the insanely sexy Goddess she was, stood up and sat down on the punishment chair and draped her legs over the sides of the chair. She then pushed herself down so that her ass jutted out of the chair. All her charms were now completely exposed -- her breasts, her ass, her splayed open shaved pussy and her blushing face still glowing as a result of Wallace's handsome compliment.

"Now invite four of your colleagues to stand next to the Principal. Choose ones that will be the most humiliating for you," said Roberts.

"If you don't choose well, four will be chosen for you," continued the diabolical Roberts.

"Oh God!" Sherry thought as she contemplated who she should invite to witness her punishment at close quarters.

"Harvey, Matt, Nancy and Lara," said Sherry.

"Good choices," said Roberts approvingly as the named colleagues rushed in for a vantage position in front of her.

Roberts came up to Sherry with a crop that was designed to sting mildly but not hurt and demonstrated how to use it.

Wallace stood the right of Sherry and started cropping her butt and while Sherry -as was the custom -had to count out loud.

"One thank you, Principal Wallace."

Two thank you, Principal Wallace."

And to increase her own humiliation, she deliberately made eye contact with Harvey, Matt, Nancy and Lara. And she squirmed and wiggled seductively throughout the swats.

Finally the ten swats with the crop were over and Wallace reluctantly stopped but continued staring at the splayed Sherry in front of him.

"Tell your former Principal how much you have enjoyed being punished by him and the effect it has had on your pussy," said Roberts.

Sherry blushed and said, "Principal Wallace, Sir, these humiliating punishments somehow leave my pussy wet. It is an automatic biological reaction and I have no control over it."

12