Sherry's Test Ch. 26

Story Info
Punished by Matt’s Poker Buddies
4.7k words
4.52
47.7k
11

Part 28 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the Sherry's Test Series. It will make more sense if it is read in order but each chapter stands on its own.

This chapter contains light spanking and humiliation.. It does NOT contain any hardcore sex. It is mainly about submissive females and dominant males.

This story is meant as a completely fictional, unrealistic fantasy and the characters bear no resemblance to any real person.

Feedback, votes and comments greatly appreciated.

All copyrights for the series reserved.

Thanks to wizard98x for his editing help.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After an eventful Wednesday session at the school, Sherry had a respite on Friday because the Principal had to go out of town for a family event.

Matt decided to utilize the break to host the monthly poker night. Sherry, as was the custom, had gone out for a girl's night out, but returned earlier than usual since a couple of the girls in her group had cancelled.

"Hi boys," she greeted them breezily in her usual bubbly voice as she entered the room.

"Ahhh we were wondering when our hostess would arrive," said Sean.

"Yes. We were promised a topless hostess," teased Steve who had always playfully flirted with her.

"Actually, I think Matt promised us a naked hostess," corrected Kyle.

"In your dreams boys, in your dreams," said Sherry laughingly as she put her purse down and went into the kitchen. Yet she felt her nipples harden at the prospect of being naked in front of Matt's poker buddies.

She bit her lip as she contemplated this while turning the kettle on to make some coffee. Try as she might, she could not get the image of her naked and kneeling before the group out of her head.

"Matt honey, can I see you here for a moment?" she asked from the kitchen.

Matt's buddies exchanged concerned looks with each other wondering if they had gone too far.

Even Matt was puzzled as he walked into the kitchen because normally Sherry kept to herself if she was around during these poker games.

She handed him a folded piece of paper and Matt was puzzled as he opened it and his eyes almost fell out of his head.

"Are you serious?" he whispered.

Sherry merely nodded her head, her eyes wild with excitement.

On Matt's birthday, Sherry had presented him twelve punishment coupons to be used at any time.

"You keep six and I will keep six. Either of us can redeem the coupon at any time or any place. No questions asked," Sherry had said.

But since there was no shortage of her normal punishment sessions, the coupons had seemed redundant. Until now.

Matt again asked her, "Sweetheart are you sure?"

Sherry merely gave him a full blooded kiss and said, "Do it!"

"Beer, Chips and salsa will be fine, sweetheart," said Matt as he stepped out of the kitchen.

Sherry emerged a few minutes later with the refreshments and boys politely thanked her, not venturing any risqué comments.

She then retreated to the bedroom and pretended to curl up with a book while her mind was still racing with possibilities for the evening.

After about ten minutes, Matt declared, "Guys I am somehow not into the game tonight. How about we get us some entertainment instead?"

"Oh come on! Let's play some more!" said Steve.

"What kind of entertainment? A movie or something?" inquired Sean.

"It is a surprise. It will be beyond your wildest imagination. And it will be an evening you will not forget for a long, long time. I promise you that much," said Matt.

"Well we might as well. Your mind hasn't been in the game ever since Sherry got back and that puts a damper on things," said Kyle.

"All right. Sherry, sweetheart will you please come over here?" asked Matt.

"Yes honey?" asked Sherry walking over and kissing him lightly.

"Remember we talked about your punishment for forgetting to pay your credit card?" asked Matt as Sean spit out the beer in his mouth and Kyle almost choked on his chips.

They all stared at Matt and Sherry wide-eyed.

Despite the fact that the failure to pay the credit card was such a clichéd ploy, in this case it happened to be true and Matt enjoyed this aspect while punishing her. Given her fiscal irresponsibility he would never be in danger of running out of reasons to spank her.

Sherry blushed a few shades of red and yet managed to say in a causal voice, "Matt! You are such a jokester. It's just his warped sense of humor guys" and proceeded to turn around and retreat to the bedroom.

"Sweetheart, I am serious," said Matt matter-of-factly.

Sherry turned around with eyes flashing with anger and then put on her favorite damsel-in-distress pleading look.

"Sweetheart, not in front of your buddies! That will be so humiliating" she whispered, playing her usual role of a hapless victim.

"Sweetheart, we talked about it. Humiliation is going to be part of your rehab. This has happened too often and it is time for some tough love," Matt said in a quiet but assured tone.

The group looked on incredulously at the couple. They had been convinced that Matt was totally under her thumb and they had never heard him speak to Sherry in this dominating manner.

Sherry looked at the group and then pleadingly at Matt and bit her lip and Matt just nodded.

"Ok. Let's get it over with then," she relented playing the reluctant penitent role to the hilt.

Matt stood up and kissed her passionately and said, "I love you sweetheart. But you have been a naughty girl. And you need this."

Sherry almost smiled at the clever way in which Matt alluded to the fact that it was her idea. But the prospect of what she had volunteered for was now real and she trembled with trepidation as well as excitement.

Sherry merely bowed her head and nodded and Matt proceeded to arrange the punishment chair in front of the mirror and patted the side of the chair.

Sherry took the cue and went and knelt on the chair in her white T-Shirt and blue Jeans.

The group stared at her, not clear as to what was happening, though the way Sherry was sticking out her bottom put some ideas in their head.

Matt went into the bedroom and emerged with a camcorder and handed it to Sean and said, "You guys take turns shooting this."

Sherry thought of protesting. She had not signed up for this.

"Oh well. In for a penny, in for a pound," she rued.

Matt started the spanks over her Jeans and Sherry as was the custom, counted saying, "One thank you, Sir."

"Two thank you, Sir," she said looking at the group's stunned faces in the mirror.

"You ain't seen anything yet," she thought perversely and almost giggled.

"Ok. I need to stop being so nervous," she thought again as the third spank landed.

Soon the ten spanks were over and Matt proceeded to undo the buttons on her Jeans and slid it down to her knees.

The short T-Shirt she was wearing did nothing to hide her panties and her shapely white panty covered ass was on display for the first time to Matt's poker buddies.

"Oh my God!" exclaimed Steve.

Matt merely proceeded to spank his sweetheart and Sherry counted the spanks making eye contact with Matt as well as his buddies.

She felt her pussy moisten at the thought of impending nudity and squirmed under the erotic tension. The audience enjoyed the spectacle of the gorgeous Sherry swaying so alluringly.

Soon the ten spanks on her panties were over and Matt rested his thumbs on either side of her panties and paused for dramatic effect.

Steve, Kyle and Sean stared dumb-founded.

"No way, he is going to take her panties down!! Man, will he? He did promise us an evening to remember," they thought hopefully.

Sherry on cue pleaded, "Please, Matt honey!! Don't take my panties down in front of your friends. It will be so embarrassing."

"Well I am glad to hear that because these sessions are meant to be embarrassing," said Matt.

"Come on, honey. Please. They have seen enough already!" pleaded Sherry sporting her deer-in-the-headlights look.

The audience was going crazy with suspense and hoped fervently that the chivalrous Matt they knew so well did not re-surface at this inopportune moment.

"Come on sweetheart. I love you dearly but we need to do this. You know that. So instead of pleading not to have your panties taken down, I want you to ask for your panties to be taken down," said Matt lovingly, but unable to keep the excitement out of his voice.

"Matt! Honey please?" she pleaded.

Matt merely patted her head and stroked her hair lovingly.

"Ok then. Matt. My gallant lover, will you please roll down my panties and expose my naked butt to your lecherous friends?" asked Sherry in a sarcastic voice pretending to be livid but helpless.

"With pleasure, mi lady," said Matt, bowing like a chivalrous knight and proceeded to slowly inch her panties down.

"What do you guys think? Is this enough, or should I take them all the way down?" he inquired with the panties resting midway on her ass and Sherry shot daggers at her admirers in the mirror.

"Hmmm. I think we should take it all the way down. Might as well do the job properly," offered Kyle, worried that the decent Matt who had seemed to be on vacation was going to suddenly replace the delightfully evil Matt they had witnessed for the first time.

"Sorry sweetheart, I tried," said Matt as he rolled her panties slowly off her butt and left them resting at her knees.

Sherry blushed helplessly at the sight of her audience staring unabashedly at her naked ass as well as her embarrassed face.

Matt, then commenced her spanking.

"One thank you, Sir!" said Sherry as the first spank landed.

"Now for the rest of the spanks, I want you to acknowledge your appreciative audience one by one, in addition to the count," instructed Matt.

Sherry got turned on even more at the prospect of this additional humiliation her perverted sweetheart had devised.

"Two, thank you Sir. Hi Sean!" she said making eye contact with Sean, trying to keep the excitement out of her voice.

"Three, thank you, Sir. Hi Steve!" she said looking at Steve and blushing furiously. She knew that they all had a crush on her. I mean what virile man wouldn't? But Steve had always been the most flirtatious of the lot and it was all the more embarrassing to be in this position in front of him.

"Four, thank you kind Sir. Hi Kyle!" she said and Kyle waved to her like an eager teenager.

Two more rounds of that and her ten spanks were over.

Matt peeled her panties back and the group looked crest-fallen resigned to the fact that the evening was probably over.

But Sherry knew better and suspected what was to come and trembled with excitement.

He took her arm and made her stand in front of her eager audience.

"Sweetheart, take your panties down," he instructed calmly.

Sherry looked angrily at him.

"God she is such a great actress. She should audition for the local theater," pondered Matt and smiled. The smile merely made him look more sinister to his shocked buddies.

Since her anger failed to have an effect, she pleaded, "Honey! Surely you don't mean that! You want me to take my panties down in front of your poker buddies?"

"Yes I do," said Matt calmly almost adding, "And so do you."

"Honey please. This is soooo embarrassing. They will see everything. These are your buddies and we will see them again," she pleaded again.

"Guys, Sherry has a valid concern. Do you promise to not make even the slightest reference to this evening and keep our social interactions normal?" inquired Matt.

"We do!" said the group in chorus raising their hand to swear.

"Yeah right! I guess poker players never bluff," fumed Sherry.

"Well if they do then they will be banned from our group and will miss out on future punishment sessions," said Matt.

"Future sessions?" inquired Sherry wide-eyed. She had signed up for only one and Matt was reeling her in.

"Well knowing you, you are going to forget to pay your bills again," said Matt.

Sherry looked helplessly furious which made her look infinitely sexier.

"Ok. If this is what you want," she said making a face and slowly peeled her panties down.

The audience clapped wildly at the sight of her luscious naked mound and Sherry kept blushing furiously and yet deliberately inched her panties down ever so slowly to savor the humiliation.

The panties joined the Jeans at her ankles and the white T-Shirt again did not obstruct the view in any way.

"Hands behind your head," said Matt and Sherry clasped her hands behind her head and stood naked from the waist down.

"Step out of your Jeans and Panties," said Matt as his buddies continued to stare at this new confident Matt. Crazed but confident.

Sherry did as instructed and stood waiting submissively.

"Let's have ten apology squats," said Matt and again there were stunned looks all around.

Sherry sniffed, overwhelmed by the ignominy of having to do this in front of a new audience, and commenced her squats saying, "I am sorry I forgot to pay my credit card."

And yet she was hopelessly turned on and maintained her eye contact with her audience longer than she had to in order to heighten her arousal.

The group was beside themselves and their eyes looked as if they were going to pop out of their sockets.

After she finished her tenth squat and stood up, Matt said, "Now lose the T-Shirt."

Sherry peeled her T-Shirt off swaying seductively and the audience gawked at her firm bra clad breasts and admired the cleavage on offer.

Matt contemplated asking her to take her bra off as well but decided to prolong it a little.

He held her ear making her look like a naughty school girl and led her back to the punishment chair and commenced her customary ten spanks.

"Ten, thank you Sir," said Sherry now writhing under the charge of her sexual humiliation and arousal, as Matt completed the tenth spank.

"God I hope I am not leaving a wet spot on the chair,' she prayed fervently.

He led her to stand in front of the group again and said, "Ok now it is time for the bra to come off."

"Matt please. Don't strip me completely naked!" pleaded Sherry.

"Come sweetheart. You know you have to do this," said Matt kindly but assertively.

"Please honey, let me keep some modesty," pleaded Sherry again with a doe like expression.

"No sweetheart. What you need is abject humiliation. That is what you agreed to," reminded Matt calmly as the audience continued to stare incredulously, stunned by these bizarre events.

"Yes that is what I agreed to sweetheart. But I never thought you would make me do it," she said angrily as she reached back and unhooked the clasp and slid the straps down her arm.

She maintained eye contact with her audience as she slowly wriggled her arms out of the bra and left the cups dangling on her firm breasts. Her face was a mix of embarrassment, defiance and pride as she peeled off the cups and revealed her gorgeous breasts for the first time to the group.

The audience clapped appreciatively and Sherry blushed.

"Guys!! The punishment is meant to shame her and not encourage her. So please, hold off on the applause," said Matt and Sherry, as was her wont, stuck out her tongue at him much to everyone's delight.

She thought she was going to be led back to the chair but Matt had something else in mind.

He moved the punishment chair to the center of the room and said, "Steve, please take a seat here."

Everyone looked confused but trusted Matt to continue to provide them with an unforgettable experience like he had promised.

Steve sat on the chair and rested his arms on the arm rest and waited.

Now, Sherry, I want you to bend in front of Steve and hold his hands and look into his eyes as I spank you. And I want you to contemplate that in that position, he can see all your charms – your boobs, your pussy, your pretty bushing face and your ass in the mirror. And we will continue to take turns to record the proceedings," said Matt and Sherry quivered with the excitement of this new punishment.

She bent over as directed and looked into Steve's eyes. Steve looked like he was going to pop. Never in his wildest dreams had he imagined seeing this nubile goddess like this.

"One thank you, Sir," said Sherry and winced slightly as the first spank landed and continued to look at Steve's excited eyes.

Like others before, Steve too found that the slight wince made her look so much more vulnerable and sexier.

"Two thank you. Sir" said Sherry and blushed as she saw Steve's eyes roam all over her exposed charms.

"Three thank you, Sir" said Sherry and narrowed her eyes disapprovingly at Steve's unabashed admiration of her nudity.

Matt paused a little more in between spanks to let the humiliation really soak in. It took Steve all his self-control not to pull Sherry in a little and rub his face all over her breasts.

Finally the ten spanks were over and Matt said, "Ok now, Kyle can take Steve's place and Steve can spank Sherry."

Both Kyle and Steve jumped and got to their positions with alacrity.

Matt instructed the group on the gentle art of spanking.

"If in doubt, err on the gentler side. The objective is humiliation and not pain," was Matt's final instructions as he took the camcorder from Sean and proceeded to film the scene from different angles.

Sherry was by now insanely turned on and if Matt had commanded her to spread her legs in the middle of the room and get herself off in front of his buddies, she would have done so in a jiffy.

For now, she had to content herself with the continued erotic humiliation of bending over naked in front of one of Matt's poker buddies while another one spanked her.

"One thank you, Steve," said Sherry, deliberately choosing to use his name instead of an anonymous "Sir."

"Two thank you, Steve," said Sherry as she blushed noticing Kyle stare transfixed at her hopelessly wet pussy.

"She is turned on by this. Her pussy is soaked," announced Kyle and Sherry blushed and wished for the earth to swallow her up.

"Yes. We all noticed earlier. We just chose not to comment," said Steve quietly and waited for the humiliation to sink in while stroking her ass lovingly.

"Three thank you. Steve," said Sherry swaying her ass as he finally commenced the spanking.

Finally the ten spanks were over and Matt said, "Ok now Sean will sit in the chair and Kyle will be the spanker."

The group marveled at Matt's sense of symmetry as well as his perverted creativity.

"He should be a director of BDSM movies," pondered Sean.

Sean gazed into her eyes as Kyle commenced the spanking and in a way this was even more humiliating than the others.

Sean was the poker buddy Matt liked best and they had double-dated on occasions. And now to be spanked while she bent over naked in front of him with her face and her breasts inches from his face, took the humiliation to a new level altogether.

Sherry again went through a range of emotions as Kyle spanked her – humiliation, pride, inexplicable anger, even regret at signing up for this and arousal beyond belief. She had been through many such sessions but had never inured herself to them in order to keep the erotic aspect alive.

Having a different audience and different situations helped because looking at herself through her audience's astonished eyes kept the erotic humiliation fresh.

"Now it is my turn to sit in the chair," said Matt, handing the camcorder over to Steve.

Sherry was now squirming and writhing helplessly and the audience exchanged knowing looks.

Nobody was in doubt that Sherry was shamelessly turned on and that realization only served to turn her on even more.

Yet she was a master of delayed gratification and waited determinedly for the night of mind-blowing sex that would follow.

She chose to vary her expression as she gazed into her sweetheart's eyes.

12