Sherry's Test Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lovingly kissed my panties and inserted it lovingly in my mouth.

I looked at my perverted fiancee lovingly, clenched my panties between my teeth and commenced my crawl back to Claire.

Lara was next and she, as was to be expected, rubbed in my humiliation and even took some pictures saying she was going to show my Dad.

I was now in uncontrollable heat and moaning helplessly as I made my crawl back to Claire.

Luckily Claire had enough of the crawling stuff and waited for the Principal to provide direction.

Roberts arranged the punishment chair in front of the mirror and said, "Sherry, you know what to do."

I continued kneeling in front of my former rival, held her hand and pleaded, "Claire, my mistress, will you please give me a sound spanking and teach me my lesson?"

Claire was delighted at my subjugation and led me to the punishment chair.

Roberts instructed her on the art of gentle spanking and Claire proceeded to spank me while rubbing in my humiliation.

There was only one answer to all her questions.

"What happens to bad girls?"

"They get spanked, Mistress."

"What happens to girls who steal boyfriends?"

"What happens to shameless hussies?"

I don't know what got into me but at one point, I heard myself saying, "Spank me a little harder, Mistress. Teach me a good lesson."

Claire looked astonished and proceeded to spank me a little harder but not too hard.

I looked in the mirror and noted with satisfaction that my audience was enthralled by the resulting increase in my wincing. Matt has told me time and again that I look irresistibly sexy when I wince like that and the audience seemed to concur, as I noted their frank admiration.

Claire's multiple rounds of spanking were finally over when the Principal asked me to stand and face the room, clasping my hands behind my head.

He handed a small bag of toy whips to Claire and said, "Whip her all over."

Claire looked a little uncertain, so the Principal proceeded to demonstrate. He whipped me all over my shoulders, my back and my thighs. He then moved in the front and whipped my breasts, stomach, pussy and thighs.

Even though these whippings were a regular feature at the Principal's house, this was the first time I was being whipped in school in front of all the teachers. As usual, my embarrassment was accompanied by inexplicable excitement as I noticed my colleagues take in the sights of my nude whipping.

"Oh I forgot one thing," said Roberts as he moved behind me again, bade me to spread my legs wide, crouched and whipped me between my legs, The audience looked fascinated as the strands of the whip made its way to the front from between my kegs and kissed my pussy. I winced more in excitement than in pain because the whip was very soft and the whipping was very gentle.

"Gently," said the Principal as he handed the whip over to the eager Claire.

Claire proceeded to whip me all over as all the conflicting feelings of embarrassment, shame, anger, helplessness, humiliation and arousal coursed through my body. I needed to orgasm so bad! If they had let me bring myself off at that very instant, I would have done so wantonly in front of all my colleagues.

After Claire was done whipping me all over and cementing her dominance over me, Roberts gave the dreaded command.

"Now your favorite position over the chair, Sherry," he said, leading me to the sofa chair.

Claire looked quizzically as I sat on the chair, slid down and draped my legs over the arms of the chair.

In this position, all my charms were on full display to the audience. My breasts, my ass by virtue of my sliding down and raising it up, my sopping pussy splayed wide open - I was completely on display.

"Now whip her all over," said Roberts.

I would have thought Claire would have been delighted at the prospect of inflicting this new humiliation on me but she inexplicably bit her lip, hesitated and said, "I am not sure about it, Sir!"

"Oh come now. We have come so far. A little more is not that big a deal," said Roberts inscrutably.

We were all nonplussed, but Claire came over with the whip and proceeded to whip me all over. Predictably, she spent more time on my breasts, my ass and my vulnerable, spread open pussy as I writhed and moaned uncontrollably under the sexual tension of the situation.

When she was done, Roberts said, "Now bring her off."

Again, Claire seemed to hesitate but shrugged and knelt before me.

"Does this slut want a nice orgasm?" asked Claire.

"Yes Mistress. Please let this worthless slave come," I pleaded.

She inserted her finger and started playing around, stroking my mound, flicking my clitoris and frigging me as I moaned loudly with abandon.

She stopped cruelly and asked, "Does this slave want to orgasm shamelessly in front of all her colleagues?"

"Yes Mistress. Please let me come. I don't care if the whole world watches my shameless display," I heard my crazed self saying.

Claire continued to play with me and then stop just in time and make me beg her to let me come. She repeated this a few times, driving me repeatedly to the brink of an orgasm but stopping agonizingly short.

Finally, she herself got carried away and I was able to orgasm, moaning and convulsing wildly.

As the tremors of the orgasm died down, I was embarrassed to see all my colleagues staring at me.

My dire need for an orgasm had enabled me to block out my audience completely, but now there was no getting away from the shame of what I had done.

I averted my eyes and Matt lovingly came over with some tissues and wiped me dry and kissed my pussy gently. Like I said before, he is deeply perverted but eminently gallant. He satisfied both my outer lady and inner slut deeply.

I blushed as I made eye contact with my colleagues again. I thought I was done for the day but I thought erroneously.

The bastard Principal came over with a leash and a whip and said, "Lead her to all her colleagues one by one and get her to admit she is sorry she stole your boyfriend."

Again, I marveled at the bastard's deviousness and his inexhaustible propensity to find new humiliating tasks like this.

"And use the whip too," he reminded,

I rose from my chair and got down on all fours as Claire fastened the collar and leash around my neck and I commenced crawling as she whipped my ass. The last time I crawled, my arousal exceeded my humiliation by far. Having just come, I was beginning to get aroused again, but my humiliation exceeded my arousal by far and I was blushing profusely. There was no heady excitement to distract me from the ignominy of my predicament.

I started with the Principal and knelt in front of him, with my hands down in an errant dog position and said, "I am sorry I stole her boyfriend."

The Principal smiled and nodded with satisfaction and I made my way to the others. Predictably, the worst was doing it in front of Matt, Lara and Nancy. Like I said, this time around, I did not have my arousal drown out my humiliation and I had to experience the cold, raw feelings of shame head on. But, I did find myself getting moist again so I knew that this was not altogether disagreeable.

Finally, my naked crawl to all my colleagues was done and over. I had looked at each colleague in the eye and said, "I am sorry I stole her boyfriend."

I looked at the Principal and he nodded, indicating that I was done. I started collecting my clothes and putting them on.

"I am keeping this as a souvenir," said Claire, as I asked her for my panties.

"That's fair, I guess," I heard myself saying, shocked that I thought an old rival keeping my panties was fair.

"Have I become this demented? Is this time for a therapist?" I wondered.

The afternoon was not over.

"Matt, come over and strip Claire," said the Principal.

All of us, Matt, myself, Claire and the rest looked stunned.

"When Claire told me about her rivalry with Sherry, I told her I would let her punish and humiliate Sherry in public under one condition," said Roberts and paused.

"That she herself agree to be punished in like fashion," continued the Principal.

"We don't have time for a full punishment session today, but I thought a preview is in order. And I felt it would be best for Matt to be in charge of the proceedings in order to avenge his sweetheart's debasement," he concluded.

Matt and I beamed from ear to ear and Claire looked downcast.

Again, I marveled at the Principal's brilliance. Everyone would have expected me to administer the punishment but to have an avenging boyfriend added a new twist. Made it more interesting. Or at the very least, Matt and I thought so. Plus I am more of a bottom than a top and I think Roberts intuited that.

"Time for your em-bare-ass-ment" said Matt punning, as he led Claire by her ear and positioned her in front of the mirror.

"Ask," he said simply as he stood by her side with his hand still on her ear.

"Please take off my skirt, Sir," said Claire.

Next was suit jacket. And then the blouse.

Now it was decision time.

"Bra or Panties. Bra or Panties," Claire seemed to think.

"Panties!" she said unable to conceal the excitement in her voice.

Clearly, public humiliation agreed with Claire too and this was going to be a lot of fun.

Matt slowly peeled down her panties and exposed her shapely butt and pussy. Her pussy was trimmed but not shaved bare.

"You will be punished the Monday that you report for work. So that's just over two weeks from now? Keep your pussy neatly trimmed like you have, but do not shave it completely," instructed the Principal.

Poor Claire had had no thoughts of shaving it bare so did not know what that was all about.

But Matt and I did and we exchanged smiles. One of us would get the honor of shaving her bare. In public. Poor Claire still did not know the devious ways of her to-be boss but she would soon learn.

Matt then proceeded to unhook her bra and leave her standing completely naked in front of us for the first time. But not the last time, I suspected.

He then had her turn around and like me, Claire blushed furiously. Uncharacteristically, he inserted his finger in her pussy and said, "She is soaking wet!"

He made her lick her own juices and Claire learnt for the first time, what abject shame felt like. Would she like me, discover how weirdly addicting it could be, I wondered.

Roberts glanced at Matt and shook his head, wordlessly telling him to not get carried away and leave some for next time.

"Just one," gestured Matt wordlessly indicating with his index finger and thumb.

Roberts acquiesced.

"Let's have ten apology squats in front of Sherry," said Matt.

"Ummm what am I apologizing for?" asked poor Claire.

"For being mean to her!" said Matt in an incredulous voice that said, "How can you not know that?"

Claire nodded, stood in front of me and commenced her apology squats saying, "I am sorry I was mean to you."

Soon her ten squats were over. My colleagues left one by one taking one last look at her. She was stunning and had been a worthy adversary in the looks department. It was in the personality department, that I had her beat.

Matt and I waited until everyone had left. Claire still stood naked, shell shocked.

I went over to her with her clothes and said kindly, "Harry was no big loss, Claire. You would have dumped him sooner or later."

"I really liked him," she said holding back a tear, touched by my unexpected kindness.

"I am really sorry, Claire. I had no idea. Otherwise, I would have checked," I told her truthfully.

"I have no luck with men," said Claire, now starting to sob a little.

The events of the afternoon had probably loosened up some of her pent up emotions around this issue.

"It's OK sweetheart. You will find someone who deserves you. I will help you. We will all help you," I said, hugging her warmly,

"You do not have to go through with your punishment session when you join, Claire. I can talk to the Principal and make him drop that, I do it because I am willing to. Not because I have to," I said.

"Oh I have to! I made a deal. And if I do not hold up my end of the deal, I will have compromised my integrity. And then what kind of a louse will I attract?" asked Claire.

"And we will have a lot of fun with your end," I said, playfully swatting her butt as we both laughed.

"This is the start of a beautiful friendship," said Matt, trying to imitate Claude Rains in Casablanca as we left the room allowing Claire to finish dressing in peace.

12