Sherry's Test Ch. 36

Story Info
Claire and I get close after the reunion.
2.6k words
4.5
15.2k
4

Part 38 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, Monday in the Teacher's lounge again, the Principal put a flash drive in his laptop and hooked it up to the projector.

"Oh God!" I thought as I intuited that everyone was going to watch my ordeal at the reunion.

"Sherry?" the Principal asked gesturing up and down my body with his eyes.

"Yes, Sir," I said as I stood up and commenced my strip while musing on how far things had progressed in the past few months. No longer did I need to be told to strip. No longer did I plead not be stripped. But one thing hadn't changed. Despite the numerous times, I had been stripped and humiliated in front of my colleagues, I had not gotten inured to it. In my mind, I always imagined it was the first time. That ensures that I would continue blushing. That ensured that my audience would continue to enjoy it as well. My previous feisty protests and role-playing of a hapless heroine trapped by the evil principal had yielded to a submissiveness that my audiences found equally alluring. I was not a wanton slut merrily taking off her clothes. Actually, deep down, I am sure that's exactly what I was but it came across as mere submissiveness since I hid my enjoyment of predicament and held the stance of, "I am only following orders."

I stripped my clothes slowly and noticed that I still hated having Harvey, my old nemesis, be part of the proceedings. A few times, I contemplated stipulating that he be not part of my sessions and I could have probably gotten them to relent but something in me seemed to relish my subjugation at his hands. Something I did not understand nor did I feel the need to. All I knew was it turned me on immensely and I found it strangely liberating. I knew the sleaze ball wanted to sleep with me badly and that I was sure would never happen, so in a way I took perverse pleasure in flaunting my charms in his face knowing that despite being in a position of power at these events, he could never have him and it drove him crazy. Still don't know why Nancy is still with him. Even if she was slumming it, she should have been over it long ago.

"But who am I to judge given what I have agreed to put myself through, the last few months," I thought as I peeled down my panties and stood before my colleagues yet again.

They then rearranged the chairs so all of them were facing the wall my movies was going to be projected on and then Claire too walked in and joined them. I thought they were going to have her join me, but clearly, they wanted me to experience the humiliation of being the only one naked.

Matt faced the laptop in front of me so I would be forced to watch my ordeal and the audience would have the double pleasure of watching the event on the screen while watching my embarrassment at seeing myself on the laptop.

The bastard Principal then had me kneel in front of Harvey and something in me seemed to relish this added humiliation. I wanted to smack the smirk off his face but all I could do was kneel mutely with my arms clasped behind my hand and breasts jutting out while he took in all my charms. Claire and Nancy were seated next to him and they too were smirking as the Principal hit the play button. Soon, I was naked on the screen and felt the stares of my colleagues as they watched mesmerized.

God, it was humiliating watching myself get punished on screen in front of my colleagues and I blushed profusely through it all. Claire too blushed when it was her turn to be stripped and spanked on screen.

After the movie was over, I had to stand in front of them with my hands on my head and have them ask me questions about the event and how it felt to be humiliated in front of all my old classmates and especially in front of a guy I had rejected. They thought the Tiara was such a nice touch and Matt fessed up to having planned that out with Claire.

Then, they had Claire strip and join me and she too had to answer questions about how her feelings during the event. But she gloated that despite everything, she was happy on two counts – one that she had her revenge on me in public and more importantly, Harry was finally in her life.

Finally, we had to do our joint apology squats just as we had done at the reunion and were asked to hug each other as the audience clapped in appreciation.

The Principal had other plans Friday night and I thought I was going to get a break but Matt had other ideas. He invited Harry and Claire over.

Even though, I had been punished in front of both of them, this was different. This was in my own home and in since there were just the four of us, it would be much more intimate and much more embarrassing. And yet. Much more interesting. And I would be proved right.

After Harry and Claire settled down with their beers. Matt stood me in front of them and slowly started undressing me. It felt so weird to have my lover strip me before an old high school boy that I had dumped and yet it felt exhilarating. Claire should have had mixed emotions about it but later told me that she felt confident I was no longer a threat to her. For one thing, I was never interested in Harry. For another, she felt confident that Matt and I had a rock-solid relationship even if it was an off-the-charts weird one. So, if Harry got to see the girl who had rejected him humiliated in front of him all over again, why should she deny him the pleasure. And this time, it was not in the anonymity of a large audience but in the intimate settings of my own home.

Matt stripped me slowly and sensuously like a prize. Once I was naked he held my arms apart on either side, displaying me to Harry. Even though Harry had seen me naked at the reunion, to have Matt strip me in my own home and display me to him was embarrassing and strangely erotic.

Matt then had me do squats in front of Harry apologizing for treating him badly in school and then in front of Claire apologizing for treating her badly too. There's something about apologizing in that fashion that turns Matt on insanely. For that matter, it turns me on insanely too. The atmosphere was electric and Matt was recording it for posterity.

"When you are pregnant or busy with small kids, we may not get to do this. I will enjoy these episodes then," he had told me and I did not grudge him that.

"Now Harry, when Sherry was an athlete in school, did you imagine her doing her exercises naked?" asked Matt.

Harry coughed and didn't know what to say.

"Oh, come on. You were enamored with her and had occasion to watch her run around the track and train in the gym. Don't tell me you didn't imagine her doing it naked," Matt pressed on.

"I I guess I did," admitted Harry sheepishly looking at my naked form standing in front of him.

"Well today you get to see some of it. Let's start with some jumping jacks, honey," said my lover.

I rolled my eyes and did my jumping jacks in front of Harry and Claire. Harry was besides himself seeing my boobs bounce around and pussy open up as I did my jumps.

Then I was told to jog on the spot and do all kinds of freehand exercises all calculated to expose me to Harry in different poses.

Matt put on some music and I was now told to dance in front of Harry. God that was so humiliating to be ordered ot dance naked like that. But I did it and after a couple of songs, I was mercifully asked to stop.

I was then led to the punishment chair in front of the mirror and Matt gave me the customary ten spanks.

Harry was invited to go next. He looked at Claire and she nodded.

So here I was kneeling on the chair in front of the mirror submissively before a guy I had dumped and he was going to spank me. Harry to his credit did not hold my boobs like Matt did but Matt told him he could do that.

"It is part of the ritual," he said assuaging any guilt Harry might be feeling at groping another woman in front of his girlfriend.

Harry was now a teenager all over again as he eagerly cupped my breasts, looked in the mirror at my blushing face and slowly commenced the spanking. As usual, I had to count out the strokes and demurely call him "Sir" and ask for the next one.

Then Claire got to give me ten and she teased and taunted me about being naked in front of her boyfriend. Having my humiliation rubbed in only served to increase my arousal and I was now writhing with uncontrollable sexual tension. My swaying only served to increase Harry's enjoyment and his boner was evident through his trousers.

Matt came over and whispered, "You doing ok, sweetheart?"

I nodded.

"Mind if I really expose you?" he whispered again.

I knew what that meant and hesitated but nodded nonetheless.

He turned the chair around and asked me to assume the position.

With burning shame, I sat on the chair and draped my legs around the sides and exposed myself completely to Harry and Claire. They were both incredulous and I thought their eyes were going to pop out when Matt returned with a whip and proceeded to whip me all over. Harry and Claire loved watching me wince, sway,moan and writhe under this exquisite humiliation. Even though this was not a new experience for me, this was a new audience and plus the emotional charge of doing this in front of someone I had dumped even without letting him see me naked. And here I was now splayed in front of him and with my sweetheart whipping me all over. I was so close to an orgasm and Matt sensed that.

He knelt between my legs and proceeded to lovingly kiss and lick my pussy. I had reservations about having this intimate act performed in front of Harry and Claire but my need for a satisfying climax was much more urgent and overrode any modesty. And yes, despite everything I have allowed myself to be subjected to, I am still modest.

Matt loving licked and sucked me and I held back a much as I could until I moaned and convulsed wildly and had an earth shattering orgasm.

As the waves of my orgasm subsided, I made eye contact with Harry and Claire and looked at their stunned faces. I wanted to sink into the ground. I no longer had the rush of arousal to blind me and the reality of sitting splayed and soaked in my own juices in front of them hit me like a sledge hammer.

Luckily, Matt handed me a few tissues and changed the topic.

"Harry, would you like me to initiate Claire into domestic discipline?" asked Matt.

Harry looked wide-eyed in astonishment, looked at Claire who shrugged and nodded.

She later told me, "If it does even to a small extent, what it seems to have done for your relationship, then I was all for it."

"May I get dressed, Sir?" I asked Matt, fully knowing the answer.

Predictably, he said, "No you may not" and I pouted.

I was now in charge of the camera as Matt and Harry had Claire stand in front of them. Harry was coached to tell Claire what piece of clothing she was to remove.

"Claire sweetheart, let's have you take off your jeans," said Harry.

Claire unzipped her jeans and stepped out of it.

Matt whispered something to Harry and he said, "Fold it properly and lay it on the table."

Claire shot daggers at Harry but followed his instruction. As with me, her reluctance made the situation that much more charged.

She stood before us now in her short T-Shirt which did nothing to cover her white panties.

Matt again whispered something to Harry and Harry said, "Take off your panties."

Claire was taken by surprise as she was expecting to be asked to take off her T-Shirt.

Like me, she too felt having to strip in a smaller setting that much more embarrassing.

She peeled off her panties slowly, stepped out of them and remembered to fold it and place it neatly on top of her Jeans.

It is strangely more embarrassing to be standing bottomless with your T-Shirt still on than stand completely naked and Claire was made to stand blushing for a full minute with her hands clasped behind her head and her pussy on display.

Soon, she was standing completely naked and Harry and Matt took turns spanking her. She was told that she was being punished for being rude to me and she was made to perform her apology squats in front of me and then Matt.

Like me, she was spanked by Matt as well as Harry. Like me, she was positioned splayed with her butt sticking out and all her charms on display. She blushed furiously as Matt instructed Harry in the art of whipping your lover all over her spread out form.

Harry was a quick study and Claire too was soon writhing under his whip, more from the humiliation than the impact of the gentle toy whip.

Like Matt, Harry too knelt in front of his lover who had gone through so much for him and brought her to a satisfying climax. I had to admire Matt and Harry's self control because they must have been bursting in their trousers.

Harry handed Claire some tissues as she recovered from her orgasm and the bell rang.

"Oh, that must be the pizza I ordered. Would you mind getting that honey?" he asked me.

I stared at him and then shrugged and proceeded to the door. It wasn't surprising that he would make me do this. It was surprising that it took this long for him to think to do it.

I opened the door wide open and the poor teenage pizza boy almost dropped his pizza. He had delivered us pizza a few times before so he knew us.

"How much is it?" I asked taking the pizza from his hand.

"Thirty-four sixty-five, Ma'am" he said looking me all over admiringly but in a shy manner.

"Will be right back," I said and turned to give him a good view of my ass.

Matt gave forty bucks to Claire, so it was obviously her turn.

Imagine the poor pizza boy's surprise when the door opened again and another naked woman stood before him.

"Keep the change," said Claire letting the boy look her all over. She made it a point to turn around and let the door shut on its own in order to give him a good look from behind.

We were kept naked the rest of the evening while we chatted and had some beer along with our pizza.

Luckily, Harry and Claire did not linger too long after that.

They were still at the door leaving when I knelt in front of Matt and unzipped his fly. Claire smile as she hurried off with Harry.

This was indeed the start of a beautiful friendship.

-----------