Sherry's Weekend of Non-Stop Fun

Story Info
Sharing my girlfriend hits new height of intensity in 3 days.
13.7k words
4.12
72.1k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amsta
Amsta
15 Followers

This is my first story on here. Though the events are real, I've put a lot of effort into crafting it into an enjoyable read, and I think it's worth your time. I'd appreciate if you kept your comments kind and constructive so I can improve future stories.

This is a "hotwife" story -- though my girlfriend and I aren't actually married yet -- about a girlfriend who strays from her relationship and her boyfriend who completely approves of her sexual adventures with other men. If you don't like this type of material, please do not read further.

Finally, the names and locations have been changed for privacy reasons, but characters, their ethnicities and ages, and the events are completely real, derived from the experiences of me and my girlfriend of almost a decade.

*****

Sherry and I met when we were university students. I was on the cusp of my 21st birthday and she had just turned 18. Sherry always says, "When I looked into Mo's eyes for the first time, I knew he was the man of my dreams."

The feeling was mutual. When we were introduced through a friend, we felt the sparks flying right away. There was an immediate connection, and not just because we were both Iranians living in Canada.

In the 9 years that have passed since that night, our lives have changed quite a bit. I graduated from school and began working. She's studying for her PhD and works part-time at a gallery. We've moved in together into a lovely apartment. And most importantly, five years into our precious union, we made the fateful decision to open our relationship, and Sherry's legs, to other men.

My girlfriend and I had always shared a very healthy sex life, and continue to do so today. If we decided to invite other guys into our bedroom, it wasn't because we were lacking anything. And it certainly wasn't because of Sherry's lack of effort in trying to convince me that we didn't need to open our relationship. The decision to share her with other men only had one reason.

I'm not quite sure what had happened to me at some point in my life to wire my brain this way, but I had this intense desire to see the love of my life trapped under a large, muscular, sweaty man with her legs flailing around in the air as he thrusted in and out of her. Nothing turned me on more than thinking about her kneeling down in front of a man whose cock she was servicing with her mouth, or thinking about her locked in a passionate embrace with another man after a romantic date, or about her being the centre of attention among a group of guys in her dorm room or in a camp tent.

The one and only reason for sharing my lovely, formerly innocent girlfriend was pleasure: other men's pleasure when they got to use her beautiful body to relieve themselves; my pleasure when I got to watch her engage in sex with these men; and most importantly, her pleasure in exploring her sexuality and expanding her limits.

It took a few years for me to convince her that she could actually derive pleasure from sex with more men than one, but looking back, she'd agree that I was right. Sherry often jokes that she's fucked more men in her university years than she's taken courses, and her only regret is that she didn't listen to me earlier and start sleeping around. She loves our lifestyle and loves the fact that she's a slutty hotwife-to-be, who will eventually get married to me, only to break her vows immediately with strange, foreign men on our honeymoon.

Over the years, there have been many instances where I've wanted to begin writing about our journey. During our early years together, I wanted to write about her and our monogamous sex life as a form of replacement for my fantasies about sharing her. I wanted to imagine other men masturbating to the accurate mental image I'd build for them of Sherry, a 5'3" slice of heaven, with her wavy dark hair, sweet sparking eyes, perfect girly smile, olive-coloured skin, her small but perky boobs, her large and firm butt and her toned legs and abs.

Sherry has the kindest heart in the world and is a genuinely caring and giving person. She's vibrant and energetic and the life of every party, and I wanted the world to know what a lucky man I was for having her and what a shame it was that she wouldn't let me share her.

In the later years after we opened our relationship, I mostly wanted to write as a way of re-living the experiences for myself. Life, however, always seemed to get in the way of writing. Yet, something happened recently that simply can't not be shared. It was the memory of a lifetime and the greatest weekend I've ever had.

I will revisit the past four years of our sex life in future stories and tell you about how I started sharing my girlfriend, about all of the adventures we've shared with my friends, her friends, classmates, co-workers and strangers, and about all the men whom my girlfriend calls sweetheart, the men who've had the incredible privilege of emptying themselves on my girlfriend, or in her. For now, let's start with the story of this one weekend, which summarizes my perfect, slutty Sherry in a nutshell.

Friday Night

Sherry had already told me that she had plans with her girlfriends for Friday night, so I'd settled on a guys' night out to watch the hockey game at a bar. Sherry's companions that night, all of whom were also Iranian, were three of her closest friends. Pari was in town from the US, where she went to school. So Sherry, Leila and Sara had gotten together to see her for the first time in weeks.

They were meeting at one of the hip, rooftop bars in the downtown area, where the average age of the attendees was in the early 30s. My girlfriend and her friends were all 27, but that was obviously a bonus at that bar.

Pari had recently broken up with her boyfriend and had no interest in a new boyfriend. Plus, a one-night stand was out of the question since, while she was in town, she was staying with her parents. Leila, who is absolutely gorgeous was married to Andre, an impossibly handsome man from the African country of Mali.

Back in the day when Sherry had yet to sleep with a black man, we had convinced Leila and Andre to swing with us. Swapping our girls was an incredible experience that was never repeated — much to my chagrin — but it ignited a passion in my girlfriend for black men, a passion that I wholeheartedly supported.

Leila worked out of town and because of the long drive, often stayed at a hotel multiple week nights in a row. This was a reality from which my girlfriend and Andre took full advantage. Leila was aware of her husband's infidelity and turned a blind eye to it. She confided in me once, "if he wants to sleep around while I'm gone, it might as well be with someone I know, someone who isn't going to steal him." Being married and all, she had no interest in anything but mild flirting at the bar either.

Sara, on the other hand, was a major slut. She was my classmate and Sherry's in separate courses, and once her advances on me had failed, she had decided to introduce us together years ago. She thought someone more innocent and dainty would be more my type. Little did she know...

Sara was a wild animal in bed on every level. I'd seen her a couple of times when she and Sherry were the centre of a couple of orgies with our mutual male friends, and she put my girlfriend to shame. She wasn't just having sex the way Sherry did; she was sleazy and nasty about it. Besides, Sherry was a lot pickier and would never do crazy things like inviting random guys from Craigslist to our house. Sara was a free for all.

Sherry left our home in a very elegant dress that showed no hint of sexuality. The only reason it looked so sexy was that it was on Sherry's beautiful body, showing her toned calves and round bum when she walked in her heels. I enjoyed my night too and was deep into the game when I got a text from Sherry that said "Make sure your friends don't come to our house after the game. I'm bringing a guest." Although we hadn't explicitly talked about weekend plans, after the gruelling week I'd had at work, I was looking forward to spending a relaxing time with my girlfriend; she clearly had other ideas.

That being said, I had no idea who the guest was. I texted her back and asked but Sherry never replied. I was sure it was a man and there would be sex involved. If it was just one of the girlfriends, why would she ask me to keep the house private? Had Andre joined them? Had she run into one of her boytoys at the bar? Or maybe one of them had called her asking to hook up and she was leaving the bar to come home for sex? Sherry rarely ever slept with complete strangers, but I wondered if she hadn't been picked up at the bar. Or rather, if she hadn't picked someone up.

I'd arrived home for a while and already changed into my home clothes when I heard frantic knocks on the door and the sounds of raucous laughter. I opened the door to find a very tipsy and giddy Sherry, being helped to her feet by a sharply dressed black man whose hands were around her waist. "Hi baby, this is Trevor. Isn't he a hottie?" she slurred.

Trevor was indeed a very good looking man. He must have been in his mid-30s and with a very large build. He was big-boned, if not necessarily super fit. If he was here to do what I thought he was here for, Sherry was about to get crushed under the weight of his body. I said hello and offered a drink, but Trevor said they'd already drank enough and Sherry had promised him a different treat.

I'm not sure what she had told him about me earlier, but he clearly wasn't surprised at my presence. Whether I had been introduced as her flatmate — as she had sometimes done with new partners — or as her cuckold boyfriend, he seemed to know that I wouldn't get in the way of their plans.

Our apartment had two bedrooms: at the end of the hallway was the master bedroom with its own built-in shower and hot tub and in the middle of the hallway, closer to the kitchen, washroom and living room, was the other room which we had converted into a work space — although we had put in a single bed in here too, which I used on nights when Sherry was entertaining other men in our bed.

They were still standing by the apartment's main entrance when this bull picked my girlfriend up and threw her over his shoulder. After touching her legs for a bit and moving his hand underneath her skirt all the way up to her panties, he took her heels off and threw them on the ground. Then he opened the zipper behind her dress and rubbed his large, dark hand on the light skin of her smooth back. He gave a smug smile to himself, planted a kiss on the side of her hip and smacked her butt a couple of time. Sherry, who was laughing playfully the whole time gave a couple of shrieks at the sharp sting of his slaps.

To my surprise, Trevor didn't bother taking Sherry to the bedroom, instead he carried her to the living room's long black leather couch and threw her down and ripped her dress off. Then he plumped his massive body on top of her. I expected this man to be a beast in bed, but he proved me wrong.

He was passionate and considerate, kissing and licking her entire body and going down on her for several minutes and multiple orgasms before he even took his tool out of his pants. I stood discreetly in the hallway and peeked every once in a while. They were making love. He was sensual, even as he was thrusting himself in and out of her.

I got a little worried when Sherry began repeatedly saying "I love you baby" and lost herself in deep French kisses. I'd heard her tell other men she loved them, but never to someone she'd just met. He must have been something special. When he finished, he stayed on top of her for a few minutes, and they continued to make out.

I could barely see any part of my girlfriend's body under this mountain of sweaty black flesh, but listening to the sounds of their moaning, I could tell they were getting ready to go again. They remained in the missionary position for the second round too, and my view was mostly limited the sight of Trevor's clenching ass and the length of his rock hard meat as it stretched Sherry's opening.

When they finished the second round of their passionate union, Trevor did something that no other man had done in front of me before, and it was quite humiliating. Our workroom, where I was sitting, is right across from the washroom, so when he left Sherry spent on the sofa and walked over to the washroom fully nude to clean himself, we had a full view of each other.

He left the door completely open, opened the sink's tap and began washing his penis in there. He even took a piss right there. I think he was enjoying the feeling of dominance over us in our own house. To put icing on the cake, he picked up my towel — the towel I use on my face — and began drying off his penis and the sweat off his back and in between his legs.

It was almost 1:30am. I expected Trevor to take my girlfriend to our bedroom and sleep next to her until the morning. Thankfully, he dressed and announced that he would rather not spend the night. After I greeted him out, I went over to Sherry, though not before I threw my towel in the laundry.

She was tired and after a few minutes of receiving a foot massage from me, she wanted to sleep. Without showering or even wiping herself clean, she flopped down on our bed. I spooned her from behind and we fell in our deep slumber — with two servings of a strange black man's semen still deep in her body. 


Saturday Morning

Sherry's phone rang at around 9am, when we were both still sleeping. She slipped away from under my arm to get her phone. Her eyes lit up when she saw the caller's name. She picked it up and started speaking in Persian. "Hi sweetie pie! So nice to hear from you!" she said in her raspy morning voice. I couldn't hear the other side of the conversation but the longer I heard her replies, the stronger the tingling got in my balls.

"I miss you so much silly pumpkin... Yeah, I just woke up... Yeah, he's here right next to me... No baby, of course we can talk. You know it's fine... Any plans? No, not really. How come? Did you wanna Skype?... Wait, really?... When did you get in town? How long are you staying?... Oh my god, why so short?... Of course I wanna see you... Like, right now?... Yeah, we could do that. Wanna come over?... Oh, okay. Where are you staying?... That's really close-by... Of course I can come over. You're the one with the tight schedule. We'll do whatever is more comfortable for you... Yeah, I'm at your service... Oh yeah? What are you gonna do to me?... Ooh, I like that... You naughty boy. You're so dirty so early in the morning... Ok, stop wasting time on the phone. I'll get ready... Bye love. Mwah!"

By the sounds of things, I'd already guessed who was on the other end of the line, but I asked anyway. "It was Nima, sweetie. You won't be mad at me if I leave now, will you?" I knew it! It couldn't have been anyone else. "I'll come back soon. He's only in town until later today and he has to spend all his time after lunch on business meetings. I'll just be in his hotel room for a couple of hours."

She looked so genuinely happy and excited and her smile was so wide that I couldn't resist. I pinched her bum and said, "in his hotel room doing what?" She cast her most innocent, girly look at me and said, "ohhh, you know..." and bent down, bit the tip of my hardening penis, and as she kept it in her mouth, flicked her tongue a few times.

"You're such a tease" I moaned. "Well, you can come help me wash Trevor out of me in the shower if you like, but here's no time for monkey business." I accepted. Nima, another Iranian man like us, went to the same high school as Sherry. They'd dated a while then, but Sherry hadn't put out except for a few handjobs and a couple of blowjobs.

Sherry didn't completely put out for any boy until she met me, but Nima had a special place in her heart. She'd done a few firsts with him — her first kiss, her first blowjob — and he was also frighteningly good-looking.

When we started dating, Sherry and Nima stopped talking, except for the occasional "like" and nudge on social media. By the time we had opened up our relationship, he was gone to the other side of the country and eventually started a business after school. It was only when one of his trips back home coincided with one of my work trips away from home that Sherry asked to meet up with him, with my hesitant blessing.

That night, and the day and night after it, had resulted in many hours of drunk fornication. Once the floodgates had opened, and the lovers had finally consummated their union several years after their first kiss, it was impossible to stop them. Nima had gone as far as flying to Toronto a couple of times with the sole purpose of fucking my girlfriend, without even telling his family he was in town! He'd even invited her across the country to stay with him for a long weekend.

Like many men who share their women, my lust often comes with complicated feelings of jealousy. Because of the romantic past they had shared together, my jealousy was at its strongest when Sherry was with Nima. Not that I didn't have these inner conflicts when I watched her being plowed by other men, but the way she looked at him, touched him and immersed herself in him was different.

When she called other men sweetheart, what she really meant was that her pussy was leaking for them. When she called him sweetheart, she said it the same way she would say it to me. It drove me crazy with jealousy, but the more jealous I got, the harder my penis was.

Despite Sherry's rush to get to her adoring Adonis as quickly as possible, I did manage to pin her against the wall in our shower, get her down on her knees and shove my cock deep in her throat. Thinking about the possibility that within the next hour, Nima might be doing exactly the same thing to her face made me so horny that I came with only a few thrusts. I kept myself firmly in her mouth, forcing her to swallow the whole thing. She gave me a fake angry look and said, "he better not smell that on my breath. You know how he doesn't like sloppy seconds."

Sherry continued to rush through her routine, though she did find the time to give her bush a full shave. I loved the sight of that hair on her and I'd made her grow it from zero to a lovely trimmed bush for a few weeks. Seeing it all shaved in one go was heartbreaking.

I wasn't too happy about this part and tried to stop her, but she wasn't having any of it. "Sorry baby, but you've always known how Nima likes me all smooth. I haven't seen him in months, and if I only have a couple of hours with him, I'm gonna make sure he gets the full treatment. I wanna be his perfect little sex doll."

Sherry finally ended up with her hair in a tight bun and her body encased in a flighty, floral summer dress and wedge sandals that emphasized her perfectly sculpted calves and her deliciously pedicured toes. Being a foot fetishist, I wanted to jump on her and rip the shoes off and eat her toes, but I knew there was no time.

I was about to get settled in front of the TV when Sherry said in a huff, "What are you doing baby? Let's go already!" I was astonished that she expected a ride from me to her fuck date, but she said she was too late to wait for uber so off we went. When I dropped her off, she said, "his lunch is at 12:30 so be back here then please." With that I watched my adorable girlfriend walk up the stairs of the hotel to meet her Casanova.

The next two hours were brutal. I had knots in my stomach the whole time. Nima was more of a fucker, than a lovemaker, and I knew that Sherry was getting it really good. He loved her and never got too rough with her, but he also valued himself and his pleasure first and foremost.

Amsta
Amsta
15 Followers