She's a Bad Bad Girl

Story Info
Susan gets taught a lesson.
1.6k words
3.6
63.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me tell you about a sexual adventure that happened a couple of years ago. I’ll change the names but everything else is true. Cross my heart.

My girlfriend at the time was Susan. She was 34 and had dark hair, soft pale skin and a great body. We’d been together for about three years but things weren’t going very well. Mostly because she couldn’t resist trying to make me jealous. I’m not the most jealous guy in the world but I’d be daft to settle down with someone who says things like “I love you too babe - but i have to tell you I slept with my lodger last night.” Looking back i don’t know why I didn’t just dump her then.

Anyway, after about three years of this i figured on a way to teach her a little lesson - and have some fun while i was about it.

We had a mutual friend called Chris who had a vast porn collection. I suggested the idea of a threesome and he jumped at the chance. He’d known her previous boyfriend and knew that her past had been colourful (i gather her ex had had the same treatment as me) so, to cut a long story short, one night Susan and i had dinner at Chris’s place. Susan was a bit nervous. I think she wanted me to take full responsibility for what ever happened but i refused and said if she wanted to through with it she was going to have to make the moves herself.

Some five minutes later i realised that Chris wasn’t in the kitchen any more and Susan wasn’t in the loo and i heard noises coming from the bedroom. When i went in they were on the bed, still dressed, kissing. I climbed on the bed too and started to undress her. Chris joined in and soon we had her shoes, jeans and t-shirt off, which left her in just a bodice. Chris then undid his trousers and pulled out his cock. Susan was getting giggly by now because she’d drunk at least a bottle of Chablis and she wasn’t a big drinker. She crawled across to him on all fours and licked the tip of his cock. With a little encouragement she was soon sucking him and playing with his balls and looking like she was enjoying herself. I enjoyed watching for a while and was getting a hard on myself. With her bum in the air I undid the two poppers on the crotch of her bodice. I couldn’t believe how wet she was.

“Wow!” I said. “Come here, Chris”.

Chris pulled from her mouth and made his way across the bed. He put one, then two fingers inside her while i started gently stroking her arse hole with my well lubricated forefinger. Susan just sighed and buried her head in the duvet with her rear in the air. She was loving all this attention.

Chris licked his fingers a few times and then bent forward and started licking first her pussy, then her arse hole. Susan writhed a little when his tongue touched her there. I could see his tongue entering her pussy and her anus and it was giving me one hell of a boner. I pulled the bodice over her head and sat back and watched. What a turn on, seeing my girlfriend being licked and sucked by another man. Why hadn’t i thought of this years ago?

As they appeared to be getting it on i quickly went down stairs to get another bottle of wine. But when i entered the kitchen i heard the front door open and in stepped Chris’s friend Greg. Greg had just moved to town and i’d forgotten that he was staying at Chris’s until he found a place of his own. I’d only met him once but he seemed like a nice fella to me. What’s more, I assumed Chris would have told him about our little tryst (the guy couldn’t keep a secret) and i knew that Susan would appreciate his pretty boy looks.

“Um, we’re having sex in Chris’s room” i said, “Would you care to join us”. Well, he didn’t have to be asked twice.

We bounded up the stairs and I went in first saying “Susan, I don’t think you’ve met Greg, have you?”

The shock on their faces was hilarious. Chris was naked too by this time and when they saw Greg, Susan tried to cover her tits and her pussy with a pillow and Chris stood up looking embarrassed. I don’t think he knew Greg all that well either. After a couple of moments though, they both recovered their composure and we all relaxed a bit.

“Susan” i said. “I think Greg would like to see the goods before we continue”. She smiled nervously and looked in each of our faces, then put the pillow aside and slowly rolled around on the bed giving us all a good look at her fantastic body. I could tell she was really enjoying all this attention.

“Now open your legs and let’s see your pussy” I said.

“Nooo!” she exclaimed.

“Susan, do as i say. Now” i said firmly. And with that, she did. Greg looked like a kid in a sweet shop. His eyes were glued to her glistening crotch so i leaned over and began to stroke and then finger her. I motioned him over to join me and soon we each had a finger inside her. When i looked up i saw that Chris now had his cock in her mouth again so i sat back and watched the action.

After a few minutes Greg got undressed while Chris played with her tits and got sucked. Then the action really began. First they each took a nipple in their mouths while they both had a finger in her pussy. Then Chris licked her pussy while Greg got a blow job. I was as drunk as any of us (apart from Greg, who i think was sober) and I was orchestrating the whole thing. With Sue on her back, Greg hoisted her lower half in the air and buried his face in her. When he turned his attention to her arse hole Chris turned his head to one side and began tongue fucking her pussy. When i stood up i could see that Susan was licking Chris’s balls and playing with his arse hole too. I was enjoying the scene so much i didn’t feel the need to join in.

“Now, Suze, lick his arse hole” i’d say, and she would. “Put both cocks in your mouth at once” and she did, just about. Then i said “Chris, have you got any condoms?”

There was a moment’s silence. When we’d talked about it before Susan had said she didn’t want to actually fuck anyone but me. But she was being so compliant I thought I’d ignore her. I didn’t believe she meant it anyway. Greg and Chris looked at each other and Susan gave me a look of mock protest before continuing sucking their cocks.

Chris pulled a pack of three from a bedside drawer and opened one. He unravelled it and said something i didn’t catch to Greg. Greg nodded and the next thing i knew Chris was putting the condom onto Greg himself. My, I thought, things HAVE taken a turn.

Then, with Susan on her back with her legs wide open, Greg put his cock inside her while she sucked Chris’s cock. I made my way over to them and began sucking her tits. It was then that the first of several orgasms took her and we could all feel her body shudder as she came. Greg came inside her within a couple of minutes and Chris took his place and while Chris fucked her I suggested she licked the cum from Greg’s dick. Wow! What a sight.

It wasn’t until Chris pulled out and shot his load over her tit’s and face that i realised he hadn’t even put on a condom. Susan then sucked him clean too. I was ready to come myself and i still had my jeans on. But not for long. While Susan sucked and licked their flaccid, sticky cocks i took off my jeans and turned her over. I parted her arse cheeks and put my tongue in her swollen and sopping wet pussy. I’m sure i could taste cock. Then i put the tip of my finger in her arse and my cock in her pussy and she moaned as she continued to suck off the boys.

By Two in the morning i had come twice and the boys had come three times each. Heaven knows how many orgasms she had. We were all exhausted and it was time for Susan and I to get a taxi. We thanked them for their hospitality and climbed in the taxi and when we arrived outside Susan’s house i asked the driver if her wanted to come in for a drink (i was shitfaced by this time). I winked at him and nodded at Susan. Whether he understood me or not i never found out because Susan told me to shut up and pulled me into the house.

We split up the following week. She said it was the taxi driver thing but i think it was because i didn’t get jealous. If I didn’t get jealous then she wasn’t in charge. In and out of bed, the balance of power was important to Susan. So it only happened the once and I never got to seduce any of her female friends. What a shame!