She's a Naughty Little Housewife Ch. 09

Story Info
Amanda gets ready for Christmas to roll by.
4.9k words
3.6
36.5k
8

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 04/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The months came and gone that Daniel and Amanda had been seeing each other and the next thing they knew it was Christmas time. Snow didn't often fall in LA, actually its very rare that it did, it was a blazing 86 degrees outside and Christmas was a buzz in the town. The only person who wasn't looking forward to it was Amanda. Not only was Daniel going home for Christmas, he was taking some bimbo with him, so the press wouldn't go crazy. He was dating her casually, and Amanda really had no say in it. She wasn't dating him and he wasn't dating her. Sure he loved her and she loved him, but they had no room to say anything about their other lives.

The girl's name was Millie. She was starring in the new movie he was directing and not to mention had a reputation for sleeping around the set. This bugged Amanda because she knew what a sexual being he was, how could he resist that plastic. Where as she could completely resist Jake, it wasn't hard. He never made any advances. Jake was to busy forming his new lifestyle at a cosmetic clinic in the Hills, which left Amanda in the dark. She still thought that maybe he was cheating on her but she had given up on it. She didn't really care anymore, and she wasn't going to salvage the relationship anymore, there were to many feelings involved.

"That was wonderful." the sound over a older woman rang through the living room. Amanda was jerked from her daydream as Jake's mother, Carla, put her coffee on the table. Jake's parent's were Vineyard owners north of San Fransisco. Jake's family was staying with them for the holidays, normally Jake and Amanda would take the drive up on Christmas Eve and spend a few nights together with his siblings and parents but Jake was to busy with work, so that would involve Amanda to host all of them.

"Yeah, its a German roast." Jake said finishing off his coffee. Amanda was still lost in here thoughts, but it was completely normal. These days got harder as she tried to find the true meaning in her life.

"Amanda dear, what's wrong? Your looking pale." Carla reached her hand over and touched Amanda's face lightly. "Are you sick?"

"Oh no, I'm just actually getting tired. My sleep schedule has changed because of the composition I'm working on. This will actually be the only time I get to relax." Amanda hugged her legs on the couch, bringing her legs closer to her chest. She was wearing a simple pair of black gym pants and a pink sweater. She wasn't to worried about her appearance at the moment, she was to worried about someone else. Jake, once again took over the conversation, and not only was she left out, she was shooed from the living room so Jake and his brother's could talk manly things. Amanda found herself laying in bed upstairs underneath the warmness of her blanket as she flipped through the channel's eventually setting on a celebrity show.

"Now from the set of Black Darkness, where the director gives a insight on the movie process." She heard the talk show host speak and Amanda jerked up. Black Darkness was Daniel's movie, once again she was going to see the famous duo of Daniel and Millie on the big TV screen.

"Oh goody, here we go." Amanda said rolling her eyes turning up her TV as she saw Daniel and Millie both pop up. She found herself becoming more throughly disgusted with Millie, and she didn't even know her. Her icky black hair, her devilish green eyes, she was trying her hardest to whip him.

"What do you think is the secret to directing and ultimately making a good movie?" The reporter asked as Daniel was laughing on screen.

"Well, its all a combination of lighting, action, and acting." Daniel said as Millie poked his side. Amanda rolled her eyes at the screen as the reporter went back to questions.

"How do you know what actor's are good?" Daniel crinkled his nose and looked over at Millie, all lovey dovey. Amanda was half expecting love music to start playing the background.

"You just do." He said putting his arms around Millie. Amanda was getting sick just staring at the two.

"So we may assume that we can put the rumors about you two to rest and say, you are dating?"

"We are." Millie smiled putting her head on his shoulder. Amanda clutched her remote and fell back into her pillows almost in tears. Daniel's face on camera was half happy, half unaware.

"More on the two lovebirds tomorrow." The talk show host said as Amanda started to tear up.

"They make me just as sick too." Amanda looked up at the door and saw Jason, Jake's brother, stand there laughing. "but not to the point where I tear up."

"Oh, I had something in my eye." Amanda said sitting up wiping her face.

"Oh, oh I see." Jason stepped in and sat at the bottom of the bed. "Every thing okay?"

"I'm fine." Amanda signed as the show went to commercial and eventually she grabbed the remote and turned it off. Jason sat there examining Amanda's face as he fell back against the pillow next to her and laughed.

"Jake and the family are going out for drinks, do you want to go?" Jason was being very nonchalant about everything.

"No, I don't drink much anymore." Amanda turned on her side to face him.

"Neither do I, becoming a firefighter actually makes me stay at top peak on my body so I don't want to drink to ruin that." Jason laughed touching all the stuff on Jake's side table which was never used.

"Always trying to show off your body." She smiled. "I think tomorrow we should make sugar cookies."

"That's always fun."

"It'll get my mind off of lots of things." Amanda faded away.

"Like what?"

"Oh just work." She needed to hide as much as she could from Jason, he was Jake's brother for holy's sake. She could slip, not one bit.

"You seem so busy lately, the past 4 months." Jason responded.

"Well I have been. I submitted scores for a few movies." She looked so relaxed. Jason turned his head to the TV which was off, and then back to her.

"Black Darkness?"

"Uh, no, why?" Amanda jumped when she heard Daniel's movie title pop up, but it wasn't that movie.

"Why are you interested in Daniel and Millie, the next Brad and Angelina."

"Who isn't these days?" Amanda was right, for the past 10 years there was always something to do with celebrity marriages, births, and drug problems.

"True." Jason laughed before standing up. He could tell there was more behind the story then Amanda was telling.

"I could give a flying...fig that Daniel and Millie are dating. Its probably just a paparazzi scam to make a mockery around Hollywood. He probably has like three girls at home." Amanda said, at least one of those girls was truly in love with him.

"Oh really, you sound so convinced." Jason laughed standing up. "Are you sure you don't at least want to go with us, you don't have to drink, I'm not going to."

"No, that's okay, I'll just go to sleep, I kinda need it." Amanda looked at him as he nodded and headed out the door. She waited a few moments for him to close the door downstairs and Amanda turned around and looked out the window seeing the family drive away in Jake's SUV. She fell back against the bed and gripped her cell phone hoping that maybe, just maybe he would call. She put her head to the pillow, closed her eyes, and fell asleep, not knowing what the future brought.

---~----~-----~----~---~----

A loud ringing woke Amanda up, which was very unusual. She looked at her cell phone and saw that Daniel was calling her, the clock showed midnight which meant it was 2 o'clock over there.

"Hello?" Amanda said groggy.

"Hey." He said in a whisper.

"How was your flight?"

"Long, Millie annoyed me the whole fucking way. 'Does you mom know about me? Do you think your family will like me....' blah blah blah" Daniel said imitating Millie's voice.

"I saw you two on Extra." Amanda blurted out.

"Oh that interview." Daniel didn't sound happy at all.

"Its fine. I do miss you though."

"I miss you." Not only did his voice sound strenuous but, he sounded like he was annoyed saying that.

"I understand if you can't call me within the next few days, I mean you are home."

"Well, don't worry your pretty little head about it, you'll hear from me either way."Amanda shuffled in bed.

"When do you get back?"

"I get back on the 27th, are you going to be able to spend new years eve with me?" Daniel and Amanda had planned on spending new years eve together because Christmas was out of the question.

"Yeah, Jake won't even know I'm gone." Nor would he care.

"Alright, it's set up okay? The four season's at 6 on the 31st." Daniel said smiling on the other end.

"I can't wait"

"Listen, Millie's gonna know I'm missing."

"Oh okay, well I'll talk to you sometime."

"Wait for my call tomorrow night." Daniel let out.

"Okay, I love you."

"I love you babygirl." The line hung up. Amanda put her cell phone on the side table and crawled under the covers clutching them tight. She needed to decide what she was going to do, but it wasn't as easy as she thought it was going to be.

-~~------~~~~------~~~~-----~~~------

"Mandy, these cookies are fantastic." Carla's voice pierced through the kitchen as night ascended on LA. Amanda was not only physically tired but she was emotionally drained from Jake's family.

"Thanks, my mom's recipe."

"Jim, the kids, and I are all going to see Wicked, you are coming right?" Amanda hesitated for a moment, she didn't want to go.

"Jake isn't going."

"I know that boy works to the bone for celebrities. Why anyone would want to change their bodies, I don't know, but we want you to come." Carla continued.

"Well, I haven't been feeling well lately, so I think I just gonna stay here, get some sleep."

"Alright, I'll bring you some soup home." Carla smiled as she left the kitchen to prepare for the show and no later then 8 they were all out the door, leaving Amanda in her baby doll nightgown, a bowl of popcorn and a nice romantic movie. She didn't know what to think as she settled in and waited for Christmas Eve, to feel like Christmas Eve.

"Jamie, will you marry me..." the movie A Walk to Remember was buzzing in the background as Amanda cried remembering what it was like to be in love. Amanda and Jake went to high school together, high school sweethearts you might say. Went to prom, homecoming, and even were king and queen together. After high school, Jake and Amanda decided to stay together and go to UCLA to pursue their dreams. Jake always wanted to be a doctor, Amanda never put him down as far as that, but when Jake said he wanted to do plastic surgery for a living, she couldn't say a word. Amanda wanted to pursue her dream in music. She graduated as a music major and began composing music for movies and musicals, but nothing to big.

Jake and Amanda married straight out of college and moved into a bigger house once they were married. Jake started his residency and Amanda took the task of being a housewife before a composer. Jake wanted to settle down, have kids within the year and a half that they were married. When they both decided it was time to get pregnant, Jake was the one who couldn't perform. He focused more on work and Amanda was left alone to seek out Daniel. Jake then opened his clinic with a group from Seattle and she knew he was still cheating on her.

"Amanda..." There was a knock on the window and Amanda looked over seeing Daniel hanging from the tree outside her window. She screamed a bit before standing up and opening it.

"What are you doing here?" Amanda was startled, he wasn't suppose to be home for awhile.

"I got called home early because there was a problem on set." Daniel crawled through the window and put his feet on the floor.

"Where's Millie?" Amanda said looking out her window.

"You think I brought her here." Daniel laughed. "She's at home."

"Your house?"

"Well that is home isn't it?" Amanda got uneasy in front of him. He really was falling for this girl wasn't he.

"Oh..." She didn't know how to react to this. Daniel came over and sat down with her on the bed.

"There's no one here right?" Daniel asked worried.

"Jake's family is out seeing Wicked and Jake is 'working'" She quoted her fingers on the word working.

"Ah, why didn't you go?" He said running his hands up her sides.

"Don't feel much like socializing right now." Her body was getting tense under his fingers. She hadn't felt his touch in two weeks, thanks to Millie.

"What do you feel like doing?" Daniel said reaching to the bottom her nightgown running his hands up her body.

"I feel like....well..." Amanda couldn't speak, her body was shivering under his fingertips. Daniel didn't wait for her to speak before he put his lips onto hers. He could taste her pink lips as he ran his tongue along the crease of her lip line. She had missed his touch, she wasn't going to lie, but it was to long awaited and she didn't want to feel like that at all. She pushed at his stomach and pulled him off of her.

"What?" Daniel said opening his arms as if he was wondering what he was doing wrong.

"We can't do this." Amanda looked down upset.

"Why? What's wrong this time?"

"Are you with Millie?" Amanda knew she was jumping into a death trap asking him that but she needed to know.

"Amanda, why the hell does that even matter?" Daniel said coming in kissing her to distract her from the subject.

"Are you with her?" She was serious.

"Yes." Was all the words he spit out. Amanda slumped over in bed as she stared out the window. She knew this was a long time coming. "What, do you think that you can be married and I can't date?"

"I never said that but you know I'm not having sex with Jake." Amanda was upset, no lie, but she didn't want this to end anything she had with him.

"Who said that I was having sex with her?"

"Are you?" Amanda looked at him as the room went silent. She looked at him with serious eyes not understanding. "You are huh?"

"I have, yes." Daniel said down next to her hugging her close. "but it didn't mean anything. I can't sit around my whole life while you chase Jake around."

"I don't chase him around." Amanda crossed her arms upset.

"Bullshit." Daniel said pushing her back on the bed. Her nightgown was pushed up and she was in the most awkward position she had even been in. He crawled onto of her pale body and pushed his lips against her ear. "Just shut up okay, this isn't gonna change anything between us." Amanda's body limped back again. Every time he touched her she lost her mind.

"Daniel..." Amanda breathed softly as he ran his hand up her pale legs, which were freezing from the AC that was running in the house. His fingertips slowly ran up between her legs and to her crotch were he found that she wasn't wearing panties. She use to tease him like this every single night before Millie came along. He could feel her shaved pussy lips drip with the warm juiciness of her body, which he missed. He rubbed the sweet lips a little before pushing his fingers into her causing her body to spasm for a short moment before he got into rhythm with her body. She felt him rub her clit as he came down and kissed her lips to feel the vibrating of her mouth against his lips.

"Shh..." He repeated against her lips as his pushed his tongue into her mouth kissing her deeply. He pulled his fingers out of her pussy and she wrapped her legs around his waist as he rolled to a laying position as Amanda sat up tugging at his black t-shirt. She pulled it over his head and threw it on the floor then ran her hands down his tan chest. She could feel the ridges of his skin underneath her fingers and it set her off automatically. She leaned down and kissed his neck getting her hair all over his chest. She pressed her lips against his neck and made a trail down his neck to his chest then lead it to his stomach. Daniel looked down at Amanda's face seeing her piercing blue eyes staring up at him as she ran her body up and down his. She kissed a trail to the waist line of his pants and started to unbuckle his black belt.

His jeans couldn't come off fast enough as she unbuttoned then and pulled them off his body throwing them on the floor next to his body. She saw his black boxers and the tent that was being pitched underneath them. She smiled up at him as his lips grew into a grin as she ran her fingers to the waistband of his boxers. No sooner then her fingers dipped into his shorts, she pulled the down releasing the rock hard cock that she helped get erect. She placed her lips against the tip of the cock head and rubbed then on top of it giving it a full feel before her lips parted slightly and she put it in her mouth making it just wet enough to drive him crazy.

"Did...you...miss...me?" Amanda said as she sucked on his cock which was almost to the back of her throat. He nodded as he ran her fingers through her brown curly locks as she stared at him with her blue eyes, reaching her hand up to rub his balls with her right hand. She slide his cock out of her mouth and moved it up so she could lick his balls. She moved her tongue over his balls before placing her lips around them and sucking just the way he liked it. Her tongue ran over the ridges and wrinkles that were there tasting every inch of him as she could. Pulling away should stood up and kissed his neck before turning around and heading to the closet.

"Where are you going huh?" Daniel said grabbing her hand and pulling her tight little ass into his lap. She fought a little bit with him before standing back to her feet.

"You'll see." Amanda let go of his strong hand and headed for the closet. Daniel knew that something good was going to come out of what he saw. She looked out the doorway before she entered the closet, she saw his naked body lay across her bed. She smiled and headed to the back of her closet changing into something special for him as he sat there jerking off himself to the thought of what he might see next. After a few minutes, he started to get frustrated and annoyed. Amanda giggled because she could hear him growl outside the closet.

"Baby girl come on..." He moaned annoyingly.

"Merry Christmas." Amanda stepped out of the closet wearing a Candy Cane lingerie set. The bra had a candy cane pattern on it with a soft trim of the furry white cotton that made a snowy effect on her top. The bottoms has a candy cane pattern garter belt with red straps to her red stockings which were stitched white up the sides with a little furry ball at the top. Underneath the garter belt was a red g-string which was touching her pale white skin. On her feet were the cutest 6 inch heels that were backless with a red fur fabric on the end to match her outfit. She stood there with her hands behind her back as her curly hair partially hid underneath a cute Santa Clause hat. Her body swayed a little as she waited for approval from her viewer.

"Ho...ho...ho..." Daniel smiled up and at her body as he came over to her kissing her neck. Her head fell back in pleasure as his lips traced up and down her neckline as she moaned a little in ecstasy.

"I figured since your here now, I wouldn't wear it, even though it was gonna be saved for next week." Amanda laughed a little as his hands roamed down her sides as he picked her up by the waist and setting her on the big king size bed.

"That's right, I'm here now, and I think I should get more then that for a Christmas gift." He said using his teeth to pull down the straps of Amanda's bra. His hands roamed up to her face and touched her rosy cheeks lightly as a grin fell upon her face. He was now taking the driver seat and she liked that. Daniel kissed her neck slowly getting to her breasts and she found him leaving light kisses on her cleavage as his hands went behind her back and grabbing the clasp of her bra and unbuckling it before she could even notice. Her bra fell down her arms exposing her breasts to the cool air making her nipples as hard as pebbles. Daniel saw her pale skin that made her breasts and her pink little nipples waiting to be sucked on.

12