She's a Slut When Drunk Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the doctor, this behavior wasn't unusual. Many women showed up to exams overwrought, and so, as usual, she dismissed the nurse and attempted to soothed the distraught Alicia. Years of gracious bedside experience helped Alicia calm down and after only a few short minutes Alicia was feeling better. Instead of doing the exam, she was greatly relieved to reschedule the appointment. Her soaked panties would not be put on display for the doctor.

Alicia was calmer, but her head was still spinning miles per hour as she waited for the elevator. 'I can't believe how ready I was to cheat,' she thought to herself, 'I desperately wanted that cock. I must be going crazy. I think I need a different kind of doctor,' she joked to herself. Deep in thought and still feeling very sexually aroused and she stepped into the elevator and pushed the button to the ground floor. "I've become the world's biggest slut," she muttered, "I've not only cheated on my husband with several of his friends but I'm desperate to do it again."

As the doors to the elevator closed, she leaned against the side wall before hearing that deep booming voice ring in her ears for a second time, "Hi," it said, "you're one of the hottest creatures I've ever seen." She looked up into those deep beautiful blue eyes. "So...did you really just have an orgasm, or were you just faking," Terry said laughing at his joke.

When the doors fully closed and Alicia realized she was alone in that elevator with that beautiful man her breathing became erratic and panic set in. She wasn't panicked about the man, she was afraid of how much she wanted him to take her right then and there.

"Oh my god," she breathed heavily glancing down at that crotch to see that it was still hard, "I'm so humiliated that I did that." Alicia quickly regretting her choice of words realizing she'd just admitted she was a slut who had had an orgasm in front of a stranger.

Cueing off of her response that confirmed the orgasm, Terry now believed he was standing in front of a gorgeous sub, a married one at that, and all she needed was to be dominated and she'd be his. He'd never come across a woman like this, he had only read stories, but after what had happened in the waiting room he believed this was the time and place to make his move. He had this one captured and was going to try and get her to do whatever he could get her to do. He turned to his right and pushed the stop button bring the elevator to a halt.

Alicia was unable to move, frozen by the fear of what she was capable of, frozen by the desire to let this man rape her right then and there. She watched stunned as the man unsnapped his jeans, pulled down the fly and a beautiful rock hard cock fell out. It was just like she imagined, circumcised, cleanly shaven, smaller but shaped just like Tony's cock. The exquisite masculine scent that permeated from his cock made her mind go blank and she fell in a lustful trance watching it bounce and pulse. Alicia offered no resistant when the man reached down and pulled the hem of her dress up, past her waist, past her naked breasts, she even raised her arms until she stood before him topless as he let the dress fall to the floor.

Terry was beyond excited and couldn't believe his luck, he didn't believe that sluts like this really existed, but here they were. Her tits were as big and full, just as he had pictured, her nipple were as hard as his cock. He cupped one in each hand and they felt as perfect as any breasts he had ever felt. Not wanting to waste time, he rolled the pink thong down just below her hips noting how incredible wet they were, and, that she was completely shaved. Her pussy was perfect and as he ran his fingers the length of her lips, they opened up for him revealing that she was more than wet and ready. The scent of her sex consumed the elevator and filled him with a deep desire to penetrate this perfect creature.

Alicia just stood there and allowed that man to finger her pussy, to fondle her tits, and grope her ass. She did nothing to stop him, said nothing to discourage him. Her complete submission was fulfilling weeks of desire, weeks of sexual need; she decided to let whatever was about to happen, just happen. 'If I take any initiative, assert any control,' she thought, 'then I'll be complicit, and it'll be like I meant to cheat,' she reasoned. His hands moved from her tits to around her wrists and she felt him to pull her down. Alicia began to feel a great release of pressure in her head, after weeks of cravings, she'd finally get to have a hard cock in her mouth. Her pussy gushed and her mouth drooled with anticipation.

Terry didn't want to say anything that might break the mood, or worse yet, make her stop, and, as it turned out, the craven slut didn't need any verbal instructions. As soon as she was on her knees her mouth was open. He placed her hands around his shaft and watched her stroke its length and admire its size. The way she gazed lustfully at his cock made him feel powerful, like a real man. He gently cupped the back of her head and pulled it towards him. With complete awe and disbelief, he watched her aim his cock to her mouth and close her lips around the head. He kept up the pressure and watched it slide deep into her mouth until her nose was touching his groin. "Wow!" he couldn't hold in his excitement any longer, "you are the biggest fucking slut I've ever met!"

'There it is,' Alicia thought easily consuming its full length down her throat, 'confirmation that I am a complete slut.' For some odd reason, that thought, that confirmation of what she truly believed about herself brought her an inner peace and comfort that calmed her nerves and made her relax. Yes, relax. There she was, naked in a public place and willingly allowing this stranger to slide his cock in and out of her mouth and suddenly she felt right at home; like this is where she belonged. She grasped the base of his balls and gently pulled. They felt as good in her hands as she knew pulling on them felt to the man, she reached around pulling his pants down to his knees, took hold of his bare firm ass and pulled him deeper in her mouth with every thrust. She could feel her breasts swaying back and forth, side to side with every thrust that grew harder and faster. She loved the forceful hold on the back of her head, the feeling of him pulsating in her mouth, her excitement grew hearino his breathing grow deep and erratic, and her lust deepened when he began to grunt and force himself harder with each thrust. She could feel her chest getting soaked by the copious amount of drool excreting from her lips and her eyes watering every time she choked on it. 'Yes, I am a slut, a total slut.' Blissfully she began to feel every one of his thrust like he was pumping deep into her pussy and it was taking her to the brink. She knew she was soaking the floor of the elevator and she loved it. She began to taste his salty bitter cum so Alicia groped his ass with both hands and pulled him even harder with every thrust, 'Let's come together!' she cried in her head hoping he could hear.

Terry couldn't believe it. This was the greatest blowjob he'd ever had. Never had he been able to fuck a woman's face like this or shove his cock over and over all the way into someone's mouth. All the drool coming from her mouth rolling down her tits, her choking, the tearing up making her makeup stream down her cheeks was making him want to cum; it was just like a porn movie. When she grabbed his ass with both hands and started pulling him in harder and faster it took him to the brink. He was sure he was hurting her but at that moment he didn't care he was about to cum. Terry pushed her head against the wall and put his hand above his head also against the wall and he thrust his hips into her face hard, deep and fast. When he started to explode in her mouth he stopped, holding his cock deep and just released his load. It felt magnificent!

Just as she desired, Alicia burst into a full body, powerful orgasm with the man's cock coming deep down her throat. She couldn't breathe and was choking on the cum shooting down her throat, 'this is what orgasm with asphyxiation must feel like', she thought as her orgasm rocked her entire body and she began to feel like she was passing out. Her body went limp, her arms fell to her sides, but the orgasm only grew stronger and more intense.

When she went limp Terry felt concerned and pulled his cock from her mout. He was still in the throes of orgasm, however, and continued to spray her face with cum. Fascinated, he watched her body twitched and for several seconds and look lifeless. Just as his orgasm subsided, she coughed, spitting out his cum and drool gasping for air. Then, completely astonished Terry, Alicia crammed several fingers inside her pussy with one hand and ferociously rubbed her clit with the other and began to climax. The ravenous slut was really turning him on and he wanted to help. He knelt down and pinched her nipples and groped her big goopy tits as she quivered and shook to orgasm under his hands. It was the second orgasm he'd seen her have that day, and it was keeping him hard. He wanted to give her another, he was ready to fuck. Terry pulled her up by one arm, cupped her firm ass and lifted her up above his waist.

Alicia was more than ready too. This was her fantasy come true, random sex with a stranger in a strange place. He pushed her back and the cold wall felt good on her hot sweaty shoulders. She reached down between them; his hard cock felt like heaven in her hand as she guided it to the lips of her soaking pussy.

A clicking sound came from above, then the sound of people applauding was loud over a crackly speaker, "Now that's a video I'm taking home and watching over and over, for sure!" A voice stated barely audible over the applause. "Time to get dressed, love birds," the voice declared when the elevator began to move.

The two of them started to panic. Terry practically dropped Alicia and quickly pulled up his pants and buttoned them. Alicia was out of it and didn't know quite what to do. Terry was panicked about being caught, he was offering no help. In fact, he stood by the door with his back to the woman who'd just given him the BJ of his life. In a daze and soaked head to toe, Alicia had only found her dress and had only pulled up her thong when the door slid open. As soon as the doors were wide enough Terry bolted out and ran off down the hall and past the security guards waiting for them.

"Woah," one of the guards yelled "what the fuck, get the hell back here." The two guards, entertained by him running off and leaving his girlfriend behind, laughed. They were too lazy to run after him.

Terry quickly found an exit door and disappeared through it leaving Alicia, topless, covered in their sex, with makeup streaming down her face and holding her dress in her hand.

The guards turned there attention to the naked woman standing before them and their faces turned horribly serious. Had she just been raped? They both considered. One stepped into the elevator, picked her purse off the floor and gently pulled her by the arm. He couldn't help noting her erect nipples all the copious amount of drool dripping off of her young big, beautiful tits. He took pity on her, "Are you okay?" he asked being sure she was in the lead while stepping out of the elevator so he could check out her firm, tight, thong covered ass. The other guy had found a jacket and draped it around her shivering shoulders. "Should we call the police?" he asked kindly.

Alicia was too dazed to answer, she just shook her head no and pulled at the lapels to cover up in the short coat. She noted the short jacket didn't even cover her ass and that her thong was completely exposed. Alicia grew more aware of her surroundings as they carefully lead her down the vacant hall to a security room with several monitors behind a control console inside. She immediately noticed on one of those monitors was a still frame, a perfect side shot of her standing naked with Terry fondling her tits. She felt no shame of the naked image or knowing these men had been watching them. On the contrary, knowing they had been watching was making her pussy throb again; after all, she was an exhibitionist.

They sat her down facing the monitors and took seats with their backs to them facing her. One handed her a bottle of water while putting her purse in the chair next to her. They studied her intensely as she sipped the water and regained her composure. As she put her dress down by her purse she noticed them staring at her crotch and legs and was reminded her lower half was exposed. Alicia didn't bother to cover up because letting them look at her pink panties, the panties her husband had picked out for her while most likely hoping someone else would see them, was making her hot. One of the men handed her a small utility towel, again asking her what had happened, and asked if they should call the police.

Alicia began to feel better and was grateful for the nice men's concern. The situation grew funnier and funnier to her as she tried to imagine what to say to explain herself to the men. She studied them for a moment. Both were probably in their late 40s or early 50s. They looked like laborers with strong rough hands. Not handsome men, but not ugly either. One was tall and thin, the other just as tall but heavy set. "I'm okay," she was finally able to mutter, "that was my boyfriend and I'm going to shoot him the next time I see him for running off like a total asshole," she lied. "He's very afraid my husband would shoot him if we got caught," she laughed.

The tension in the room settled and the guys laughed with her. Alicia slowly became aware of her situation. Cum was on her face, in her hair, drool and semen all over her chest and stomach, her dress was laying on the chair next to her, her panties were still soaking wet from her pussy juices (which the guys had to be well aware of by then) and she was looking at a picture that was evidence of her infidelity. Strangely, the situation made Alicia begin to feel very aroused. The idea that she'd just behaved like a complete slut, reaching the ultimate satisfactory orgasm with a total stranger in an elevator while these two men watched and recorded the entire ordeal, was making her feel horny again. 'In crazy land,' she thought, 'maybe, if I cheat with these guys too, I will get all of this craziness out of my system and be done with it.' However, remembering how well that philosophy worked with the Tony dildo, she didn't have much confident with that plan.

Alicia looked up again at the image of her on the monitor noting how crystal clear the image was. She had stood right in front of the camera; it was the perfect spot to capture the entire event. It was plainly her, there'd be no denying it. She knew she needed to get them to erase it and a plan was forming in her brain; okay, maybe it was coming from her pussy. 'I don't need to fuck these guys,' she reasoned, 'but getting that recording erased is my ultimate goal right now.'

"Is that a recording of...me?" she pointed to the screen asking the guys.

They had completely forgotten and embarrassed the tall guy moved quickly to turn it off. Instead, he accidentally made it play. Getting to watch Terry fondle her breasts in the elevator then sliding his hand between her legs, made Alicia's pussy twitch with excitement, before the tall guy pushed the right button and turned it off.

"Oh...yeah...sorry," he stammered. "We get this once in a while. It's no big deal, as long as you're okay, of course."

"Are you going to erase it?" she asked.

"Well...we really can't," the heavy guard said, "that would be against company policy."

Alicia dropped the coat off her shoulders giving the men a quick look before barely covering her big tits with the small towel. "You can't or you wouldn't?" she inquired carefully and deliberately wiping the evidence of her sex-capade from her breasts under the watchful eyes of the men.

"Really ma'am," the thin man gulped, "we're not allowed. We could get fired."

"Do you have another towel by chance? I'm completely soaked and have already saturated this little thing." Alicia's pussy began to pulse with excitement as she held up the tiny towel in her hand exposing her breasts to the men. Dumbfounded, they didn't respond, they just stared, one even gulped. Alicia's breasts bounced as she giggled at the men shaking the towel in her hand, "Another one, please? I believe I have semen all over my face."

Their eyes moved from her chest to her face and the tall one's jaw dropped as he realized what he'd been looking at the whole time. She shook it at them again. "Yeah, yeah, of course," he said scrabbling to the other side of the room and locating another.

Alicia, behaving like the ultimate tease, over emphasized the movements to wipe her face making sure her tits were giggling for the men. After a few moments she asked if she'd gotten all of it. They nodded mouths gaped open.

Yes, she had wiped off all the fluids, the heavy guy thought, but the mascara streaming down her gorgeous face made her look really slutty and was turning him on. This was a first, having a naked chick in the security room. He looked over at his partner and they both gave each other a 'can you believe this,' look. He was so desperate to touch her beautiful body, but he was a gentleman and wasn't about to behave badly. 'Maybe,' he prayed, 'maybe she'll do something to get us to erase the recording.'

Alicia was delighted that her tease was working and she was excitingly planning a sexy way to get the recording deleted. "So...what would it take to get you guys to erase that video?" She asked, "I could never allow my husband to see how badly I behaved, now could I."

"The tape will never leave the building, ma'am" the thin guy promised. Alicia remembered his voice as the from the elevator speaker that said he'd be taking it home to watch and knew he was lying.

"You and I both know that's not true," she said coly standing up and tossing the towel on the control panel behind the men. Being full exposed made Alicia feel powerful and her pussy pulse with desire. "I'll tell you what," Alicia said almost in a whisper, looping her fingers under the front of her thong to lift the wet material that had crept into her pussy and had outlined the shape of her lips. She placed it back so it was smooth, "How about I give you guys a proper lap dance in exchange for you deleting the recording?"

She could tell by the way their mouths were wide open staring at her body, that she had them on the hook.

"Oh..I don't know, we could lose our jobs, you know," the thin guard said barely holding his ground.

"I understand," she egged them on, "how about I up the ante a little," Alicia took a deep breath. She had no intension of having sex with these guys, that would be too much, but certainly a strip tease allowing the men to grope her up would seal the deal. "How about, I also let you guys feel me up while you get your dance? You have to keep your clothes on; I'm not talking about sex, just a lap dance. I know you can't do that at any strip club around here."

"No ma'am, you can't do that at a strip club for sure," the heavy guy confirmed. "Are you a stripper?"

**********

The naked stripper's tongue tickling deep in Alicia's mouth while rubbing her clit through her panties and squeezing her bra covered breast. Under the watchful eyes of her boyfriend and his 4 buddies, the stripper was getting Alicia close to orgasm.

It was her eighteenth birthday and her first time in a strip club (it was her boyfriend's idea and of course his friends had to come too) and pretty drunk from the shots they all enjoyed in the parking lot. During her 'birthday lap dance' the naked stripper had pulled off Alicia's dress, stripping her down to her bra and panties and was full on making out with her for the enjoyment of the boys and other men around their table. For the true exhibitionist, being ogled by her boyfriend's buddies and several other men in the club dressed only in her sexiest red, lace bra and thong was totally getting her off; not to mention the strippers expert touch. "Come dance with me," the stripper commanded pulling Alicia across through the club and towards the stage. The stripper waved at the boys to follow, "you're so beautiful, the boys will love you."