She's a Strange One Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving back to the right foot, Caitlin cleaned the filthy sole of Ellie's foot. At this point, I wasn't as turned on as I had been before. Watching a hot blonde lick the foot of the girl I had fallen for was hot, but I felt useless as a spectator. If I seriously wanted to watch something like this, I could simply pull up porn on my computer later. I took one more photo, and then made my move.

"Fuck it, I'm tired of this shit," I said, putting my phone away. "You've had your fun, now let's beat it."

Ellie gave me a pouty look. "But you're next babe. Don't you want to have some fun with her feet? I caught you taking pics and I know you were totally looking at your friend's earlier."

"Seriously?! You too?" Caitlin exclaimed. "What the fuck is it with everyone and feet? If your tongue goes anywhere close to mine, I'll kick you in the-"

"And those pictures he has on his phone will get around campus," Ellie warned sternly. "If my boyfriend wants to lick your feet, you'll let him!"

I couldn't help but sigh. "All I want is to cum," I announced. "Give me a footjob, and we'll call it even and leave. Got it?"

Both girls understood that statement applied to each of them. Ellie was cool right off the bat, and Caitlin quickly submitted. "Fine, but only if you delete the pics right in front of me and get the hell out."

Ellie offered her chair, with Caitlin stretching her long legs onto my lap. I pulled out my impatient cock and slapped my cock between her feet.

"Wow, yours are super soft," I complimented.

"Thanks, I guess," Caitlin replied, unsure of what to make of my comment. "I've never done anything like this before, so you're gonna have to help."

"With pleasure," I said, guiding her feet up and down my shaft. I was in heaven from the first stroke. Her bigger feet practically milked my happy cock. After a minute of helping I let go, Caitlin taking the hint and taking over. She wasn't as sloppy as I expected, working her strong legs into a good rhythm.

My eyes drifted over the Ellie, who was sitting with a still-passed out Kelsi. She smiled, studying me like she had with Kelsi licking Jordan's sleeping feet. I felt a bit unnerved, being watched by the girl I expected to eventually fuck on day sonner rather than later.

"Are you going to blow your load all over my feet?" Caitlin asked nervously.

"Any minute now," I told her, knowing how long I'd been aroused for.

"Oh god, this is so gross," she whined, but didn't stop.

As predicted, I was ready in just over a minute. With a bit more coaxing, Caitlin went ham on my cock, her eyes shut tight. Finally, I shot a huge load out all over her toes and some on her leg. A pleasant relief seemed to gush out of me at the same time I came. It seemed like forever since I'd last cum.

Caitlin wiped her cummy feet all over the floor, not wanting to touch it with her fingers. I pulled my pants back up, noticing that Kelsi was awake now.

"Put your clothes back on," I told her. "We're leaving."

Either the booze had taken its last toll on her or she was too tired to argue, Kelsi did as I asked. Ellie slipped her shoes on and met us at the door. Before Caitlin could open her mouth to remind me, I showed her my phone and deleted all of the pics of her. Satisfied, she let us go without another peep. The night was over.