She's a Strange One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hallie!" she whispered, then pulled me away towards a bedroom. Quickly, she closed the door and locked it, much like earlier that night with our little shoe fun. On the bed face down was Hallie, one of Meg's friends and a very pretty girl. Her auburn hair was surprisingly well kept considering she'd been puking over a toilet for the last hour. She had a nice coke bottle body, a skimpy black dress clinging to her figure. Hallie's eyes were closed, a bit of drool coming out of her open mouth, completely passed out.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" Kelsi said, another one of her big grins on her sweet lips.

"Actually, I still have no fucking clue," I admit.

"We're going to have a little bit of fun with Miss Hallie here," she explained.

Plenty had already happened that night, but nothing compared to what Kelsi proposed. "Are you out of your fucking mind? That's totally not cool!"

Kelsi sighed. "We aren't going to rape her or anything, chill dude," she assured me. "I'm just talking about her feet."

"Ohhh," I finally got it. I looked down at Hallie's feet, which were bare with the bottoms facing up. Her feet were narrow and well tanned, much like the rest of Hallie's sexy body. Just seeing those sexy toes laying on the edge of the bed got me hard as a rock.

"I see someone's just as eager as I am," Kelsi joked. "Hallie's got some nice feet, does she?"

I cocked my head. "Not as nice as yours, but they'll do," I said.

She laughed. "You're a clever one sir. However, that doesn't mean your tongue is getting anywhere near my toes tonight."

"Are you sure this is such a good idea?" I questioned. "I mean, this could still get us in a lot of trouble. What if someone tries to come in, knowing I'm in here."

Kelsi shrugged. "Guess we'll have to tell 'em the truth. Now stop being such a worry wort and lick this bitch's feet with me."

Knowing anymore arguing would just take time off the clock, I went ahead and sat at the foot of the bed. I took Hallie's left foot, while Kelsi got into position at the right foot. They were a nice size, about an eight or possibly a small nine. Hallie's toes were trimmed and very suckable indeed. Evidently, that was what Kelsi thought to, as she started off by sucking on those black painted toes. I was captivated by watching her worship another girl's feet so passionately. Every time her enthralling lips touched Hallie's delightful toes and engulfed them, I could feel my cock pumping rapidly. Despite having an opportunity with Hallie's feet, I knew that what I'd really like was to be fucking the shit out of Kelsi's pussy.

But I settled for the moment with this stranger's foot, even though I wonder if perhaps it was a bit wrong. Hallie's foot was very pretty, but it was also a bit dirty and I didn't really get an sort of smell from it.

"What's the matter?" Kelsi asked. "You liked her shoes, those sandals right? Don't worry, she won't be waking up anytime soon."

So those gladiator sandals were her's huh? That did make a difference, so I finally shook my worries and went straight for a nice lick across the arch of the foot. She tasted just like her sandals, though stronger. Soon, I wasn't hold back and my tongue was dancing across the sole, tasting her delicious skin.

While I was certainly getting into it, Kelsi was a total pro compared to me. Not only was she taking it slow and sensual, her moans cemented that she was absolutely enjoying every minute. She sucked on Hallie's long toes like they were tiny cocks, taking her time with each. Every time a toe or several toes came out of her mouth, a wet popping noise ensued.

Taking note, I slowed my pace down and enjoyed myself with Hallie's soles. I ignored the fact they were slightly dirty. There was a nice little scent, though not necessarily a dirty one like Kelsi's were. My tongue glided across her very soft skin, Hallie not making a sound as you worship her feet.

As the soles lost their tang, I moved on to licking her toes. To my delight, they were tastier than her soles, a bit of of fresh sweat permeated between them. I glanced over at Kelsi, who was doing the reverse of me. She'd just finished the toes and and now was leaving wet kisses on the sole. I was beginning to see why my new friend loved on the big toes so much before, coated with sweaty goodness. I sucked on them intimately, corralling as much flavor from multiple toes.

A chorus of moans and sighs sang between us as we adored Hallie's feet. "Oh Hallie, I had no clue your feet tasted this good," Kelsi cooed. "If only I had a bit more time..."

Our fun had to be cut short, as we heard Meg come back. Quickly getting up, we headed out of the room, hoping not to look suspicious. To our relief, we seemed to be invisible to everyone. Meg didn't even bother to thank us for watching Hallie, as they carried her out. One of the friends brought out her shoes, and my heart did a backflip. It nearly stopped, however, when I saw Meg come out with her shoes on. She didn't seemed to notice my cum in them, just like Kelsi had predicted. They quickly left, leaving Kelsi and I with what was left of the party.

"You're not going with them?" I asked her.

Kelsi shook her head. "Nope, I'm going back to my place. I feel good enough to drive."

"Oh," I said, a bit disappointed our night appeared over.

"How about you? Wanna come over to my place?" she invited.

That immediately perked me up. "Sure you can trust me? I mean, I could be trying to have my way with you," I joked.

The busty blonde laughed. "At least it will be on my turf. You coming?"

I let my buddy know I was leaving first, though he hardly seemed to care. Kelsi and I took off, the drive over to her place only taking about five minutes. She lived in a smaller apartment complex on the first floor. The apartment itself was smaller, but had a nice atmosphere to it. It was darker, with a bright lava lamp in the corner shooting off brilliant colors throughout the space. A long, white, curved couch sat near the lamp, a plethora of pillows situated on the comfy surface.

"Take off your shoes and socks please," she said, as she kicked off her own pair of brown flip flops she had.

"My socks?" I asked.

She gave me a wink and walked over to couch, jumping on it with a childish squeal. I realized she had a foot fetish, but I supposed male feet weren't part of that equation. Fully aware this was her home, I complied and took off my shoes and socks. My feet were extremely sweaty, so a part of me was relieved to have them off. For a guy, I didn't think my feet were that bad honestly. I trimmed my nail regularly, they weren't unsightly hairy, and my toes were nice and straight. They weren't girl feet, but perhaps Kelsi would be impressed.

Approaching her, I got the impression I was right. Her eyes were definitely checking my feet out, much like I had before. Kelsi didn't attempt to hide her fascination, her left eyebrow raised in intrigue. I sat next to her, folding my right leg under my left.

"Do you smoke?" she asked, as she reached behind the couch for something.

At first, I thought she meant like cigarettes, until she pulled out a bag of weed and two pipes. "Yeah, on occasion," I replied, accepting the pipe she gave me. "I don't really do it outside of parties."

"My roomie and I smoke all the time," she told me. "She's away for the weekend, and I really hate smoking by myself. Seems kind silly huh?"

I chuckled a little. "Not really. It's a social thing."

"True that. Do you mind if I take my pants off?" she asked. "My jeans are starting to feel baggy."

Despite asking, she didn't wait for a reply and took them off, revealing her strong legs and calves.

"Woah," was all I could say, a pleased look on her face.

After cuddling next to me, we both lit up and took a few puffs, just chilling for awhile. Kelsi wanted to know more about me, and I asked her the same. I was quite surprised to find out she was studying to become a doctor one day, pursuing her pre-med at the same school I attended. The oldest of five, three brothers and one sister, Kelsi had to help a lot around the house growing up.

"I look a lot like my mom," she explained. "And my sister looks like she could be my younger twin."

"Well, I'm gonna have to meet her then sometime," I teased.

She smiled. "Don't get any ideas. She's only 16."

"Oh well," I conceded. "Maybe your mom?"

"Into MILF's huh?" she joked. "Well, you'll have to get through my dad to start off with. Not to mention my brothers."

"How old are they?" I asked, taking another puff.

"9, 14, 19," she counted off. "Obviously, the 19 year old is the second oldest. You'd like him I think. Really chill guy as well."

"Cool beans," I said. "You two get along then?"

"I get along with all my siblings really," she answered. "My folks work a lot, so I had to watch them while they were out." She paused for a moment before continuing. "But yeah, I get along the best with the oldest brother. We've got a lot in common."

I felt like there was something profound about that statement. "Like what?"

Kelsi took another puff before answering. "We both like pot, listen to the same music, want to go into the medical profession...and we both like feet."

Something had told me that was the case, so I wasn't caught off guard. "That's gotta be interesting, knowing the other has a foot fetish."

For the first time since catching her sniffing that pair of flats, Kelsi blushed. "Interesting is the right word alright."

She seemed embarrassed, keeping silent for a moment. I let it go, hoping our time wasn't ruined by where our conversation had lead. I was reassured as I noticed her glancing at my feet again. Of course, I was just as interested in hers, like I had been all night. Kelsi had wider feet than that Hallie chick, not to mention better legs.

Being a curious individual, I had to ask her something. "How did your foot fetish start?"

"Hmmm..." Kelsi contemplated. "I guess I've always thought feet could be pretty. Dressing up and looking all girly isn't my thing, but I love taking care of my feet. I love how they look, how they feel, how they smell..."

"I can tell," I complimented. "You're feet are the sexiest I've ever seen I believe."

Kelsi smiled. "Why thank you, I really do appreciate a guy that notices," she said, flattered. "Speaking of sexy feet, you've got some really nice looking ones too."

"So you are into guy's feet huh?" I laughed. "I was wondering if you'd even care."

"Oh, it's not everyday I find a nice pair of man feet," she admit, then pointed towards my toes. "You have such nice nails, and they're not covered in a jungle of hair like most guys do. Kinda reminds me of my brother's."

I grew curious again. "And does he like your feet?"

She sighed. "Very much, yes. When we were younger, we'd have fun with each other's feet. Alsas, we grew up and decided stuff like that was wrong. I still catch him looking though, and I do sometimes wonder if I'd be cool to do that again." She paused as she moved closer into my arms. "But I think you'll be just as fun."

With that, Kelsi and I started making out with reckless abandon. She was a deep kisser, skillfully loosing that tongue of hers far inside my mouth, as I did the same in return. My hand clasped to her wider sides, as her hand caressed my neck and shoulder. I felt her feet rub against mine in an erotic game of footsies. Her toes wrestled against my own.

"I want to suck on those feet of yours," she whispered into my ear. "Then, your cocks next."

Releasing herself from my embrace, Kelsi laid belly first on the couch. Her own toes were placed next to my face, resting on the curve of the seat. She made the first move by taking a big toe in her mouth and delightfully sucking on it. I wasn't sure if it was just the fact this was my first time, or maybe the weed, but her toe sucking felt really chill. My body relaxed further as she played with my feet more, alternating between sucking more of my toes or dragging her tongue across my arch.

For a while, I just let Kelsi have her way with my feet. My eyes hardly left her own, delicious looking soles. They lay wrinkled, shiny with sweat. Normally, it'd take some self control not to go at those perfect soles of hers, but I was enjoying my own little treatment that I just continued to sit back and relax.

Meanwhile, Kelsi still addicted to my toes, paying special attention to the big ones. She'd take several small toes at a time, and I could feel her tongue dancing against them each time. Moans escaped her lips each time they'd find some juicy male sweat to gobble up.

"God, your feet are tasty," she mused. "Didn't think I'd ever have this much fun with a guy's foot." Kelsi looked back at me. "So are you going to stare at mine all night, or you going to give them a little loving?"

Her toes wiggled to emphasize her point. With such a sexy invitation, I couldn't resist any longer. I grabbed both feet, placed them down on a cushion closer to my face level, then proceeded to suck the very toes I wanted all night. We basically began doing a 69 with each feet in the other's mouth. Like I expected, Kelsi's feet were indeed caked in dry sweat, and still smelled fantastic. I could faintly taste her nail polish as I sucked on her pretty toes.

"Ummm, you're such a great toe sucker," she teased. "Don't forget my soles need some lovin' too!"

I popped her big, wet toe out of my mouth. "How could I forget those.."

My tongue found it's way down the wrinkly skin and tasted her unique, musky flavor. The room was now filled only with the sound of two mouths and tongues exploring each other's feet. Kelsi seemed to especially love my soles, dragging her tongue slowly over my somewhat dry skin. She'd wrap her lips in a sweaty area and slurp it loudly.

"I find it sexy that you find my feet so sexy," I laughed, then taking another few toes into my mouth."

Kelsi grinned. "I find it sexy that you think it's sexy," she replied. "I love a guy with nice big feet. Plenty to love up."

We resumed sucking each other's toes. My tongue dragged against her purple nails, while she snaked her between my toes. I joined in her moaning, both pleasured by my licking and being licked. A guy like me could get used to this.

But the fun ended as both our feet were cleaned up in a matter of minutes. At least, I thought it was over, until she went for my pants.

"Let's see just ho-oh my!" she gasped.

Though I wasn't long, I had certainly had size. Kelsi looked impressed, a horny grin on her bright, beautiful face.

"What a nice cock you have sir," she complimented. "I bet the ladies crawl over each other for a taste."

I smiled. "Just the one's lucky enough to have a peek."

"Well, what would you like me to start with?" she asked. "Mouth or feet?"

"Feet, definitely your feet," I answered enthusiastically."

"Excellent choice sir," as she rolled around, then placed her soles up around my cock.

She started slowly, getting a sense of how to jerk my cock. I was already erect, and everything felt wonderful as her saliva-covered feet fucked my cock. Kelsi was amused at how easily she could make me sweat, whistling playfully and fondling my balls a little with her skilled toes.

I still couldn't believe my luck. Not only had I found a chick into feet, but she was foot fucking me with no persuasion whatsoever. I wanted to document this for later, so I took out my phone and started recording a video. That's when she stopped suddenly.

"Put that away mister!" she demanded. "No pics, no video. This is your one ticket punched."

Deciding not to argue, I put the phone on the floor and let Kelsi work her magic. Watching her feet go up and down on me was getting me closer and closer to blowing a fat load. The idea of shooting all over her soles was tempting, but I had another question in mind.

"Ever done it in the butt?" I asked curiously."

Kelsi laughed. "Hell yeah! Everyone I know hates it, but I think it's hot!" She removed her feet from my cock and scooch her plump round ass up. "Have at it footboy, just as long as you're ddf?"

"Totally," I said, and I stood up and took off my pants.

My night was about to end on the highest note possible. This girl was the chillest chick I'd ever met, even letting a guy she only met tonight fuck her in the ass. I inserted and was surprised at just how tight she was. My cock slowly worked its way into her shithole, Kelsi groaning in delight.

"Oh fuck!" she exclaimed. "That's it, deeper, deeper!"

I got on top of the plus sized bombshell and began ramming my shaft inside as hard as I could. It was exceedingly difficult to pump inside of her, but every little bit was reward with a moan or scream from Kelsi. She clung to a pillow for dear life, pleading for me to continue. Although I felt like my cock was being crushed like a coke can, I fucked farther inside until I was starting lose some feeling.

"Cum inside my ass!" she ordered between yelps.

Not needing to be told twice, I pumped as hard and as fast as I could until I felt my balls let go and a massive load erupted deep inside of her. I felt so spent that I almost feel right on top of her. Instead, I pulled out and collapsed to the side of her, panting in nearly perfect unison with her. We just lay there for a moment or two, both exhausted from the whole ordeal. Kelsi was the first to get up, then she turned around and looked at me.

"You gotta go now," she told me strictly.

"What?" I said, caught off guard by the sudden change in tone.

"Get up and get dressed," she ordered. "I'm kicking you out."

"Why?" I asked, a bit shocked.

"Because who knows when my boyfriend will get here." she said, throwing me my pair of jeans.

"You're with someone?!" I exclaimed.

She shrugged. "Thought I'd keep that to myself," she explained simply. "Just needed to have some fun tonight, and you're interesting enough."

As I struggled to put my pants on, my mind couldn't make up whenever to be angry or disappointed. I barely had enough time to get my shoes on next before she herded me out the door.

"Tell anyone about this, and you'll never seen this fine piece of ass, or feet again," she threatened, then gave me a piece of paper with her number on it. "I'll call you, you don't call me." Kelsi ended our night by blowing me a kiss, then slammed the door in my face.

"Goodnight," I mumbled, feeling a major letdown. I walked out of the apartment building and looked for a cab. For the first time in my own life, I was the one doing the walking. All I could think of was one thing.

"She's a strange one."

12