She's All That Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey uh, you don't have to do that." She'd surprised me again expertly cleaning my cock until it was pink again.

"It's the least I could do after you made me a woman." She continued sucking and I let her until she succeeded in coaxing another round of jizz into her hungry mouth.

"Look I have to go uh "Mary"; I've got a game today." I was worried she would freak out as she fished her bra off of the rough carpeting. My knees would be sore for weeks after deflowering Malaya's friend.

"I know I follow all of your games Darren." She smiled up at me and I was overcome with emotion as tears gathered in my eyes. I couldn't believe what I'd done.

"I know it's too much to ask, but can I at least have a kiss goodbye." I rewarded her with a light kiss on the fore head before stepping out into the hall. She was pulling her large panties up over her thighs as the door closed.

My phone had started ringing and it was that unfamiliar, yet familiar disposable cell phone Malaya used.

"Yeah bitch?" I was in no mood for any of her taunting after all I'd been put through and all I'd done.

"Is that how you answer your mistress Darren? I think congratulations are in order after you granted your fist wish and mad my little friend a full-fledged woman." I was blown away. How could she have known about my little hook-up with Mary the Mongoloid?

"Your silence is appreciated and obviously you were unaware of the webcam set up in that dressing room before you arrived monkey boy.

"Webcam?"

"Yeah, me and a few of my tech-savvy friends you met earlier set up the room for a little show and I've just gotta say Darren ...you did not disappoint." She started laughing and I tossed the phone turning to the door and finding it locked.

"YOU WERE REAL GOOD DARREN AND YOU'RE GONNA LOVE EATING AND FUCKING ALL OF OUR FRIENDS!!" Mary sounded like she was panicking and laughing at the same time. I backed away from the door fearing what I would do if I actually broke it down and picked up my phone.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!!"

"You belong to me Darren and when you defy me; I will terrorize your cock." She hung up in my face as I slid down the wall into a fetal position. Moments later, Mary the Mongoloid casually walked out of the dressing room and stepped over me on her way to class without even a backward glance.

...to be continued.

12