She's All Tied Up

Story Info
I have some fun with my (restrained) lady friend.
944 words
3.7
44.1k
9
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 04/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a lot of fantasies and stories. I guess it's just the result of being really horny ALL the time. This is one of my favourite (I've done close to this in real life, though not all of it):

*

I'm feeling like dominating my partner today, and I've got the single guest bed in the middle of the floor with a purpose in mind. She comes in, and I immediately strip her of clothes and push her face down onto the bed. I blindfold her and firmly tie each of her limbs to one of the four feet of the bed and then I start to whisper nasty little things in her ear, telling her how much of a whore she is for lying there, tied up and naked.

At this point, I start to play with her, running my fingers up and down her legs and butt and slowly circling in on her special place. At her first moan of pleasure from this, I spank her. Hard enough that she knows that there's more where that came from but not so hard as I can.

I tell her that she deserves to be spanked for being such a whore and ask if she agrees. When she does, I start to play with her pussy in earnest, sliding the fingers of my right hand in and out while spanking her with unpredictable degrees of strength as she starts to moan.

The spanking just makes her wetter and hornier; she's constantly moaning now. I put a bit of lube on my (now totally hard) cock and thrust it into her hard. As I'm pounding away, I keep slapping her ass, both cheeks now, and she just cries out for more.

Before either of us can cum though, I pull out, and she whimpers.

"Not yet," I say. "Your my play toy right now, and it doesn't get to be over that quickly. Open your mouth."

She does, and I immediately push the length of my dick in. She almost gags but starts to suck and lick like a good little slut.

"That right babe, lick your juices off. You like it when you have to lick them off, don't you? You like the humiliation."

All she can do at this point is moan and nod. I start to thrust in and out, walking the threshold between receiving a blowjob and face-fucking my lady until I'm nearly ready to blow.

I pull out. Delayed pleasure is often the most intense, and my intensity is still building.

I take two of the vibrators that I've laid out on the table. One is thick and has small extension for external stimulation. The other is thinner and harder, a more basic model. Lubricating them both and wiping my hands off, I slide the larger thicker one into her wet slit, thrusting it in to the hilt and turning it on. No subtlety tonight: I turn both of its vibrating pieces to their maximum setting. My lady slut knows that tonight's all about using her hard.

After moving the big vibrator back and forth a few times, I prop it on the mattress, still all the way in her, and gently slide the smaller one into her anus. Even if tonight is a hard fucking night, anal play requires a more careful touch.

Once the vibrator is all the way in, though, all bets are off. Again I crank the vibrations to maximum, and I slide both toys in and out, driving her passions as high as I can. It's her time to cum, and I see to it that she does...thrice, each time thrashing and pulling against her bonds as her body spasms more and more.

The reason for the multiple orgasms is simple. A lady is far more pliant and ready for whatever a guy may want to do to her immediately after cumming repeatedly.

Lubing my cock, I withdraw the toy from her ass and immediately replace it with my own living toy. It slides in easily, her space having already stretched to accept the vibrator. Once all the way in, I pound her ass hard. Really hard. The toy in her pussy is still buzzing like mad, and she's moaning with every movement I make. As I thrust away, I start spanking her again, calling her a whore and a slut and a bitch for enjoying such treatment. In the end, I finally can't hold it any longer. I burst a massive load of jizz into her ass, and hold onto her hips as the spasms of my orgasm subside.

Slipping out of and off of her, I turn of the vibrator and gently remove it from her slit. I bring her a cup of water with a straw and she drinks down greedily, thirsty from the past hour's exploits.

Taking the toys to the bathroom, I carefully clean them with soap and water before drying them and returning them to our play room. I step into the shower and clean myself off (hygiene is a must after all). When I get out, I return to our play room and tell my lady friend that she was a good little slut for me.

I leave the room and turn off the lights behind me, going to check m[auto-filtered] and take a break for half an hour or so. My lady whore rests, lying on her stomach, still tied to the bed. She has two more holes that need my boy juice, after all.

*End Fantasy*

If you enjoyed that, I look forward to your feedback. If you didn't, find a story you do enjoy!