She's All Tied Up Ch. 02

Story Info
Continues My First Story, Where We Left Off
980 words
3.95
18.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 04/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, picking up where we left off, this one will be pure fantasy. I knew I wanted to keep going with this fantasy, but I hadn't been sure how to proceed until today. Then, it just came to me.

So, Part 2 (There will be a total of 3 parts plus one side interlude between part two and part 3):

About half an hour after I'd left her, tied face down to a bed in the center of the room, cum dripping slowly out of her rear and down her slit, I quietly walked back into the room to find that my lady friend had fallen asleep.

This isn't really much of a surprise. She's just been on the receiving end of a very vigorous and energetic fucking, and when you're lying face down and blindfolded on a bed with your limbs tied to each corner, there isn't much else to do exactly.

I stop to take her in, feeling my member getting harder at the thought of what I still have planned for her. She's thin, and her breasts are nicely shaped, though on the smaller side, while her hips and ass are more shapely. Normally, I like curvy women with larger breasts (I know, so cliche), with a nice hour glass shape. She and I just work well together, though, so despite her not being quite my imaginary "optimum" shape, she and I do enjoy each other's company when we get together to play. The fact that she's quite kinky and like to be dominated and used definitely contributes too.

Rubbing a bit of lube from the table into my now ready shaft, I quickly climb up behind her and mount her from behind. She wakes up with a gasp only a second or two before I enter her, and then she starts to moan, her own juices quickly working to keep her lubricated as I thrust in and out. She knows that this session will once again end with one of her holes filled with hot, sticky cum, but beyond that, she doesn't know what to expect.

I don't start spanking her just yet, either. For now I'm content for us both to enjoy the feeling of me stroking in and out of her.

After a few minutes, though, I pull out and dismount. She whimpers for a moment, but by now, she knows better than to ask me to return to fucking her. Instead, I pick up a firm by soft dildo from the table, and lube it up. If anything, it's actually slightly thicker than I am (and I'm not badly off in that department). Immediately after, I slide it into her slit, pushing it in deep. As I push it in and our several times, she opens her mouth to moan again, and (having moved in front of her) I use this as the opportunity to push my cock into her mouth.

She responds immediately, taking it in and sucking as she runs her tongue up and down my length.

"Still just a horny little slut, aren't you?" I ask. "I mean, all you can do is lie there and lick your own pussy juice off my hard cock, and you love every moment of it."

Her only response was to moan further, and for that, I gave her ass a quick, hard slap with my free hand. She moaned again, and I slapped her ass again, as I started calling her filthy names: "whore, bitch, slut, skank." All this did was to drive her to moan more and suck on me with more abandon. What a wonderful sub she was.

After a few more minutes of this, I pulled out of her mouth, and climbed back up behind her, mounting her once again. The dildo, though, didn't simply get set aside. Instead, I fed it into her mouth, so that she would continue licking her own juices.

"That's right. Lick it like it's actually my cock. You deserve the humiliation of lapping up your own juices."

She needed no further instructing. So, as she sucked on the dildo, giving it the same treatment as my own member had just received. At random intervals, I start to spank her other butt cheek, the one that was harder to reach from in front.

I switch this back and forth a couple more times, me in front, my dick in her mouth and the dildo in her pussy and then back to fucking her slit, a little harder each time, continuing to switch the dildo whenever my penis went back to the other hole. During the second switch, she came for the first time, and then started cumming faster and quite regularly, usually within a few strokes of having either my cock or the play toy inserted back into her now completely soaked slit.

Finally, switched back to pounding her from behind, finally setting the toy to the side and letting her cry out and her pussy was fucked hard. I came, bursting a load of jizz into her wet and waiting slit, and crying out myself with the overload of pleasure as I hung on to her hips feeling as if my world would dissolve if I let go.

A moment later, I regained my composure. I slid out of her and brought her more water. I took the toy to the bathroom and cleaned it, replacing it before taking another shower to clean off again. I left her in the room, still tied up, and with cum now dropping from her ass and pussy, and I turned off the lights (no sense in wasting electricity) as I went.

Going to my bedroom, I took a small green candle, placed it on the window ledge, and left it lit. I then sat down to read for a while before returning to finish our play.