She's Gonna Be A Star Ch. 07

Story Info
Ali's night out with her roommate.
5.5k words
4.5
32.5k
7

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 03/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After practice one day, Ali mentioned that her boss at the diner had made a pass at her. I remembered his name -- Subram. A big, fat, angry Indian guy who controlled the diner through fear and the volume of his voice.

"What did he do?"

She shrugged. "He kind of cornered me by the bathrooms. He stopped me with a big hand on my chest." She placed her palm flat against my sternum. "He said I'm now his best waitress. He wants me to work nights, where more people can come in and see me. He said the tips would be outrageous. I can believe that. It's a lot more crowded at night."

"But you can't work at night!" I said.

"That's what I told him! But he said, 'So what? You need a job more than a hobby.' I told him I could make it worth his while."

"You did?" I asked, agog.

She smiled proudly. "I knew you'd be pleased. He wanted to fuck me for it. But I'm learning to negotiate -- fromyou! I was all, 'Why fuck me once, when I can suck you off every day?'"

"How is sucking better than fucking?" I asked, lost.

She crinkled her nose. "Ew! Like I want tofuck Subram! How hot wouldthat be?Not! I just want my day shifts -- I don't want to be intimate with him."

"So sucking isn't intimate?"

She misunderstood the thrust of my question. She gave me a loving hug, "When it's with the right guy it is. When it's not with the right guy, it's just a game. It's like, jerking a guy off -- but into your mouth. See?"

I didn't see, but I shrugged. Who was I to complain? "So you're sucking off Subram every day, then?"

"That's the plan.And Harvey, like you said. I haven't forgotten. And I'm fucking him in the morning. He still thinks it's part of the actor's exercise."

"Is there anybody else I should know about?"

She pursed her lips in thought. "No. Not really. Maybe Mr. Nadi and Mr. Galbraith soon." Her tone of voice was completely natural, as if she was talking about food. "I've been thinking of adding blow-jobs to the studio job. When I work there, after the diner? A lot of the guys seem to expect it, and Max says he's trying to make the place more upscale. After all, Iam anexecutive assistant."

Ali certainly was planning to be free with herself. She'd had a long, active day, and now the city was wrapped in twilight. The streetlights were on, but the sky was still half-bright. My favorite time of day. She looked so delicious walking next to me -- face flushed, skin bursting with health, a salty, tangy smell of sweat attached to her. I wrapped my hand around her ass, just to feel it sway as she stepped. If anybody could handle a bunch of cock and come out of it looking and acting like a sweetheart, it would be Ali. I was amazed at how naturally and unquestioningly she was taking to it.

"I think you should. At the studio. Start sucking people off."

She nodded. "I agree. It's just -- how do youstart?"

"If they seem to expect it, just offer. After a while, everybody will know you give blow-jobs, and they'll just tell you to do it."

"That sounds reasonable."

I said, "Have you blown Max yet?"

"Oh!" she paused. "I didn't think of that. I guess I should."

I was going to be the guy with the girlfriend whose mouth everybody had shot a load into. How lucky was that?

"Yeah," I said.

"Yeah," she said.

* * * * *

I called Ali at her apartment. Harvey picked up, and after a few moments he put Ali on.

"Sorry, Ty..." she said, then gave a sharp intake of breath. "Um. Harvey has some friends over, Mr. Galbraith and Mr. Nadi."

"Are you fucking them?" I asked immediately.

"Well, if you want to be crass about it... I guess I sort of am. In a weird way."

"Tell me about it later, okay?"

"I will, of course."

"I'll let you get back to it. I just wanted to tell you that we have another photo shoot."

"Darn," she said. She'd found the first photo shoot to be completely boring -- all walking, no modeling. As far as she was concerned. The photos had turned into a sore point with her, and before they had been so important.

"No, it'll be fun this time, I promise." I said. "We'll be doing a set with the band, you know, posed with instruments and stuff. Then we'll be doing a glamor set of you. Then, for Alexi, we'll be taking you to a porn shop."

"Okay. But it better be fun," she grumped.

"You'll be naked a lot," I said.

"I better be," she said.

That made me smile. "I'll let you go, now."

"I love you."

There it was. We hadn't used that word before. I was struck slightly dumb, I guess I'd expected there to be candles and roses, or something. As I later found out, she had a fully clothed Mr. Nadi behind her with his fly unzipped and his cock out, as she stood naked in the window. She was demonstrating how she 'teased' Harvey every morning. Mr. Galbraith would be next, followed by Harvey himself. Yeah, those poor saps, getting taken advantage of. And what a time to tell me she loved me.

"I love you too, Ali," I said.

"I know," she said, her voice soft. "Oh! I've been invited out with these old guys for drinks tomorrow night. I know we don't have anything planned, so I said okay."

I could imagine that outing. I said, "That's fine by me. Have fun! Is it a fancy place? Harvey will know what you should wear."

"Mnnnmnnn...." she trailed off. She was breathing deeply into the phone. "Okay, I'll have Harvey pick something. Mmmmn! Bye."

* * * * * From Ali's point of view

When Harvey walked out of the shower, a towel around his waist, I was at the closet looking for an outfit for that night.

I told him, "I need you to pick something out. I've never been to a fancy bar before."

"I'd love to," he said. He stepped up next to me, his arms brushing my breasts. I didn't step back -- at some point, Tyler had told me to always stand close to him. Or maybe that was something I'd thought of.

He brought out a light little summer dress. A mere four weeks ago, I'd've thought it was illegal. Now, to me, it merely looked innocent and girly.

He held it up and smoothed it over my body, considering. "You couldn't wear a bra with this. And it might be a little too short for underwear."

He looked at me intently, as if there was a joke for me to catch. My sense of humor is weak sometimes.

I said, "That's okay. I don't really wear my underthings anymore."

"That's good," he said.

"That dress is a good choice," I told him, taking the hanger out of his hand. "Very cute. You don't think it'stoo cute, do you? Is it elegant enough? A girl likes to feel sexy, sometimes."

"I think it's perfect. You'll look very elegant." He was watching me closely, still. I knew that look, when I got it from someone.

"What? What am I missing?"

He cleared his throat. "I hate to ask, but it's going to be a long night. Do you think? Do you think you might...?" He stopped, frustrated (I hope not with me). He glanced down at his towel. "Could you go down on me before we leave?"

"Oh!" I said. "I'm sorry! Of course I can."

I felt bad for not thinking of that myself. Lately, I'd stopped trying to embarrass Harvey every chance I got. I was looking at him more like a lost old man, or at least, someone I should protect and take care of.

I dropped to my knees and undid his towel. His cock sprang out, level to the floor. Taking his hips in my hands, I glanced up at him, over his round stomach, and then took his member in my mouth. He seemed to be pleased with me.

Later, we hit the street, enjoying the weather since the bar was in walking distance. I was asking him all about his friends, who we were going to meet. He said they were all from his work, some investement group. The gathering was nothing special -- they met about once a month to get shit-faced.

"One thing," he added. He seemed uncomfortable with what he was about to say. "I guess they think you're my live in... my... erm, concubine. Goombata."

"I don't know what that is," I said. "But is it okay if I tell them I'm a singer, too?"

"Sure, hon," he said. "I think they'll be very interested to learn about your, um, sets."

I smiled at that. "Hon." Being on a date with Harvey was different from going out with Tyler. Tyler was all energy and talk-talk-talk, always planning, always changing the subject before I could say something. Tyler was always telling me to do things, challenging me, making me work to be better.

With Harvey, we had relaxed conversations. We walked slowly, with Harvey holding me close in the crook of his arm. Whenever he noticed people watching, he pulled me nearer, like he was showing off. I felt relaxed, I felt interesting. In fact, all his friends found me interesting.That was a nice change from Tyler, and all his business talk with other people over my head.

"Don't worry about the wind, Ali," he said to me.

"What's wrong with the wind?" I asked.

"I mean, it's picking up your dress. But we'll be inside shortly."

I glanced down at my dress. I have large breasts -- I've had them most of my life, and I'm totally used to them. As a result, I usually just look down my front, between them, to check my dress. Tyler likes that -- he says it's cute, the way I put my chin to my neck and stare down. For me, it's just easier than bending over to look past them. They're really not so large, as they are pointy -- jutting outward. If they drooped a little bit, I'd be able to see my shoes.

I'd felt the wind swishing the dress over my ass, but I didn't see anything wrong. Men can be so fussy sometimes.

We entered the bar. It didn't look so fancy to me, it was just another pub, with a long wooden bar-top on one side, and tables and a dart board in the back. I whispered to Harvey that I might be able to get him free drinks. I wasn't sure how that worked, but sometimes bartenders would keep me supplied all night, waving off all but the tips.

So we stopped at the bar first. He got a mixed drink, and I ordered a draught beer. I saw Nadi with a group of men near the rear, and waved. Galbraith was there, too.

"Why don't you go say hi," suggested Harvey. "I'll bring the drinks when they're ready."

Remembering to look elegant, I strode through the bar and up to Harvey's friends. A few of them stepped aside, as if to let me through, but I stopped.

"Hello, Mr. Nadi! Hello, Mr. Galbraith!" I said sweetly.

"My dear!" said Nadi. He took both my hands and held my arms out. "Don't you look simply delicious?"

I felt myself blushing.

"Doesn't she, guys?" he said. The other men agreed. Nadi leaned down and gave me a warm kiss on the lips, and then passed my hands to Galbraith.

Galbraith said, "That's a lovely dress."

"Thank you," I said, happy to get the conversation off me and onto the dress. "Harvey picked it out for me. I was worried it was too cute."

"Not at all," he said. "I just wonder, how the hell it stays up!"

"Oh, yeah," I giggled. "I cut the straps off. They didn't seem to do anything."

"And your legs!" said Nadi, leaning over sideways. "I love those chunky, elevated clogs you always wear. They bring out your firm muscle tone."

Galbraith still had my hands, and he lifted them over my head and gave me a twirl.

"Thank you!" I blushed again. They certainly knew how to compliment a girl.

Galbraith kissed me in greeting, like Nadi. Then he introduced me to the other men. There were four of them, and I promptly forgot their names.

Here's a strange thing I did. I wasn't thinking -- Nadi and Galbraith had kissed me, and so, I kissed the next man they introduced. As soon as I pressed my lips against his, and parted his teeth with my tongue, I realized that perhaps I shouldn't've done that. I kept the kiss short, just a few seconds. I mean, the first two men were my friends. The rest were new acquaintances.

Rather than look stupid, I kissed the next man too, and the next, until I'd greeted them all.

Harvey came up behind me, passing my beer over my shoulder. The condensation dripped onto my breast -- I wouldn't have felt it, except it was cold. However, all the men's eyes were on it right away. I noticed that alltheir drinks were wrapped in napkins. How low-class of me, to order a beer, and then drip it all over myself like trailer trash! I resolved that, from then on, I would stick to Scotch. I didn't know what Scotch tasted like, but I was reasonably sure it came with a napkin.

I retreated to Harvey, and casually wiped at the droplet on my chest with my hand, spreading it so it would dry more quickly. They kept sneaking glances at the water until it dried.

"The girl tells us you dressed her tonight," said Nadi. "I have to compliment your taste in dresses."

"Thank you, sir," said Harvey. "I think Ali does all the hard work, though."

"On, no!" I said. I turned to the other men. "It's not easy to find things to wear, not with my wardrobe. It has to be just right -- not too long, not too tight. Sometimes Harvey has me try on outfits three or four times, until we find something good."

"The gathered bust," said Galbraith, tracing the curve with his hand. "Is great. And then it just flows loosely down, sifting over her torso, and stops. How becoming, on such a girl. And how it takes up with that crocheted band right below her hips -- it weights the dress down, but drives you to try to look through the holes. And how it all stops at the top of her legs -- ingenious."

"Wow," I laughed. "You noticed all that?"

"Give me another kiss, Ali," said Galbraith. "You make me feel young and gallant again."

How could I resist! I stepped forward away from Harvey and tilted my head up. I knew from greeting him with kisses in the past that he liked my lips to be a little parted. His moustache always tickled my nose.

"You must get a lot of attention from the young men," said another man. I called him Smokey in my mind, since he always had a cigar.

"Get attention?" I asked, blankly. "How?"

Nadi laughed. "You have to keep it simple, Tom. You'll do better to talk about her, but not too her."

I thought about that... talkabout me? Oh, they meant the compliments.

Smokey exhaled a plume of smoke. "Ali? Ali! Are you able to sit down in that dress?"

"That's okay," I told them. "I can talk."

"Whuh?" said Smokey.

"You can talkabout me, orto me -- it doesn't matter either way. It's fine."

"Ali, that was about three minutes ago."

"Still," I persisted (I liked logical arguments, but I liked winning them more), "Ican talk."

"I'm sure you can," said Galbraith smoothly. "But why should you? Tonight isyour night."

That made me blush even more. I was reminded somehow of High School... what was it? Oh, yeah: "Shut up and take your clothes off. No talking." It was a dark little thought that I pinched off. This wasnothing like High School, and these men were nothing like that selfish jerks I'd dated. Still, I felt a little tingle of excitement -- wouldn't it be weird, to find those patterns repeated throughout society, like? To be able to find elements of horney teen-age guys, in these refined men?

While I'd been thinking, I found that I'd finished my beer, and, in fact, that we had moved through the bar and sat at a table. How long had I been thinking!? Sometimes I zone out like that, just dropping into a world of imagination. And then, I wake up and I've missed my subway stop, or a make-out session has just gone too far.

When I came to, Harvey was across from me, and Nadi and Galbraith were on either side. Though it was a big booth, there were eight of us, and I was squeezed tightly. My shoulders were raised, and I could feel the bustier of my dress grabbing at my chest to keep from sliding down. Nadi had one of my hands in his lap, and was fondly running his fingers over my knuckles.

"What were we talking about?" I said. I noticed I had a drink in front of me, and reached for it with my free hand.

"We were discussing your skin," said Harvey gently. "How clear it is. Is it very soft?"

I shrugged. "As soft as anybody's, I assume." I said that with a worldly air.

Truth be told, I was quite amazed with myself. Here I was, surrounded by a select group of dignified men, them with their cigars and napkin drinks. I felt like a high-society princess, or a CEO, or maybe even a trophy wife!

"You may test," I said haughtily. I held out my arm over the table. Four or five hands immediately gripped my arm. Then the grips relaxed, and their fingers were running lightly up and down my arm. I shivered.

"What about your legs?" asked Nadi. "If that's alright?"

I lifted a leg and braced the knee against the table. Galbraith and Nadi both put a hand out. Since they were closest and nobody else could feel, they gave the report.

"Soft as a feather," said Nadi.

Galbraith's finger was under my knee. "Softer, even."

All the men were sort of leaning over towards me. Uncomfortable as I was, talking about myself (I'm a modest person), I was glad they didn't find my conversation boring. We stayed on the general topic of skin for a while, with me telling them what lotions I used to soften it, and how I applied the lotion. They told me they were on a quest -- to find the softest part of a woman, and compare it with a man's.

"How soft is the skin in of your mouth?" asked Harvey suddenly. I thought that was a weird question, coming from him. After all, I had just used my mouth on him before we came!

Still, I felt around with my tongue. The men were watching me with interest. "A lot softer, I guess. But wet, too."

"Ah," said Nadi, leaning back. "We should feelthat then."

I was leaning forward towards Smokey, my mouth open, when Galbraith stopped me with a hand on my chest.

"It's not fair," he said. "Here we are, using our rough old hands. To properly make this test, we men should findour softest skin too."

"That sounds intelligent," I said. I took a sip of my drink. If this was scotch, Iliked it.

"What's the softest skin on a man, Ali?" asked Smokey, with an interested air.

"The manhood," I said, astutely.

"Then that's how we shall test it!" said Galbraith, slapping the table. We all laughed. "It might seem a little strange, but we're all friends here. Who is first?"

I beamed at them. Tyler would be so proud -- I was holding my own at a table of powerful, interesting men!

"I'll be first," volunteered Smokey.

"However," said Nadi, "we can't make the test here. It would look too... funny. We should find a private place. The bathroom!" He was running his hand along my shoulders. I didn't want to mention it, but when he played with my neck, it sent shivers down my spine!

"Shall we?" Smokey asked gallantly. He held a hand out to me, and I giggled at this chivalry.

I took Smokey's hand and we threaded ourselves out of the booth. As I lead Smokey away, their conversation started up again.

"And so the fun begins," said Galbraith. There were chuckles around the table.

"That was easy," said Nadi.

"Were we clear enough?" asked Harvey.

"If he can't get in her mouth now, he's a complete loss."

I led Smokey to the bathroom in back, giving a sort of sly grin to all the surprised guys who looked up at us. How often do you see a young woman leading an older man around by the hand? If they only knew the kooky test we were going to perform, they would have laughed!

We went into the bathroom and locked the door -- it was not a multi-urinal setup. It was small, the size of a closet. I was reminded how, just a week ago, I'd led Tyler into the bathroom at some bar (I didn't remember the bar's name). That was after that awesome Club Trash set. Man, what a great set! And afterwards, the guys got smashed, but I was too pumped up to feel the alcohol. What a crazy night!

What stayed with me from that night was my realization of how easy it was to get Tyler excited. All this time, I'd been worrying that I wasn't interesting enough, or challenging enough for him. And so I'd sort of "shut down" inside, and just followed his directions, hoping to make him happy. And then I'd finally cracked him open, I'd finally gotten him to confess what turned him on. And it was so easy!

12