She's Gonna Tell My Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife's teen friend joins us in bed - turns wife into slut.
4.2k words
4.56
193k
74

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
w14apweal
w14apweal
50 Followers

*** This story will make more sense if you read chapter 1 first. ***

Alone in the house with my thoughts...

What were they talking about? Liz had left with my wife a few hours ago. Earlier today Liz, my wife's teenage friend, secretly watched me having a pretty intense masturbation session. She waited until I was done and then confessed that she had watched me. I was totally shocked when she then confessed that she liked what she saw and wanted to join my wife and me in bed. Normally I would have never pursued that line of thought or taken the idea seriously. But... well, this girl was pretty convincing and really did make a lot of sense.

Then, watching her in front of me, hearing her voice, seeing her legs, her skin... Well, she makes a pretty convincing argument. My wife is boring in bed. I do want more. My wife and I do need to talk more openly and honestly about our needs and wants in the bedroom. I suppose a marriage counselor or therapist may help. But, Sherry would never talk to a stranger about our sex life. She hardly talks to me about it. Well, that's exactly what she was talking about right now - our sex life. And, she's having that conversation with a hot teenage girl that just watched me jack off. Perhaps having Liz involved in this would help Sherry loosen up and may even strengthen our marriage. However, my fear is that Sherry is just so reserved and shy that when she hears that I'm even entertaining the idea of a third person in our bed, she'll freak out and divorce me.

I fed the kids dinner then called my in-laws and asked them to take the kids for the evening and let them spend the night. The kids often spend the night with their Grandma. So, this was nothing unusual. However, the reason for them spending the night this time was a bit unusual. My mind was so obsessed with what would happen later that evening I almost blurted out, "Can you please watch the kids so Sherry and I can have a threesome tonight without being disturbed?"

So, there I was, alone, sitting on the same couch where Liz nearly had an orgasm a few hours ago. I could still smell her pussy on the cushion. I swear I could. I could hear her breathing and see the image of her red-painted nails against her panties. I started to unzip my fly and lose myself to the fantasy of tasting that sweet pussy. Wait... Sherry was going to be home any minute with Liz and I would hate to have them both walk in on me. Having Liz catch me was bad enough. But, having them both walk in on me... I was shaken alert by the sound of the car in the driveway announcing their arrival. Suddenly an erection started to come to life. A fantasy image of Sherry lounging on the bed with her fingers in her pussy danced through my head. I had a vision of Liz on the bed with her. I fantasized that Liz was coaching Sherry, showing her how to rub her clit. That fantasy popped up rather quickly and I was lost in an erotic dream. The sound of their laughter and conversation stole me back to the moment. My fly was half way down and an erection was coming to life. Instead of it dying down, i got harder just thinking of them together. Oh, what I would give to see them licking each others pussys. I waited by the door with a raging hard on and wondered if I should try to conceal it or not. I wondered, "What is taking them so long to walk in the front door?"

At last, the door opened. Sherry walked in first. She looked like she'd been crying. I thought, "That can't be a good thing." She walked right up to me and hugged me. A small little whimper of a cry escaped her lips as she buried her head in my chest. I saw Liz over her shoulder. She looked like she'd been crying too. I thought again, "Oh, no. This can't be a good thing." I saw Liz smiling this goofy grin. I wondered why she was smiling. I thought they had been crying. Man, was I confused. Sherry seemed to sort of laugh and cry. Then I thought, "Wait a minute, this is a happy cry."

We shared an awkward hug and I just waited for one of them to inform me what to do next. The ball was clearly in their court. I stood there with my hard on pressed against my pants wondering what to say or do.

I was wondering what the outcome of their conversation was. Had they decided to just put the awkward moment of Liz "spying" on me behind them? Had they actually discussed having a three way? I couldn't just ask them. What was I supposed to say? "Hey, so... Sherry, how about it? Wanna get freaky with your friend?"

I found out later how the conversation went between them. Liz told Sherry everything that happened between us - how she watched me jack off, told me that she wanted to fuck me, and then masturbated in front of me. She told Sherry it was obvious to her that we were both unhappy with our sex life. Sherry had confided to Liz that she felt inadequate and didn't know what to do to please me. Liz had also witnessed my "frustration" firsthand. So, she proposed a solution to our dilemma.

She explained to my wife that she loves us and wants to give us a gift. She wants up happy. The gift is her. She wants to give her body to us. She presented a gift to my wife - her pussy, her hands, her mouth, her ass. But, most of all her spirit - her thirst for both of us, her desire to taste our bodies and share us as a couple.

A few days later I got more details of this conversation. Liz asked her, "When was the last time you sucked his cock?"

Sherry blushed and said she didn't "put his penis in my mouth" very often.

Liz made her say the words "suck cock". Liz's reasoning was: "If you can't say it you can't do it."

Sherry replied, "I just don't know how. I don't know what to do!"

Liz told Sherry that she had done a little bit of oral sex with some boyfriends. She didn't know what she was doing either. "But," she said, "it isn't rocket science. You lick and suck his cock. When he moans, keep going. It isn't like the guy is going to worry about technique. He's just happy to have his dick in your mouth. Don't over think it - just pretend it's an ice cream cone or a lollipop and lick, suck, and kiss."

Sherry expressed concern that I would shoot my load in her mouth and she'd either gag or do something to ruin the whole event. Liz assured her that when a guy came, he didn't just randomly pop off. She explained there was a build up and all that was necessary was to ask for the guy to give a warning before he erupted. She also explained that most of the time the guy is so proud of what he's about to cum he'll shout out, "I'm cumming!" Sherry was still a little reluctant and hesitant. She was unsure she'd like the taste of cum. "Well," Liz explained, "most guys really like the look of their cocks spurting cum and would almost rather see you jerk them off all over your tits or your face than actually swallow it." Sherry was upset because she wanted so desperately for me to have the pleasure of a good cock sucking but, was unsure how to do it. Liz said, "Well if you don't know how to suck his cock and swallow his cum - then I'll do it and you can watch. Or, if you want, do it with me at the same time." That's what did it for Sherry. She thought it actually did make perfectly good sense. She wanted me to be pleased. She didn't know how or have the the inclination to do certain things herself and here was a friend offering to do it for her.

Liz also explained that she was horny as hell and wanted to fuck every guy she knew. But, she was scared of getting pregnant or catching some sort of sexually transmitted disease. She knew that I had a vasectomy years ago and that neither one of us would give her any dreadful diseases. She admitted to Sherry that she had harbored desires for me for a while and now that she'd watched me jacking off, she wanted me even more.

She had won me over earlier. Something she said or the way she said it had won over my wife as well. I tell ya' - this girl did make a convincing argument. Plus, that incredibly tight 18 year old body was a powerful motivator.

They had both decided after about ten minutes of conversation to invite Liz do whatever she wanted with us and to let me fulfill all of my fantasies with both of them. Sherry was more comfortable with Liz "in the driver's seat" and had decided to let her be in charge of whatever happened. They told me later that the rest of their time together was spent going over the details of how to surprise me. That, and Sherry needed a few drinks in her. One irony I found particularly amusing was that Sherry didn't allow Liz to have any alcohol. She had just decided to let this 18 year old hottie fuck her husband. But, didn't want to contribute to the delinquency of a minor by giving alcohol to someone under 21.

So, there I stood with my wife, hugging and crying and laughing. Liz stood a few feet away laughing and crying as well. We waved her over and she hugged us both and I gave her a tender little kiss on the cheek and said very softly, "Thank you."

Her reply was not a mere, "You're welcome." Her reply was to hug me tight around the neck and slip her tongue into my mouth suck my tonsils down her throat. Her body ground against mine and I could feel my hard on pressed against her as she ground on me with her crotch. This was one intense kiss. I could barely breathe. If this was just a mere kiss, what would this sex goddess be like in bed? She finally broke off her kiss and settled back with a contended grin spread over her entire face she exclaimed, "I've been wanting to do that for a loooong time!"

I was wondering how this was going to play out. Would we talk? Would we lay down some ground rules? My questions were answered when Sherry rather unceremoniously started undressing, walked toward the bedroom and said, "Well... come on." Liz was a few feet behind her pulling her shirt over her head and walking down the hall behind her to the bedroom.

I was flabbergasted. I just gawked at the sight of them both going down the hall shedding clothes along the way. I stood stupidly with my hard on pressing against my pants and my head swirling. Was this really happening?

I must have stood there too long. I had kept my ladies waiting. Their voices drifted down the hall, "Honey..." my wife sang out. "Oh, Chris..." was the singsong voice of this teen temptress.

I clumsily kicked my shoes off, struggled out of my clothes, and headed to the bedroom determined to walk in naked and shock them. They had beaten me to the punch. I walked in the door to be greeted with the most sexual display I have ever seen. Earlier that day, I had seen Liz masturbate with her panties and shorts still on. Up to this point that was the hottest image I've ever seen. It was forever burned into my brain. What greeted me now was even better. Just like my fantasy earlier, they were both on the bed, propped up against the headboard, naked, legs spread wide, fingers in their pussys.

I have never seen Sherry touch her pussy other than shaving or something non-sexual. She's told me before that has not, and does not, masturbate. So, that made this extra exciting. The obvious thrill of seeing a beautiful, naked teenager sliding her perfectly manicured nails into her smooth pussy was dwarfed by the beauty of my sexy wife with her head thrown back and her fingers buried in her snatch.

The two of them side by side was a study in contrasts. Liz was confident and sure of herself - in control of the situation. She obviously knew how to look the part of a sexy masturbating woman for maximum male appeal: A wicked grin, direct eye contact, a finger playing with her lips and tongue and the other hand spreading her pussy lips, her legs spread wide bent at the knee with painted toenails dancing in the air.

My wife right next to her was the exact opposite: Head back, eyes tightly shut, Both hands furiously working her pussy, toes curled, grunts and groans. Unlike Liz, who appeared to be in control of the situation, the situation was clearly in control of Sherry. It seemed she was unaware that anyone else was present. She was truly lost in pleasure. They were in the bedroom together for no more than maybe one or two minutes. How did she get so worked up so quick? I was mesmerized and hypnotized by the raw sexuality of the scene before me. I thought my dick would explode. Every drop of blood in my body was in my cock at that moment. Clearly, Sherry was just as excited. The stage was set for 16 years of sexual anticipation to be released. For the first time we were gong to have no restrictions, no constraints. We were about to give in to every lustful desire.

My lovely bride was so beautiful at that moment I went up to the edge of the bed and crawled up between her legs. I could feel Liz's hands on my back and her nails dragging through my hair as I pushed Sherry's hands aside with my nose and mouth and worked my way to her glorious pussy. I went straight for her clit and she yelped out a loud, "YES!" Then, my head was drawn back by a firmly held handful of hair. Liz was pulling me off of my wife's drenching wet cunt.

"No, you don't. The two of you need to remember that I'm in charge tonight and we're going to do things a little different than usual. Sherry, how many times has Chris licked your pussy?

"I don't know... a million it seems," Sherry stuttered out, "and I need him now!"

"Well, why don't we suck his cock right now instead?" Liz said with the most delicious smile and wink I could imagine. "Don't worry, your pussy will definitely get serviced." Then she pushed me back on the bed.

Sherry just sat there and stared as Liz leaned down, grabbed a hold of my cock and breathed out to no one in particular, "I've been dreaming of sucking this cock since grade school." I saw her head lower down to my dick as her hair fanned out around my groin and obscured my view. I felt her hot and moist lips take the tip in slowly. Sherry hadn't moved yet and I looked over at her. She was closely watching my groin and then she reached out and brushed Liz's hair out of the way to get a better view. She smiled and looked at me. Our eyes met and she smiled a full, wide, open-mouthed smile at me and giggled a little.

"How's that feel honey? You've been wanting Liz to blow you for a long time, huh?" Wow! Did Sherry just said 'blow'? She was really getting into this. And, yes. I have been wanting Liz's mouth on my cock for a long time. I've spilled a lot of cum thinking of how this would feel. My fantasies weren't even this good. I could see Sherry's hand between her legs openly playing with her pussy. I like it clean down there and she has always obliged me and keeps herself smooth and soft. I don't know how she keeps her hands off her pussy. It is truly beautiful. If I were her, I'd lay in front of a mirror and stroke my pussy all day. I think she just now - this minute - discovered the joy of playing with her pussy. The real joy for me was not only the amazing blow job I was getting, it was me seeing her truly enjoy it. Sherry now spoke with Liz, "Hey, there... can we share that?" There was no jealousy, no anger, nothing negative in her voice. She knew I was loving this and wanted to join Liz in pleasing me.

I then had the feeling few men ever get to savor - the feeling of two beautiful and sexy woman taking turns on your dick. I lost track of who was doing what. I felt every sensation and warmth all swirling into one. I couldn't see the action very well. I shifted a little to prop my head up more. I wanted to engage all of the senses, including site. I wanted to see these lovely women taking turns sucking me. I was rewarded with a wonderful view of them on either side of my cock, just the head between their lips. Their lips wrapped around my cock as they brushed their lips on each other briefly. Watching them share a kiss with my dick sliding up and down between them was awesome. Then it sort of struck me - Sherry was kissing Liz. This afternoon I was sexually frustrated because of my wife's reluctance to be adventurous or exciting in bed and now she was doing something bisexual with the teenage girl I was fantasizing about. What a wild ride. I could also see Sherry's hand still rubbing her pussy. Liz's hand was on top of Sherry's and as my wife spread her lips wide, Liz plunged her fingers in.

I felt a wonderful and unique sensation of my ass being invaded. While I was lodged deep down Liz's throat a finger was working itself up my ass. Gawd! That felt great! I had always wanted ass play while I was getting blown. But, I never thought I'd get it from two woman at the same time.

Liz announced a position change was needed. I stayed on my back with my incredibly hard cock standing straight up and proud. Liz lowered her dripping pussy to my face and started slithering and sliding around, riding me. I thought I was going to get a classic 69. I was pleasantly proved wrong. She asked for my legs to be raised. She had me hold my legs up by grabbing my legs behind the knees. My asshole was fully exposed. My dick seemed even bigger. It was so overtly sexual - nothing romantic or intimate - this was fucking. Liz told - not asked, told - Sherry to put her head down there and lick my balls. The whole time, Liz's hands got busy on my shaft. Sherry looked great down there with her ass up in the air and her hand stroking her pussy while she sucked by balls deeply into her mouth. Once we were all settled into a nice rhythm of Liz fucking my face with her smooth pussy. (She told me later she waxed. In her word, "shaving is for wimps. My pussy deserves to be waxed.") Her hands were busy stroking me, careful to avoid to much stimulation to the head directly. Sherry was noisily and hungrily licking and slurping on my balls and fingering her own pussy. It seemed Liz's encouraging dirty talk inspired Sherry. She kept urging her on with things like, "Yeah, take those balls into your mouth. Go on, lick 'em clean. You enjoying fingering your own hole? You feel all that sperm built up in those balls? You want that cum sprayed deep in your pussy? You want that cum all over your tits? Do you want me to jerk off your husband's cock while you milk the cum out of his balls? Are you getting your pussy ready to be fucked?"

Liz's pussy let out a little stream of gooey cum while she slid herself from my chin to my nose and literally fucked my face. I think she was cumming. But, frankly, It wasn't due to any expertise from me. My face was basically a tool for her. She just needed something bumpy to side her sopping wet cunt over. My lips, tongue, nose, and chin served that purpose very well. I was happy to oblige, she tasted great.

Then she said the magic words I was waiting for. She directed Sherry, "Sherry, now I want you to put your tongue in his ass." Bless Sherry for being so turned on she didn't over think it. My ass was raised up high in the air due to me holding my legs up. I felt her stiff tongue eagerly lick all around the hole and draw a line up to my balls and back. It felt amazing. The whole time my cock was being firmly stroked by those little soft fingers.

After what seemed like an hour of that, Liz announced another position change was needed. I has oozed so much precum that it had glazed my cock and Liz's fist. She licked it clean and then stated it was time for Sherry to, "take your hand out of your cunt and put your husband's cock in it."

With my wife in doggy style position, Liz and I took turns licking her pussy from behind until she was quivering and shaking. I got behind her and Liz quickly flipped around and put her face up under Sherry's pussy and started licking her box while she helped me ease my throbbing dick into my wife's sopping wet pussy.

After a few strokes of this I decided I wanted to fuck my wife's virgin ass, I was so turned on I had to remind myself to go slow and not ruin the moment with rushing things and hurting her. I wondered if she would revert to her usual shy and reserved self once she felt what I was sure would be a little pain as I stretched her ass with my cock. Well, my doubts were put to rest. I looked down at Liz lying under Sherry and realized that Sherry had buried her face into Liz's delicious pussy. She was eating her out like a professional lesbian. From the sounds Liz was making it was clear that my wife's inexperienced tongue was doing a fine job. I eased my cock from her pussy and slowly dipped it in her ass. I felt the hole stretch to accommodate me and she pushed back into me. I guess the old shy and reserved Sherry was gone, replaced with an ass-fucking bisexual. I was one happy husband.

w14apweal
w14apweal
50 Followers
12