She's Got Me Pegged

Story Info
I've got a new toy for us, Angel, she said.
864 words
3.65
63.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard her voice from the bathroom as she was getting ready for bed.

"I've got a new toy for us, Angel,"

I was lying in bed, naked, when she came walking out naked. Naked except for the 10-inch black, strap-on dildo that was protruding proudly from her lower stomach.

She smirked at whatever look crossed my face when I saw it.

"Do you like it?"

I knew better than to say anything but, "Yes, Mistress."

We hadn't talked about this. She loved humiliating me, but this was new. She tossed me a tube of lipstick. Her voice turned from playful to domineering.

"Put this on for me, bitch."

I applied it like she had taught me, running the tube of bright red lipstick across my lips, then smacking them together.

She liked that. She liked watching me become her submissive.

"I'm glad you like our little toy," she said. "Why don't you get down on your knees and kiss it?"

I was on my knees and kissing the head of her black cock, kissing up and down her new shaft.

"You're so eager, bitch. Do you want to suck it too?"

I nodded, careful not to take my lips off her cock.

"Such a good girl, but I don't know. How do I know you want it bad enough? Beg me, bitch."

She grabbed a handful of my hair and roughly pulled my head back and down, forcing me to look up at her face with that huge cock in between us.

"Please let me suck your cock, Mistress?"

I tried to sound as hungry for it as I knew she wanted me to be.

She laughed. That told me it would take more persuasion than that to please her enough to stick her cock in my mouth.

"Please make me your little bitch? I am such a nasty little whore. I need your big cock to fill my throat."

She liked that much better. Her hand released my hair and cupped the back of my head. She guided my lips to her cock.

"Make me feel good," she said.

It was strange feeling the shape of a cockhead pass my lips and feeling the veins in her plastic cock sticking out against the corners of my mouth. I took her deeper before I felt her thrust her hips. Her cock caught me in the back of the throat.

I gagged into the cock in my mouth.

The sound of me gagging seemed to turn her on. Both hands now cupped the back of my head as she began thrusting in and out. I pushed back on her hands, but there was no give.

She was fucking me faster and harder, barely giving me enough time to recover before she thrust her large, black cock into the back of my throat again. I could feel saliva drooling down my chin as I tried not to choke.

I'm not sure how long she kept it up, but it seemed like forever.

Finally she slowed her strokes, pushing it slowly against the back of my throat. At just the point I thought I couldn't stand it anymore she would stop. She just let it sit there, letting my throat adjust. Then, she pushed just a little further, repeating the process.

Finally, she pulled it out, as I gagged toward the floor and tried to regain feeling in my abused throat.

"That was so good," she purred. "Now I need to do something for you."

I wasn't really even in the mood to cum, but that wasn't what she had in mind anyway.

"What do good little bitches want after they're done giving head?" she asked. "They expect their little pussies to get fucked."

She could see me trying to process this and laughed again.

"Since you're already on your knees..."

She got behind me and bent me down on all fours.

"You're such a bitch," I heard her say under her breath.

I wasn't ready for what was about to happen.

I heard her apply lube and then her cock was pushing up against me. I reflexively tightened, and she left it there until she felt me relax.

"Be a good girl," she said.

I tried not to think about it as I felt her huge phallus pushing into me, then it got past a certain point and just slipped right in.

She let it sit there a minute, and I hoped that would be enough.

But then I felt her hands grab my hips, and she began thrusting. Slowly at first, then her hips picked up a rhythm that left me gasping for breath. I could hear the sound of her pounding into me. Her fingers leaving marks on my skin as her nails broke the skin.

It was a blur as I tried to stay stable on all fours, feeling her take me and use me.

When she was done she gave one last thrust and then suddenly pulled it straight out of me.

She leaned over me as I collapsed on the ground.

"Thank you, bitch. You're a good fuck," she whispered into my ear. "I can't wait to have you again."