She's Gotta Have it

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minutes after she came out, I was thrusting my virgin penis into a sweaty, big breasted plumper with a thick bush of dark hair between her legs. Our relationship continued for a few months after that. Never in a million years did I think that I would be doing the same thing with my neighbor's horny wife.

"OH, GOD! MAKE ME CUM! MOOOOORE!"

Sylvia's screams brought me back to the present. I looked down at her sweaty body, her breasts rippling with every move we made. Her eyes were still shut, so I bent forward and put my mouth to hers. She didn't protest as I slid my tongue into hers; she massaged it with her own. I trailed kisses from her mouth, her cheek, and then all the way to her neck.

"Ohhhhh, Levi! Don't slow down...just keep fucking meeeee." Sylvia moaned as she wrapped her arms and legs around me.

She started caressing my hair as I took a break to rest my head on her shoulders. I could feel those familiar tingles all along my shaft. I had felt the same thing when I knew my occasional fap sessions were drawing to an end.

"I'm gonna cum, Sylvia," I whispered.

"Then you cum inside me," she whispered back before licking my ear. "I want you to bust your nut in my pussy Levi...cum...cuuuuuum...ohhhh!"

I pistoned harder to hasten my release. Sylvia let out another low moan, telling me that she wasn't going to last long as well. After moaning, she returned to licking my ear, and then stuck the tip of her tongue into my ear canal, which totally shattered my resolve. We clutched each other tight as my cock spasmed, delivering multiple spurts of my seed into Sylvia. The two of us filled the air grunts and moans as we orgasmed, and then all was quiet, save for our heavy breathing.

My lower body was weak and not wholly responsive, as it was still reeling from our coitus. However, my dick, while extremely tired, was still erect and lodged inside of my neighbor, whose legs were still wrapped around my waist, as if she wanted me to stay inside of her. I resolved to remain where I was, resting atop my tired partner.

"Ohhhh! Wow! Oh, my gooood!" Sylvia giggled. "Now that was great! You definitely cleaned the bats out of my cave."

"Yeah," I chuckled weakly as I rolled off of her and lie beside her on the bed. "Thanks for ending my drought."

"Oh, no. I should be thanking you," she said, sitting up. She looked down and started to laugh.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I think you made a mess down here," Sylvia chortled as she gestured to her crotch.

I crawled over to inspect her and, to my amazement and amusement, copious amounts of my semen were oozing out of her and onto the mattress. I had more quick flashbacks of my first ejaculations. I remembered being 12, and whacking it on my very first time to an Ava Devine clip that I had watched when my parents weren't home, being amazed at how much I had spilled onto my bed. I also remembered my first time having sex with Rachel, and carefully disposing of the condom, but not before seeing how much I had filled it.

Now, I had accomplished a different milestone: seeing my cum falling out of a woman.

"Damn, that's a lot!" I exclaimed.

"I know," Sylvia said as she wiped some off of her pussy with her index finger and put the finger into her mouth. She looked me in the eye, with the finger still in her mouth and said, "Mmmmm."

"That is so hot," I told her.

"Well, thanks again," she said, giving me a quick peck on the cheek and rising from the bed. "Looks like I need to do some laundry, but, first I need a shower, and then I need to finish my essay. Could you lock the door on your way out?"

"Um, sure," I answered, slowly getting off of the bed and getting my clothes. I was still aching from the sex, but still wanted nothing to be naked with my neighbor. Sylvia must have sensed it, because she got off of the bed, and walked over to me.

"Listen, I don't want to give you false hope, but I really hope we get to do this again," she said softly, wrapping her arms around my waist and pulling her body close to mine.

"Me, too," I agreed, reaching back to fondle her curvaceous butt. "But, we have to be careful, not just with Andrew, but the neighbors, too."

"Of course," she said. "So...just promise me that you'll be dreaming of me...and my mom tits."

"I will," I assured her.

"G'night, tiger."

She then sauntered off into the master bathroom, and I stared after her cravingly, taking time to admire the tramp stamp on the small of her back. The sight alone was enough to make my dick throb. After she turned on the shower and stepped inside, I left the bedroom.

On the way to the front door, I glanced at the clock, seeing that it was a quarter after six; it was difficult to believe that I'd been over here for almost three hours. Per Sylvia's request, I made sure to lock the door before I closed it behind me. I casually walked into my own place and closed the door behind me before heaving a heavy sigh. What the fuck just happened?

The next morning, I heard Andrew's car arrive next door. All day, I heard nothing, no arguments, no slamming of doors. I'd gotten a night of beautiful, uninterrupted sleep, too.

The rest of the week went the same, though I barely saw Sylvia. I kept hoping to run into her when I got home from work, took my trash out, or got the mail, but she was never outside. Plus, the times I did catch her, she was either on her way out, or her husband was home.

Part of me wanted to go over when she was sure to be home alone, maybe under the pretense of asking her to watch a movie. Still, the eternal wuss in me shot those ideas down, citing that it was probably for the best that I not run around with a married woman. That'd definitely be something to pray about the next time I went to church when I visited my parents.

It wasn't until about the second week of October that I got a knock on the door. It was Friday and I had been home from work for about an hour, still wondering what to have for dinner. I opened my door, and there she was, beaming at me.

"Long time no see!" Sylvia exclaimed.

"Uh, yeah!" I stammered. I don't know who was happier to see her, myself or my dick.

"Can I come in?"

"Sure, sure!" I said, standing aside to allow her entry. "So, what's up?"

She strode inside, her hands in her pockets, and a goofy smile on her face. "Well, I finished all of my midterm assignments for my classes, all five of them."

"Wow, way to go!" I replied, genuinely glad for her. Having gone through college myself, I knew firsthand how difficult that was.

"Levi, you could not imagine how hard I had to work to make that happen," she continued, pacing the floor. "I had to pretty much come home straight after work and hit the books. I stayed up until 4 AM sometimes. But, now it's done; it's like a big ol' sack of bricks is off my shoulders."

"Well, I've got a Masters, so, believe me I..."

"I'm gonna cut to the chase, Levi," Sylvia interrupted. "I had called Andy while he was at work to give him the good news, and he promised to take me out to dinner next Monday to celebrate. Unfortunately...I can't wait that long."

I then noticed the hard nubs protruding from the front of her shirt. She traced her fingers around them, while smiling at me. My dick strained conspicuously against the front of my shorts.

"So, what do you say?" Sylvia asked, sidling up to me. "Wanna help me celebrate?"

"What did you have in mind?" I asked, grasping at her large tits through her shirt.

"Mmm...how about a sleepover? Andy's going to be working all weekend."

"Sounds good."

We walked back to my bedroom and quickly denuded. Sylvia then pushed me to the bed, so that I was sitting on the edge. She whipped her glasses off, tossed them onto the bed, and knelt between my open legs.

"Want a titty fuck?"

"Yes! Absolutely!" I said at once. "Just one thing." I reached over and retrieved her glasses. "Keep these on."

"Wow, Levi. Way to let your freak flag fly! Okay!"

Sylvia quickly grabbed her breasts and used them to sandwich my dick in between them. I tilted my head back and let out a low moan as I felt my erection being enveloped by the warm, soft tit-flesh that I had always dreamed of. Just when I thought things couldn't get any better, I looked down minutes later to see Sylvia licking the tip of my penis, which was sticking out of the vast canyon of her cleavage like a little pink strawberry. As she teased my urethra with the tip of her tongue, my toes curled. I couldn't help but tap my foot like Thumper from Bambi.

"We need some more lubrication," Sylvia said. "I don't suppose you have any motion lotion around?"

"No," I moaned.

"Hmm, I guess I'll have to improvise."

Still kneeling she moved back a few inches, took her breasts out of my lap, and dove face-first into my crotch. Her right hand cradled my balls, her left caressed my right thigh, and her mouth sucked furiously on my dick. I gripped the bed sheets tight and I felt her tongue roving all over my rod. Every lick, slurp, and moan was bringing me closer to the edge. I winced hard, trying my best to force myself to stave off the urge to cum.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck!" I gasped.

"SHLURP! Levi, you're getting ready to blow!" Sylvia said, taking her mouth off of me.

"Nooooo!" I lied, looking her in the eye.

"Yes, you are...fucking liar." Sylvia resumed her initial position, imprisoning my aching cock between her tits and sliding them up and down rapidly. "Come on, it's okay. Blow that load all over these big-ass titties!"

I just wanted her to shut up. It was becoming more difficult by the second to control the semen that was bubbling within me, like an oil well ready to blow. With a grunt, I surrendered my fluids to the open air, creating a barrage of cum that pelted Sylvia in the face and chest with several violent spurts. I cried out as I ejaculated, while Sylvia laughed. She admired the mess like a mother whose infant had just thrown food at them.

"God!" Sylvia exclaimed. "It looks like I wasn't the only one that was backed up."

"You have no idea," I panted.

She unashamedly began licking the cum off her skin. "You need more zinc," she joked.

"Actually, I could go for some food. I was actually trying to figure out what to have for dinner. You want to order some pizza?"

"Sure," she replied, rising to her feet and turning around to retrieve some clothes. "As long it has pepperoni on it."

I swiftly got off the bed and embraced her nude body from the back, pressing my semi-hard cock against her ass and grabbing her tits.

"What about sausage?" I breathed into her ear.

Sylvia moaned as she ground her butt against my crotch. Leftover semen still bubbled out of my penis, staining her rear with my sticky fluids. I kissed her back, neck, and shoulders as she squirmed in my grip.

"Mmm, let's get some food so that we have enough energy to play all night."

After a few more minutes of fondling, we managed to separate and put some clothes on. I put in a call for 2 large pepperoni, sausage and onion pizzas. Half an hour later, we were sitting in my bed, eating one of the pizzas and watching "Sin City". I glanced at the clock, noticing that it wasn't even 8 PM, and I had already crossed off something great on my bucket list: eating pizza in bed with a hot chick. I could barely wait to see where the rest of the night had in store.

We were barely finished with the movie when Sylvia reached under the covers and slid her hand down the front of my boxers. On the screen, Becky had just strolled into the hospital elevator, but I didn't care; I quickly turned off the television, happy that I was ready for more sex. My dick's swift rigidity let her know how badly I wanted her.

With a devilish grin, I quickly pounced upon her, lifted her shirt and began sucking on her tits. Sylvia giggled and moaned as I prodded her nipples with my tongue and licked her areolas. Although she had initially been overwhelmed with the pleasure, she briefly regained her control and took off her shirt. I responded by pulling her undies far down enough for her to kick them off, without ever having to remove my face from her chest. She gently took my face in both hands and lifted my head so that I looked her in the eye.

"Lick my pussy," she said with carnal imperiousness.

I quickly slid down the length of her body until I was face-to-face with her womanhood. Sylvia, as expected was already wet, so I wasted no time in licking her slit. Sylvia moaned as the flat of my tongue brushed against the entire length of her labia. I savored the taste of her salty, fragrant crotch, painting it with my saliva. My ears were delighted to hear her sharply gasp as I pointed my tongue and used it to pierce her pussy.

"Oh, yeah," Sylvia whispered. "Eat me, Levi. Oh, god. You're making me so wet."

I closed my eyes and obeyed her, using my tongue to explore her depths. I was slightly startled by the feeling of Sylvia's fingers running through my hair, stroking it as I pleasured her. It wasn't until I decided to give some attention to the swollen nub that crowned her pussy that she grabbed my hair and began writhing on the bed. She began making a noise that I'd only heard pornstars make. I felt a small sense of pride, since I'd never made a woman cry out like that by going down on her.

I raised my head from betwixt her legs, slid myself upwards and planted my mouth on hers. She quickly took my tongue into her mouth and my dick into her vagina. My kissing lips smiled as I her let out a small shudder upon insertion. As I started moving my hips, the shudder turned into a long moan. She wrapped her arms around me as I continued to fuck her.

I removed my lips from hers, arching my back so that I could savor the sight of her face plastered with erotic delight. I indulged myself by squeezing those mom tits that I had yearned for, feeling the billowy flesh wobble and squish within my grip. Sylvia bit her lip as a rolled each nipple between my thumb and index finger, bestowing loving pinches upon them.

Sylvia then gently pushed me off of her and rolled over on the bed.

"What's wrong?" I asked her. "Do you need to take a break?"

"No," she panted, getting on her hands and knees. "Fuck me like this."

My ears burned and I quickly crawled over behind her. Knowing how crazy it drove me, Sylvia started wagging her ass at me, causing me to grab her hips in order to make her still. As I ran the tip of my penis along her asscrack, Sylvia quickly turned her head and looked at me from over her shoulder.

"I wouldn't suggest that, Levi," Sylvia warned. "I ate a ton pizza, so if you're welcome to try it...if you want a big chocolate log all over your bed."

"Oh, right," I muttered.

Still aroused, I spread her fulsome butt cheeks to get a better view at her pussy, crouched down, and slowly reentered my lover. I gently began to pump into her, my hands holding onto her hips for stability. Though, this was my first time doing doggy style, I really enjoyed the sight of Sylvia's bare back, the sound of her moans, and the sight of her bowed head. My hands savored the feel of her smooth, porcelain ass. On a whim, I ran my index finger along her spine.

"Nooo! Don't do that shit, or I'll come," Sylvia growled.

"Sorry," I moaned.

"Mmmm, just fuck me...fuck meeeeee. Ohhhhh!"

Simply hearing Sylvia moan was making my heart race. I leaned forward, resting my body on top of hers, and began to fuck her faster. Her wails vibrated as I pummeled her crotch with my meat spear. I reached underneath of her to grasp at the beloved mom tits, which were dangling and wobbling beneath her, with the nipples themselves into my palms. Suddenly, Sylvia started bucking wildly from underneath me.

"ARGH! GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" Sylvia howled.

I leapt off of her in a panic, as if she had suddenly turned into a dude. She whipped around and scrambled to her feet, her pussy dripping and her face scowling.

"What happened? Did I do something wrong?" I asked.

"Get on your fucking back!" she barked.

I hastily obeyed her, lying on my back with my arms lying at my sides, a fearful expression on my face. As soon as I was stationary, she ambled over so that she stood over my crotch, and then lowered herself onto my dick. Relief and pleasure began to flow through me as she rode me cowgirl-style.

"I'm gonna fucking cum, and I want to do it while I'm riding you," Sylvia growled.

I watched with rapt attention as she bucked up and down atop me. Her facial expression was still had some anger in it, with a tinge of lust, and a bit of fatigue. Sylvia was panting, fondling her own breasts, and trying to stifle her moans. I wasn't a sexual dynamo, but I could tell that she was almost ready to cum. She wasn't the only one who was getting worn down.

"AHHHHHH!" Sylvia crowed, which translated to me as, "We'll be done here soon." I responded with a low moan of my own. Then, Sylvia arched her back and began move her hips faster. Her open mouth, closed eyes, and bouncing tits were drawing me closer to climaxing by the second. I clutched the sheets as the two of us orgasmed in toe-curling, spine jolting unison.

Sylvia collapsed on top of me, breathing heavily, her massive globes heaving against my chest. I used one hand to stroke her back, while using another to stroke her brown hair. The smell of her shampoo, her flesh, and her sweat were enough to make my barely-hard dick twitch with arousal. I could feel my juices spilling out of her pussy and onto my crotch. I silently wish that we could stay in the position forever.

Seemingly, right after I had that thought, Sylvia rolled off of me, left the bed and went to the bathroom. By the time I put the pizza away, grabbed a drink, and returned to the bathroom, she was fast asleep. I crawled into bed with her and fell asleep.

True to her word, we spent the entire weekend having sex. The following Monday, I was surprised that I hadn't died of dehydration. I did my laundry with a smile on my face, tossing every cum-encrusted bedsheet, pillowcase, and piece of clothing into the washing machine with a wistful smile on my face.

We continued to meet up every so often, though it got more difficult due to the holidays and Sylvia's school schedule. Still, our occasional encounters resulted in no loud after-midnight arguments for the Turners. In fact, I even heard them making love sometimes through the wall.

Thankfully, she did graduate at the end of the year, and come July, she finally landed her dream job. I walked outside one hot Saturday afternoon to find the Turners packing up their belongings into a moving van. Sylvia and Andrew were walking out of their home with their arms full of boxes. The two of them smiled and greeted me as they walked towards the van.

"What's going on?" I asked. "You guys leaving?"

"Yeah," Andrew said, walking over to shake my hand. "We gave the landlord our notice a few months ago."

"I got a new job!" Sylvia elaborated. "We're moving over to Lincoln County. Andrew got transferred to their fire department, and one of his friends is letting us rent a house."

"It's even bigger than this place," Andrew explained. "We'll be paying lower rent, too. Still, we'll miss this dump."

"I'm surprised that you guys got so much packed already," I remarked, looking at the almost-full moving van.

"Yeah, we spent the entire day packing stuff up into boxes," Andrew said. "A few of my buddies came over to put all the furniture in earlier, so we just have to load the boxes onto the truck."

"Need any help?" I offered.

"Thanks, bro!" Andrew said. "With another person, we'll be able to roll out tonight."

Deep down, I think the only reason I offered to help was to offer some small restitution to Andrew for cuckolding him. We probably had more friendly conversation that afternoon, than we'd had in the almost 12 months of being neighbors. I guess I should have been glad that I was a good enough person to feel guilty about sleeping with his wife. Fortunately, things weren't awkward at all; Sylvia and I acted totally natural around each other. I was glad that I found myself too occupied with lifting and loading to stare at her body.