She's Incredible. Or Insane. Ch. 01

Story Info
My lover has her girlfriends "test" me, sexually.
1k words
3.95
33k
31

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tevyus
tevyus
245 Followers

I woke up feeling some SERIOUS morning wood. I was so hard, I felt the stiffness all the way down between my legs, in the root of my cock.

I opened one eye and saw Bev, my girlfriend of three months, blowing air on my naked erection. It pulsed and wobbled when she did that. And when she started blowing again, I got to use her favorite joke:

"SUCK, dammit! Blow is just an expression!"

She laughed her wonderful laugh, and I reached out for her. She was topless, and came into my arms, still laughing. We rolled around a bit, and my erection wasn't going to subside under THOSE circumstances!

She actually DID give me a bit of cocksucking, and I gave her a quickie orgasm with my fingers. She has climaxes effortlessly. Bev actually cums SO easily that when we are making love my job is to NOT let her cum too soon. She builds up to a really good one if you can hold 'em back for a while.

Fact: Her cocksucking is Olympic quality cocksucking. I don't mean the athletic contest, I mean the Greek gods' home. I've never met a girl who was so orally inclined as Bev. She loves driving you crazy with her mouth. When she went back down on me, I just settled in and hung on for the ride. When she puts my cock into her face, she makes me as hard as she wants to -- hard as wood, hard as concrete, hard as unobtanium -- I'm at her mercy. Same with how fast I cum -- it's entirely up to her. She plays me like a violin (insert your own skin flute joke here.) She can give me 30 solid minutes of ecstasy but keep me on the fiery edge of a cum. She can drive me right over the cliff in two minutes flat. I have learned that the best thing to do is throw myself on her mercy, and go where her whims take me.

This blowjob was something else again. Slow, but intense! She suuuuucked me. In a few minutes, I was ready to blow, to stream sperm into her mouth. But she held it back, and back, and created a traffic jam in my semen-pipes. She built and built it, for longer than I could believe. About the time I'd forgotten that I had ever NOT been ragingly hard, she brought me to a climax. It wasn't quite like any cum I've had before -- a thick, sluggish load but I felt frantic to get it out. I pushed and swore and tried to pump cum. It seemed nearly solid, that semen. I came as hard as I could but it took all my effort to get that load to spew. She never sped up, but brought me to heights of sensitivity anyhow. The woman is an artist. It was just one orgasm, but my balls felt like they'd worked a crazy amount, like they'd put out five cums.

Then, breakfast. After, she said "Look, there's something I want to talk over with you. Don't worry, there's nothing wrong. But this is . . . well, odd."

Okayyyy.

"And I want you to know that if you say 'no' to anything I suggest, then 'no' it is! This is entirely up to you."

Okay then.

"You asked me the other day why I haven't MET the girlfriends I keep talking about. You know we were REALLY tight in Jr. High and High School, and have been ever since. Um, the reason is . . ." I noticed she was fairly red in the face. "We have a thing we do where we . . . test . . . each others' boyfriends."

Uh-huh.

"Sexually."

I got very still.

"If you don't want to do any of this, then you don't have to. Rebecca is with a guy who's not into it, so she is just not doing it these days. But." The next words came out in a rush: "We really care about each other, and we want to make sure that any guy who dates one of us is, well, good enough to be with our friend. So . . . how would you feel about meeting, and . . . having sex with . . . my friends?"

I stayed very still. "All at once?"

She laughed, still nervous. "No. No. One at a time. Usually. Each one would try you out in their own way."

"So, this is a . . . service you'd do for them, too?"

"Well, uh, yeah. And that's why you have veto power. I'm not gonna give a sex test to anyone if you don't approve."

That IS a good thing. "So . . . what would this look like?"

"Well, I thought we'd start you with Donna, next week -- she's the ex-model. A month later, you'd spend an afternoon with Dafna. And then there'd be one more test, the month after that, with Ava. You'll LIKE it, I'm really sure of that!"

"You said, 'good enough for our friend', baby. I'm not the tallest, richest, handsomest man in this town . . ."

"Oh, it's not like that! We all understand that what a man is what he is. We're looking for how you use what you've got. How you handle a situation. What's in your heart, and what comes through in your actions."

"So, a foot-long cock isn't necessary?"

She smiled indulgently. "You HAVE got a foot of cock -- more, actually -- it's just that one-third of it is inside your body. Look - I'm just asking you to get to know my friends, intimately, so they can get to see the real you. Take some time, think it over."

I didn't need much time, but I made a show of thinking it over for three days. If Bev thought this was a good idea, if she WANTED me to get naked with her friends, who was I to question?

tevyus
tevyus
245 Followers